youtube.com/watch?v=KCIu0lv_bN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dude weed lmao

>the WA on this thing
Taste the wrath of Christ

>you get the best weapon in the game in the third main area
but why from?

What's the lore behind this

I'm glad that the Estoc exists so even the most casual of shitters such as myself can see the end of the game.

Yo fading soul, you up for the next batch or you out?
I have like 15 spells or so that MIGHT work, which I want to test

I've tested like 6 so far so 2-3 more batches should do it

inb4 more psuedo-furries spamming their fetish for 700 posts.

Twinblade build with DMB

R1 L2 R2 combo does massive dmg.
I've run into 3 in the past 2 hours

>+4
>lvl 40
enjoy playing vs literally no one

I just started pvping today. Im level 25. I got the orb from the dick stalker in the basement and... what the fuck. It keeps matching me with people clearly on ng+, wearing boss sets and all that bullshit, basically one shotting me while I do 50-100 damage a hit.

how does pvp matchmaking work in ds3?

Drakeblood reinforces normally senpai

What makes the cut for a cosplay? both name and weapon? if so ill need to run a new char to yawn

MAYBE IF YOU HAD A FUCKING QUIT TO DESKTOP OPTION THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN

Thinking of doing a low level Darkmoon or Blue sentinel build (or just invading)
Im look at Kinght as starting class pumping up vigor to 22 and using the prisoners chain. Would using a lightning or deep weapon be better?

enjoy doing no damage because 3 mixed damage types

By the way are you running bloodring?

Raw

If I use CE to change my character name offline will that be bannable/detectable? I got inspired to do a character back story from some of the other posters and the name I picked originally doesn't really work

>qt blind waifu will never make you cum
why even live

>twin princes greatsword

I didn't know I could make my opponent play Touhou against their will.

I agree with you so much, its trash that you need to pretty much start the game to quit out....

I'm just tabbing out and pooptexting while waiting for you anyway, no worries.

No.

hey guys I'm gonna do my first dagger build with high luck and high dex. any suggestions to the best daggers to use and armor for this kind of build?

get wrecked

Updated the sheet

Now I gotta go finish the hell of Smouldering Lake and grind for a few years for a BKGA

Having an RP name character and even the most tenuous background is something I enjoy doing because I'm a turbo faggot, but it really does make me feel more invested and feel better about sticking to certain weapon groups, so good on you!

I have no clue about CE, but I imagine since it doesn't involve inventory edits or anything similar, you'd be fine.

Can someone post that OnlyAfr0 Haruhi cosplay?

If you're on PC, I can drop you one.

20-100

I'll give you a BKGA if you promise to never try to fucking watermark your ORIGINAL CHARACTERS DO NOT STEAL ever again.

anyone wanna help me finish off this build?

I'm thinking SL 90? I'd go higher but I just don't know where to put any points.

Jesus fucking CHRIST.

Why do I never see anyone use this thing? I just loaded up my backup save and used a titanite slab on this for funsies, but my GOD the reach and damage on the weapon art is I N S A N E.

Been catching people with this shit for an hour now in SL120 duels, highly underrated. Literally never run into it before in duels, first time seeing the weapon art was me doing it. Here I took a picture of it so you can see how insane it is. Look at this fucking beast. Would you just LOOK at it?

Is this a good late-game invasion build? I am very good at playing the game but not very good at making good builds to use.

Also, could someone please screenshot this armor combination? I don't have any characters with Elite Knight pieces.

>tfw their both blind
i bet there senses are heightened too.

Vaati is the lore god
we accept his as so

Vaati is our leader in /dsg/

with that order
>the looks
>the name
>the style
>the not switching to bestoc/danksword when you get your ass handed to you

you don't necessarily need the name, if it's a good cosplay people will be able to tell who it is
aite, your sign takes a while to show up, which is why it's taking me so long to summon you

youtube.com/watch?v=KCIu0lv_bN4

;_;

>Is it possible that the washing pole isn't able to "parry" as many attacks as a parrying shield?

pretty sure katana parries require you to instantly commit otherwise they recover. shield parries give you a longer window.

its not only afro you fuckwit

You should be fine. Just stick to the 16 letter limit this time, it seems they didn't allocate extra space like they did in DaS2.

do you have to do a regular hit like the pontiff enemies before the frost slash?

yeh just roll through it

Am I softbanned or is my internet just shitting itself? Not getting any invasions anywhere and I see like one single red sign at Pontiff PvP spot. I had a lot of activity earlier today, but it seemed to die down towards the evening. Haven't gotten any INVALID DATA notifications or anything, so I'm confused.

We are allowed to cosplay outside the Souls series right?

This is some deviantart shit, yo.

I enjoy using that weapon, too. I like a lot better than stuff like the Falchion solely because of the badass WA.

I wish the Pontiff Great Scythe had a similar WA. The frostbite buff is really shitty.

It's also absolutely gorgeous and has sold reach. Definitely an underrated weapon.

do you have a password on

Doesn't work.
I literally just tried this, spent all morning.
SL32 +2 weapons. Nothing.
Probably faster to just farm silver knights.

