>Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8
>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

>The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TZYO3NuwbKM
youtube.com/watch?v=YVgR3hEXuU4
imgur.com/a/43Hoo
imgur.com/a/S4LcL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the point of Osiris?
Is he like an assassin accidentally classified as a warrior?

>

Beads is much better now that the speed buff retardation is back early game.

Losers.

>assassin
>only escape/initiator is his ult
yeah ok

Reposting

>tfw all i play is arena because I have no idea how to lane/jungle in conquest

>The art design is a hit or miss

yeah I agree, some stuff look great and other generic as fuck.

> and the maps too
Glacier keep is the best and other maps are confirmed to receive changes "soon" maybe to be closer in quality to it. Can't comment about the music since I have it muted, but yes it will probably receive more art change like Smite if Hirez is to be trusted. Some parts where already revamped once (weapon models).

Reposting

>Best juke of 2016

youtu.be/TZYO3NuwbKM

Kero fuckin sucks on raijin, holy crap

i went split.

come on CC

Oh shit
Theres a Freya model on the steam workshop now
Does this mean what I think it means?

There are already some Freya SFM animations.

They're on full tilt after game one.

Yeah, using that shitty old model. The one I'm talking about looks like an updated one with nicer/redone textures.

>It's a 'die to Xing Tian ultimate while your ultimate is up as a Ymir' episode

Thor is as balanced as ever

WINIONS OP!

I WENT SPLIT

WINIONS BABY!

IN WINIONS WE TRUST!

Arachne is cute!

Smug-ne best ne

Glacier keep is the best by a landslide and I forgot to mention that.

>60fp
Feels good

I seriously dont understand this games affluence with matching me with the absolute worst players it can find.

Im absolutely positive a chimp could be trained to play this game better than most of the people I get put with.

Cuz u suck

forced 50

>tfw you know that for every game you get teammates that layer their cc and burst down targets you'll get 2 with braindead idiots that wander off and get themselves killed over and over

smite can be so infuriating

Maybe you should quit playing

When Overwatch comes out

>tfw beat platinums sometimes
>my teammates dont even get buffs and just go to lane
>play clash they dont go mid or blue but go to 4man share that FUCKING JUNGLE CAMP
>every time I attack or tank tower and 3 teamamtes are right there with me and full hp they all stand outside the tower
>I go in on the tower and nearly kill someone and have to ult out
>"STOP TOWER DIVING NOOB"

>enemy team is 5 man ganking constantly
>3 teammates sitting in lane staring at nothing
>assume they are facing off just outside of minimap trigger distance
>suddenly 5 man ganked from every direction
>call everyone faggots for not calling or anything at all just staring forward like zombies
>we have two tanks tanking the tower alternating
>nobody tower dives

WHY AM I ALWAYS ON THE BRAIN DEAD SHIT TEAM NEVER ON THE GOOD TEAM

This game is full of retards. I don't even know why I still bother trying to play it.

I'm just going to go beat off to Sol now.

>I'm still getting the instalock Susano feeders on my team

that'll happen until the next god comes out

>the enemy gets a kali that actually knows what she's doing and makes it to end game

Help.

youtube.com/watch?v=YVgR3hEXuU4

Hello!

I am an ambassador from /ink/ - the Splatoon General!

We know that Veeky Forums is a blue text board dealing mainly with video games but we want to change the rules to be able to draw NSFW octopuses fucking eachother with tenticles! Mods keep deleting our general/banning members of our channel for posting so we are resorting to spam to get our message across.

We want to change the Veeky Forums rules so we are allowed to be mainly an art channel. What do you think? Come help us discuss it over at Thank yoU!

You have /aco/ for that

why don't you just go to /aco/ or /d/?

>nintendo
>mattering to anyone but nintendofags

VHH

Can someone explain why warriors are so common in solo? Why not mages, assassins etc?

>tfw enemy Kali kills her teammate because of Serqet poison

In order to be a good pick for solo, you need alot of sustain as well as good clear. Most warriors have either one or the other, some have both. Since you're alone for a good chunk of the game you need some defenses to even survive or else the enemy jungler will target you continuously and once you fall behind as a hunter/mage its pretty much over and you'll lose any kind of advantage in your lane.

Hey there qt pie

Thanks.

ded thread

>implying

I will not let you fall

>four jajaja teammates
>all speaking their gibberish per usual in lobby
>normal team comp none of them instalock or pick meme gods
>game starts
>none of them leave fountain for ages, all four start speaking gibberish progressively getting faster and more CAPS LOCKED
>only words I recognize them saying are their usernames and swear words in Spanish
>one says to me "CAN U BLIEVE HIS ASS HOLE?"
>two of them start intentionally feeding while the other two sit at fountain doing what I assume is arguing with eachother

WTF WENT WRONG?!?!?!

I'm here today to take more shop requests.

