/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71672/?
dropbox.com/s/013ng5z885j7ngw/Catlike Khajiit 1-6-50802-1-6.7z?dl=0
mediafire.com/download/8i88dfsi9he1w9o/Catlike Khajiit 1-6-50802-1-6.7z
youtube.com/watch?v=_JUCfX1P1ik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>furfaggotry

you wouldn't kiss your cat on the lips

Anne is obese you dumb nigger

This is thick, Anne is fat.

Yeah, she's a girl.

>she
>her
What?

I need to turn khajiit into qt cat grills. should I just pastethe ohmes raht shit over the existing ones or is there a proper overhaul?

kek

somebody should make an edit of cumtears in a hijab or burka

that's also fat and disgusting

Stop shitposting

you didnt know that?
lul

>Typical UNP user thinking they know what a thick girl is
Well actually, more like...
>Typical UNP user getting worked this hard
I know Anne isn't thick. If anything, she's between chubby and plump.

Now THIS is a typical UNP user.

you first

user... Don't.

Pretty please?

>Maxeen is scared of the UNP boogieman

Not everyone who disagrees with you uses UNP Maxeen, and no, she isnt plump either. She is fat.

post a pic of her getting gangbanged by redguards and orcs first

Nice try niggers. Can't ruse me.

where is her jawline and chin? whi are her vertices so jagged and fucked up?

Why doesnt Maxeen just post his half nigger orc? Atleast that has a better body than his potatoe fatfu.

>not liking skyrim's khajiits
I should deck you in the nose.

Nope, she's plump. RBBB is fat.

I'm talking to her in the group's voice chat right now. Not everyone who comes here has a penis...

NEVER, WE SHALL NEVER GIVE IN TO THE DEMANDS OF TERRORISTS AND KEKS.

I've updated her face earlier today user, what do you think?

Was she pretending to be a guy this whole time?

hm ya?

Only Redguards and Redguard clothes for her from now on.

i bet that now the sad neckbeards of this general will treat clones better after the revelation that she's a gurl.

post your last screenshot

replied in the wrong thread, try xvideos

are you hot or fat?

Why does that even matter what gender i am...?

Anne is fat, sooner you accept this the better your life will be. Its okay to have shit taste in women.

Greetings worms,
I am Albrecht von Hardestadt, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are weak, feeble-minded, low-lifes who spend every second of their day marching to their death. You are worth nothing in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever made entire cities crumble? I mean, I guess it’s fun farming crops to provide for your family, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than taking up a courier job.
Don’t try to resist. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I am an immortal warlord, and have my own harem of blood slaves. What have you accomplished with your miserable lives, other than “go to the cloud district”? I also host amazing parties, and have a banging hot queen (She just blew me; she knows her place). You are all pathetic maggots who should just kill yourselves to save me the trouble. Prostrate yourselves.

Pic Related: It’s me and my queen

She is pretty hot but date exclusively non-whites.

Wait WTF, Veeky Forums changed "c ucks" to "keks".

NEVER!

I love you too, anons.

Very well.

quick lore question:

lore-wise, khajiits aren't allowed in skyrim's cities, but are argonians?

Okay

Doubtful, most neckbeards will probably be pissed a girl is posting on Veeky Forums in the first place. Secret club and all that.

last few girls who were here turned out to be dog fuckers or attracted to conductors, let alone musically inclined or decent with waifus.

leave while you still can.

She fat as fuck, yo.

>filters have been here for like a year
>people still don't know about them
You're quite the cuck, baka desu senpai,

10/10, effort was put into it.

post doodle pls

Excellent

Where the fuck have you been, that happened ages ago, baka desu senpai.

Argonians are allowed at least in Riften (Bee and Barb owner and the trader) and Solitude (The Argonian bandit). They're not allowed in windhelm where they're kept in the docks. There aren't Argonians in any other towns.

Well anything is fat compared to your anorexic UNP skeletons. Keep sticking them fingers down your throat.

Oh and then there's this bitch who's basically a prototype Maxeen at this point.

Argonians are allowed since they dont have the stigma around most cities like Khajiits, but people are still mostly prejudiced towards them. Really its places like Windhelm that only allow them to live on the Docks. Solitude has a few argonians that are criminals running around but thats mostly due to Torryg dying and too much focus on the war.

