/mbgg/ - Mobage General #547

Bloomers edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/supportvalkyrie
weibo.com/acevirgin
finalfantasyexvius.com/register/index.html
apkpure.com/final-fantasy-brave-exvius/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFBEWW
itunes.apple.com/se/app/final-fantasy-brave-exvius/id1078553808?mt=8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mummies

2nd for sexy tanks

Reposting here, is there a small group of Veeky Forums playing Sid Story? I'm playing it to fill my iOS phone-game gap.

#546 never forget

Remember how these made everyone quit and ruined everyone's bloomer fetish when BGHS first came out?

Good times.

"Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again."

This is new

I had that problem with a post that contained the word "reddit". It was fine after I removed it.

Don't have "reddit" in in, so it must be some other word. Strange, since most of it is copy&paste plus some words of my own.
Eh, guess I have to split it up and see what happens.

card art looks nice, I'll give it a try

Heard that the game is incredibly boring. The video on the Play store sure doesn't seem to prove otherwise.

Shadowverse (Global)
Soft launch on iOS and Android in mid-June
(Sources: Official Facebook and Twitter)

Shinobi Nightmare (JP)
Delayed to June because of the earthquake.
(Source: user)

Aircraft girls mobages (JP, CN):
#1 Valkyrie at Sky
twitter.com/supportvalkyrie
horizontal shmup with gacha
TBA 2016

#2 Ace Virgin Gear Force
weibo.com/acevirgin
kancolle clone
OBT this month
(Thx to: user)

Girls Frontline (JP/CN)
>Chinks
>Drama
>Broken promises
>Betrayal
Soon?
(Source: the internet)

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (ENG)
Next week/this week/soft launched/release got leaked/it's complicated/no it isn't, are you new?
Pre-Reg here: finalfantasyexvius.com/register/index.html
(currently dead, should start on 16th)
Apk here: apkpure.com/final-fantasy-brave-exvius/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFBEWW
iOS for Sweden: itunes.apple.com/se/app/final-fantasy-brave-exvius/id1078553808?mt=8
(thx to: Anons)

Addendum: No Facebook or Twitter links for Shadowverse as it seems to mark the post as spam. At least I had to remove it to make that post.

Add qurare jp and trickster online jp, both will come out this month.
And yes ss jp and shinobi nightmare are June.

All of them taken from yoyaku-10

I tried it before and it was really boring. The art is indeed very good, but I just couldn't get myself to play it.

Okay seriously how do I reroll in last period seems like I'm doing something wrong
All I get are 3* not even 4*

Seems you're rerolling fine to me. How to reroll doesn't have anything to do with the rarity of the cards you get. That's just your bad luck and their shit rates.

When was your Last Period

How do I get people to love 3* and stop rerolling for higher rarities

Make the absolutely huge gap in power not so huge.

Is there a good example from a mobage right now? If not, what's the point of rarities if not massive power since they could have unique abilities, etc.

Well, in fgo, some 3* are so good they might as well be 4*. Some 4* easily compete with 5*.

Even some 2* and 1* have a situational use.

mumi

Not sure if there's a game like this, but I'd personally like it this way;

>5* max rarity
>all units can evolve to max rarity
>no leader skills
>units have 1 passive (can be team wide)
>units get more actives as they gain rarity

This way the only reason to reroll would be to get a specific unit you like and whales would feel justified spending tons of money to be ahead but not better. All units would be able to be used depending on team comps.

Do Shiho and Kanon not give a daily gift?
Yesterday I had Shiho run in and give a gift, but found Sadone on the board and in the book. No, Sadone isn't in my class for now
But today, Miki gave me the daily gift.

Has anyone tried to write a guide for World Cross Saga?

Ob's stürmt oder schneit,
ob die Sonne uns lacht,
der Tag glühend heiß,
oder eiskalt die Nacht.
Verstaubt sind die Gesichter,
doch froh ist unser Sinn, ja unser Sinn;
Es braust unser Panzer, im Sturmwind dahin!

fat
ass

Damn upgrading all the buildings just to have enough silver to buy a Tiger E takes a really long time.
RIP S5 armour plate you were so damn hard to craft and cost me my entire supply of Churchills.

I hate these rocky streets. So much trouble finding a clash target.

GIVE ME GOOD GAMES

Don't think so.

>Waste around 2500 gems trying to get Noah and her weapon.
>Blown around 5000 in Chagumas and their weapons
>1400 on Palme and weapon
>Already 1000 gems saved
>Haven't even finished the story islands, still can use the reset button
Is there another mobage as generous as Shironeko?

I was going to keep them in class until they give the daily gift, but if they never give it then I'm kicking them after I get them to 40. Which I can't do until they fix the fucking phrase and headpat bug.

Maybe try kicking out everybody but them for a few days and see what happens?

Also, I was thinking book wasn't related to who runs in for the login bonus, but I don't really keep track.

BGHS newfag with a couple more questions. Having some issues doing well or getting the achievements on some maps.

For the event idol defense maps where they spawn some big fucking dragons and some mobs right on top of the idol, is there any way to consistently aggro all of the half-screen AoE away from her, or are those maps just stat checks?

