pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)

>Attila mods
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2105-Total-War-Attila-Modifications

>Warhammer
EGX Siege AI and Vamp vs Chaos gameplay -- youtube.com/watch?v=fj05Ll1Mark
Chaos vs Empire battle -- youtube.com/watch?v=uao1Pu-Kw88
Vampire Counts Campaign -- youtube.com/watch?v=2a9nF8X2Yd4
Vampire Counts Reveal -- youtube.com/watch?v=uj605sogy3I
Corruption Blog -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/How_Corruption_Works_in_Total_War:_WARHAMMER
Siege of Hovel -- youtube.com/watch?v=9SFM6-LC6io
Kholek Suneater Chaos vs Dwarfs (Chaos POV) -- youtube.com/watch?v=3EIkvHD7MU8
Kholek Suneater Chaos vs Dwarfs (Dwarf POV) -- youtube.com/watch?v=aAMKJzUAX_M
Battle Magic Spotlight -- youtube.com/watch?v=B1p7d_nVBS8
Chaos Warriors Campaign Walkthrough -- youtube.com/watch?v=VKv4A0GA3Qw
First 15 Minutes of the Greenskins Campaign, SPOILERS INSIDE -- youtube.com/watch?v=5et0A5sDwtY
Modding Officially supported -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Modding_Details
Campaign Gameplay Streams (Greenskins, Dwarfs, Empire, Vampire Counts) -- twitchDOTtv/totalwarofficial/profile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dh9HI4eudR8
youtube.com/watch?v=MC-zEGweMGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ahhh /twg/… the eternal general

I have seen the end of threads and posts from now shitposters will say...

Here began the fall of /twg/

First for the Horned Rat

Farewell brave sons of tengri.
youtube.com/watch?v=dh9HI4eudR8

If our Warboss Grimgor is to become the best
Military leader of all the orcs and elves

How the fuck do I play the Alans

horsefuck the horsefucker
be the stallion that mounts the world.

COME

SIT

SHARE MY FIRE

Magic how they implemented is worthles, it just deal damage , there are no tactical advantages to be created

Like , what about a spell that spawns a small wall or something

>oversized dudes
>100% accuracy artillery
>good

WHY

I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND

it was the same shit

I still can't get over the fact you need generals to have an army

all sieges are cancer since its always an stack vs a small garrison and you don't even give a shit about the garrisoned soldiers as they just spawn automatically

Why can't they allow lesser ranks than general to recruit troops but have a max size units be less than a general?

But what's the point of being a horsefucker if you only horsefuck other horsefuckers?

Ever had that feeling where you really really want to shitpost but you just can't think of anything good to shitpost.

Be the grimgor. Horsefuck the horsefuckers, then become the horse that fucks the walking people.
did you not see the skeletons popping up, units being healed and units being buffed/debuffed?

>Magic how they implemented is worthles, it just deal damage

Have you not been paying attention or something?

Did you not even watch the fucking "INTRODUCTION TO BATTLE MAGIC" video before you started spouting shit about it?

>that helmet

what happens if it starts raining during battle tho

But you got buffs, debuffs and trap spells

I thought it was a bit of futile effort to try and get rid of the huns since they always come back with more stacks? I'd rather pick on guys with no horse archers themselves.

Dude don't try to understand froghelms, those guys are faggots.

Yes but it doesn't change how the game is played

you still do the same old charge with infantry flank with cavalry

They could have done so much

but no

>denuvo
>hovels
>naval combat
>DLC
>historical TW vs fantasy
>M2 charge impacts
>warscape engine
take your pick

>They could have done so much
like magic, flying units and so forth?

>Yes but it doesn't change how the game is played

Christ you are beyond retarded.

Here's just a single example of something that could never have happened in older games

>Enemy has shock cav
>Put some units a bit out of position to bait them
>They come in for the charge
>Drop the Light magic Net spell on them, stopping them in their tracks
>Send in spears

Magic can literally counter the shit that you're complaining the game will be all about.

>1 week, 2 days and 23 hours

What mongolian audiovisual iconography is this?

>you still do the same old charge with infantry flank with cavalry
you mean since shogun?

IF OUR LORD IS T'BECOME KING /twg/... A place of beauty, and darkness

actually their was empire and napoleon. but thats about it

Would you have peasant-chan as your campaign advisor?

>"Magic only deals damage waaah"
>No it doesn't and here is a video that shows you're a faggot
>"Y-Y-Yeah but it doesn't change how the game is played"
>Same video shows spells that remove charge bonuses and lock units in place
>We've known about a spell that spawns an entire unit for literal months

Go shitpost somewhere else you goalpost moving faggot

>people still responding to bait from the PREVIOUS thread

Don't kid yourselves. Attila isn't over yet. We have one more arrow.

