/msg/ - Maplestory General

Dried Squid edition.

FUCK YOU /ink/, you killed us off earlier than my bumping schedule dictates that we usually die around.
11th anniversary events run til the 31st of May.

General Info:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T8cObkaXeOrFRfg_QhxisioyEWdNzGPqe3mUJHEgFF4
Discord: discord.gg/0tbZtaN7HqZmWH1B
>Aries
8x/4x/6x v171+ (Updates alongside GMS).
aries.elluel.net/

>Ellinia
5x/1x/2x v162.4 GMS-like. Dream server.
maple.ellinia.net/

>Dawnveil
4x/1x/2x v169.1 GMS-like.
dawnveil.net/

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.
Apply to Waifus/Casuals if you're in Windia, Pay2Win, MotherBase or LOVE in Reboot.
maplestory.nexon.net

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/free-personality-test
3dsthem.es/4529
youtube.com/watch?v=GqH21LEmfbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not /ink/'s doing. But we're still very sorry that your thread died because of it.

sorry to hear it lads

Thank you for all the birthday wishes yesterday, have a wonderful day /msg/

stop posting anytime.jpg

lets get married soon

KHROA

Post dank OCs

SUX

interesting day today

hey that one guy said you can enter the mu lung dojo for free and get exp for an hour but i'm getting asked for a ticket from his fat ass brother, what gives?

nero a shit
moni a best

nero > moni you motherfucker i'll kill you

moni: common slut, spreads her legs for anyone
nero: pure, cute

pitying you rn for your delusion senpai

pic related, best girl pitying your shit taste

DELET THIS

shit

i want to protect her smile

Reminder that I hate the Taiwanese

arent they all getting banned for rmt

#NotAll87s :^^^)
Apparently they're cracking down on suspicious trades/transactions
It's beautiful

i don't get this meme, please explain
what is that flag

>what is that flag
are you retarded

Is it currently impossible to get the level 200 explorer mount if you don't have the hog mount?

i don't pay attention to the world why should i care about some foreign country that isn't big enough to be relevant

can you post all of these? all i have are screenshots of my client

nah

hello /msg/ i havent played in probably 6 years but i was looking to take a little nostalgia trip. the google doc is empty for me so im just gonna ask here: is there a private server with decent rates that looks like pre big bang maplestory? i really dont give a heck about any current shit, I just want the old school feel for old times sake. i heard that there is some kind of classic maplestory server or something, but im hoping it has decent private server rates so i dont have to spend a million years grinding.

thanks

>i don't pay attention to the world
>why should i care about some foreign country that isn't big enough to be relevant
yes goyim! focus on what's really important!

I thought battle mages didn't have an annoying damage gimmick like mech's missiles or WH's jaguar, but after unlocking that teleport thing, is that what BM's damage gimmick is? I have to teleport around all the time to max my dps?

Yup, have fun playing a shit class that needs to use an annoying as fuck gimmick to keep up with mid-tier classes

i don't care about anything but videogames, memes, and masturbating

Reminder that the Anniversary runs until the 31st, so no need to rush if you have a few more dailies left.

NX TRANSFER WHEN
W
H
E
N

Is blaster also gonna have something like that? I really hate how that's the trait for resistance classes so far

blaster just has to worry about blastin shit

blaster is fuckin rad

Blaster has the same level of mashing because your main attack string makes use of bullets so you're constantly spamming the bullet skill. It's not a separate skill or movement ability though you just mash it.

Are these things worth anything? i believe the top right is a classroom thing, bottom left is from last year's anni, bottom right is reboot. I have no idea what the top left is but i think it drops from hilla? not sure

Can you reset bonus potential in any way without bonus potential cubes using real money?

who is this semen demon

play jett, simplest class in the game

>i have no idea waht the top left is

try mousing over it and reading it's name you autist

Who are you quoting?

i've got a level 120 something gunslinger i haven't used in a long time. should i bother coming back to the game? or is my class selection useless due to powercreep? do people still play regularly???? are the new updates good???

>level 120
I would say that's about the most amount of fun you'd get out of the game without a lot more time investment to get money and stuff. There's a burning event going on that will quickly level a character from 1-100 if you do want to try out a class though and it gives a good set of gear at the end.

Why do you keep using this image?

Just try it out its not like you have anything to lose

yes, no, no, not really

Night guys

>equip drops
>it has epic potential

>IT'S +WEAPON DEF

so... what world do you scrubs play on? my character is on bera.

I think I just found my meme-mate

>tfw your character is a clusterfuck of shit NX

Same

a`

I think reddit would suit you better buddy.

Ffffffuuuuuuuuuuck I forgot to premiere clear a monster episode yesterday. No more premiere clear 100% for me.

Yes, cube fragments used in the production of cubes
Sort of yes, the maple high event uses the same coins every time, so get a coin purse and hold onto them.
The other two will never ever be used again, safe to toss.
You could buy nx from a guildie or something, or learn how to scam for steam wallet money to buy nx with, but otherwise no.

creating a new account on sea to abuse the burning event

what class should i roll?

Hi there /msg/, please fulfill my curiosity and take the personality test and post results here.

Thank you and happy mapling!
16personalities.com/free-personality-test

>implicating I don't already know more score
>not posting with an image
Any one with an E or an F needs to fucking leave. INTP master race now and forever.

my score*

>Campaigner (ENFP-t)

A little surprising, honestly.

SHOO SHOO ROASTIE WHORE
LEAVE THIS THREAD
MORE

INTP here.

Chek Skype bitch

3dsthem.es/4529

>tfw u miss hot day
man should i quit police for this

No.

live

does a aran have better bossing/mobbing capabilities, and does it have more survivability than a demon slayer in reboot?

u guys too collecting maple saint weapons for ur toons?
i got more but they are on the work will post soon

until their revamp, probably no to both

phantom i dont think it will change, zero will remain like that and kinesis dont have a weapon

k huey
since you like making everything about you I'm dumping your album a picture a day

k

You gotta be shitting me. Disco how ugly are you IRL

You should collect better names instead you unoriginal faggot.

what kinda dice is this man

>server owner is a top-tier shitposter
>the small community that stuck around over the past year is still cool

youtube.com/watch?v=GqH21LEmfbQ

to be honest half the people from beta quit and we got a few new ones now

there's nothing wrong with sticking to a theme

I thought BaM were gonna be boring to play but training by just teleporting around to kill shit is really relaxing. I'll probably hard it once I can't kill things with dark shock though. Also didn't BaMs create reaper minions to stay on the map and kill shit before? I don't like their new reaper thingy.

>naruto1
>naruto2
>neruta1
>narato
>narato2

Yeah pretty original shag!

i'm not shag retard

Then why do you type like him, ie a retard?No offense Shaggy ily

?
i don't understand what you mean
i convey my thoughts just fine in my posts

>i convey my thoughts just fine in my posts
You're conveying the thoughts of a person with down syndrome.

you're silly friend

>the fixed lettering version
newboi detected

Nexon was planning on localizing some new korean game right? Anyone know if it is any good?

Because I want to fuck Nyaran until his/her pelvic bone shatter's and they're forced to be in a wheelchair for the rest of their life

How much ignore def should I have for hard Magnus?

90% is ideal for all but the more the merrier
its boss% what u want for him tho (range aside)

I'm attempting a solo.
I can get 2m-2m with 81% pdr and 180% boss
but I can also get my pdr to 91% bus it'll bring my range down to 1.8m-1.9m