youtube.com/watch?v=O2uTHg6mLVY
youtube.com/watch?v=P6vCZdcp6hE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for /sp/

It's coming home

Second for fair gameplay.

3rd for muh circlejerk

Third for sack TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Fourth to pray that the Emprah protects.

nth for all those mad as fuck nerds who don't like the proposed meme cup

Can we have actual serious people doing the new testing?

JB is already in. Get Feedback and retort.

feedback is playing

>live on american west coast
>have to work during /sp/ match
>go to real life sport game after work
>get back home and see /sp/ won

HOLY SHIT, THEY WON! THEY ACTUALLY FUCKING WON! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT? WHERE ARE ALL THE HATERS? IT FEELS SO GREAT TO END THE STREAK! HOLY COW, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW ENLIGHTENED I FEEL RIGHT NOW. /sp/ FUCKING WON! CAN THEY DO IT? WILL THE MAGIC BE REAL?

lol

Where's page 9 anime user
I want to inseminate her.

>being mad at a meme cup with a purpose

>check shitbox because i missed the games
>this nigga doing a comfy stream
>don felder - all of you
Whoever you are, you're fuckin based.

Fear not user, I've entered />rags/ into the competition. Hopefully we'll be a bit better than the recent fortunes of my precious icefight club.

So, together forever is dead, right?

nope.

Let's be honest, at least /yourteam/ doesn't have Finnish goaltendies.

Neither does /myteam/ but our actual goalie is dead anyway

An user requested this in a previous thread, works big in the /vp/ poster. Any suggestions? I don't browse it so I don't have any big idea

Also can't find /a/sp/ logo

/vp/oreon here, kill yourself desu peter

>I am a manager on a Elite team
>Cup hasn't really been enjoyable the last 4 months
>thinking of just letting the tester manage and quit

Please don't be a team I actually support.

Let's narrow this down
/s/ /d/ /asp/ and /tv/ all have 1 manager
Amis doesn't thread
So it's one of these three

When will teams for the le/ag/ue be comfirmed?

Sleep on it friend.

When the first 32 teams sign up I assume.

I'll take that into consideration

I'm sorry /vp/ guy but I don't know enough of your memes to make the poster proper. I'd rather I didn't do it than turn out shit like I used to.

Still taking poster requests

>used to

You still turn out shit. I think you need to consider that people are being unironic here when they tell you you need to just quit posting because holy fuck no one likes you and all your posters are pretty fucking trash and you are banned from the wiki for being an obnoxious faggot you gigantic shit-eating turd, I wish we could get Tenko drunk enough to do a colony drop rant on you so hard you go back in time and kill the dinosaurs.

Please fuck off, with extreme prejudice.

you're fucking banned from everything and it's for your own good

go away

Nigger where the fuck is the Veeky Forums one?

go away peter, stop requesting your own shit

your gonna need to clue me in on this Peter, this is the first time I've ever bothered to get involved with anything 4cc related

Oh right sorry, working on it now.

I'm really sorry if you don't like them, but I have every right to poster and not shitpost. In all seriousness though if Tenko did a colony drop on me I'd feel honored

Danke,

Some guy everyone really really hates.

>142125003
You don't even get a (You) this time

No you don't have the right to poster you gigantic cocksucker, you already outed yourself as underage and honestly I don't know why the mod doesn't just outright delete your post when you get reported because it is so obvious anyway.

I have no idea why you keep trying to force yourself on people who absolutely abhor the """"""""""""""""contributions""""""""""""""""" you think you make to the cup, just go. this is pointless tbch famalam

What is the song used in the hype video?

Will you be blessing us with a >Gold Defender team?

Nah, i'm helping KitFag with his /aus/ team.

I am so happy I get to spam people with old italian openings (unless I totally suck and score zero goals, which is certainly possible).
Unsure if I should go with New Team jerseys, as seen here: youtube.com/watch?v=yfmmnEZFsOQ
Or with Paolo Bonolis' terrible cyan sweater: youtube.com/watch?v=O2uTHg6mLVY

Either way, prepare to hate me.

Bitte schön!

Tell me if you want me to add anyone else since might have missed a few Veeky Forums memes

When is the cutoff for a nightly tactics export? Does it need to be sent to the streamer directly?

All of this and more is on the fucking wiki

Thread is dead. Fuck off Peter I guess?

How fucked is /a/?

I got a question: I created a team on an invitational slot with the game; where should I look for the affiliated cpk files?

I apologize for not searching thoroughly enough; I only expected the rule to be associated with the word "nightly", foolishly. Thanks for the kick in the pants.

Smugleaf if you got the free time could we do something about the bars that wrap around /m/'s new stadium

I recall seeing these in a very early stadium test ages ago in 14 with the tools and template for that version, but haven't seen them since I start exporting using the plugin and template files for 15. I was only able to test in 15 after that

I inclined to believe they were reintroduced by something in the "common/bg/model/bg/bill" directory, since that loads the billboards and adboards into the game. The lines are likely the textureless remnants of some static 2nd teir adboards from a default stadium.

don't know if wiping out the elements in one of the xml files in the directory could fix it.
I'd look into resolving it myself, but I'm not able to replicate the bug on my setup

On the flip side, I'll give you a hearty thanks for getting the stadium packed away and made available for game day on such short notice

Let's pray for Together Forever to do it's job.
If not, yeah, /a/ is fucked.

