/fog/ Fallout General

Proper OP Edition
>CK
youtube.com/watch?v=hdGr8MH4pPU (embed)

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA
>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread (no Buffscales allowed)
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0W8TJ7ZW7Fj
youtube.com/watch?v=mLJ1gyIzg78
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11853/?
youtube.com/watch?v=1uBEeik2ymw
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998702500/
contests.nvidia.com/en-us/fallout4modcontest
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bep

>tfw no full dialogue interface for Far Harbor

anyone have links to the older fallout artbooks

vocaroo.com/i/s0W8TJ7ZW7Fj

I hope Obshitians don't ruin this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=mLJ1gyIzg78

DYNAMIC ACTION™

Before a dozen people respond to this all talking about how autistic, etc, it is, remember that it is actually possible to not respond to a post. You simply ignore it and be on your way. Please consider this as a viable course of action. Thank you.

Threadly reminder that supporting the Railroad is the right thing to do.

Why

>falling for bait
mouthbreather

But how else will people know its autistic?
People have to know!

>By destroying the institute you basically free all gen 3s who no longer have to fear massa'
And what is lost in the process? Medical research that can benefit all?

A pure RPG doesn't even have an action moment. Everything is done in turns. So by that definition, not even Elder Scrolls nor Ultima *Underworld* are RPGs.

>Failroad
>modeling themselves after nigger rescue

Slavery is wrong.

Okay, got it textured and fitted.

Looks pretty cool, dude.

Terrorism and killing children is wrong too.

>A pure RPG doesn't even have an action moment. Everything is done in turns. So by that definition, not even Elder Scrolls nor Ultima *Underworld* are RPGs.

lmao what the actual literal fuck

>mine is in the shop
>the shop
>post nuclear apocalyptic world having geiger counter repair shops
wow so the railroad really IS that retarded

>A pure RPG doesn't even have an action moment. Everything is done in turns. So by that definition, not even Elder Scrolls nor Ultima *Underworld* are RPGs.
Sweet Christmas you are fucking retarded.
Fuck me for being up late and seeing how stupid /fog/ is. Fuck me where are the good Fallout threads.

inb4 some shitty about how you're not wrong and blah blah blah whatever other bullshit defense you have.

I'm not one of the BoS nazis, but I'd rather be them than supporters of abducting, FEV experimenting, killers.

Are Mr. Handys slaves?

Thanks for making this Buff. Shame Trainwiz can't model for jackshit.

BEING IN A POST APOCALYPTIC WASTELAND DOES NOT PREVENT PEOPLE FROM SETTING UP BUSINESSES AND THRIVING

HUMANS WILL ALWAYS TRADE, BARTER, EXPLOIT ETC TO GET WHATEVER THEY WANT/CAN

ARE YOU REALLY THIS FUCKING RETARDED?
REALLY?
SOMEONE PLEASE KILL ME

Fallout 1: you take the role of the Vault Dweller
Skyrim: you take the role of the last Dragonborn
The Legend of Zelda: you take the role of Zelda
Street Fighter: you take the role of the character you pick.

There, if all of them can be RPGs, why can't FO4?

wish you best luck with your other work on maxwell's world

>A successful, thriving geiger counter repair shop
>the only geiger counter you see all game is on your wrist
epic

Buff didn't make that, he ported it. That other modeler made it.

>You take the role of Zelda

Breddy gud work Buff

When will you and Trainwiz release it?

Apparently the only counters in the game are on your wrist, in Nick's mechanics, and everyone else just shits themselves in fear when a bloodbug sneezes

>was released on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on November 10th, 2015, except in Japan, where it was released on December 17, 2015, possibly due to the need to censor some footage and references to atomic war, while still keeping the plot intact.

Why are Cucksheda such cucks? Hiroshima and Nagasaki was pretty lame compared to the firebombing of all the other japanese cities and the battle of Okinawa. And if we're going to discuss japanese war crimes, Unit 731 in Manchuria was totally SS-grade atrocities.

But the US used two convenient bombs to destroy two cities instead of an assload of firebombs and Shazam! Japan is world champion in peace.

You know all these nazis that sheds crocodile tears over the bombing of Dresden (that was totally unnecessary)? Japan is just like that, even worse. - Because it's state policy to cry over Hiroshima and Nagasaki and denying that anthing wrong happened in Manchuria.

If FO4 is not an RPG then what the fuck is it? A shooter with RPG elements? Why go this far just to try and belittle a game you don't like. You realize that by not considering FO4 an action RPG you're fucking up the definition of RPG for hundreds of other games as well?
Obsicucks and Bethshills ruin everything.
BECAUSE THE STORY! MUH DIALOGUE WHEELS! MUH LACK OF SKILLS! FUUUUUUUCK YOUUUU BETHESDAAAAA!

>No geiger counters
>No bolts

Can't fucking get into the zone playing FO4

Servitude is their entire purpose for existing, user. They are happiest when caring for their owners. Even if they gain their own personality outside their programmed parameters they still find happiness in housework and general butler-y stuff.

>Legend of Zelda
>Role of Zelda

I didn't model this, I got it working in game for the modeler guy, though.

Although I did do a few things for Trainwiz directly.