Arnt Khajiit allowed into Solitude? The caravan just isnt cause its to sketchy?

I know that Tbh = desu, Senpai = senpai, but I didn't know that cuck = kek and kek = cuck.

What are some more comfy layabout poses and not ones that are for pinups? I'm having trouble finding poses that speak to the sheer amount of DEPTH to this character.

Is there a slavsquat pose?

Is there a better necromancer mod than vile art of necromancy? It's kind of lackluster considering all the endorsements it has gotten.

Also I'm really eager to start fucking corpses.

>Again with the UNP boogyman shit

Keep saying it, it might be true one day Maxeen! But I dont use UNP and Anne is still fat!

Saved.

>attracted to conductors
lol?

okay!

>Senpai = senpai

you can bang corpses with defeat.

get the necro animations off of ll I think, you'll probably enjoy it more.

hey anyone knows a mod that put Lion-like feautres in characters? preferably as a Kahjiit preset and not a custom race If it's possible. I've been looking for a couple hours to no avail
Here's an example

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71672/?

unafortunately, the link the autor gave to the Lion race WIP is no longer available

What in oblivion did you just say about me, you little n'wah? I’ll have you know I trained top of my class in the Fists Stendarr, and I’ve been involved in numerous raids of secret blood dungeon of Bha-Jheera, and I have over 300 confirmed undead kills. I am trained in the tonal fist and I’m the top southpaw in the entirety of Tamriel. You are nothing to me but just another undead. I will send you back to oblivion with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Nirn, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Memospore? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Skyrim and your bloodtinge is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking undead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred and eight ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Fists of Stendarr and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn n'wah. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking undead, kiddo.

Honey made this for me, and I am very grateful for it. Thank you, Honey.

I want a doodle too...

It was s m h with a capital S.

And oh man, she looks like an alien without her makeup.

dropbox.com/s/013ng5z885j7ngw/Catlike Khajiit 1-6-50802-1-6.7z?dl=0

here ya go.

mediafire.com/download/8i88dfsi9he1w9o/Catlike Khajiit 1-6-50802-1-6.7z
This has a lion preset, along with others, but it's pretty badly sculpted.

That's pretty dope. I saw a WIP of it awhile ago.
I like the fact he added some minor texturing to the armor too.

>I want a doodle too

a doodle is just that, not everyone gets them and you are entitled to nothing

>It was s m h with a capital S.
s m h was baka. f a m was senpai.

>I don't use UNP
Highly unlikely Skeletor. Take your thin mints and go home.

>Honey made a new doodle
youtube.com/watch?v=_JUCfX1P1ik

you are rich as fuck asshole, you can just pay an artist to make one for you.

You couldn't pay me enough for one.

I love the detail in that armor, what mod?

thanks, man, I'll download it a soon as electricity comes again

Even the Count would feel that burn.

Not even hugs? :(

Owwwwww... Have mercy! Why you gotta be so mean? ;_;

That looks like some nice fancy dress.

>he added
>Honey
>he

>ouch
haha

SPOA Silver Knight

Oh damn

fukken burned

not even fit to be cinder!

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

>cumtears getting BTFO ITT

There is a god after all.

I get Eiries and Honey mixed up a lot. Cut me a break.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

don't bully cumtears!

fuck off from this general forever cumtears

or at least use a trip so i can filter your bile from these threads

pls b nice everyone

That's cold girl.

>Clones is a girl
What

Brutal as Fuck

Gotta draw the line somewhere. Or not.

Never ever! (>: (

guys will TES6 have dragons that pop out of no where and oblivion gates that shit on the game world and interrupt the flow of all gameplay??

when will cum tears finally figure out he isnt wanted here and either fuck off or kill himself?

Yes

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO PISS YOU OFF AND MAKE YOU FUCK OFF FOREVER???!!!!

depends on whether or not TLDB and the Blades went on another crusade aganst Dov-kind and if all the Oblivion Gates post-Oblivion Crisis were destroyed

BRUTAL

Even if so? People dont need to bring it up constantly

how do i filter cum tears effectively? i never want to see anything post from this fucking retard

There's no reason why Oblivion Gates would be gone forever. Dragons yeah.