Memes about /sp/ aside, how could anyone not feel hyped when Messi was GOAT again yesterday?

As I said to my friend watching the match with me, /sp/ playing and succeeding is when the cup comes closest to feeling like a real life football event. It was super hype.

The stadium unfortunately shipped with more bugs than usual, but I'll probably not ship out fixes for those this weekend.
Also there's these awkward camera angles that I knew would show up but I didn't know when and where.
I cant really make them go away, but I can at least cover up all the backside culling I did

also If I could I'd have changed where the players walk onto the pitch, I would have, since the side of the pitch isn't quite right and now I'm glad I set the stands back much further than originally intended otherwise that'd have been a mess

>cup comes closest to feeling like a real life football event. It was super hype.

It's always hype when /yourteam/ does good, it doesn't matter if it's virtual or not. Hype transcends reality.
But I guess /sp/ is about as close to real life as we can get in 4cc

Isn't there a way to reposition cameras around the stadium?

I was already hype for their last game by then, knowing that /sp/ are the Liverpool of the Cup. This does not fucking slip la.

Evidently PES appreciated all the work I did on the roof, which when I had to render out and post process all the lighting for, thought was probably a waste of time, since I figured it wouldn't be seen all that often.

I apologize a little for the pitch. I had a lapse in judgment and failed to consider a ball of roughly the same color would be used and should probably given fair warning to the streamers.
Though given that I passed out face down on my desk for two hours promptly after posting the link to the stadium, I wasn't thinking everything through towards the end.

I'll put a tentative yes on that, since in pes15 different stadium slots used different camera angles. I assume there's likely a config file for it somewhere and I'm hoping there's a way to change the stadium entry point and which tunnel the players initially line up in as well.

Who /Boris/ here?

>apologize
>for that masterwork
dude what your stadium is amazing, just make the rx79 ball a different color

Only Boris could love himself.

I don't have pes installed, but are there any lua-files lying around? Those may have camera settings inside

God dammit I'm actually in love with him. Wat do?

Actually if the ball had been the original MSG colors, it'd have shown up on the pitch pretty well. My grievance was that I failed to realize and notify the streamers that things might clash color wise. I don't intend to change the pitch other than refining the texture a bit since it's intended to tie in with the theme of the place

I really don't know what they would be as I've not spent much time poking at that part of the PES file tree. I highly anticipate they may be binary files. Hopefully they'd be human readable or at least easily decipherable with a hex-editor, but they could very well be Json files instead, since the billboards use those to control their animation behavior.

Make it a 7 Eleven RX79 Ball.

suicide, Peter

Is that even a sentence?

Yeah, that's true. Say what you will about /sp/ but they understand supporting a football team and getting hyped.

I wish I had a friend to watch the cup with.

>Blue arms sanic

Say your prayers to RNGesus, fans and managers, before we go into this next day of group stages. May he bless our shins.

It's time for the GREATEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD to reach a new level:
With /a/ beating /trv/ and /sp/ beating /jp/

AND NEVER TO PART

The ball color is my fault, already touched and should be more visible/canon now
I also touched the Shark ball to be white (pic later)

Is /sp/, dare I say it, back?

Depends on /a/ today.

Depends on /a/'s game today.

I don't dare say anything just yet. I can only test for now, can't let it slip when we're so close.

Which we all know will be a Group G-tier semen slurper after weeks of goalfest testing :^)

Please call up PtA and do Ranieri memes when you win.
>WE'RE IN THE ELITE CUP MAN DILLY DING DILLY DONG COME ON!

I expect something like /a/ vs /b/ on Winter.

As promised here is the Shark ball in the same pitch

Great work!

Amazing!

We don't hate you!

Nice.

Well the fucking ball didn't have any colour on it, it was just the fucking gray 3d model. If it was actually white like in the picture you would have been able to see it.

I'm pretty sure I can add in black advert models and it removes them, that worked for the /vp/ stadiums since the old San Siro ads were coming through
Usually the bill files you send me break every other stadium since I believe we're still using the files from PES14 as they're simple and easy to edit compared to the ones introduced in PES15, but it looks like you use PES15 or 16 bill files

Anyway, I'll look into it and see what I can do
I've fixed this problem once, I should be able to fix it again

meanwhile, at /v/

youtube.com/watch?v=P6vCZdcp6hE

>black advert models
blank* lel, that makes a lot more sense

BabyRage

Won even when on autopilot.
/v/'s gonna win it all in 0.5 A-presses.

But first!

Thanks for looking into it

I think the template I use, contains files that as you said, break stuff

I've become way too committed to doing those charts, lads. I'm also shit at finding stuff to make my life easier but that's a whole other thing.

That 4-0 victory essentially saves Veeky Forums's ass, I don't recall doing a single set of results where they'd end up being fetus'd.

when's the next match.

cup starts in 4 hours 30 minutes

Reminder that not once this season did we break 1000 viewers.

Pack it up boys, cup's dead.

That's why they rigged the last match for /sp/, need to regain those viewers somehow :^)

Seems the /ag/L is full now.

Daily reminder that /a/ will face a changeless /trv/ today because Mauled already signaled he wouldn't be around

If they fail to promote after having two matches handled on a plate to them like this, just scrape this shitty board of the cup forever, and take /sp/ with them.

>babbies