flockmod.com/dsg

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TH6mZT3ggo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PICK PEE

>unironically defending this

3rd for get fucked luci

>tfw can't do cosplays well because shit armor variety and barely anything matches

>obviously an invasion
>lumping it in with "PvP"
Shut the fuck up, m8.

>panic roll
>get punished
>"WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, THE GAME IS BAD!"

Roll the same timing 3 times get fucked shitter

Xth for being raped by jailers in dragon form

What weapon can take advantage of random freezes the best? I need to prepare for this new meta.

What's a fun greathammer to use?
I have a spiked mace but I want to try something with perseverance.

IT'S NOT ME AERTHAS DIETRICH IT'S MY BUDDY

I want to congratulate this OP for beating that trifag by exactly one post count

>Player vs Player isn't pvp now

Why is NG+ so frustrating? Why is it so boring?

All these NPC quests to juggle, I just want to play. And please give me a source of fucking slabs or bonfire ascetics holy shit fromsoft.

Dragon's tooth
Smough's hammer

I did it lads!

Mornes rapehammer
Literally the gank breaker

Good match earlier, Koda. I'm salty that I had so much trouble being able to follow up on those guardbreaks though.

NO NO
THAT NOT PICKLE PEE

>DaS2

There's your problem.

>30fth
N-no thanks

best weapon for SL20 PvP?

I-IS THIS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!?

hollow warden twinblades

shoulda blocked instead of rolling, you even had a shield out

more

SECRET BOSS?!?!?!?!

END OF FIRE CANON ENDING

Long Sword (and SS in general) is stupidly powerful with the phantom range, quality scaling, and spammability. It's like they balanced the game around people using them and then just threw every other weapon type in without giving a shit.

Whats wrong user
Too scared to shove god up peoples assholes like a reverse blender on a stick?

PUMP A RUMP

stand at their left leg, they'll do a sweeping attack that will whiff followed by a telegraphed swing that you can easily parry

they never do anything else if you have the positioning right

is the fightclub dead now? I went off to respec so i could use my favorite weapon again

Holy shit this FC is more cancerous than fucking Aldrich Invasions

Probably not, but why is it dark?

So Hodrick is clearly undead as he keeps coming back to life even after being killed in his physical form

but why does Orbeck die? If he's undead he should be hollow, but in the archives he isn't moving. He LOOKS hollow but he should be running around being soul starved

Once again,

PS4 FC

High Wall

dsgps4

How to have fun in PvP?

wew lads

get good

Use this build: youtube.com/watch?v=-TH6mZT3ggo

What SL?

Holy shit, fuck this nearly constant stuttering.

Reposting from old thread. Sorry for the late reply.

I might have been able to spare points as a different class. I'm not sure. I chose Warrior simpy because I liked what he looked like. And I figured STR, Maces and Greatshields go hand in hand.

Are straight swords really that good? I only see dark swords and they don't seem that great; when I picked up one to use myself, I was absolutely destroyed by anyone not retarded in PvP.

Weak hyperarmor and the range isn't as great as bigger weapons. The recovery on the 2h r1 is pretty bad as well. Am I supposed to spam r1 1h'd?

Do people not put their signs down at the Oceiros fight? I'm lvl 50 but I don't see any summon signs. I just want the MGS so this stupid int build is kind of fun

he fufilled his purpose/fuck you fuccboi

If you're talking about duels use a scythe before people realize that they're good.

Any fightclubs?

yeah from fucked up bigtime, its a good job they dropped the patch right before the weekend :^)

>So Hodrick is clearly undead as he keeps coming back to life even after being killed in his physical form
No. You kill him, eithe rin person or by dropping a tree on him, IN YOUR OWN WORLD.
You kill him in honorable ganking combat with Sirris IN HER OWN WORLD.
The nature of Lothric, etc.
>but why does Orbeck die?
Something something purpose, something something we know Hollows can die

>Am I supposed to spam r1 1h'd?
Yes. Block and then spam 1HR1. Become invincible to everything except offhand Caestus, and even those too if they're having an off-day.

People in the souls series who are undead only truley die when they either give up hope completely or have achieved their goals and are completely satisfied and ready to die.

Hodrick is a fucking nutter so he will practically live forever. While someone like orbeck once he finally became a real wizard with you could die in peace.

Is 50/+6 too high for Aldrich? I can't get a summon/get summoned to save my life.

What is better, Fire or Dark damage? Trying to decide whether to imbue my weapon with Fire or Deep

They're all dead. All the namecalling, imposters while Anonymous, calls for bans, and general cancer killed them all.

Don't bother coming until you want to face BKG, Havelstocs, ect.

