Overwatch General - /owg/

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/
>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us
>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/
>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki
>/owg/'s Discord
discord.gg/0voDNC4lp8N8ovNT
>/owg/ players
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?usp=drive_web&usp=sheets_home&ths=true
>Convert source sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

Previously on /owg/ -

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w37wf-OcGP4
youtube.com/watch?v=EnJs_V4j1hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tracer

MEI !

W I D O W M A K E R

is

hurry up with the waifu spam

I really need to play the game again.
I'm losing my god damned mind.

2nd for thirsty af

I want to fuck Widowmaker.
I want to lick her latex suit.

So is this just a waifu fag thread or can I talk about how shit the level design is?

Because it's absolute garbage.

iktfb
11 long days with nothing to do

I want to suck Widowmakers nipples like ice pops on a hot summer day.

>try playing TF2 to fill the Overwatch void
>it doesn't work

There are a number of maps with pretty garbage map design, yes. Hanamura comes to mind most of all, followed by King's Row and Anubis B in that order.

Well I can tell you that this is the only general where everyone is confirmed to not be playing the game. So why talk about anything besides waifus?

go into more detail

I'm being honest here, anything to divert from posting the same goddam images in every thread, seriously what the fuck is wrong with user?

Overwatch is the most fun I've had with a multiplayer game in years. I can actually see myself playing it for longer than a week.

I want it right now.

B L U E B E R R Y

You all keep comparing Battleborn to Overwatch despite Overwatch clearly being far superior, but no-one compares Dirty Bomb to Overwatch.

Proxy > Tracer
youtu.be/w37wf-OcGP4
Tracer sounds abominable compared to this.

In fact all of Dirty Bomb's mercs are more appealing designs than Overwatch's heroes, excluding Zenyatta.
I wonder how Overwatch would look if Splash Damage had designed the characters for Overwatch.

Symmetra's confirmed autistic.

Does that make her the official /owg/ character now?

Buy Battleborn™ Today!

>new doom not cracked yet
There is truly nothing to do for all these days. Put me in cryostasis please.

Someone know who is she?

user, I see you staring again... do you like my back tattoo that much?

Well King's row, Gibraltar and the Russian factory map are especially bad.

My problem is that the maps either seem to have nothing but absurd choke points or side routes that nobody ever uses because they just lead to dead ends. It almost feels like a style over substance thing.

The choke points in Gibraltar are just absurd. But it doesn't have the silly dead end corridors like the Russian factory and King's Row.

I was told Widowmaker has a penis. This image makes me believe it. That lower area juts out a lot.

>new doom
I refuse to believe there is anyone on planet earth who wants to play the new doom.

This is what Zarya should have looked like if anyone was ever going to take her seriously.

>You all keep comparing Battleborn to Overwatch

I really don't know why, the only thing in common they have is being team-based shooters

I've never played Dirty Bomb but everyone I know who's played it told me it's hot garbage, and coming from the studio that made Brink I'm inclined to agree with them.

Favourite maps? I personally like Gibraltar, Hollywood, Dorado and Numbani, and agree with your statement that Hanamura just sucks (despite being visually appealing.)

Well shit

NOT ENOUGH TIME IN BETWEEN GAMES TO POST IN THREADS

THREADS MOVE TOO FAST TO HAVE GOOD DISCUSSION

TOO MANY IMAGES ARE JUST PICTURES OF WIDOWMAKER'S ASS

this general sucks

>Tracer's Origin skin
I know it's supposed to be her as a test pilot, but no chronal accelerator bugs me.

At least it's not pic related.

Single player is good though.

I'm installing Dirty bomb currently because i am bored out of my mind

Show me your butt!

Would you?

check the actual pc singleplayer gameplay vids. their marketing department fucked up like you wouldn't believe

>Muh gritty realism.

>60 euros for such a _ded_ game

I'd probably have played this had Overwatch not came around

>coming from the studio that made Brink
Nevermind

That studio also made Enemy Territory which is the granddad of class-based shooters.

I hope they add in some decent legendary skins for her at some point

I saved this a year ago

youtube.com/watch?v=EnJs_V4j1hs

SOON

It really sucks that Hanamura is so badly designed, because it's thematically and visually great, yeah.

Gibraltar can be frustrating if either side is incompetent as fuck (especially with an Attack team that can't push Bastions or something) but I find it really fun when both teams know what they're doing.

