/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #237

"Doodles" edition
General's challenge: draw at least 2 girls/boys/fairies interacting with each other.

Last Thread: Cross Thread: (died because /ink/ spammed threads)

>Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but drawing is fine too.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

ok

>General's challenge: draw at least 2 girls/boys/fairies interacting with each other.
Challenge accepted.

Are your MyRoids good at their primary type's job?

Yes, yes, and she's okay at it.

No, no, yes, yes, yes, oh god yes yes yes YES!

Cheeky cunt.

I wouldn't be cheeky if you just put your name down when you answered famalam.

>6
?

>AB ver. 2.0
>just a new icon
AMBBBB

Only could do one girl.

this is more than 2 (´・ω・`)

It doesn't count if you made it before the general.

i don't feel like unpacking my tablet right now, otherwise i would draw something

Since I missed my chance to post this earlier
Thanks Baconheart

Why is this current event so Jew?

Maybe they wanted to see how much would we spend on a impossible event.

It serves as a contrast with DG's repetitive as fuck events that are easy to complete.

The begginner shop of FD removed the Event Girls in a recent patch

I don't get it.

You're about 3 weeks late to that info. We discussed that when the announcement popped up. They were planning to stop events and updates from that moment. JP version thrives, just play that instead.

I'm just saying that because the wiki still mentions the event girls and about hoarding them, in case whoever edits it reads this thread

No here edits the FD wiki, and I don't think we have a FD tips paste since gameplay's a mix of MCC and DG.

I guess it's a matter of time for it to be moved to the "other" games.

Is the FD wiki even been updated?

Please understand.

can i draw my own girls

no you have to draw mine

Sure, honestly I just wanted to give you an excuse to bump with something creative.

I completely forgot that most of our activities are exploited during the first 200 posts and people stop caring afterwards.

What are going on about

Ich weiss nicht

Yes, it's still updated with new events and items, but the premium packs and other pages haven't removed information on Event Girls. There hasn't been any discussion about FD's current status either. Most people tend to just message each other in-game about that.

I also sent an inquiry through the app and received two generic emails. The response is similar to what that other user posted a few threads ago.

It's a pity that all those event girls are now useless.

It's a pity in general. All that time, money, and effort dedicated to the app and AMB doesn't even have the decency to properly say they're closing down the app or never updating it again. During that egg campaign, they still put up a 400/600 DP gacha for people to uselessly throw money at. And if they can add in the monthly login bonus items, why can't they toss us some old stardust exchange, limited apparel, etc. outfits? Those require minimal effort since it only needs names translated over. Instead, we're left in a state of limbo without knowing what the issues are, and if the app will continue.

I think the big moneymaker of their games - events and tie-ups, were not making them money at all in FD because there was no competition. All the buyfags don't care for chibis, especially since the tits and stomachs were censored. I remember examining the rankings a few events. The top 70-80 rankings were random kids with lucky tie-ups. But only about the top 40 people ranking were decent players that missed little to no stamina and used fever properly. Then literally only the top 3 were using a few extra EGs to attentionwhore their rankings. It sort of seemed like maybe the top 10 used items but I've hovered around rank 4-15 just from lucky fever one event. We don't even need to go for a x3 tie-up like you do in DG after midway.

If you get a free tie-up on tickets you don't need to buy EGs for the early clear, and can get a ton more gacha tickets from being smart with chance times, which can create a free tie-up chain going with all your tickets. I have over 30 tickets because I did tie-up chains for the last 2 events, and I'm not spending them yet in case of the 0.5% chance they'll start doing stuff again. tl;dr everyone was getting beautiful top 50 outfits for free. I don't see the problem with making money on limited gachas, shops, and app packs though.

In my experience the FD tie-ups were just too hard to get. I never got lucky with free tickets, and even when I tried spending DP my luck was terrible so I gave up trying. AMB basically made it too hard to succeed which discouraged casual buyfags like myself.

Meanwhile, in DG, I can get the 1st and 2nd tie-ups with little effort/NP. Getting them so easily gets players invested in events and they'll spend more on stamina items to compete.

