Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous thread: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zfAghE2H
youtu.be/3W3XUtmoY5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Giantess Mia!

DAmmit, i slept through it

1st for CUTE

Cute boys!

>tfw will never meet cute boys

I´m a member of Clover and one dude from Futureproof decided to attack me, he was lvl 9x and i didn't kill him because true tosg is a community, not a bunch of circlejerks

I don't want to fight you guys

Right here!

>tfw rolled a girl before even looking at how feminine the male models were
>can never live out my cuteboi fantasy on my main

Barrels!

We don't want to fight either senpai but we're backed into a corner here. I'm sure if you tried to talk it out he would've stopped though.

Tell Karga to retract his wardec then

Nobody even wants to fight Clover

I talked with him, again i didn't kill him because he was just a guy queueing for a dungeon, he said he attacked me because he was scared.

ded game

So how do I join a guild.

Any good Cleric DPS build?

Reminder to not bully clerics, or else.

>Lots of Fedimian guilds looks for a bully guild tower
>CoffeeHouse just casually took it down in front of their templar
>Not only that but they can't either gank us or stop us from fucking them during world boss fights

You must be cute and under 6ft tall.

Id rather the shit posting to the fujoposting

pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

class guide

Who will feed your Hoglan now?

youtu.be/3W3XUtmoY5k

Jinsae and his buttbuddies have been camping us at the 90 and 130 dungeon all week, I hope you can understand

futureproof didn't wardec your guild. yours did it to ours with really terrible excuses for it. i don't really mind pvp the only frustrating part is the black screen when you click revive cause people at spawn camping with buggy spells

He will feast off of the dead barbarians and archers who didn't get heals.

This looks pretty good, thanks

Is there a single reason to put more then a single point in "Pick up stone" skill for quarrel shooters?

Sad days indeed hope we can be friends one day as a big comfy community, until then i'll just fight back if i'm attacked

>ToS is the 60th game on Twitch in viewers

a-alive

Yes, inthe PvP the effect is pretty strong. not the dmg tho

It's your own fault, sempai.

It's amazing how Mimi "Fucking Kike" Usagi bitches about afk killing while it's only his guild's fault for being braindead puppets. If you don't complain to your lead about this bullshit, then you are part of the problem and deserve all the afk killing you get.

I want to hold hands with a chronomancer!

A PvP priest would get high CON, DEX, and moderate SPR?

Mimi is F.O.E not Clover user

Same thing. Even worse actually.

everyone calm down, Jinsae is the problem, not eachother

I want to hold hands with YOU!

Im confused? How is afk killing and 1v1 pvp in the streets the same thing? How does that equate me not having the right to complain? Not to mention, the only reason why i was complaining was because you all hid afterwards and i couldnt find anyone to thwack back. Now that i have, im actually quite content.

Its a game, learn to have some fun once in a while

a-are you a c-chronomancer!?

do you even know who i am!?

I'm looking at the Doppelgoon and Pure Doppel builds for swordsman.
Which of these is the best if I intend to continue using a shield instead of a 2 handed weapon?
Should I be building into Highlander or Barbarian?

you need int and str too

1:1:1:1:1 is a good stat distribution

I think you're taking this too fast user. Take it one step at a time! Never make haste what would cause your heart beat to quicken. Its better to take it slow.

"Clover and F.O.E are the same thing because they have a discord"

We like to chat to each other so what, you guys really really dislike us because of that sole reason?

This desu senpai. Why can't we all just be friends? I never wanted to fight Clover or FOE.

>us

Yes.

Okay, you may be right.

M-maybe some day i'll say h-hi to you.

>all those time puns

I will stomp you

please stop

Clover and FOE are the same thing because Clover follows on whatever meme-driven bullshit FOE does. And not just Clover, there are several other reddit pet guilds ready to jump on the anti-tosg bandwagon.

You shouldn't put that Stone Skin was nerfed in that guide. That information is wrong. The nerf only applies to arena, not GvG nor PvE.

I will make the first /tosg/ guild that requires voice communication and you can't stop me!

>other reddit

Keep screaming that the thread's discord is reddit all you want, it wont make it come true.

youtube when

>first

LOL

Why blank out fortune, vire and kawakami's names?