>implying
I'm just applying a name there
Vincent isn't even close to my real name

If someone posted that they used a design posted there I'd say 'Thanks for thinking it was neat enough to use' and fuck off to go grind a BKGA

it looks like shit though

Honestly, the last one is the most important.

It actually gets magnitudes worse when an otherwise perfect cosplay pulls out their Darksword.

AYY MY PIC ON THE FRONT PAGE

PETE IS BEST

HI PETE

LOOK PETE

I TOOK THAT

YOU'RE COOL PETE

>Your sign takes a while to show up

Think that's similar to the issue from earlier, it's just such a high traffic area that it takes a while for it to properly process the password.

This made me think.

If they made a Souls game with a straight forward plot that just told you everything that happens, would that ruin the game?

This game is a shit meme theme park experience just like Dark Souls 2. They just can't recreate the magic of Demon's and Dark Souls. Is the team even trying to create immersive, living worlds anymore? It feels like they're just developing the game mechanics and then slapping together some levels to complete the game instead of putting any real passion into it.

>even farron dart doesn't hit
what the fuck mang

It wouldn't ruin it but it would definitely be a lot worse.

Sweet, do we have an SL cap for this also? going to get to work on it.

Yes.

Wow, sad.

Could someone tell me when I should be parrying the Farron memsword breakdance (specifically with a caestus)? People tell me it's supposedly extremely easy to parry, but I just can't do it.

You really are upset that people sometimes interact with each other hu

Why do reapers have such terrible damage?

everyone i've fought that uses one doesn't come close to keeping up with my damage

someone please

Cheer lads, I got my first invasion ever. It was fun though I feel dirty because I didn't remember I was using the Way of Blue Covenant, I never bothered to change after Emma gave it.

This faggotry needs to start getting banned

No, and that wouldn't explain the lack of invasions. I got instakilled by a hacker a few days ago, but my stats/soulcount/inventory was totally unaffected, and I alt+f4'd immediately before the death even registered. So can't imagine that being the cause.

Also 3 signs now at Pontiff, if that makes a difference.

Except in over an hour and a half now of SL120 duels I have yet to have someone actually roll through it.

You do a short spin with L2 and then the R2 follow up is the huge as fuck frost sword. I'm pretty sure even if people were prepared and ready to roll through it I could just stagger the timings on it anyways, but I haven't even needed to. Using the Farron ring as well as a simple caestus but honestly just 1 hit from the thing tends to take out half of a person's HP it seems, maybe because it's not physical damage? idk. But if necessary I could do it a bunch of times to be fair, on top of the quick attacks of being a curved sword it's pretty crazy.

Like... carthus curved sword is pretty OP but the reach on this thing seems way way better. I've been really surprised using it today, like really, wow.

it is worse, but it just ruins the cosplay. without the previous ones, there isn't a cosplay to begin with
sl cap? what for events? just use the sl/upgrade for the area you want to invade

Pete looks like Joel McHale.

Why the fuck do my Alluring Skulls not work as an invader?

>enter world
>approach host
>he doesn't seem to mind me
>he approaches boss
>I try to hit him
>my hits face off while he just stands summoning people
>one of his summons arrive
>he can actually see me
>I kill him while the host confused as fuck starts hitting the air and his attacks don't even scratch me
>eventually a mound maker comes and kills him

What the fuck happened

Put your trip back on

>Still no good hardcore stuff of Firekeeper

But why? Why just leave it at drawing her naked?

I bet that would look pretty good on a dragon.

Because as an invader you are not allowed to have any advantage

More vitality and more strength, also get 40 endurance for max stamina

What if the dark sword matches their cosplay tho

Your mother looks like shit but I still fuck her shitter every night, scrub.

Because you can't interact with enemies in any way as an invader without a Giant Seed being active.

cute

Would you get any more weapon swings by upping END?

THESE FUCKIN STUTTERS

I miss the 4kids spammer. His autism was more amusing than the attention whoring going on now.

do you think that from will ever patch your stats-derived defense ratings not going to 0 when not wearing any armor?

Christ

>No Paired Rapiers
>No Paired UGS
>No Paired Greatshields

why even live

gonna go cook up a new batch be back in a bit

I want to test pestilent, crystal hail, normal greatsword & some others
I don't mind if you don't wait, you already saved me a ton of time

I don't have one

>can't be happy someone liked my screenshot enough to save it and use it for the thread

What?

Yeah I kinda see it

oh, wait, you did mean the event. stop wherever your build feels complete, it's password mm anyway

How are you supposed to deal with halberd weapons when you have a shorter range fast weapon?

Considering damage absorption is pretty much a garbage stat, is there really any reason not to always be using the prisoner's chain?

>There's only one paired weapon in the entire game that isn't just 2 copies of the same weapon
>and it's just the special snowflake spinsword
Wasted potential all over the shop

What's the best spear in DaS3?

If you mean like a Dark Wraith?

I think if I was going to do a Dark Wraith cosplay I'd try to act like the AI versions.

Instead of just running up and spamming R1 I'd try doing the twirl hits more and using Dark Hand when I can

Figure out how to turn off the ghost hits.
Because when I'm halberding people just roll to the sides after getting hit and avoid all damage but when I roll to the side it hits me after I'm 2 meters away.

I want to be Pontiff Sulyvahn when I grow up.

How do you even see through this helmet