/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

"Bijuu like hugs" edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive: youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>Hall of Anal Devastation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mymanga.me/manga/Boruto_Naruto_Next_Generations/1/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally a bot.

yeah I don't see how else he does it

The raikage smells like fish

So how much of the series do you guys think Kishi had planned out and how much do you think was just asspulled as he went?

Cute

The mizukage smells like loneliness

>posting MY image while saying that to ME
YOU TRAITOR, FUCK YOU

Why does every post so far but one have an image?

Are these the end times for /nsunsg/?

This is the NARUTO general. Nobody here wants to read a book without pictures.

Yes, thank god.

It's almost like we are on an imageboard or something.

God fucking damn, I had almost forgotten about that, user. Why did you have to remind me? What that shit canon? I think that might have been Naruto's biggest canon feat of mental retardation in the entire fucking series. Bigger than not noticing Hinata for a decade. Bigger than . I want to believe what said and just go with the idea that he somehow thinks only married women can get pregnant but I just highly doubt that's the case. He was most likely a genuine 15/16 year old who thought pregnant women were just fat.

Poor Hinata. She probably had to explain all sorts of shit to this super powered retard. And then she let this retard impregnate her. Twice. That must've been horrifying. I mean she wouldn't have seen it that way because of her narusexuality but still, realizing that you're basically married to and reproducing with Lennie from Of Mice and Men can't be a comforting thought.

Yes, and I'll do it again.
I like antagonizing you

Then i just won't respond, faggot.

So on a completely unrelated note, Temari is CLEARLY worst girl.

>Hinatafag being a retard
Wow it's like retards are drawn to hinata or something.

>temari is worst girl
>hinata image
user, please don't bait this hard. /nsunsg/ actually falls for this shit.

See?

Best girl. Right here.

>Implying i fell for anything
I'm responding to bait with a fact.

not today, friend.

>Implying it's not a fact
She is literally married to a retard, how is it not true?

I know, It's so easy. I shouldn't have done it but I'm trying to bait a specific user, not all of /nsunsg/
I actually really like Temari.

i love her hands

But that's not Kagura.

Temari's shit though, Sakura is easily best girl.

I should put them to work knitting me a sweater.

>he somehow thinks only married women can get pregnant
Well, look at it from the perspective of someone who clearly doesn't get romantic relationships. He doesn't know her that well, hasn't heard about her being married to anyone or in a relationship. She hasn't done anything at all since telling Hinata in the preliminaries to go ahead and give him the healing balm, and we all know how irrelevance like that worked out for Anko.

Plus everyone in that generation ended up as wizard mode, so it's feasible he's never seen a pregnant woman IRL.

Really, the series being aimed at a pretty damn young audience likely hurt it more than anything else, even worse than Kishi's writing.
Reading Team 8 has me very annoyed with canon Kurenai, the character in that fic has me emotionally invested, but the canon character does fuck all, interacts with Shikamaru more than her own damn team, and at most she sends Kiba and Shino off to get her rare booze.

You can't beat a master at his own game.

>you will never have the kyuubi as your pet

Madara sure had fun.

>inb4 uchiha simpatizers telling me how much he suffered

>Not being the tailed beast without a tail

You mean Kisame? This one had fun too, though being partners with Itachi was probably the most boring shit. He probably got cockblocked by him when attempting to do anything fun off their course.

>he's never seen a pregnant woman IRL
I find this highly unlikely because of the population size of the village, but even if that were the case, he's never even seen one or heard about pregnancy in a magazine or on TV or something? Or even just people talking about it?

I just don't see how anyone growing up around a whole village of people for 16 years couldn't know this. I mean yeah I get that he was hated as a child and no one talked to him or whatever, but clearly he had some interaction and he definitely had a shitload of people to observe at the very least.

It seems more like something I would except from Luffy than Naruto. I mean Naruto is retarded, but Luffy is next level retarded, even by shounen manga protagonist standards, and it's constantly played for laughs, so it would be more understandable coming from him.

It is good that Luffy's dream is not to become a politician, and by politician I guess I mean dictator

Well, he WAS a pariah, so it's hardly as if he had a good perspective at what normal people did. Does the setting even have TVs? I know by the Last they have a shitty ninja Skype set up for the Kages and feudal lords, but do normal people have similar stuff?

And it's one thing to hear or know about it than actually seeing it. As is I actually know at least one woman who has a really weird gut that makes her look like she's five months or so pregnant all the time.

