/wtc/ - Witcher and Cyberpunk General - (/krw/, /cpg/)

The Last Wish Edition

Blood and Wine expansion will be released on the 31st May!
Teaser trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=7sVoDJ_DITs

Hearts of Stone and patch 1.12 is released!
HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005
Trailer here:youtube.com/watch?v=ffdxS9R6NTE
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.12-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations and TW1+2 info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_jizNCiInw
youtube.com/watch?v=TqtehtSB0LI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yen > shit > triss

Geralt should have wished for UNLIMITED BREADSTICKS

Is that the most canon fanart?

Five minutes in, already I'm doubtful.
I thought Geralt didn't actually know his parents? He even talked with Visenna about who he got his name from. No way he was 7 when he went to KM.

Good validation seeking. Keep up the good work!

>Cursed One
>Not weak to cursed oil
ONE
JOB

Übermensch > normal person > Whoreson Jr > untermensch > waifufag

Look at me, I'm a Yen fan, I like to obsess over Triss and constantly tell everyone how shit she is. I only do it because she makes me feel extremely insecure, so please understand me. Mr. Sapkowski had a clear vision and seeing people go against that makes me very angry and moody.

P.S. I would love it if Mr. Sapkowski would tickle me all over with his canon mustache!

Like any true Yen fan I want Mr. Sapkowski to canonize my butt!

Best Ending:
Nilfgard conquers the North
Ciri Empress
fuck Yen and Triss and get on the Path

Let's stop thinking or talking about waifus or fags now for just a moment and instead discuss something far more interesting such as the monarchs of the Northern Kingdoms.
Which is your favorite and why?
Which is your least favorite and why?
Did CDPR goof with how they made Radovid?

King Radovid V The Stern has been playing Chess for years while everyone else has been playing checkers.

Also, Vesemir has a son, and Witchers are "deprived of [...] deeper thought associations" [sic].

He's playing YuGiOh! while everyone else is playing Go Fish.

>Which is your favorite and why?
I really liked Maeve in the books, especially the way she was leading the resistance. I wonder if other monarchs were in her situation, how would they have responded.

>Which is your least favorite and why?
Henselt or Radovid. Henselt because he had no problem fucking over other northern kingdoms, and Radovid ,because well, he's Radovid.

>Did CDPR goof with how they made Radovid?
Maybe in the sense that I can't really see a whole lot of redeeming qualities. We know how he got into that situation, but he's a genocidal maniac.

>TFW no vergen

youtube.com/watch?v=d_jizNCiInw
So comfy

>They want to make a Witcher 4
>You obviously can't play as Geralt
>This will be the game that makes the game culturally diverse because you can customize your character and visit places like Zerrikania

>one off from 123

>forcing memes.

>making low effort image crops and adding text is now forcing memes
Just don't save the images, then. It's not like there's opportunity to post images here usually anyway.

>you can customize your character
user please

I'm going to abort Geralt in front of Yennefer!

E3 will share cyberpunk info, right?

haha no

>customize your character
>only pure white caucasian and slav available
>mfw this gets on the SJW radar

starting NG+ again
i just want to be reunited with Ms. Merigold asap

Savor it friend, it will make the moment even better!

From the games, probably Foltest, since he did have a certain charisma (and it's slim pickings anyway, since none of the monarchs get a decent amount of screentime).
From the books, maybe Francesca (although I'm not sure she really fits either of your criteria properly). She is a pretty fascinating character,

Demavend (for being first boring, then dead) or Mad Rad (for being a genocidal maniac).

Well, his madness is somewhat believable. I guess their biggest blunder is the lack of screentime/not full-on cuckoo behaviour he displays (You see practically nothing of his supposed tactical genius, it's only ever implied. You really see very little of him at all.)

w-why

Because fuck you, we have money now.
t. CDPR

cdpr has done nothing to garner this attitude from you mister.
They employ more people per income than any other AAA company. you're not being nice at all.

I want a Witcher 3 Expansion that's set in the Pontar valley area, with Flotsam and Vergen, just to hear the Witcher 2 tracks again.

Foltest.
He truly loved and cared for his little sister.
He was willing and ready to fight for her against the law and politician faggots, even started to prepare their marriage.
Swallowed his pride and had the curse lifted from the last thing she had from his beloved sister, their daughter.
Loved his daughter and did everything to give her a normal royal life. Arranged a top marriage for her.
He wasn's a sadist tyrant towards his people. Showed them sympathy. Actually valued and rewarded loyalty and service. Even the life of a common soldier mattered to him. Was actually a good strategist and understood military engineering. Had good taste in not-related women too. Cared for his bastard children and wanted to grant them noble titles.
But as most of the northern rulers he prepared the assassination of my sweet Ciri! REEEEEEE
Spoiled little shit that's literally turned into Stalin.
No. It perfectly fits the world.
succ

Maybe they shouldn't have taken my wife's son hostage, then.

ahaha.
not for long.
Cyberjunk will push them into bankruptcy.
they'll quickly return to dishwashing and toilet cleaning in east London. maybe selling their daughters to Dubai.

it's so quiet when the two other Trissfags are not here to validate me.

