Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/9865-xrd-elphelt-combo-thread-shotgun-wedding-wip/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

smash is a fighting game

Reminder that Piss and 1FT are playing 3s right now.

Blurst for PISSS (Akagi) is bad at 3s

>
No, a bnb is something that you can always rely on. Something that requires a ch can't be a bnb

>playing
I wasn't aware that dragging your nutsack over a bunch of buttons counted as playing

Am I only one who feels like all SFV characters have either a very boring character concept or are boring to play otherwise.

Give me a character that I can dedicate myself to and call a main without regrets.

What is the deepest/most complex fighting game and why?

Chun-Li

It's more than that. A BnB is not situational. That's why it's the first combos beginners are told to learn, because they work in every situation so they can just do that combo everytime they have an opportunity before learning more advanced stuff. Metered combos, counter-hit combos, corner combos, etc. are not bnbs because they are situational. With your definition almost any optimal combo would be a bnb in which case the whole reason we call them bnbs is lost.

Machaboo vs Nage ft7 live on /joniosan

THICKER

Are charge characters generally considered easier execution ?

Damnit user I'm a doctor, not a plastic surgeon. Any thicker and she won't hold.

How do I get out of rookie

It's pretty funny to watch.

Only for Back/Forward special moves. Their CAs are harder, and its harder to play with them in general since you always need to keep charge times in mind.

In terms of execution, there's also holding charge will you move forward and other tricks that make it more difficult imo

You think I'm gonna post my butt in /fgg/?
Cmon.

Rashid is the least boring

rashid or wait for urien/juri/ibuki rest is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

jiyuna is such a drunk

depends on the game, in SFV they are harder.

>It's pretty funny to watch.
At least it seems like 1FT kind of knows or knew how to play and is slowly relearning the game. He's getting out-retarded by PISSS though

bnbs are the combos you will want to do most of the time. If you play Elphelt you will go into that pretty much as many times as you will go for the basic combo that got posted.

Besides, this is semantics, i wasn't arguing what a bnb is in the first place. my whole point is that is a fundamental and basic Elphelt combo.

No, there are other factors that are much more important. Chun's bnb requires you to cancel cr.mk into SBK which has a very strict timing for a SFV combo. Meanwhile May has the easiest execution in Xrd.

just link it

Why haven't you preordered revelator yet?

this was me obviously

Also anyone wanna play a fighting gayme?

I play on PC

I mean I've posted myself places in the past, but I'm over that I think.
I only have a PC.

I did

I shed a single tear and remembered the sacred stories of my ancestors, how the green hand had led their nation through trial and hardship, now lost to modern excesses.

God fucking dammit Nage

i would be such a drunk too if i was a 40 years old weaboo faggot, poor guy..

One last time, for old time's sake?

I did. Upload when?

It's just how it is.

I remember a girl posting with rashid pics was it you?

>he thinks I'm female because I have a huge butt
WEW

>bnbs are the combos you will want to do most of the time.
That's an optimal combo. Not a bnb. That's why we call them differently. With your definition of bnb, any optimal combo is a bnb. You can just google "fighting game bnb" and pretty much every people define it as being a simple combo that works in most situations. You're the first person I've ever seen consider metered combo and CH combo as bnbs.

>Besides, this is semantics, i wasn't arguing what a bnb is in the first place. my whole point is that is a fundamental and basic Elphelt combo.

No, your original point was telling someone that he was wrong for saying Xrd had character-specific combo, and you only managed to prove him wrong by using your own definition of bnb which nobody else on the internet uses.

JUST POST IT
I'M A MAN IN THE MIDDLE OF A DESERT DYING OF THIRST PLEASE HELP ME

>31
>Daigo's producer
>Currently in France for Stunfest, traveling with Daigo and other SFV top players

Meanwhile you

>Shitposter on /fgg/

are you going to purchase any additional costumes /fgg/?

hot ryu

Yep.

anyone extra late night psn games

uniel xrd sf5

us west coast

or nah

PISS FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK HIT CONFIRM INTO YOUR SUPERS

Same here. I'm stuck playing ryu because no other character interests me.
Except maybe bison and balrog but I suck with charge characters.

You're in luck, they made balrog motion in this game

I haven't yet because none of them interest me.

Costumes I'd consider buying:
>A Chun-li costume that is somehow sexier than her pre-order outfit
>A Cammy costume that is somehow sexier than her default outfit
>A Laura costume her she doesn't have half her hair in cornrows
Most of the other characters I either don't play them or feel satisfied with their default.
Would be willing to buy a Juri costume too since I'm looking forward to her but it'll depend on her default too. I'm mostly hoping for her classic outfit.

delete your lies and apologize!.

Machabo is such a beast

dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/9865-xrd-elphelt-combo-thread-shotgun-wedding-wip/

the ken one

You rused me again marn.

fuck are you on about, we knew he was motion since before the betas even launched

>getting iked
Lmao

Piss says he's just fucking around.

sfv needs very very little rebalancing done desu

making chun v-trigger 3 bar and fix same-side-crossups and throwing gief a bone would go a long way

I swear to god if they don't release them in the """may""" update

>PISSS absolutely bullying 1FMT
Stop the fight!

what about the 8 frames

Literally give Gief back the Hand

He can't get in consistently without a tool like that as it is imho

thats not really rebalancing, thats just fixing the game

What can men do against such reckless waifufaggotry?

why not nerf ryu who's the best character in the game?

It will make characters like Ken weaker and make reactionairy footsie characters like Zangief better.

That Dustloop post is wrong, not me

Is he partly motion, partly charge like Chun or completely motion now like Vega?

post proof

Machaboo just destroyed Nage

1FT USE YOUR FUCKING SUPER
AHHHHHHHHHH

I play male characters too (Ryu, Zangief, Dhalsim). I just like their default costume already and don't see any costume they could make that would make me interested in them (The ones they've done so far certainly don't interest me).

nerf the hitbox on jp.lk is the only stupid thing about ryu really

make st. mp +4 on hit

Hot Ryu is cool, same for macho man gief, sim is okay I guess.

Rashid/Necalli/Nash have the best costumes this time.

>Rashid
nah
>Necalli
it's alright
>Nash
You'd think it would look cool, but it's ugly looking ingame

no, he's all motion now, also you're wrong vega still has charge for his scissors kicks, headstomp, and psycho balls

here

Why would you spend your life fucking around like this? Don't you have anything else to do?

Could you stop?

I dunno that Aladdin costume is pretty sick

what is cool about it, I can't see it

Will capcom ever fix their game or are they just going to continue to doing the bare minimum?

You're not stuck playing ryu, you just refuse to evolve. You're just a bitch stuck in limbo refusing to accept the options around you.
Evolve, bitch.

It's nostalgia-bait for people in their mid20s and I'm falling for it

b-but they apologized

then it's not cool, ur just a lame-o

did zangief just win a tournament?

>Friend noticed I had a movement tic with my mouth when I'm inputting difficult combos
>Pointed it out to everyone while I was playing at our local
>Everyone makes fun of me now

Sure did
How's the Laura matchup?

snake eyez won WFN a couple of times, which tournament are you talking about tho

is your tic sucking dicks?

It's as good as it gets for a street fighter costume tbqh

road to evo, it just ended a few minutes ago

dhalsim is perfectly fine the way he is huh

how do i play Sin in goobers?

chain specials then eat

Are you bipolar?

no i just hear that he's my kind of character
excellent normals, good footsies, doesnt always have to go in and can be content with pressing some of the best buttons in the game, big damage