I want to cum in mercys hair

In PvE, at least, they're all you need to win the game. In PvP they have some bullshit phantom range and take minimal stamina, so they're strong. If it was the first time using the Dark Sword you might just not have been used to the move set.

How did from fuck up the camera in this game?

Or maybe mines just not set right. What is you wall collision set to?

Doesn't the dead Hodrick only show up in the pit of hollows after you kill his purple phantom in the woods?

Too low level, I was SL17 when I did that. You wanna know how I beat him? 100 physical shield, bandit dagger/carthus rouge. Second phase you trap him by the roots and shoot him with your Lothric Crossbow with two 99 bolts.

I need your help, /dsg/ I am on the xbone and I need to give me other character an item but I need a middleman, anyone down to help a man out?

Great wood squashes him

>we know Hollows can die
But they literally cannot die. That's the entire issue with undead and hollows. They will never, ever die unless cured of their curse.

Try 70/ +10.

What if I want to BE the unupgraded havelstoc?

Anybody else gone to Archdragon Peak in NG+ and had the sky be black the whole time? Someone somewhere mentioned that the game might be locked in to the storm setting or something, but I was curious if maybe somebody knew something for sure.

Doggo greatsword is pretty fun albeit lacking in hyperarmor

Who needs chameleon?

Yeah, I beat the great wood not a few hours ago and there's no hodrick there.
At least it wasn't there after the fight, I haven't visited the pit again.

Don't true hollows (no mind or humanity left) die for good?

No, there just aren't all that many signs there. It's also late at night.

Holy, really? Am I supposed to dancer after Pontiff?

Damn well that sounds awful. guess I'll just level up more

Not true. The only ones that dont die are ones without purpose or coherency. Which is around 99% of them

No, I went there and got the covenant without being invaded by him.

>All of these r1 spammers at the FC
Nice "pvp" you have there

Wait holy fuck it isn't just me??

Lothric high wall, pass is dsg, leave sign on scaffolding.

I was using it for PvE to get through all the bosses on my 5th character or so; I couldn't figure out to properly utilize the moveset. I think the Carthus Curved is a lot better for standing r1s and katanas are better for running r1s.

I don't see how just 1h r1s can make the kit so good unless it's coupled with something like a Havel's shield? Even then, the enemy can retaliate as you attack which.. isn't so great-- meaning carthus curved+havel's shield might be better as the r1 swings come out faster.

I'm cancerous as fuck so I use every single "broken" meta weapon, but I don't see why the dark sword is OP at all. I don't even bother leaving it in my inventory

>what are homeward bones
>what are undead bone shards
>what are bonfires
There's more evidence, I can feel it in my brain, but my memory is shit so fuck you, this is all you get.

>Holy, really?
I do all of my MP there and it's constant traffic whether I want co-op or PvP.

>Am I supposed to dancer after Pontiff?
I dunno. I do Dancer before Vordt.

I just finished my first run, now I'm going to make a PVP character. How's this look?

Also, are whips still totally useless in PVP?

Reminder that straight swords are now shit. Please bitch about glaives until further notice

>Mary
>Male

Amazing damage, some of the best scaling in the game (It gets S when infused with elementals), low stamina usage so you can spam your R1 all day long. It's not that hard to understand. You run up, mash R1 and whatever you're locked onto dies. It's really that easy

>37 vitality

Glaive has that one R2>L1>L2 combo and not much else.

Guess it makes sense... I'm not even getting invaded. I just want to advance Sirris' line for Sunset armor.

There's no DWGR in this game,what else am I supposed to do?

Bullshit
Show me a dps chart in comparison before and after

EYO how do i spank ganks

what weapons

should I just pyromancer with Great Chaos Fireball?

>R2>L1>L2

I don't think a spin into a block does anything, user.

If you're on PC, can we try PvPing with the SS? I want to learn how to play with/against the moveset w/ different types of weapons(BKG, Yhorm's, Carthus Curved, Dragonslayer Swordspear, Astora's, Dragon's Tooth), ect

HOLY FUUUUCK

Game's unplayable after the last patch. Freezing for 1/4 of a second everytime fucking time. Planned to play all night long but I'm annoyed as fucking hell right now. Any workaround for this until FROM fixes this shit? Because knowing them I know it'll be fucked for the entire week.

>R2>L1>L2
It's R1>L2>R2
R2>R1>L2>R2 if you have BKG

hey lads it's been a while since i've played

has patch 1.05 or 1.06 finally nerfed straight swords?

have any other secret locations or bosses been discovered of late? i.e. other than old firelink and archdragon

Oh, hah, oops.

Yeah, my bad.

anyone have a fun sort of lumbering juggernaut build thats slow as fuck but can take a hit and uses giant ass 2 handed weapons?