So...Niero, is it? Do you want me to link everything now? Or add me on Steam or something?

i decided to replay even after completing the story on the best 3 factions

all i do is sling jet fuel and purified water for junk, ammo and caps to build up settlements.

Literally junk.

love the textures you've picked, you've come far since the first pics you've posted. this will teach people not to mock you.

>Railroad
>Supporting the Institute

wat

no bully

Is there any way to make a mod that adds Nightkin to the game? With a retexture/recolor and giving them a stealthboy?

What is this fucking meme.

>railroad-fag so booty blasted that I tore a hole in his shitty faction's catch-phrase that he's making up imaginary geiger counters
classic machine fuckers

There is already a mod that does that

So humble for doing the major work, Yes Niero it is. I'll add you. Thanks again for the heavy lifting, I can only model but can't mod jack shit.

Does this at least look vaguely human

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11853/?

Yeah and servitude is the main reason, aside from being a science experiment synths exist.

Ergo by the whole it's their reason argument you gave they're not slaves.

>If FO4 is not an RPG then what the fuck is it? A shooter with RPG elements? Why go this far just to try and belittle a game you don't like. You realize that by not considering FO4 an action RPG you're fucking up the definition of RPG for hundreds of other games as well?
Not belittling anything. If System Shock was a RPG-FPS-hybrid, then FO3 an onwards are that too.

Their fucking secret password to their super top secret underground base is "RAILROAD" for christ's sake, you tell me.

The hair says anime but the face says 2008 WRPG

>nazi slogan
>swastika flag

I like the Reich too, but you are going full Naziboo nigga.

Looks straight outta nexus.
Needs work/10

And their top secret underground base isn't an eternally moving subway, which just makes them boring.

fuck off with your charge cahd
youtube.com/watch?v=1uBEeik2ymw

>Not realising that signs and countersigns work that way
>Not knowing that the sign should be something that sounds normal and the countersign should be something weird so some random wasteland won't accidentally give the correct countersign if approached by an agent.
>Calling others retarded

I bet you support the BoS.

>12yr old that just spouts muh edgy

>Bethesda ""Fallout"" non canon spinoffs
>RPG
gud joek, i laff lots

Why are you replying to me, shitpost-kun.

Suplex that train if you're so great.

Oh that's just cool as fuck. Can't wait.

They explain that the door code is largely just for show, they watch the church and Freedom Trail closely, no one gets that close without them knowing and would just find an empty room if they were an enemy.

>mfw the Brotherhood can't even work it out and have to resort to using plastic explosives on the door itself.

"Suplex" is too complicated for Chuck to understand. He'd probably just give the train a big friendly hug.

By your own fucking logic the Railroad would see the BoS coming and just not open the door you retard

That is the point of the character.

Okay, this is my Steam profile. I can only do outfits, monsters and other things I can't really get to work right.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998702500/

Sir! Yes Sir!

Sounds like that would be easy to do. Just make a blue / grey super mutant and make him git invisible during combat.

They don't, the BoS have to blow their way in.

I thought that was pretty clear.

>perfect shade of chocolate and contrasting white hair. I like sidecuts.
>The husky voice
>That mission where you two annihilate a subway full of synths and raiders together
I want to fist the android.

How do i trade glory for Strong?

>fantasy

Installed it last night, I can actually say I'm digging this mod.

All he needs now is a voice actor to humanize the super mutants a lil bit. Even a little bit of cross dialogue between theme that isn't retarded would be nifty

So the Railroad don't have any idea there's an armed unit of men in giant metal armour clanking down the stairs? This is supposed to prove how superior they are?

>So humble for doing the major work
Its all an act.

qt VA as well.

Chuck McThrow companion when

Sounds pretty cool if you blow a whole wall down and storm in with a squad of power armor dudes.

Should I use Conquest to settle at Fort Strong?

I'm 105% sure the Conquest settlement boundaries wouldn't extend the whole island, so where should I make the center of my base? The entrance? The rear section with the dock?

So post them

Wat. They don't let the Brotherhood in, the Brotherhood blows a fucking hole in the wall and shoots their way into the crypt.

The Railroad knows they're coming and are waiting for you, they've called in all their Heavies by the time you arrive.

You wouldn't like him. He'd punch things so hard they'd go flying off the map, and would randomly dislike and like things with no real coherency.

Stoneheart power armor fucking when!?

>and would randomly dislike and like things with no real coherency.
Half the companions in the game are already like that.

then it doesnt even matter if the bos know the password because the railroad locked the door are you a retard

>35c
Immersion ruined.

could have written the neckbeards self-perception but fuck me in the ass

>actual tumblroad cucks defending their terrible faction in this very thread

Shouldn't you be at your liberal arts lecture?

Yes but Chuck would dislike and like the exact same thing, in the exact same instance.

contests.nvidia.com/en-us/fallout4modcontest

Are there any assault rifles in Far Harbour does anyone know? Contemplating downloading the Chinese Assault Rifle mod but I won't bother if Far Harbour provides something similar.

As in 35 caps. Cause it's a post-war magazine.

Getting there, keep at it a little more. Make sure to use models faces as references and stuff if you're making a waifu.

You get the Radium Rifle which has a yuge ammo capacity. CoA get so much powerful shit.