/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: LEAVE SQUIDS Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /loz/, /mii/, /ywg/, /ink/, /ssbg/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Starters for Pokemon Sun and Moon Revealed!: youtube.com/watch?v=Kn25hijDL7c
「!」Monster Hunter Generations coming July 15th, along with a limited edition New 3DSXL: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/730774539739758592
「!」Style Savvy: Fashion Forward finally coming to NA on August 19th: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/730434827154010112
「!」Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice announced: siliconera.com/2016/05/11/phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-spirit-justice-brings-order-courts-september/
「!」The 2DS is now available at a MSRP of $79.99 starting May 20th, pre-installed with Mario Kart 7!: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/730412151635124226
「!」Zelda U is Zelda U/NX now. More info at E3. twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/725224510694240256
「!」Squid Sisters amiibo announced: youtube.com/watch?v=VP3CPiSOBRs
「!」Map Pack #2 is now available in Fire Emblem Fates: siliconera.com/2016/05/04/new-fire-emblem-fates-map-pack-2-dlc-coming-week/
「!」New My Nintendo rewards! L I T E R A L L Y nothing!: nintendoeverything.com/new-my-nintendo-rewards-live-in-north-america-and-europe/

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/SK0HXcMx
Wii U - pastebin.com/pmZUkJcd

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-v8.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Disclaimer: Ignore every post by babt, you know "xbx is shit, 3ds is for babies, w101 is mobile shit, jap shit, n will be VR, usa #1" and things alike.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10195974
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/731170778276712448
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So you make a LEAVE SQUIDS edition while tagging /ink/? As expected, I'll let this one die to make a proper one.

rude

Come on don't bump it, we're waiting for it to die to make one with the correct tags.

Is this the thread?

Here it is

in the youtube links

So close.

Oh well we were really close, mamma mia guy, but you had to come and fuck it up didn't you?

>proper thread with the ""correct"" tags
>/ssbg/ still there

Yeah, no. Just stay here squidcucks. You lost, you can make the next thread. There is nothing wrong with this one.

Well the one that was planned didn't include /ssbg/ either.

Nice try OP.

Everyone, move to the proper thread.

You can only choose one.

Rowlet, not even a contest.

It is now

Where we at?

hi mk8g

strawpoll.me/10195974

Damn mk8g really hates splatoon, I'd like to see a real life videogame fight to death

Did you post this in another thread?

Can the internet please stop abusing this poor seal? I'm thinking of maining him just to beat the shit out of our tiger and owl fags.

Litten.

Is the screen on an IPS N3DS XL much better than that on my O3DS XL color wise?

LOL

>Minecraft (NA June 17th)
>Mighty No. 9 (WW June 21st)
>Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (WW June 24th)
>Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (WW June 24th)
>Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens (NA June 28th)

They couldn't spread any of these out a little more? To May or even July?

"no lol just fucking gut the wii u in the weeks after E3 let it crash and burn my man"

Way to create more droughts.

I'd say no.

The O3DSXL in my opinion is much brighter and colorful on the max setting

Seriously?

We won!

Rapp wasn't so awful

Rapp actually supported sexuality in ninty vidya, now she's gone and games are getting even more censored (see: #FE is a fucking trainwreck).

wew lad good job /v/ thinking that censorship would magically disappear if the biggest treehouse scapegoat poofed away

WE DID IT BROS

FUCK CAPCOM

#FE is not even close from being a trainwreck, goobers have really blown it out of proportion.

It was posted yesterday and there was someone rigging it.

I thought Atlus was localizing #FE, not Treehouse

They are.

So then Rapp, or Treehouse by extension, wouldn't have anything to do with #FE,

Atlus and SE usually fold for NOA.

Rapp had nothing to do with the stuff we care anyways, it's just GG that don't know what to do to stay "relevant".
And yeah those companies usually do the "censorship" to get the T rating on the first try with the ESRB, since as much as we complain about it, having a censored costume doesn't affect sales.

I complained about Fatal Frame's censorship but I bought it anyway.

At least that one wasn't removed content and it was replaced. It really bothers me though, it was an M rated game and they could have perfectly changed the age of the MC like they did with #FE.

They couldn't change the age because it's relevant to the story/continuity.

#FE had the ages changed but still took out the bikini's cause they're still attending a high school which is kinda funky I guess

Come with me if you want to live

Sure

Oh shit

I'm hungry, I should have bought a better lunch.

Literally dozens of us!

Too bad Pokken is shit

Damn these people will notice ANYTHING.

