Maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

PAY THE JEW rebirth edition

>What is this?
A mobile city builder/tap-and-wait game where you build up your campus and "educate" your students, and wonder why they spend so much time "relaxing". It's basically waifubait and the most entertaining dialogue done by Marvel this side of Damage Control.

>Is it free?
Yes, although there's a lot of waiting unless you wanna fork over your shekels.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
"Civil War has come to Avengers Academy for a limited time! Captain America and Iron Man's opposing views on how to keep the Academy safe divide the Super Heroes, but Hydra threatens them all. Can Captain America and Iron Man put aside their differences to defend the Academy?"
Week 2, and we're bored already. AND THERE'S ANOTHER THREE WEEKS LEFT.

Remaking this since someone spammed vg and knocked the old thread away, but no one reads this opening post since its the same thing cut and pasted over and over so you'll never know.

Other urls found in this thread:

avengersacademy-supportgroup.tumblr.com/image/144320095831
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This event is so damn slow. 30 minute refresh timers and insta win fights take away the need to actually be in game all day long, and the content is still easier to get than the last one. I already have CapFac, all the pawn shop items, and am 2 hours away from 13. Just upgrading the Cap Recruits and all the character upgrades left for me and its just Friday. Vibranium is the only thing that takes forever to grind out.

>Threads are prematurely dying
No, I refuse this ending

The last one only died because of that Splatoon autist spamming threads, but yeah this event is so much slower that we're going to have a few threads die of old age this weekend, I bet.

Is that why? I've had the page to the current thread on my phone and laptop open at all times so I can just check in whenever I feel like it, and the amount of times I've seen the threads archived already is crazy.

There's an update on iOS. I wonder what it does

Got me the Falcon. Upgrade the bots? Yay or nay?

Yay

nnngh Now I need a picture of AA Steve painting a blushing half naked Tony.

this event is kinda lame desu. gotg had more oomph to it

Do Drax's cage and the GOTG pawn shop have any missions? I get missions on the board for Club Galaxy, but I had the two other buildings in storage, so I do not know about them.

never ever. drax cage and pawn shop are worthless

>need 1 red glove for falcon
>3 cameras for sharon
>every mission dropping them has been 8h heroics for the past two hours of trashing

this is pissing me off

I'll keep trying a few more times to see if I can get a 4h or 5h one and unlock falcon before going to sleep but I might just suck it up and do them. At least I know I can get both of them tomorrow for sure.

Thanks. Back into storage then.

I really blame the miss is in resetting and the max number of bots/recruits being 6 when you need them so often so you're sticking waiting a fucking lot.

And fuck Panther's rank three needs. Cf

This is not dying already.

1 camera and 3 robots worth of folders then I can start farming for crossbones week 2.

Also, Agent 13 has a voice noow, She's growing on me. She's pretty cute.

What's her hamburger line a reference to?

She better not get on Amora's bad side

>daily dead threads but /co/ mods probably still wouldn't let us hang out there

absolutely ridiculous

Why?

Sounds like the same voice actress as Nebula.

So upgrading characters during the event is lowest priority correct? Because I can unlock Sharon in ~7 hours and then I almost have enough for the captain America display stand thing. Should I go ahead and work on upgrades? T'challa first then Simon if I have the resources left over?

I wouldn't worry about Simon at all. Focus on the non-premium characters' upgrades, because they won't be upgradeable for a while after the event, if the wording of the in-game FAQ is anything to go off. But even saying that, leave it as a last priority- that is, get the Cap Display and then start upgrading T'Challa and 13.

>upgrade robots to level 3
>same capacity bug as before
You'd think they'd have fixed it like they did with the level 2 bug, but that's clearly expecting too much from the Jew

I think if you close the game and reopen it that should fix it. Or at least last night it worked for me when I ran into the level 1 to 2 problem on the recruits

These fucking gopros are taking forever.

>Cap display case doesn't drop items until you have BP at level 2

Yeah things don't drop unless you need them, I think this has always been the case

Sweet, that worked

Is anyone else having a shortage of battle plans for the SHIELD soldiers?

Absolutely no idea.

Not a shortage but I have a lot less of them then I do reactors

I can't decide what I should do next. I have 30 knives, and I feel like I should upgrade BP to level 2, since his level 3 stuff takes at least 80 hours to get, but I also think I should get Cap's trainee's to level 3 asap. That costs 50 knives, so if I do that, it would be another day to get the rest of those, then get all the ones I need for BP again. Plus there's upgrading 13 and WM, and I have no idea what their level 3 stuff is like.

What should I do?

oh and more importantly instead of knives, the time it would take to get vibranium for all of those is a lot longer.

Get trainees to 3 since it'll let you get plans quicker

I'd say upgrade the soilders first , so you can start getting folders twice as fast, Then BP rank 2 asap, Then the cap display to start getting the upgrade mats. Then just farm stuff for crossbones next week.

There's no level 3 13 yet.

And WM's upgrades are
>"wonderMan2LevelUpPrice":{"lootAmount":[20,20],"currencyAmount":[9832],"currencyName":["event"],"lootId":["cw_VibraniumDaggers","cw_HydraIntel"],"priceId":"wonderMan2LevelUpPrice"}
>"wonderMan3LevelUpPrice":{"lootAmount":[30,10],"currencyAmount":[3012],"currencyName":["event"],"lootId":["cw_Headshots","cw_ActingAwards"],"priceId":"wonderMan3LevelUpPrice"}
>"wonderMan4LevelUpPrice":{"lootAmount":[30],"currencyAmount":[4502],"currencyName":["event"],"lootId":["cw_AvengersIdenticards"],"priceId":"wonderMan4LevelUpPrice"}
>"wonderMan5LevelUpPrice":{"lootAmount":[40,40,15],"currencyAmount":[8163],"currencyName":["event"],"lootId":["cw_SelfieSticks","cw_Headshots","cw_ActingAwards"],"priceId":"wonderMan5LevelUpPrice"}

fuck need more vibranium

I'm legitimately torn between Sharon and Amora after hearing Sharon's "My job is to watch over Captain America, I like my job."