Numbani and Hollywood are both solid, I agree. My favorite of all is actually Illios.

What are you looking at?

I sort of agree with you, most of the maps feel kind of like empty space with 2-3 set pieces designed to force people to group up. I don't mind that much because funneling people is the only way to get them to work together a lot of the time.

Do you think she voted labour?

whats ^ kiddos its the greatest gamer here to tell you about why overwatch fucking sucks dick
first of all you cant rocket ju

a screencap of his bio on the website, big whoop

Back to /v/ with your /pol/shit

top kek.

Either you're an imposter or the concept of time is crashing due to overwhelming shitposting

Paul?

Definitely

proxies tattoo has always made her look trashy

I like King's Row.

Gross. Too many frostys

>pale white skin
Reaper is Michael Jackson?

most fun map for winston and junkrat

why would you admit to being a widow main rofl

This.

No, please, keep posting. I love this.

And it's possible she voted labor, she seems like she'd be naive.

Hollywood is easily best payload map

Origin Edition on G2A for 45 bucks y/n?

Dirty Bomb is what Brink should have been and it's like you've never even heard of Enemy Territory.
Also, if you're so keen on remembering the mistakes of the developer, then why are you so hot about the brand new Blizzard game?
That's some double standards.

>gritty
>realism
What?

>tfw she'll never be in your sights again ;_;

The writer of the comic confirmed Symmetra has high-functioning autism. That's cool, the comic really does portray her in that was from my own experience.

>but no-one compares Dirty Bomb to Overwatch.
Because Dirty Bomb sucks shit and everyone stops playing it voluntarily in less time than the handful of days for the Overwatch open beta.

how do we fix zenyatta?

>150 hp
>no escapes
>weaker single target heal than mercy
>discord is p good
>good damage for a healer but that means putting your 150 hp at risk if you make eye contact with any of the enemy team
>ult is a shittier lucio ult

I love Lucio's gameplay style, but everything else about him is terrible.

He's a brazillian with blonde hair, who somehow went from a street DJ to a freedom fighter? I want to punch whoever wrote that backstory.

>Lucio will never release a full-length album

honestly they should do this, i would pay

Reposting from ded thread:
>humanity couldn't shut down automated robot manufacturing factories
What a load of bullshit. Where the fuck did Omnics get all the resources and power to maintain their factories?Why couldn't humans just bomb the shit out of their supply lines if there were any? Also, I'd imagine if they didn't have a shitton of weaponry already it would've been necessary to produce enough to arm all the units.

so... is dirty bomb fun? the steam reviews all seem to be "waaah no content" and "waaah hackers"

>he votes and thinks he isn't naive

I liked the subtle casual way they did it too

sounds like you hate fun user

every character in this game is pretty one-dimensional, I don't mind a good popcorn shooter to turn my brain off

>Our sages congressed today and concluded that reverse gentrification was the best course of action.

it was fun on open beta and around release. it was ruined instantly by bad organizations and esports. then the devs collapsed or had a mental breakdown or something and the game died

>hating on Jet Set Radio

BUT THEY ARE

Never talk to me or my characters ever again

I don't hate fun, I just hate Brazilians and people that say "AWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH LET'S TURN UP THE VOLUME!"

wasn't it something about omnium that kept them all running. Roadhog blew one up and made australia go to shit

Yesss

+50 hp

>caring about the plot to a MOBA

Thats how it should be done with other characters as well. Something like being gay for example should be a character trait not the only thing defining a character (looking at you tumblr)

Wait, blizzard has writers?

It's the most fun I've had in an online FPS since RTCW

I'm just aping what my friends say, I don't really know. A bunch of them said Blacklight Retribution was good too and it sucked ass

bottom line is that I don't even consider playing these games without some people I know will be reliable so overwatch has the allure of being something a lot of people I know will purchase anyways

also enemy territory was over a decade ago

Blizzard has "one" "writer"

A M E L I E

>Overwatch
>MOBA
Please stop. Also the lore is important in any character-focused game.

what's this guy's name? he's hot

I did.
>Check out the Doom steam page
>Price is equivalent of 75~ USD
Gaming in middle east sure is something let me tell you.

At least literally no one gives two fucks about copyright or piracy here.

Steve Blum?