Overwatch General - /owg/

Hello, World! edition

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/
>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us
>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/
>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki
>/owg/'s Discord
discord.gg/0voDNC4lp8N8ovNT
>/owg/ players
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?usp=drive_web&usp=sheets_home&ths=true
>Convert source sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

OT:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ug8p5pVsj9U&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>avatarfagging OP

a new level of cancer

VN

P H A R A H

First for Widowmaker is shit

Bully the Genji

Why so angry?

Because honestly who the fuck gives a shit about poland?

Widowmaker is cute!

CUTE!

>calling a tripfag cancer means you're angry

Hi OP

WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!

I want this shit meme to stop.

Here's a reminder of heroes that cannot be picked

Why Blizzard thinks it's ok to portray manlets as "heroes" I don't understand

>i-itai, reepah-san!

Because you give these faggots enough room and then copycats start up, then thread is nothing but avataring tripfaggots.

Widowmaker is sexy!
SEXY!

Nth for Mercy and Genji!

Post Overwatch girls who get blacked on a daily basis.

Starting with the obvious.

>heightshaming in 2016

top pussy in the world

rule 13. OP should be deleted

What a dirty little healslut

But he's complaining about avatarfagging, not tripfagging.

>>Winrate
>Look at McCree, now, if you would pay any attention, you would notice that he gets picked basically every time on both sides.
>One side has to lose. Do the math.

I'm looking at McCree, Solider76 has a higher winrate. McCree just isn't that good, if you already complain about DVA's ult being bad because you can just hide behind stuff, then how do you legitimately defend a worse version of it? You're practically standing still while channeling it and have to maintain line of sight to the target(s), meaning unless their Sniper is on Xanax, you will die before you even fire that shit, and even if you can, their team will just evade it without even leaving the point. Atleast with DVA's ult you actually need to leave the point to dodge it.

>he's under 6'2"

post 'em

Oh and before you reply some inane crap, should despite all of the disadvantages of McCree he somehow do his job, you can just pick into a Genji and sit on the cart/point and press the reflect button when he starts high noon and watch him instagib himself every time.

>Mercy with anyone other than Pharah
Are you cray-cray?

Do you mean browned?

>tfw 6'1.9

reposting reaper victory dance
with fitting soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=ug8p5pVsj9U&spfreload=10

Mercy is a pure healslut!

Nice job ruining the transparency on that image, user

Hello Krauts! What kind of music does your waifu/husbando listen to?

>Throw them in the trash
>Zarya
confirmed for absolute shit taste

stop tripfagging and add some variety to your OPs
its great that youre keeping it updated, but do it without being cancer, please. if anything just do it to stop people from bitching.

Daily reminder that Mei a shit
Reinhardt is a fan of some other American artist in the languages

junkrat probably listens to some fuckin ICP shit, he probably has horrible taste in music
i still love him though

remember d.va is best

How many times do you anons think you could brutally rape Mercy before breaking her mentally, making her wish she died in a freak accident as a result of one of her many failed medical experiments rather than endlessly suffer as a result of your constant abuse and torture?

Reminder that LucioxD.VA is canon

Zero

This guy is basically junkrat

youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw

Tracer behind Mei laughing

Did anyone save the qt Mei cosplay that was posted on reddit earlier? She deleted it, presumably because of creepers PMing her.

Would she still be able to smile the same if you forced your cock down her throat every single day for months on end? How soon would she find herself unable to even speak for fear of a cock being thrusted into her degenerate slut throat followed by a raw, brutal fucking? How much cum do you think she could swallow before tearing up, wishing that someone, anyone, would save her from the eternal hell that she's living?

How many of Mercy's experiments were paid for in swiss nazi gold?

Got this

>Trash Symmetra
>A character who's existence prevents Widowmaker from one-shotting you
Brilliant.

Wonderful quoting, user.

>Swiss Nazi Gold
>Swiss Nazis

Uhh, user? The Swiss HATED the nazis

Mercy a best.

How do you envision her looking after you've broken her mind, body, and spirit? How do you envision her looking after you tell her that you've sold her body to someone else to use as he pleases? Something like pic related?

