/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #356

"Don't talk to me or my daughter ever again" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>Strawpolls :
strawpoll.me/10068343
strawpoll.me/10072100
strawpoll.me/10079131
strawpoll.me/10079598
strawpoll.me/10107783
strawpoll.me/10118444
strawpoll.me/10162336
strawpoll.me/10170610

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Curses. One day I will get it.

>that neck

You have a nice day too, Rachel!
I hope Heaven is nice ;__;

Max absolutely adores Kate! She adores Chloe and Victoria too of course!

Max cares about everyone and is forgiving of all (Other than Sean Prescott and Jefferson)

I want to kill Max Caulfield.

With kindness

REWIND THIS!

I fucking hate her, holy shit.

I would happily see her dead and buried.

Then why are you here?

Is he really that bad of an actor? I know Grease 2 wasn't great, but wishing death on him is kind of harsh.

The only thing I despise about this game is playing as Max Caulfield from a first person perspective.

A complete bland and unengaging protagonist.

What if Life is Strange was a guy?

it wouldn't be even 10% as interesting

I don't think you would lose much changing Max to a guy. The characters are solid enough that their gender really didn't come into play regarding their stories or motivations, but less people probably would have played it.
I think the characters are fine as is so I won't kill my brain trying to think how everyone would be if they suddenly changed. It's not important.

Here's a Stella for the user who wanted her.

A lot of the romance and personal bullying is absolutely gender-relevant.

I'm here.
Much appreciated!

Jefferson kidnapping little boys sure is an interesting twist
>we ll never see social media's insightful convs on that

Name my band /lisg/!

Puddle of Cum.

Their fucking teddy bear with an instrument.

The undead with real max

Arcadia Baes

Singers: Max and Chloe
Guitar: Max
Bass: Chloe
Violin: Kate
Drums: Victoria
Keyboard/ synth: Brooke
Manager: Warren
Security: Frank

>manager: Warren

You don't think he would be good in that role? I think he'd be able to get them gigs and design stuff that attracted people to the shows.

Personally, I think Daniel would be a better choice for the role.

>Max takes up a meth habit to ease the pain of killing everyone in Arcadia Bay.

How is that specific to male Max?

Her drug use destroys her body and she ends up looking like 'male Max' haha :)

Max would not use drugs aside from the occasional drink with Chloe and friends. Or the /one/ time she tries smoking weed.

That was a kiss and a hug. That was a sign of affection.

That was not an emotion.

Frank the guy who gets destroyed by Chloe is security.

No, wait, I can see this happening. They feel sorry for Frank, after he tries to ammend his drug pushing ways and as a result becomes completely destitute. It turns out he can't make a living doing anything legit.

He tells Chloe he feels the world's out to get him. Naturally she sympathises (since the world actually was out to get her), and hooks him up with a job as their guard.

Of course he gets the shit kicked out of them if anyone bothers to call his tough guy act, and Chloe's had to jump off the stage and beat one asshole over the head with her bass guitar to save him.

But that turned out to be the best publicity the group had, and the sold out their next few gigs in record time, so everything turned out for the best.

I don't think Frank is all talk. If what he said is true, he killed a guy when he got Pompidou. The only reason Chloe was able to overpower him was because Max was in danger.
But I could see him having a hard time finding a job that made him as much money, as well as Max and Chloe giving him a chance to make a new living.

Dontnod admitted that the main character's name being "Max" was a backup plan in case the protagonist had to be changed into a guy. Every publisher outside of Square Enix wanted Max to be a boy.

Well thank you to DONTNOD and SE for blessing us with this cutie and all the other great characters.

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

It isn't good because she's a "qt", you retard.

It's good because we can explore the world of a protagonist that isn't forcibly gendered to fit the criteria for every other video game protagonist.

I don't understand.
I loved the game but, why general after general for it.
It's not like new content is being released, or a sequel in development, so what perpetuates discussion? Is there someone out there actually pumping out new artwork regularly to give some kind of justification to subsequent generals?

This is group therepy user. We all got fucked over by imagination lord.

Stop.

>general
I only see one general for it in the catalog. What are you on?

explain
>general number 300+

Its life is strange general, thread 300+.Now go back to where you came from.

We're here because we want to be. We don't need any other reason.
Or for people to come and question why this general exists.

Why do you need nearly 400 threads to talk about this game?
It's not like there's unique gameplay experiences to be shared. You can hash out every action in one thread.
Why don't you like playing video games?
So you need a safeplace on the internet to talk about a dead game?
Is your life that pathetic? The squeamish tumblr girl mindset shouldn't leave the screen and enter you, user.

Why do you find a need to ask strangers on the Internet about what they like doing?
>hash out every single action
And that's where you're missing out. Not everyone is as retarded as you are cunt

I like the community that exists in these threads. As much as I enjoy talking about the game and what would happen after, I also like the people that come here. We bond over a common interest in LiS and I hope that lasts into the future.
Sometimes I just lurk and sometimes I refresh/ post between rounds of whatever game I'm playing. Do you question other threads why they exist? Why does /lisg/ attract attention?

Max is a good friend!

Max doesn't care about Kate.

Does anyone remember the sleeping positions the characters sleep in? The only thing I can remember is Chloe and Max staring up at the ceiling...

That's nice. Chloe herself doesn't enjoy tea so she helps out at Max and Kate's parties.

Is that Warren? Being the 'niceguy' again it seems.

Max looks so much like a man here

No, she doesn't.

I meant her arms... they don't have the nice curvy flabby shape.

Max is NOT flabby.

I doubt Max goes to gyms!

She gets her exercise in other ways!

She isn't a gym rat, but she is in good shape.

She was able to easily move those giant planks in the junkyard.

Max is in good shape!

Max and Chloe take self defense classes so nobody will ever get the jump on them again.
Then one time Warren sneaks up behind Max and accidentally scares her and earns a broken nose. Then she has to decide to rewind it or not.

Max is a physical weakling.

None of the bitches do any sports

The only girl I would call a bitch is Alyssa

She's not a bitch.

Brooke is for the way she treated Max.

How do I get an ID on Veeky Forums

The posts removed has proven once again that the janny IS one of the shitposters and should not have any form of power on this site.

Brooke was just threatened because she was going after Warryn.

She had nothing to worry about.

>Max is a physical weakling
I'd like to see you lift that huge fucking plank the way Max does in ep 2 to get to the boat. With the amount of torque she'd be fighting, the girl could probably press 200 kg+.

Like this faggot

>No Brooke
Every single one of you should be ashamed

Is Brooke a hardcore gamer or a casual?

>We like to draw pictures of NSFW animals fucking eachother with tenticles
I don't think that that's appropriate content for this particular general.

Nice falseflagging faggot.

Keep calm and cutepost

She's a wannabe hardcore with the skills of a casual. She's pissed because she gets constantly headshotted by a sniper calling herself Noir Angel, and she's worked out it was Max.

Holy shit. Did Roger Wilco just randomly delete Brooke?

Night /lesg/

Don't brush your teeth!

Brooke is off topic
You didn't know?

off topic or hot topic?

>tfw can't sleep
wake up and keep my insomniac ass company /lisg/

I'm up for a little bit, user.
And if you can't sleep maybe some whale sounds will help.

No, that was spam. Check yo facts.

For those wondering the answer to the mystery