Maybe he met a fat woman, tried to be nice and asked when the baby is due, only to be shouted at, resulting in him not wanting to make the same mistake again (and being a retard, mentioning it upright that the woman in sight may just be fat)? Honestly we're far overthinking a silly one-off joke in a children's manga.

Zoro looks too much like kakashi here. Has it been revealed what happened to zoro's eye yet?

Itachi honestly seems like a cool guy if he wasn't so autistic.

>Honestly we're far overthinking a silly one-off joke in a children's manga.
we definitely are. it just seemed so out of place and over the top so I just kind of got baffled, you know? I guess my autism was triggered.

Spoiler for possible [Trigger Warning]

unlike sasuke he doesn't seem like a natural jerk

>Implying sasuke is a jerk
He had severe ptsd from witnessing his entire family being killed by his brother.
I think he honestly had a pretty alright reason, he seems pretty cool in boruto though.

Considering he was alright until Oro offered him power, I don't think that justifies it.

I unironically enjoy Kurama and Naruto bonding and shit. Please I need more.

>He was alright
>Implying
>I hate you naruto
>You're useless sakura
>This is all your fault naruto
>Naruto you idiot
>MY HATRED IS ALL THAT I CARE ABOUT
>well that and revenge

Teme didn't really mean it.

Obito becoming a prominent character, along with most of the importance conferred upon Kakashi's backstory, was planned early on; he was always meant to be a Naruto parallel, based upon his possession of those goggles. Less certain about Obito becoming the main villain being planned early on, but probably. Using a ghost from Kakashi's past and a "not so different" villain for Naruto, seems like an obvious move, once you acknowledge the above.

Minato being Naruto's dad was a thing no later than the Chunnin Exams. His hair is really wild in this pic from Chapter 16, but it's still recognizably Minato, and by the Chunnin Exam we had an even clearer picture of him.

Weren't the chunin exams after he got orochimaru'd?

That was before the forest of death which was when he was bitten

I really need to rewatch part 1, anyone know where i can watch it or torrent it?

Crunchyroll with adblock on?

Doesn't it stop you from watching so many, i think there's like 200 episodes of naruto.

Guys the latest episode of naruto was really fucking good. The story is so well done about Kaguyas past. Is the kishimoto actually involved? Because it feels canon

Is this general dead? Or still alive?

Dead
>14 posters

It's dead, Jim. We need to shitpost for a whole month to survive for the next asspull of Ass-istant

What's the asspull of assistant?

The edge.

What?

>He missed 2 weeks of shitposting

Kawaki aka NaruSasuOro lovechild aka ColdSteel69 aka Edge Incarnate

mymanga.me/manga/Boruto_Naruto_Next_Generations/1/1

>SP's output is better than "canon"

Expect more of this as we move forward with Ass-istant-kun, but this is nothing new. Itachi filler was really good, and I was particularly surprised by how good the Akatsuki stuff in the second portion was. I enjoy most of SP's Shippuden filler, but I feel like people just dismiss it because it wasn't in the manga and because the filler from the original Naruto series was so bad, so they never even bother to watch the more recent stuff.

>a female being relevant
>generic filler looking people
>less advertising than the Itachi filler

It doesn't seem like Kishi was involved in the slightest

I hope they animate the Hidden books and do some SoL to fill the blank period.

It's actually 2 months. I haven't been here in a long time.

You can still run! Get out of here!

I've only been here for a month.

It's already too late for me.

>we will never get a filler episode of Kiba being butthurt he no longer has the coolest canine companion

Why is there no trap in naruto

>What is Haku

What are you talking about? Haku isn't enough of a trap for you?

What about shippuden?
Haku was only for a few episodes.

Deidara sort of counts, I suppose?

Not really.

Reading up to the end of the Gaara Rescue Arc, without seeing the anime (can't remember if it was even out back then), I thought for the longest time that Deidara was a woman.

The manga might make you think so for a second or 2. The anime is a dead giveaway though

>Had a dream about Kisame running circles around heavily armed guards for a stolen Samehada.

I thought it was a weird looking Ino

I thought he was a man when I first saw him. He doesn't look all at that female when you compare him to Kishi's female designs.(excluding Haku).

true, under the Ino hair he's got pretty masculine features

how does this make you feel?

I feel nothing anymore

Same

better fanfic than boruto

stop making me sad by posting cute Hima

Who cares, you'll end up dead just like her

Hima is cute and Background-kun's published fanfic/fanart/fanmade manga can do nothing about it.

>GIANT BLACK STAFF
NOT SO6P AT ALL GUYS

absolutely heretical

Give her Down's syndrome?

Kawaki, please... return to DrawArt...