Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

FIRST F2P MEETUP FRIDAY 05/13 9PM SERVER @ ORSHA CITY CH10 [KLAIPEDA SERVER]

Previous: →

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

>Cookie Cutter Good Builds
someone make a better one

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
youtu.be/3W3XUtmoY5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Real previous thread

Mia I'm in heat please help...

how the fuck do you have all these classes and yet still make them boring as fuck

pvp>pve

I'm excited to see all the new f2pers show up at the meetup

reminder shit naming system shit game

min/maxing, same as every rpg

Next stupid question

>normies in orsha start seeing channel 10 full as fuck
>will inevitably switch and infiltrate the meetup

Remember the meet up is only for ERP. Please do not go if you are not into it.

are attributes important to learn early? newbie don't really have the funds

I'm ready to pop some like cherries.

>/tosg/ discord
discordapp.com/invite/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

Anybody have experiences with getting a refund on their founder's pack? Ever since I started playing this game, I found myself becoming extremely bitter and agitated. I'm almost at the point where I'll lash out at loved ones in real life because of it, so I figure it's about time I quit before I actually say something mean to someone I love.

I haven't redeemed any of them yet, so I'm hoping it's not too late.

Was the cookie cutter builds pastebin misleading? I've been using it as a guide of sorts while trying to decide what to play.

Disinfo out!

Go be a father man.

>americano servero

Is that ingame time or some other timezone?

How is sapper and scout?

ERP timezone

Some autist got mad at some build being recommended in it or something

9PM SERVER (TIME)

AKA ERP

>142053848
>its another day off logging in to see no-one used your gem roasting service and your pots sold for lackluster shekels due to needing to outcontest other people

Alchemists need to advertize the existence of alchemy pots. Most people seem to think the pots in the item store are the only ones. They probably also never check the market because it takes them a while to be able to use it.

TREE OF SAVIOR = KUSOGE

KUSOGE

So, is wiz1-cryo1-psycho3-cryo2-featherfoot good?

Why choose featherfoot over warlock¿?

what can you even get mad about on this game
it's cute as fuck

Ingame.

Sapper is fun and viable, not the strongest archer in game but still playble everywhere more than fine when builded correctly
Scout is good for Cloaking and Flare shot mostly.

o m g

that is serious issues.. but we can not solve this here..

Why in the fucking world varv skin is hard to drop fuck me famiglia and fuck vube fighter token too..... Is this a fucking joke man

Also care to share swordman to fencer best build??

Stop replying to yourself and get cancer.

How badly do I need an Arde Dagger? I don't want to keep running this dungeon.
I am a cleric.

>2 AM Eastern Yurop
;_;

Why not just go cryo 3? Psycho 3 works well with featherfoot though, since float can hold things in place while you drain them.

Do you really need cryo 2 though? Consider linker.

What build?

kusoge

No. Featherfoot is pretty bad if you don't have at least one circle of linker.

Are mages fucking boring?

nice english pal

The game is fine, it's the LoL/DotA spillover that isn't. I don't play games to be judged by assholic, elitist 13 year olds. You know how Veeky Forums used to be a place for people to vent their frustration? That's what this game feels like whenever I'm partying with people, assuming they aren't just lifeless bots.

Didnt do that.
And no, i hope.

gtg for a while now tho

I don't know, I just want to be a main psychokino and I don't really know a good class progression for it.

INT+CON is all pyrolinkers need right?

Cmon its friday bratan, stay up late get drunk and erp with your american buddies

Kill yourself retard

depends on what you build

if you just go the meme dps build then yeah its pretty boring

DPSDievDruid

k u s o g e
u
s
o
g
e

Can someone explain to me how ability enhancing work?

I would go elementalist because the idea of dropping meteors on shit sounds great but I could also just bomb shit as an archer.

Nah people know about it, just no-one buys your shit unless you're the lowest priced meaning constant price wars

no

yes.
some little con to survive and all other INT

>euro on deadpeda
I see you fell for the meme

Then you need it

memetalist is the most boring shit ever

its the blandest cookie cutter build

also dont forget that meteor has a 2 min cooldown

its a pretty boring spell
strong
but boring

I was following the sword>pel>hop>cata3>drag build in the old paste bin, did i fall for a troll like a retard.