>that shipping
did somebody save that short "breaking tracer" exchange 2 threads ago?

Your waifu is shit
SHIT
Stop trying to force your fetishes on something pure like Mercy

Sounds more like heaven than hell

Requesting tracer x widow mindbreak/rape stuff.

I wouldn't even mind

What if all the ERP posters killed themselves

>that bra hanging on the door

The nazis stored all the gold and valuables they stole during the war in Switzerland and moved to South America, stop trying to distract us from this Dr. Ziegler

What do you think her asshole tastes like? After it's been filled with the seed of at least a dozen blacks and thoroughly glazed with her own blood, of course.

I Don't Know History: The Post

I don't know why this is so hot

That was last thread.

Again, soldier76 is another character that doesn't get picked nearly as often as McCree at high level play. Winrate doesn't mean shit.
Do you really seriously believe that good players don't pick the most optimal characters?
Come on you can't be that stupid.

>not the police uniform

I hope there's some kind of pressure on Blizzard to have a legitimate solo queue ladder. League has already demonstrated that "dynamic queue" is a failure and makes the entire ladder worthless.

Thought on my idea for a new character?
Hacker
Rmb:medium range semi auto dmr (don't really have a good idea for a weapon)
Lmb: scoped version
E: sees which enemy hero has their ultimate up everyone near you can see it and only works in LoS.
Shift: creates a digital clone that does nothing but runs forward for 15 seconds (decoy)
Ultimate: override and hack an enemy omnic that's in LoS. Control enemy omnic and gains 100 health, becomes hostile towards team and can't take its body back over unless the 100 health is gone, 5 seconds is up or your character dies(completely vulnerable).
Backstory: that treasure junk rat found turns out to be a hacking tool that can take over any omnic that hacker has stolen from junk rat. Thoughts?

>fun at Torbjorn
>your baby raped everybody
crazy man

Please stop

question stands

You can just use McCree's ult while standing behind a Reinhardt though.

They do, most players just fucking suck as evident by all the McCrees.

It takes about 10 minutes of thinking to figure out his kit is suboptimal for high level play.

His entire purpose is to fuck up flankers, which there are none on D and good teams don't pick them on A pretty much 99% of the time.

>filled with the seed of at least a dozen blacks
aaand you ruined it

not even salty over interracial, just when it's shoehorned in

kys

Rocket League does this and it's great

i'll go back and get it

>playing as the new nanomachine-enhanced senator
>see annoying tracer
>activate drop kick ultimate
>"DON'T FUCK WITH THIS SENATOR"

Delete this

It also drove home the point that the average player fucking hates supporting as if we didn't know this. It doesn't matter how strong supports are or how much you buff them. People simply don't want to do the shit, it's human nature. Or an American thing maybe, I'm not sure.

Most fun in this case referring to heroes besides the ones I want to "main".
Zarya really surprised me with how fun she was to play. Those clutch shields are great.

>unlock pirate skin early in beta
>still haven't played him to this day

I didn't know Rocket League did that.

I think CSGO has something similar too?

Almost every game does the league model. It's awful

STOP!

FUCKING STOP!

I am actually getting fucking upset over this. Shut the fuck up. Mercy is PURE

>is the most effective hero at close to mid range thanks to fan and stun
>is still effective at long range thanks to precision
>has the highest pickrate next to Lucio in the entire metagame
I bet you didn't know he can just throw his stun over a reinhardt shield and stun him plus everyone behind it

You must be completely ignorant to not see that McCree is BY FAR the strongest offensive hero right now.

Not like it matters anymore.

Literally only played Mercy
No I'm not the one spamming Mercy pictures itt

>I am actually getting fucking upset over this.
go back to redd it or tumblr
whichever you came from
stay there

report and also ignore

you need to do both to end attention whoring and shitposting ruining your general

replying only makes them think it's okay to do it and encourages more people to join in because epic Veeky Forums internet culture of fucking whatever

What time is it, McCree?

>being pure gives you some kind of rape defense shield

Literal perfection.