That is a funny change though, so deceptive...

I think u mean splatoon

I'm pretty sure you can run a visual diff with ffmpeg to find any significant changes.

I don't get why the scene is four seconds apart though.

tfw plan on playing #FE on loadiine with 20 second load screens cause they took out titty lol (realistically I wasn't gonna buy this shit in the first place anyway)

Are there any hidden gems on the Wii U?

Anyone have any horses worth sharing in pocket card jockey? currently trying to get a female horse with devil's luck to get a horse with devil's luck (strong)

Lmao

Star Ghost.

Most of what would normally be hidden gems are well known (The Wonderful 101, Lego City Undercover).

Neglected things are stellar ports of Need for Speed Most Wanted U and the CoD games with Wii controls. Also heard the Ninja Gaiden 3 version fixes most issues.

The Wii has a lot more though.

Mother FUCKER.

well, there we go.
you fuckers want us so bad?
then take us.

Splatoon is shit.

Someone please explain what autistic asshole is going around and spamming Splatoon threads.

Why does he bully us?

The worst part is babt doesn't want us in /nintyg/, he wants us gone.

what's he gonna do next, then?
spam /nintyg/ threads?

Guess we can only find out.

This is hilarious.

Wow this faggot sure is assmad. Faggot needs to realize that drawfags are in just about every good general and the sooner he accepts that and lets go of his autism, the happier he'll be.

He's made it clear that he doesn't visit other generals if he's just singling out /ink/ for this shit. He's either a child, or just mentally disabled.

Squid refugees reporting in. We will claim this as our general till the janitors sort the autistic out

I guess we'll just have to post shit art and be immature and not play games here then.

i hope mods get involved and ban the art fags for raiding nintyg..... again

Can't exactly stop someone who can't be banned.
We'll make another thread within the hour; the only ones losing in this situation are the dozens of innocent threads getting killed by the catalog spam.

LOL!

everyone is going to get sick of ink killing the catalog. eventually you will be perma banned.

we're not raiding.
just the other day people said that splatoon is a nintendo game, so we should discuss it here.

You're right, those who post on-topic art, a topic which is TAGGED IN THE FUCKING OP, should all be banned.

Considering it's a shitposter from this general targeting /ink/ and also trying to get /ink/ to integrate into /nintyg/, this is something you brought on yourselves, I would think.

discuss the game then. art is not game discussion and not suitable for Veeky Forums. if you are just posting draw pictures you are part of the spam problem.

It's not /ink/, though.
It's you.

So we're posting here for the time being?

god fucking damn i am so mad

Please, you think you're the only one with a dynamic IP?

/ink/ is being too immature . look at what happened when you came into /nintyg/ for 10 seconds. its already mad gay in here. you are the problem.

For now yeah. The janitors either hate us or messed up and deleted the real thread among the fakes.

What a time for it all to happen with the all region splatfest tomorrow

until the spammer decides he doesn't like /nintyg/

You could at least pretend to not be samefagging.

please, you think all thats happening is someone keep change IPs and post ? after they start global banning ranges? you dont know shit.

Yeah, I wanted to hang out with /ink/ before it all got started. Oh well, guess I'll just play Blaster Control for awhile and hope things clear up before Splatfest starts.

I love Callie, I want to raid Marie's board with her on Squid Veeky Forums.

the whole Veeky Forums board hates you

Then go assault the other generals that have their share of fan art and drawfags, if you care so much about your delusional crusade.
Hell, the /stg/ talks about the comic adaption more than the games.

The more assmad you act about it, the more art we're gonna post. It's not against the rules, and acting like a tantrum throwing toddler isn't gonna change it. In fact, you're breaking more rules than we are, so you should just fuck off if what we're doing is bothering you.

To be fair we can still keep going here. /nintyg/ is so dead that we can post and pretend this is /ink/ and not one person will be there to tell us otherwise.

im not the one that seems to have a problem with my general. you are.

>implying im from nintyg
its mk8g... faggots...

It's an international splatfest this weekend, right?

We already know you have IP's in multiple ranges, no need to pretend anymore

hi mk8g and ink

That I'd like to see. One man, one mission, one plot to make Veeky Forums a text only board.

mk8g is in the OP. So is ink. Get out of our general.

dude, when you start flooding Veeky Forums starts banning by useragent and other shit. just having massive IPs means jack shit

Hello, sorry for intruding, seems there is shitposter causing a ruckus

That's not how it works at all.
And why are you talking about yourself in the 3rd person?