When did it become three?

>youtube.com/watch?v=TqtehtSB0LI
>you will never assault the wild hunt with a helicopter firing rockets, bullets and dropping napalm on naglfar during ragh nar roog while blasting ride of the valkyries and laughing like a maniac as they burn and shit their pants in fear
JDIMSA

we'be always been 3.

I don't expect Cyberpunk to be developed for a while, they are focused on Witcher now.

>Henselt
Henselt did nothing wrong.

Should he be alive instead of Radovid things would be different... Different I tell you!

I'm the one in the middle!

Talking about canon images, I always imagined Yen looking much younger. Like she was in young 20s.

On W3 yeah. Making him insane was not needed, the guy would have done most of what he did without going crazy.

Speaking of which, how would modern weaponry do against the Wild Hunt? Someone should make a mod where you can blow Eredins brains out with a shotgun.

Don't worry friend, Triss will always be there for you!

but that has to be the turbo Trissfriend who literally can't stop spamming the same pics.

i'm the right one because the height and brutally receding hairline.

Yup, that's me!

k then.

your expectations are no match for my wishful thinking.

>Emhyr wants to impregnate Ciri

And you don't?

ikr. and i have actually helped him to do it. empress Ciri ending is heart warming family love.
>tfw you won't always be her daddy

What is Ciri's favourite sex position?

>First time in /wtc/ in a few months
>Majority of posts are still Triss vs Yen

Jesus Christ

Lilac and gooseberry

the Cintrian Pendulum of course!

You haven't seen the previous threads, so far, this one is the best in the past few months.

a miracle just happened!
Triss is with me from the beginning of the NG+!

That looks like a pretty awkward scene...

Yen's too preoccupied with herself as usual.
also her mirror is enchanted to reflect her face only.

Saskia
But really, probably Foltest. At least in TW2 Foltest seems like a bro, even if he fucked his own sister.
Radovid is the worst because he murders everyone.
That said, I like the way CDPR handled him. It gave you a really tough choice for how to deal with the war. Sure, a united North is nice and all, especially if it's independent, but if you do that, Mad Lad Rad kills everyone, even the scholars, because of his paranoid victim complex

You must have used a save that had Triss follower mod and Triss was with you. That mod binds them forever...

Can you actually head straight to Novigrad in NG+, or does the difficulty still curve to try and force you to go in order?

>That mod binds them forever...
this is beautiful and just what i need.
i just realized there is no need with this mod but it's probably possible. NG+ is actually fukin easy compared to NG.

if you sail to the distant northern islands you'll see some lovecraftian glitches happen.

A couple of drowners and Geralt. Nice pic.

you realize they are dancing corpses right?

Triss is so beautiful that drowners start dancing in their desire to impress her. Sorry guys, she's with Geralt!

I sometime have a feeling cdpr is actually fully liberal, what with the evil church, racism, gender roles etc. only they have to consider their core market in poland.

yes they are actually 100% libtards.
that's why i won't mind it when the utter failure of cyberjunk brings them down.

:3

rate my cum doll.

CDPR honestly strike me as being fairly normal, and don't seem to want to go to much towards any extreme.

>Trying to avoid association with things the general public would find unsavory
>Confirmed libtards

that last sentence is a dead giveaway.

That's pretty standard

>Decide to go to Nilfgaard camp after a long while
>Level 7 quest
oh

it's not something the company who invented collectible slut cards would say.
they've changed.

Eh, I'll wait until they approach Bioware levels before getting worried.

>a simple PR text
>THEY'VE CHANGED MAN THEY'VE CHANGED
Calm down nigger, they always had left wing inclined stuff in the games, but they never went with the SJW route.

Fuck off

>tfw sharing a bottle of local pepper vodka and pickles and a barmaid with your best buddy after the dinner

that's rude my nilfgur!
use love, kindness, cuteness and cuddliness!

>doesn't want brand associated with genuinely shitty things
>libtard

Waifufags should all just fucking hang.
You are all subhuman degenerates wasting your time spamming images in threads on an anime imageboard.
Seriously, it's pathetic.

but there is nothing else to do.
and no worries the franchise's gonna completely die out in 2 months anyways.

4k user please.

Man, Francesca is hideous...
We are lucky we'll never see her.

Yeah, I also found anons claims to be a bit outlandish.
Guess they should have just not allowed him to use their soundtrack, or sued him for a million bucks. It's the non-libtard way!