Are there "git gud" strats I'm missing for maps with multiple spammy bosses? The first example that's given me notable trouble is that map on the moon with two of the big robot dinosaurs with the goomba stomp AoE and that one robot with the screenwide lasers who keeps running away. Between chasing the ranged faggot and constantly rolling between the staggered jump attack AoEs, I'm having trouble killing these guys within the time limit. Is there a clean way to deal with this besides just grinding up to on-level?

The current Idol event is not kind to newbies. If you're the Idol Cosplay Urara user, you're not going to really make it in terms of concerts and encores.

Even if you're not, if you don't have all the sub slots unlocked and enough 4*s to put in said slots, you're going to probably have an issue against the harder stuff.

You get a ton of shit but it's balanced by the rates being decent at best, the weapon requirements, and massive powercreep.

Some skills give a ranged shield buff, which lets you ignore the lasers and other projectiles while you clear out melee stuff. There's also a few with invincibility or super armor.

Big multi-hit skills are also very helpful, since you're invincible while the skill is going off, and you're also not running down the timer.

But if you've got more levels to grind, then that's probably top priority. Stats aren't everything, but it still helps to get them up as much as you can.

It's an autoplay team builder. About as boring as stuff like panzer waltz.

Previously, only girls in your class would give you something. But after Shiho and Kanon were added or sometime during anniversary, it stopped doing that. Now it goes through everyone, but if they aren't in your class, someone else runs in. But the student who ran in doesn't have their name on the blackboard in the back.
So, if I tried to have Kanon and Shiho only, all of the girls would still cycle through in the book but only Shiho or Kanon would give the gift.

Maybe I should be submitting bug reports. They've managed to introduce a lot recently.

If an enemy exits the map's area, it gets moved to the center instead of any other logical solution. Nothing you can do about it except kill them faster, if a map is too hard just grind an easier one so you don't lose fans. Total fans increase the idols' HP too, so grinding will help.

Always kill the laser bosses first since they're annoying pieces of shit if they're off screen. You can switch lock-on in the settings to just be a tap, along with skill selection, so you can use that to make sure your target stays on the laser asshole. The jumping mechs just needs some timing to dodge.

For the live defense stages even levels aren't going to help much unless you have some very good cards and weapons hiding. In particular the Hard+ stages need either a strong charge weapon or a very fast strong skill.

Dokkan battle almost had it right. They could've easily made it so commons were useful for triggering links.

But the stat disparity and weakness of links makes anything bellow UR and TUR useless.

demn thighs.

Did my first Holy Dragon runs after some preparations until now and probably overdid it with the precaution. If you own the right tools Holy Dragon is ridiculously comfy compared to the PDK, to the point that two buffers and Lizard Jesus allow a Graviton-heavy team to take him down before he even takes flight, ending the fight without having to bother with the Feathers phase. It's also one of the rare fights where Gego's ability to grant adjacent units +15% Matk really shines.

First half is pretty safe even without owning anything special, as long as you got any CT+4 unit and/or Gego. The dragon only ever targets 4 out of 6 units, so getting those moved to safety shouldn't be much of an issue, the Wisps deal pretty little damage compared to PDK's colliders and the Photon Generator isn't much of a threat itself. Only real danger is remembering to back off after two targeted attacks when Holy Breath comes and to be a bit cautious after that due to nullified heals.

The bigger issue obviously is the second half. Without the only true Gravi-mage Mogha you're pretty much bound to a team full of highly leveled Axion Dragon wielders and some damn good positioning to reliably take care of the Feathers - and finishing off the Dragon afterwards. A somewhat clever strategy seems to be abusing Sam's/Koko's hyper-drug-buffs, since it greatly fuels the power of their equipped Axions. Only issue with that is that HD is actually able to turn your capsules into bombs after one turn - bombs that Gego annoyingly cannot disarm while in Stealth-mode, since MW doesn't seem to consider this unintentional yet. As such, it's actually advisable not to use Photon-capsules on Mogha. Another issue altogether is that Power Points are pretty rare in this fight due to physical attacks doing fuckall damage, so using anyone with PP Amp (ideally Ellvern/^) might be an option.

Only do the harder idol maps if you can borrow someone notably strong, with over 4500 attack (red). And only for the Princess Offer and Encore stages, until you feel more capable for the Rouge stages.

Clear gems are whatever, but you'll want the event rewards.

Are goblins worth the 6000 coin upgrade? I have enough to to level it to 9 and I'm a few hundred away from affording it

So glad they're giving more coins because it's a basically a grind for them everything is so expensive

Do the easiest Princess event live you can do consistently repeatedly. Prioritize killing for the first few, but when you hit a certain point, hit a small combo with 100% fever to kill all but a single enemy of a wave and simply wait it out.

Fans left bonus starts overpowering the enemy killed bonus pretty strongly to the point wasting effort and time spent frozen in using skills is a waste. Especially when taking into account the fever bonus for sloppy comboing. Killing enemies is simply free points in the Princess lives if you've got a V-hammer, but you probably don't so don't worry about it.