Keep it sfw, keep it smite-related, and no gifs or webms.

donald ymir and wall

original Hercules and original sun wukong beating up original loki

+1

>Two jackasses autolock Thanatos and loki
>They both play like shit
>They bitch at each other the entire game, saying they're doing better than the other.
Why do those two attract the worst players?

edgy
high dmg
easy to get kills with

somehow they usually do terrible though

HOW THE FUCK IS CHRONOS GOOD IN MIDLANE ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU FUCKING TRASH NIGGER GAME HOW THE FUCK IS THIS LEGIT IN THE BLINK OF A DAY SOMEONE DECIDES CHRONOS IS NOW META FUCKING SHIT GAME FUCKING SHIT GA

Cuz u suck?

Could any kind user post a DL link for the Smite comics? I an but a poorfag who can barely afford an internet connection

Susano was a mistake.

doom orb friendo

>Hi-Rez going to copy more stuff from Overwatch in the next Paladins patch

Why don't they just give up on this game desu

FUCK THESE WEEKENDS

>copying content from a game that barely has any replayability
>copying content from a game that will end up being dropped by thousands after just a couple of days or weeks of playing it because they'll get sick of it

Give me a link m8 pls

If you're referring to the "get over here" spoiler there's plenty of room for that to be more than a hook, and it certainly ain't original.

>Nox's dash has I-frames for no reason

Part 2
imgur.com/a/43Hoo

Part 3
imgur.com/a/S4LcL

Did the Epsilon org rip off the players of SWC money? Is that why the Panthera crew peaced out?

For every Ying and Galcier Kep Hirez makes they do 4 Barricks and Temple.

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto

>Tfw Barik getting Molten Core and losing his dome ult

I wish I found Ying fun to play. Her skillset seems neat, but nothing about her clicks with me.

Erez said he's just losing the dome shield on his ult. Possibly turning it into a rocket turret instead of a flamethrower.

Ying is fucking hard.

how do I not get shitted on against a bakasura solo

Pick Aphrodite.

Hirez kinda dicked around with her kit and are having troubles balancing it.

Horses look awkward as fuck for mobility and promote bad map design. Glacier Keep avoids this but unlike other stages it's actually pretty nice moving around it on foot.

>come back after a few months
>play artemis a bit
>her traps
>her fucking traps

I thought it was a visual bug at first, but nope. Why did they do this, she was only a middling A tier god at best before, her traps weren't anything outstanding and were easy enough to notice and circumvent to begin with, why was she neutered? No one but the most plastic league of bronze players walk into this shit anymore and they still have the same range and delay when placed, what's the point. She's literally bottom of the barrel tier now, it's only good for her ult now, or if you've got some synergy with your team maybe she's still viable but fuck what the fuck why nerf artemis who even put that the bumfuck idea forward

>harder to see traps on the enemy side are nerfs
>thinking you would beat anyone but bonze with art to begin with

I love mounts. They fit the RPG look-alike thing HiRez was going for with Paladins, and they promote some really fun and useful design/gameplay changes.

If I'm being chased it's more than just using an escape ability to get away and if he has his up too and chases I'm just fucked. My goal for escaping changes from "I hope I don't get caught" too "I need to find good enough cover so that I can get on my horse and get a reasonable distance away". It's really great for game mechanics too because HiRez can add cards related to mounts, such as Skye being able to be invisible while mounted for a great ambush tool but less-so escape, or Fernando getting a shield when he mounts for either making up for his shitty escape or giving him a bit of extra tankiness if he makes it to point first.

I think HiRez went the right direction with them.

Yeah, I'm kinda over the horse shit too. Like you said it looks awkward, and I feel like it limits how far they can go with their character design because at the end of the day anything they make has to be something that could ride a horse.

>They put grover on a horse
>And Ruckus

I don't think the character's design matters unless they were twice the size of grover or something. Hell even that could be made to work by playing on the silliness of it.

Are you dense? Art was never 'middling A tier' you shitter.

It's hirez, all they make is humanoids. Boring ones too. Take a look at smite.

>red traps arn't more distinct than traps that have the same color as the terrain

>Win 90% of games one week
>Lose 90% of games another

Shikata ga nai...

I don't know, couldn't that mainly be contributed to the fact that they aren't exactly making their own characters but rather designing things based on old art or descriptions of Gods

He'll drive the Aesir back to Asgard! He'll build an Ice Wall! He's a better choice than Hillary Circe! Elect Donald Ymir in this election!

10/10

Nice

They could have made jing a bird, but nope. Take a look at the newest god susanoo too, fucker is just guan with a hat on. Almost every god is 'boring man/woman'. Say what you will about Dota, but they have some varied and interesting designs when it comes to appearance of heroes.

And yes, they are using gods but they are still putting their own artistic choices onto them.

Anybody want referral credit for me? I'm NA, if that matters.

I'd ideally want someone who wouldn't mind playing with me the a couple hours maybe tonight for the time played with bonus.

anyone who goes Loki jungle needs to get drawn and quartered.

fucking useless ass god.

Alright I'll go as my sub then
solo Cabrakan

Brutal.

I want it but I don't ever want to play with you shitters.

State a good reason why I should allow you to put me as your referral you faggot, and i'll think about it.

Keep being a real-life tsundere user.

My favorite jungles are:
Anubis
Ymir
Arachne
Ra
Hebo
Herc
Bakasura

I'm not going to try to convince you of anything, I bet you play Loki.