/civ4xg/ - Stellaris, Civilization & 4X Stategy General

>Stellaris OP:
pastebin.com/qsTFCyvh

>What is stellaris?
A 4x game developed by paradox development studios.

>Where is the white only mods/patch
Ask in the thread.

>/civ4xg/ OP:
pastebin.com/P5XCTQx9

>Civilization VI trailer with release date:
[YouTube] CIVILIZATION VI Official Announcement Trailer

>More info on Civ VI:
pcgamer.com/civilization-6-everything-you-need-to-know/
ign.com/articles/2016/05/11/three-ways-sid-meiers-civilization-6-radically-reinvents-itself-city-building-science-and-diplomacy
gamespot.com/articles/civilization-6-revealed-brings-major-changes/1100-6439691/

Other urls found in this thread:

stellariswiki.com/Ship_designer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been in several wars but my economy stands strong.
Sitting on a nice 37k fleet.

Can't purge, I'm playing a nice empire. Why remove planets from sector?

Nice youtube link m80

anyone got a human outfit mod they can upload the .dds files from I would appreciate it.

Also, Is it just me or does the "main" sector not share imported strategic resources with the normal sectors?

Should I be concerned that my droids are starting to be militant?

I'm trying to join these niggaz alliance, but every time I get this answer and nothing ever happens, relations stay the same.

can I update my war demands?
These rather big fuckers declared war on me, and I wanted to liberate like 3 planets from them.
Got pushed to -20 warscore because I had no fleet, but then retaliated once they were built, and now all their stats are inferior to mine even though they have like 20 planets. I just want to nuke them all.

Sectors have to be entirely self-sufficient. They provide their own energy and their own strategic resources.

Nah, It's the military ethos, It has nothing to do with pop militancy

beeboop, not at all fellow meatsack

b-but why?

I did use sectors. I have 60 stars. Just can't expand anymore without fighting and fighting is not engaging in any way because everyone are pathetic compared to me.

Why not just call it the /4xg/ instead of the /civ4xg/?

mine became individualistic.
It wasn't an issue until I upgraded to synths.

repostan because i'm a retard

This purpe insecure faggot gets pissy and wants me to abandon half my empire, even though theres plenty of space to fellate itself remains.

Any way to avoid that shit? Shrink the borders?
How do i abandon the closest planet?

>900
fuck sectors and their shitty AI

Tomb world means they nuked themselves to death.

Bump for the Wiki, C0d3x and the mods that are playable by the [non-steam] version

Bump against botnet ironman mode

Bump for LUA modding

Bump for Sterchoraris

Fuck.. Well that's retarded. I have several Betharian powerplants that need juice and the only way to get it is by trading.

Should I stay directorate or go full blown mechanicus?

Also that robbit mod looks mighty interesting

shouldnt there be a ship design spreadsheet by now on how to beat anything

I wish they'd display their strategic resources next to them so I don't have to search them on the map.
And the AI doesn't seem ti use them.

Lads, I recently conquered a world and now some of the native population are sabotaging buildings and shit.

What should I do?

hmm... do you have the same rivals as those niggaz?

Does anyone else find this game kinda... boring? Like I really wanted to like it. But it is just boring. It feels devoid of content like it is a few expansions away from being a whole game.

I just can't get into it. Anyone else having the same issue?

Is there anything to gain from colonizing tomb worlds?
I uplifted some radiation lizards and they have 100% habitability on them.

What is /civ4xg/'s weapon system of choice

I use a combination of power accelerators and railguns

>Machine Consciousness

How fucked am I?

Yeah, feels the same way. But that's Paradox to you.

Literally everyone

Yeah, it's shit.

You can stick radiation species on them

Because Trump got elected.

yeah but I don't get any research or bonus from them do I?
I feel like they should be special for some reason.

No

But it does feel like I'll have run out of things to do once I've done a playthrough of each major ethos

sage isnt a downboat, this isnt reddit.

You've gotta go back.

sure, bs.

Yeah, we're basically fuckbuddies double-teaming niggaz sandwiched between us

Do you have synths?

Trump class battleships.

60 range, 105dps, 90% acc
For when you absolutely need to fuck someone from the other side of the gravity well.

>enemies have twice the amounts of planets

What the fuck, 11 to 5 worlds is a joke, but I havent gotten a single possible upgrade to get more than 5 planets.

Why is that BS? Just colonize every planet within your borders then use gene tailoring to make your specie ideal for those worlds. You can easily hit 60 worlds by 2280.

>No
Why not?

There are some cool features here and there sure. But overall the game feels like repeating the same few things.

When creating your species is the favourite part of the game ten you know something is up. I've tried a couple of games and I dunno what else to do.

Right now it feels early access. It feels quite stripped down.

How to deal with unruly pops without spending a lot of money

Should I rapidly create colony ships, drop them off on a planet and add it to a sector so it's off my back so I can immediately repeat?