Just keep doing this until you hit 1.5 million points. Don't even need to change stages.

To finish the rest of the stages and get their gems, get idol HP to past 250k(should be there by 1.5 million points and literally just idle the rest of the stages after making a small 100% fever combo. The timers are short enough that they should be able to tank the whole live.

I can literally finish the 300+ hell lives doing nothing because my idols have over 700k HP now at 3 million+ points.

Make sure to grab the gems for event quest completions from the rightmost section in the schoolwork quests as you grind. The counter doesn't increment playcount if you're at a quest completion threshold and haven't collected the reward.

>deviantArt stuff

Did you already know that Smugtiger has actually a tail?

Is she actually good or people just want her for the smug?

Why is she so smug when she didn't get a ride upgrade to the King Tiger which was weird considering they bothered specifically mentioning the manufacturer Henschel on both.

Yes thank you.

There's a reason she looks so smug.

Rumors (or was it a Dev?) said that she will probably get an upgrade.

>the recipe for reactive armor turret doesn't work
>running 6-4 almost never drops it
JUST

Don't forget to stock up on the exp mats with today's girl link.
>Shiho & Kanon : + loot

mumi

Panzer

Crusaders Quest does just that. But the grind is too real.

so how the heck are people getting to try last period? i turned off root, tried an app to mask it, and tried on that nox emulator

>not drawing the nipple makes it fly under the radar for lewdness laws
Unleashed finding new loopholes to maintain its lewdness

Are people really having trouble with rooted device on that game?
Mine worked just fine and I didn't do anything.

There's not english version of this game correct? Seems like a game that would be completely incomprehensible and unplayable unless you know korearunes.

What happened to fgog? Did it finally implode and die?

I wish. Sadly not. It's filled with discord shitposting and no one talks about FGO anymore.

Its not because of root. Some devices are not compatible and they fucking knew about it.

This is nice

what is this?

Do trophies in BGHS stack?

Even if you get past the root check, odds are it will just hang. Tried it on 8 different phones/tablets and Nox/MEmu/Geny, all the same.

Is brave frontier any good? I wanted to try it out because there is a Miku promotion for it.

Not worth bothering with, save yourself the time

It's awful. The only decent thing about it is the JP version is sponsored by global being greedy as fuck so they make it rain.

Where will we go when /mbgg/ dies for real?

Using note 3 working fine.

The game seems to be going down the same path as merc storia p2p ways. It's just a waste of time in the end unless you p2p.

/ksg/

doubt it

Should I make the Jp. IV Alkett, the Sturmgeschutz III Ausf. F, the Hetzer, or the Bison II?

Outside

So one of my units in Shironeko has that blue fire thingy that they point out to in tips. What's that supposed to men?

I probably should do that, but I also need to work on getting a better score in the ranking event. I'm just barely out of S-rank.

What stage are you using to farm those?

Go fucking figure, I've never gotten a single gold from forge, but while spamming DEXT maps to burn off petrol before max boost wore off, I get a gold Nico from 12-4 when gold drops are supposed to be nearly nonexistent. Problem is, I haven't even fed and equipped my new Wespe yet, going to take a while to get both of them up and running.

So what ammo types are worth researching in tank sluts and what types are a waste of resources?

It means shinki which is once you reach level 100 on it, you can extra evolve it resetting it back to zero and it'll have higher stats. The rune and soul cost to relevel to 100 are kind of high though

mumi

It all depends on your gold tanks

I wouldn't get HESH though

Depends on what you use, but the very final episode is in a 500m area so I'm planning to get some ATGs with assault ammo.

Skip the ATGs and go straight for Archer.
Bison II at least leads to Tiger 17 later even if she did not get frag shells.
Usually all of them except HEAT and HESH.
Rockets are good due to multi strike trait but they are late game units.

From what I hear, postgame/raid takes the entire gamut of your tanks so you eventually want every tech in the 30s.

For clearing endgame quickly though you want to focus your resources on a single tech of each resource.

One AP(AP, APCR, or APDS) gun tech, one HE(HE, Rocket, HEAT, or HESH) gun tech, either standard or heavy armor, chassis, and manual.

Which two gun techs you use depends on what your DPS tanks at endgame use. I went rocket and APDS. What armor you depend on to tank depends on whether you use MTs or HTs to tank. Chassis is required for targeting, but engines are still important. Manual is expensive, but necessary.

You should be getting everything up to finished T2, but T3 is where you start making decisions to just ignore things.

HESH got buffed. Criticals are way more common with it now, its only problem is the lack of tanks that use it.

Mumi a shit

>You should be getting everything up to finished T2, but T3 is where you start making decisions to just ignore things.

Ouch, that's going to hurt.
But thanks for the advice everyone.

mumi

>new game on Yoyaku
>looks interesteresting
>watch video expecting gameplay
>three minutes of animooted shit and big letters on screen, pretty much no gameplay showed
EVERY FUCKING TIME

>expecting gameplay in trailers
>expecting gameplay in mobage trailers
Setting yourself up for disappointment.

I know
it's a meme at this point

No god please no.

mumi

Who are the next best attackers after lexion and michelle?

>Not getting them to 45