The hoe is thirsty, but goddamn she cute.

>It's hot today, I'm glad I'm white.

What did she mean by this?

She sounds too valley girl for me

"I'm glad I wore white"

Sharon "pop pop making niggers drop" Carter

Well that or she loves 'American' beef.

"Damn, this place is packed with though girl SHIELD agents!"

Well, she's not wrong.

Acting awards and head shots are mission board items I take it?

Yeah. I don't think premos have had any item drops from a building

Upgrades are retroactive or not? I have a few robots already built and will get Falcon in an hour.

Yes. You just have to reset the app for them to kick in

Fuck, I accidentally bought Agent 13 with shards.

top kek

How

Game lagged, I clicked on the board. All of sudden, Agent Carter unlocked.

I sent a ticket, those shards were for Sif.

Welp, congrats on the new waifu.

T-thanks....

New hack is out. Apparently its got
>4. skip quest item when recruit heros " per needed item can be fast finish quest " ( not all but 1 by 1 ) u will understand after u test it, even u dont have shard u still can skip the quest item on recruit heroes.
if anyone is interested

S.H.I.E.L.D.'s shield party.
No shield no service.

Also no anti aliasing.

I don't trust anyone who writes "u".

So, data miners here? Give us a script! Is there costs for Sif?

Nothing yet. All that got updated on the latest version was renaming Crossbones costs to be X/Y

How do I make vibranium quicker? I'm having a crisis

Sad, but ok. Had to grind for upgrades anyway

avengersacademy-supportgroup.tumblr.com/image/144320095831

holy shit, I'm so glad I upgrated all characters...

>Sif confirmed

Remember to bump while on page 10, guys.

>not having 200k in coins sitting there
The fuck have you been spending all your jew golds on?

On shiny shards, duh.

I only have Rocket level 3 left, I wonder if it will cost as much as these, but then again nebula and yondu are premium characters with level 5s.

>tfw only got Nebula to rank 3 since I knew she was going to be upgradable after the event

Shit

Well, turns out Crossbones was today. Not next week.

Fuck

>Widow's DDR animations aren't synced to the step display
This triggers me

TONY'S TRAINING ARCADE IS DDR

she sucks

Fuck this. I want my Sif-fu now.

>week 3 out of nowhere

I-It hasn't been a week since Agent 13 has it? I was not prepared for this.

Team Cap or Team Tony?

It's been 2 days. No one was ready.

Its just choosin, what characters are you using for training and fighting crossbones.

They really started week 3!

It says 'a head start unlocking". You have 7 days to beat him for crossbones tokens.

Challenge 2 is crazy!

>collect enough Crossbones Tokens before time runs out, and you'll recruit crossbones to help defeat Hydra and save Winter soilder!

>before time runs out

>7 day counter on the training screen

FUCK I was not ready for this. 7 days to recruit him is no where near enough time. What were they thinking starting this right now? I'm still 2 hours from Agent 13

Team Tony because fuck doing all that work. Robot servants while you just relax in a hot tub or play video games is the shit.

>I'm still 2 hours from Agent 13
>mfw I'll have the statue in an hour

what

I just built the statue this morning, it only takes like a day to get the drops from it, so not so bad.

But jesus , what was Tinyco thinking. No one was prepared for this.

>you need 15 utility belts from level 4 hydra goons
>have to have rank 3 BP to upgrade your robots further to fight them

Shit I only have him at rank one and I don't have nearly enough folders for rank 2 yet.
Goodbye crossbones.

Also, where the hell is Sif? I want my waifu right now tinyco. plus if she helps with any aspects of this cluster fuck even , i need it right now

>can get the statue or unlock CapFlacon
>not enough daggers to do both at the same time
And what's this training shit?

Them unleashing Crossbones this early is to get people to panic. Remember we still have 3 weeks to go. Just make sure to upgrade Black Panther after getting Sharon and upgrading SHIELD agents to LVL 3.

How do I get Tony's Training Arcade? I'm not seeing it anywhere

lvl 3 gives you now 8 daggers/intels instead of 6. and it was updated after I defeated a bunch of them...

So, don't go team Cap. Otherwise you will get screwed by the game because you need the training course to do shit.

And the fuckers forgot to implement it

>crossbones timer isn't going down.

Don't panic family, I am sure this is just an accident and it will get fixed soon.

it popped up as quest. maybe your level is low, or you didnt get something to require this quest

One wuestion :Do you have to chose a side now? Because I'm not going too until I get CapFalcon and Sharon. Which if I get enough daggers will be tomorrow night.

TinyCo is literally incapable of doing anything right

I got an Upgrade the Wakandan Embassy and beat 4 Hydra goons with each of your own.

All these fucking glitches. Just
Did you choose a team?

Whichever side you pick you'll pretty much lose those three characters since they'll always be training. It's the leader event all over again

But do I have to do it now? Because I rather lose Cap and Falcon because fuck those dance missions. They rarely have any good mission combos outside the two minute ones they get.