Or should I fix the planet up first slowly, and only hand it over to a sector when it's fully developed?

Please respond

Have fun fighting corvettes, the 100 mineral ship will rip your 1k+ mineral ship to bits as you never hit them.

you need to hand over planets to sectors mang.

For how long does a "recently conquered" modifier stay around? I want to know how much influence I should set aside for periodic propaganda broadcasts (they have 10 year effect).

Fittingly, this ship is pure shit. Only build corvettes and one-two battleships for auras. Evasion+PD>all.

You can do the former if the sector is already developed enough to pay the expenses of the colony.

I would fix it up first.

Sector AI is incredibly bugged atm. The entire games AI is bugged, Paradox need to fix it already.

k, how many hours into gameplay, Sir ?

Those weapons 1 shot corvettes from so far away by the time they get close only a few remain

mfw research

>implying Battleship swarms arent the way to go

its like you dont want to win senpai, come on

After waching my sectors shitting over themselves in one game, I've taken to giving planets some minimum development (like 5 pop and upgrading away from that colony ship shell) before I hand them over to sectors. I'm not really trusting the AI to make rational decisions at the moment.

Is there some mod or something out there to make the auto-pause consistent?

Sauron is watching you m8.

Maybe in 10 - 12 months youll be able to download a 30 dollar AI DLC thatll make them slightly more than handi-capable

What do I do about this?

[xenophobia and isolationism intensifiy]

>1 planet
>390 fleet value
You made everything sectors?

Purge, the answer is always more purges.

there are some o' these kinds, like a planet that's a place where a famous general got buried.

Do my policies affect my vassals as well? I want to outlaw artificial intelligence because it's taking over the entire galaxy and I'd like to prevent it in my systems at least so I can fight back and gradually take over planets but if these fuckers pop up even in my friendly state my galaxy is artificially fucked.

You didn't?

How do i tell my alliance friends to fuck off and do their own thing rather than just follow me around during wartime?

When their relationship gets below -75 is when they will send their demands

Best traits/gov type for Star Wars Imperial faction?

what are the prerequisites for Artillery? Where does Auto Cannon lead? How do I get Crystal Armor?
where the fuck is my tech tree map so I can figure this shit out

Not that guy, but I've been doing that,
3 planets I control as shipyard and for empire-effect buildings, everything else I dump into 1 massive sector, I keep the taxes low and keep it on research, it's seems to be doing ok. It built space stations on all of the planets, but seems to have neglected building solar panels, had to manually build ~50 solar panels.

What's this?

about to snatch up some planets before another war

>he still has alive xenos

youre playing wrong

Prepare your anus.

integrate
suppress
bribe
purge

core sector upgrades are end-game research projects.

Making progress

Make them happy.
Integration campaign 1-3
Suppress Media.

Those things, not necessarily in that order.

There isn't tech tree. There's a deck and you get some cards each time it's time to choose.

yes
do you even know what is a FUCKING ALLIANCE
fuck off

I just located Sol in the territory of a military isolationist FE and his fleet strength is only superior to mine.

Crusade soon, fellow humans.

I hope you never learn what it is, it's just there and mysterious and the game never explains it.

collectivist spiritualist militaristic, either military dictatorship or theocracy.

Seriously? There's no explanation?

But they're dumb. They only follow you instead of doing more important shit like defending their own places.

Why do my uplift and pop modification projects keep failing?
I started over twenty now and all failed.

Am I unlucky or is there such a retarded failure chance? If so, how do I improve it?

Funny thing happened with my rebelling faction, after strikes and some other stuff they suddenly gained a negative support modifier almost twice their original support. No idea where that came from since the game doesn't break down the sources of the support metric. Nothing else had changed, they were still unhappy, no new edicts, nothing. The faction just proceeded to lose the support of the rebellious unhappy pops and faded away.

>Ur-Quan

is there some kind of integration?

I see an Ur-Quan planets list on GIT

but it's not in STELLAR PAPADOX format (can't import)

What's the best empire modifier event you've discovered so far?

For me it'd have to be the Tree of Life and its 15% happiness boost

What happens to excess food on a fully developed planet?

Best I've encountered was that +10% happiness jewellery bonus from that something-or-other ore.

Is there a tutorial somewhere for creating a custom race with a custom government type and all?

at this moment ( in paradox terms it could be one year) the AI has flaws.

All I can post is that by looking at the LUA in the DEFINE files you can grab some sense out of this mess.

For one, leveraging the maximum cores allowed and a better default zooming.

It rots away because everyone is full :)

um yeah user I know there are rng cards
there are still techs you need before you get the advanced version. there are still events you need to encounter to get special techs.
stellariswiki.com/Ship_designer
doesnt help.

>Absolute xenophiles can't enlighten primitives so they don't nuke themselves
Prime directive is shit

Let him be contrarain, memettes are a thing right now.

Nothing, as far as I can tell. After I've capped planetary pop I start tearing down farms for other buildings to get as close to zero excess food as possible.