If they ever fix the bug where kneeling shot doesn't cost sp unless you use it multiple times in a row w/o doing anything else, I'mma be pissed.

Does anybody have that chart that shows what character level you'll most likely be at what rank?

90 seconds != 120 seconds

It doesn't help that most alchemists are retards who refuse to price competitively.
A bunch of them are even trying to fix roasting cost to some arbitrary bullshit number, as if that'll actually catch on.

People know but not all people. If everyone knew, we wouldn't need campfires anymore.

>They haven't even fixed the bug where you can't click on certain quest items if you are a certain UI mode
LMAO how can anyone have faith in these developers

drats foiled again

misinfo agent away!!!!>...

I got like 11 or more of the skins and never wanted one. Fuck vubbe token tho.

>more than 1 minute cooldown
>"oh well maybe sorcerer is good"
>that fucking mana drain on summons
holy shit

Is this game worth it as F2P

I wish alchemist could open a potion shop and people would have them brew potions for a fee

I have started as Archer 1 > Archer 2 > Ranger 1, following the pasta guide, am I fucked?

fuck off

>Is this game that doesn't cost anything worth the cost of nothing

what

Not unless you like shitty games.

That would be pretty fucking great. Same for awakening just set up a shop with a fee and open a portal for someone.

it's a kusoge what do you think

youtu.be/3W3XUtmoY5k

fuck, I'm ~21 cubes in with no luck and the instance doesn't give worthwhile exp anymore.

What are some fun class setups?

It costs you time that would be better spent doing anything else. I can't stress enough how bad this game is.

Every single one of you posting in this thread deserves better. I can't understand why you would put yourself through the torture of this awful game when there are so many better ones with competent developers.

>literally every single not shit not gibberish name you could ever think of is fucking taken

KUSOGE

K U S O G E
U
S
O
G
E

>try name
>taken
>spend a while thinking of new name
>try it
>taken
>spend longer time thinking of new name
>try it
>taken

KUSOGE

>She's not preparing a dish to bring to the Orsha potluck

Baka tosg...

And I can't understand why you're still in this thread, but you're still here shitposting. That's time you would be better off spent doing anything else.

I'm not a girl

this theme is cool as shit

>defending a literal kusoge

why

I've never been so disappointed by a game in my entire life

>supposed to be successor to RO
>beautiful art style
>literally EVERYTHING ELSE is shit

K U S O G E
U
S
O
G
E

Just do bossrush senpai, surely you can spend 20 minutes of your day for 3x chance at arde

If you're lvl 130+ however you should do the 130 dungeon instead, peta recipe is worth more than arde by a lot and you'll get more worth out of your dungeon runs

go back to /jp/ and lose weight

The OST is not RO level but it has some god tier themes here and there

I agree though

I was following the QS 3 on the pastebin, should I reroll? Also I like Stone Shot.

Average would probably be one every 50 cubes.

Anything with the following circles: Peltasta, Rodelero, Templar, Psychokino, Thaumarturage, Linker, Sorcerer, Necormancer, Bokor, Monk, Paladin, Dievdirbys, Oracle, Druid, Kabbalist, Falconer, Hunter, Schwarzer Reiter, Wugushi, and Sapper.

I'll have my dps slave prepare some french dishes for everyone at the meetup to enjoy.

>tfw you can't wait to see this kusoge die so the heartbreak from the disappointment can fade into obscurity

I'm not defending it. I just can't understand why you're in the thread still if it's such a waste of time. I'm having fun playing the game even though I know it's shit.

You keep using that word.
I don't think it means what you think it means.

First, it has to be japanese. Which it isn't.
Second, it's a genre, not a description.

isn't it kind of self-defeating to talk about optimizing your time in terms of what video game to play, which are timewasters in and of themselves?

> I can't understand why you would put yourself through the torture of this awful game when there are so many better ones with competent developers.
Quality is subjective. If this game fulfills a niche that people want, then it may be better to those people in comparison to something that's traditionally better.

We don't want him. Sounds more like a /fgg/ shitter with how much he yells "kusoge"

it means shit game

not the one who made that post about it being a waste of time

but it is a kusoge

You are not very smart.