Warscape is a great engine, but first to understand the impact of this magnificent bit of coding magic we need to look back at the original hyper-high-tech stuff that went into the old M2 engine. You only need to gaze upon the glorious charge of any cavalry unit to see what advanced physics went into every notch of the files folders. But one thing that that engine lacked was naval battles, truly a great addition to the tried-and-true viral formula that makes up the greatest video games ever made, the Total War series. Like never before can you have ultra-responsive, fast, finger-lickin'-feel-good action game-play-action as the naval battles of the critically acclaimed and universally loved Rome 2. The addition, of course, of the Hovel System(tm) DLC (DownLoadable Content) which added the addition of additional water-based floating Hovel Combat Systems which allowed Pontus the ability to take naval battles to new heights.

Fucking Denuvo.

One critically acclaimed argument of critical critique is of course the argument that surrounds the critically controversial choice to set the newest totaL war game in the setting known to all viewers and readers of the document as the universe called (indeed coined as) 'Lord of The Rings;Universe;Extended'. After seeing the radiant brilliance the Giant-In-Coding 'Radious' had made in the critically acclaimed 'Mod' called 'Third Age Total War Battles' CA (Creative Assembly) could not help but hire him on as creative director and lead coder for their newest game, 'Total War: War of The Ring In the Third Age of Sauruman and Sauron and Gondor'.

How to play Cimmeria in Rome 2?

First for Tzeentch

Pretty cancerous, well done

You can't. Russia passed a referendum, don't you remember. It was "liberated".

Stuff.

I really want to hate them, but I liked watching time commanders.

What is the point of this.

Surely the 10 year olds this appeals to aren't allowed to buy T rated games.

This is too much autism for me

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Achilles? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about young Achilles. I'm not talking about Trojan War period Achilles either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Trojan War era Achilles equipped with his bronze overlong spear, greaves, helmet, shield and sword with the Myrmidons behind him.
I'm talking about Trojan War era Achilles with the shield of Hephaestus, his signature arms and armour, with the Myrmidons behind him whilst under the blessings of the gods AND whilst grieving over his dead cousin Patrocles and being a master with the sword, spear and phalanx combat but AFTER having warmed up for his battle with Prince Hector and fuming at the treatment he's received from Agamemnon with the aid of Ajax; who is an expert with his hammer, Odysesseus' bow and whilst having Athena herself at his side, the prayers of his nymph mother AND with his immortality which he has had since birth?

paris did.

You're right. Total War is a mature game that only appeals to mature gamers like us.

>Stuff
post CA shit or get out

fucking yogshills kill yourselves

Like terrain affecting magic

Ability to build stuff in the battlefield after certain requirements ar emet like undead can build stuff that revives units
Chaos can call more chaos dudes
maybe abilities to combine 2 spells
whatever was in W3 and other games that were balanced around abilities
have long casting times for specific spells
make formations matter more
add more modifiers other than fatigue and morale
Make units not fit the traditional heavy light inf cavalry ranged by giving them specific abilities that would make them serve specific niches

Whatever makes the game more than just charge with ifantry, flank with cavalry

and if they refuse to make the battles more complex the least they could do is to make the economy more complex so that the battles are more meaningful and the game doesn't come down to doing the exact same over and over until you painted the entire map with the color of your faction

This is how its going to play up

>Cavalry starts to flank
>you move your spearmen
>Spearmen take so long the root spell wears off so the cavalry still ends up flanking

Since rome 1

Himelda Window Cure Queen of the Blue Sky

>This is where CA budget go
But again pewdiepie probably ask too much and his fan base even more retarded and don't care about tw at all
I think they could found someone better but can't really blame them

>watch orc livestream
>they have giant spiders, black orcs and all kinds of shit by turn 10

they tuned that back.

desu I would be fine with angry joe doing a video

Yeah he's loud, obnoxious and a whole host of other things but he actually has some level of experience with total war and is genuinely interested in the game beyond just grinding out content for his channel

I searched for a quote that seemed appropiate.
First I thought "death". Death is a subject to every man.
Every man knows his death. Death knows every mans time.
But then it dawned upon me. It was a a line said in "rome".
"Justice knows every mans number"
And sadly it's not the quotes I was looking for.

That was a waagh army that got generated, it wasn't player controlled

They've confirmed that they nerfed that.

Waaaagh stacks are gonna be almost entirely basic infantry and shit.

You should stop playing against the AI

>playing multiplayer total war

>not playing against a thinking opponent

>spaghetti lines
>thinking

Against other player the game develops the same

If both players are trying to achieve the same goal than the game develops around trying to deny theirs and develop your own.