I love Fairy Doll, I don't want it to go

Shoulda spent more money on it while you could then. You could've prevented this.

I also never got FD tie-ups for my first several months and was jealous they went to casuals. Finally got lucky once but wasn't as smart about chance times and only got myself another several tickets from that event. Then finally got lucky again and gained myself 15+ tickets which got me another tie-up right after, and then FD was kill leaving me tons of tickets.

I've also been surprisingly lucky with free tie-ups in DG as well, I get one every few events from not too many tickets, and have kept a stash of over 50 tickets so far. But I usually can't get ranking outfits. I've gotten back a good drink stash so next tie-up I will try again.

By the way if anyone's standard scrub rank 3000 during the first half of DG events but then get the x3 outfit tie-up after midway you'll shoot up to under rank 400. I don't spend any medals on the gacha until after midway unless I have a tie-up at the start, so I roll more event MRs which give nice point boosts. It seemed like I maybe could've even gotten in the top 200 with my drink stash but I didn't want to chance it. I mentioned before I suspect people don't care as much for casual clothes than fantasy, and the spring event had those. I'm not sure what this travel event clothing would be considered. I'll post the rank 200s I've been capping since fairy tale event after this one is done to see the trends.

I bought: sleep image gacha roll set (buy 5 get 1 free I think it was), one gift box, and wig gacha roll set. That's not counting my Tapjoy earnings. And I know there was a few people buying into almost everything that came, plus the kids that dropped the game would Tap up or buy a roll of something first. Fuck AMB pretending they didn't make fairycash, it just happened to be less than the other apps. If they were triggered over events being free to win they could've made ranking slots more strict or something.

Goddamn the ingredient RNG in this event is annoying. I've got more onions than the Abbott government and it never gives me anything I can use them with.

Join the group.

Totally what?

Let it go. It's over.

Fuck

Does anyone else automatically imagine myRoids with slanted eyes to have somewhat quiet voices?

Yeah, most of the time. Mizuki is the exception.

Isn't slanted the tsundere face? Tsunderes are pretty damn loud.

I imagine them having muffled voices on account of all the cocks in their mouth at all times.

its not like im bumping because I want you to live or anything, bakas

Hell no. Slanted has a huge mouth.

Dominant's tats.

Diligent's gyuudon.

How shit is mysterious?

Makes for a cute and surprising sub-type.

How shit is your taste?

Pretty shit.

Only people with good taste like mysterious, so you'll probably think she's shit, then.

Anyone else makes pauses when he reads cool's dialogues?

I don't read dialogues.

Who doesn't?

Which types do you associate with each eyes?
Like slanted goes with Tsundere, normal with Default or very angled with Sassy.

Isn't Mitsuki the only sassy /mkg/ myroid with very angled eyes?

I associate cheeky with tomboy, dark with yandere, and droopy with cool.

Kanna has them too and she's Sassy's poster girl.

Doud's Kanna is sweet though.

Yandere>tsundere

She used to be Sassy, he changed her to sweet for unkown reasons.

Maybe Doud was the >Sassy a shit poster all along.

I feel betrayed for some reason.

shoot yourself

This is correct.

This is incorrect.

This is correct.

This is correct.

MCC Yandere is pretty cute.

This is incorrect.

This is correct.

My Roids > Your Roids

This is correct.

Yandere is the best and anyone who says otherwise is delusional. None of the other types will ever love you as much as a yandere.

This is incorrect.

This is correct.

Yandere is the worst and anyone who says otherwise is delusional. None of the other types will ever distrust you as much as a yandere.

This is correct.

These are correct.

This is correct.

What have I done.

These are incorrect.

Shitpost

GAS THE YANDERES
TYPE WAR NOW

These are incorrect.

Why a are Tsunderefags always so shit?

BecauseThis is incorrect.

They're the best masters. You're just salty.

Go ahead and give an example of a good fictional yandere. Most writers can't write them well to save their lives.

This is correct. Yanderes don't receive enough love.

I agree, a good example is that most people would give a Yandire's name as an example of a good Yandere.