By sheer numbers FOE and Clover are 80% of /tosg/ you must be really really butthurt because you can't socialize like a normal person, i pity you and the base dwellers that share your thoughts

I thought it was a meme too, but then I checked what guilds wardec'ed FP besides Clover and FOE.

This desu. What does Clover even have against FP? I thought we were friends. If you really don't want to fight grow some balls and tell Karga that instead of having your whole guild act like a bunch of beta Jinsae orbiters.

This whole war is a clusterfuck and waste of time since nobody even wants to fight. All its doing is inconveniencing people who have friends in both guilds and causing drama in the general.

Yes because a few of /tosg/s guilds having fun and a bag of faggots taking the game too seriously means that they are working together.

t. Falseflagger

P2W WHEN

The general was calling for this drama since futureproof was created.

I guess foe and clover just wanted to see what would happen if that came to fruition.

Looks like just more bitching and moaning. Big fucking surprise.

Nice damage control.

FOE and Clover LITERALLY declared war at the same time as Undefined, one of Reddit's main guilds

Telling yourself it's not true won't make it any less true

>I guess foe and clover just wanted to see what would happen if that came to fruition.

See:
>This whole war is a clusterfuck and waste of time since nobody even wants to fight. All its doing is inconveniencing people who have friends in both guilds and causing drama in the general.

Congratulations Jinsae, you did it.

>discord egotism and overestimating themselves

not surprised

>YOU GUYS ARE ALL WORKING TOGETEHR AGAINST US
>No, were just having fun. WHo knows why those other faggots decced.
>NICE DAMAGE CONTROL

Hai hai~

i went hop3 dop goon
youd want to go barb3 dop goon

i wanted to fight. that's why i came but the spawn camping gives me a black screen and starting the game and switching zones 3 times so i can fight 1v6-10 doesn't work

Imagine the smell.

>not the dmg tho
So I should max pick up stone but not the actual skill stone shot itself?

Thanks. If I'm going Goon, should I focus on using 1h spears?

Posters on weekendds are around 170 or something, discord has more than 200 members

sure "overestimation"

Jinsae admitted to forming an alliance with reddit guilds, go read the chatlog. Inform yourself.

>addons just flat out refuse to work
FUCK YOU IMC

why can't foe and fp stop shitting up the thread with their drama

there is an attribute that lets you pick up x amount of stones. x being whatever your level is for stone picking. You can get like 4 or 5 points into it and be fine.

Now the more points you have in stone shot however increase it's stun duration.

>queue is 1000 long

Gee I wonder where all those extra Discord members came from

Also >implying everyone in Discord is a member of FOE or Clover

If this is how you do things blocked....

Link me some screen shots or something. I still find it pathetic that you faggots are so upset over something so trivial. Gotta learn to have fun. This games fucking boring without any GvG ganking

>Jinsae then
>we need to show up FP and team up with reddit!
>Now
>nah we're just casual! ehehe believe us tosg

lol it took you 5 threads being shit on to get to backpedalling

>Having queues
More like hueues

>It was just a social experiment dude!
>GOSH WHY ARE YOU TAKING IT SO SERIOUSLY
Lmao@FOElyfe

Can we just idk fuck the brazilians instead of fighting each other?

>Guild drama at 4AM

Perfect

Maybe you should join a better guild then. FP was already at war with 7 other guilds when Jinsae declared us.

I've seen less drama between guilds in games where you fucking drop gear when you get killed in PvP. You all sound like children having hissy fits over nothing.

Reminder. Also mimi is a long time shitter from /rog/.

>means that they are working together.
>ignoring the chat logs where Jinsae admits that FOE is working together with Reddit
???

Remember when we would just innocently meet up at Kateen and not fight with one another...

Remember when FOE ruined everything?

Sorry to disappoint. Ive never played ragnarok.

I remember those times user, I also remember the time when >tfw no chronomancer

As a neutral guy idk what is worse, lolipan blogposting or Jinsae reddit alliance

Does pommel bash only work with swords as it implies?

I have no clue about any of this drama and don't particularly care

We could meet up at Kateen if I wasn't a lvl 35 noob who doesn't even know where it is.

Does /rog/ ever sleep? Why dont they shit post in their own general?