>Not gifting units to your spectating Ally to take control of key forces in order to max out the strategy
>Not having your ally control your reinforcements or keep key points controlled for you while you focus.

Pleb..

At least TWW is gonna kill spaghetti lines. Trying to set that stuff up against monsters and super cavalry will just end in tears

Legolas and a could of arrows ;)

what did you have to di in shogun and med then? can you show me examples? i'm genially curious.
>make formations matter more
>add more modifiers other than fatigue and morale
>Make units not fit the traditional heavy light inf cavalry ranged by giving them specific abilities that would make them serve specific niches.
this isn't about magic anymore is it?

>having friends

ISHYGDDT

It's new Total Warhammer footage, plus lots of people here like Time Commanders so why not?

It's not like the production values are low or anything or the cast that irritating. The only big thing that pissed me off was them referring to the Zombie Dragon as a Wyvern.

Dude

Multiplayer comes down to killing the other dude cavalry to do the same

>what did you have to di in shogun and med then? can you show me examples? i'm genially curious.
what

>this isn't about magic anymore is it?
It never was, its about the devs rehashing the same old game for the billionth time without even trying to make the game more interesting and fun

It is a Wyvern though.

I've consumed too much warhamer footage by now, I'm tired of the teasers. I just want the game.

add this to facebook homepage

/TotalWar/videos/1060462974028902/

This whole argument should have ended here

This should have told you that the guy you're arguing with has no fucking clue

>Judging a players preference

No it's not.

Look closely, it has 4 legs and wings.

Swanky

>not being an cunt

>what
you said for all the games past med 1 >you still do the same old charge with infantry flank with cavalry

what i'm asking right now is what did you have to do(tactics and strategy) for shogun one and med one? And do you have a video example of those tactics/strategies?

>Only 2 spells we haven't seen before

Boo!

Is spaghetti formation better than anything else, in terms of beating enemy formations?

I tried using it in a battle when AI had 1800 men and i had 1400 and i lost just over 200 men, i tried without and got smashed.

>Using spaghetti lines outside of Medieval 2

What the fuck is spaghetti lines? Seriously.

Spaghetti lines don't work unless you set your cav up for awful charges.

In shogun you do literally the same

The only thing that changes is that ranged units deal more damage

It means that instead of keeping your units in long, thin lines, usually 2 ranks deep, instead of keeping them them in blocks.

The advantage is that it allows your units to wrap around the enemy formations, giving flanking bonuses without needing to actually, you know, flank.

It allows you to just engulf the enemy, pikes down the center swords and missle troops on the flanks then just box them in round the back.

Cav can be used to beat units in the rear too.

The AI can not deal with it at all.

Is that really the only difference? How about in Med one? What different there?

That's why I don't play against AI a whole bunch.

BANUS?

Look faggot.

In the left of this image you can clearly see that it is a dragon because it stands on 4 legs.

Meanwhile, to the right in this image, there is a Wyvern, because it doesn't have 4 legs and wings, it instead has 2 back legs and uses it's wings to crawl forward when on the ground.

lotta loyalty for a hired knave

it says the dragon on the right is a dragon, how do we know the dragon on the left is a dragon?

>Wyvern
>Dragon on the health bar
you may want to fix that image m8

Med as in medieval 2?

>Is that really the only difference?
Yes, infantry killed cavalry very easily but samurais got wrecked by it and the only purpose of cavalry is to close in ranged units asnd cause units to flee

Ranged units are never worth it because once you close in on them they are a waste unit slot, gundpowder units were the exception since it dealt considerable damage which offset them being worthless once engaged

The unit limit in TW games is too little, you can't protect your main force AND ranged units at the same time, since rnaged units can't shoot through your dudes you have to flank and if you flank they are unprotected and get rekt

Modders always tried to balance the game around giving units specific stats to make them fullfill an specific role and raise the costs of the units so that you have to choose what to build but its not that much different

Truly epic bait.

idiot

>Med as in medieval 2?
No. As in medieval 1

Because it is also labeled a dragon AND because it actually fits what a dragon is.

Meanwhile the one on the right has merely been LABELED a dragon because the game it appears in was made by the ignorant and the perfidious. It's like how primitive man thought bats were a kind of bird.

Ask Todd Howard to fix his game.

Here's a picture of St. George slaying the wyvern..

Now that is pleb tactics. I learned a long time a go to rely on the strongest figure of them all- the triangle.

That dont work for offense though

I didn't play

I said rome 1

>Ask Todd Howard to fix his game
I don't like your implications friend.