Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Comfy In
Cute In

Previous: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>Want to cut some cookies?
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Other urls found in this thread:

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/1zcbw9isl7/
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H
discordapp.com/invite/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
youtu.be/3W3XUtmoY5k
github.com/Lemon-King/ToS-LKChat
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/125989079/#125989079
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's in the hole?!

If you want a UNIQUE Pyromancer build try this one tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/1zcbw9isl7/ Everything is explained here. What's unique about this is that it takes Fire Wall, a skill that literally everyone avoids. But as the author explains, people avoid it because they don't understand how it works. I'm playing this build now and Fire Wall is really strong once you understand how it works and how to use it.

pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

Fuck off discord.

>This game is now out everywhere!
N-not for japan it isn't ;_;7

9th for lewd archers

>/tosg/ discord
discordapp.com/invite/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

fweee

How much talt do you have RIGHT NOW, /tosg/?

>cookiecutter cancer troll pastebin is back in

Fuck off.

WAKE
ME
UP

It's probably best if you keep discussion of your fetishes in private chat with like minded people.

No one likes an autist who feels the need to broadcast them to everyone constantly.

youtu.be/3W3XUtmoY5k

/rog/ clique, please save us from this horror

>it's another "SR player tries to convince himself it's too late to reroll and his class isn't THAT bad" episode!

I thought we were done with this 2 weeks ago when all the other people who fell for the SR meme rerolled.

Your naming sense

Are you implying that traps are better than lolis?

Fuck off with your shit taste.

>lvl 15 staff drops
>melinas staff
>only gives 17 ice damage
>selling for 350k on the market
I don't understand why this is so expensive. Are people really willing to pay 350k on a Lv.15 staff only because it gives a few extra ice damage?

is Oracle worth going for, death sentence seems fun but is probably not usable on bosses.. right?

Why would I spend time coming up with a name when I can shit post here?

Melinas staff is used to make a best Cryomancer weapon, Audra

Beeteros

IGNORE DISCORD POSTS
HIDE DISCORD POSTS

Discord is the bane of this general, it was a bad decision to bring them here. Oh wait, they came here without even being invited and acts like they own the fucking place. Discordfags are scum. Nothing good happens when you interact with a discordfag.

are you fucking serious, I was on varena and there was no market to check so I thought it was just garbage and sold it to the shop
350k is literally more than everything I have right now

iirc it is not usable on bosses

I see, thanks for explaining. I guess I got lucky and can buy a Token 2 days from now

more like

>it's another "SR player who took QS3 complains that his class doesn't work and doesn't realise what's causing the bug and tells everyone not to roll SR cause he's actually this fucking retarded" episode

What classes are wanted late-game?

Considering dropping my wiz3ele3 if it doesn't pick up soon, tired of being fucking useless.

github.com/Lemon-King/ToS-LKChat

Use that addon to get rid of spammers senpai

Doing Demon prison 2 solo I made 600k in 3 hours.

@142190169
You're going to have to try harder than that. Welcome to /tosg/ by the way, I hope you've been enjoying your first week.

Don't vendor any items that have a colored background. This item has a blue background. Always check items with colored backgrounds on the market to see if they're worth anything. The same goes for materials. Don't vendor any materials and always check how much they go for in the market.

>single target
>can be randomly resisted
>will very likely be resisted in PvP
>if it's not naturally resisted, it's still blocked by Dispellers, Prophecy, Bloodletting
>if it's not blocked, it can still be removed with Fumigate, Indulgentia, even CURE
>doesn't work on bosses
>the time it takes to trigger the effect is more than enough to kill the mob with normal attacks and skills
>10 minutes cooldown

discord made -> people from tosg go to discord

its this simple, discord is tosg

What am i supposed to do with the 5 TC i got for free?

It is too little, can only buy megaphones

If you're at c6 and you're still useless as a wiz/ele, you fucked something up.
What did you stat? You have freezing cloud, right?

>being a swordsman

All of this discussion around swordsman is irrelevant when you'll be useless regardless of what you build. Especially that tier list made by the faggot york. Fuck off swordies or even better, reroll your shit class.

Reminder that not all members of clover,cute,foe are discordfags

Please keep bullying to a minimum and only focus your hate on the real cancer (Jinsae/Azebu/etc)

No, discord is /xivg/ that just so happens to shitpost on /tosg/.

A week ago they did so while playing Overwatch, but it's down now. Coincidentally, drama has exploded since then.

Not a coincidence at all, actually.

I don't know what Demon Prison is but it sounds scary. I'm not high level yet

All I needed to know, definately not worth, is C1 worth the pick up though?

Best easy to get spear for lvl 40 - 75?

it actually is pretty sad

I'm still at wiz3.
Takes me forever to kill shit that other classes just steamroll through.
Also not a fan of the huge cooldowns in this game.

@142190279
Keep denying it, it won't make it true

SR does work if you're not a literal mongoloid who can't even begin to figure out why his skill isn't working.

This is what a discordfag would say to convince you that tosg is discord. Thanks again misinfo discord agent. Discord originated from reddit and they came here to Veeky Forums desperate for members to join their gay little guilds. After they filled their slots they are shitting up the place more by targeting lolipan's guild. So shut the fuck up you retarded aspies.

where are the proofs

What level is your magic missile?

Greetings newfriend!

They openly brag about it and regularly post their dank memes and avatars from that general. Have been doing so for weeks. Less now that they've stopped playing ToS.

If you look at this post closely you'll see that it's a discordfag trying to shift their blame to an unrelated general so they can keep inciting drama from within our community.

I found out your favorite trick, discord fag, you can't hide from us anymore.

>wiz3
you're literally at your first peak right now and cant stomach it?
just uninstall already

See:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/125989079/#125989079
It has been in the OP since kOBT

5, as high as it goes.

Deals about 500~600 damage per hit, not very much at all when mobs in the instance dungeon have over 10k hp.

Help, can't use the auction to buy my way to high damage

If they don't even play TOS what are they even doing here? Is shit flinging at the legitimate players so fun that they keep shitposting on this general?

We also have enough of weeb avatarfagging and memes, I would not be welcoming to their exclusive memes taken from another shit hole.

I finally made it. To C3
I want to go Cryo3 / Kino3 but what is faster: All the way to Cryo3 or Kino1-3 first?

So after you defeat bramble is that the end of the main quest? I'm at this gateway of the great kingplace and i don't have a yellowy flag to follow around anymore.

QUICK, WHAT DO I DO WITH THE 5 WELLFARE TP?

You shoulda gone cryo1kino3cry3 silly

Kino is way better for leveling

I made the same mistake with my first character on this game. I thought Elementalist would have tons of cool spells you could spam and went Wiz3->Ele1 but when I got to Ele1 it's just more high cooldown spells.

If you want to be a mage and have lower cooldowns try a Pyromancer build like this or something similar.

T-this is lewd! I should've went Musketeer

What in the goddamned fuck are you doing dungeons before 90 for?

So where did discord really come from? /xivg/ or reddit?

>needing proof when the evidence is right in front of you

I bet you wouldn't recognize a truck even if it hit the bridge of your nose. Apply yourself retard. The general is being invaded by foreign generals and shitheads like you act dense and don't even see the threat of the general being destroyed. I bet you would no mind if tosg was filled with even MORE gay posting and weebshit.

They came from /xivg/ and recruited from reddit and allied with reddit guilds to try and kill Futureproof.

That'd mean you're too low level for the next main quest. Buy a teleport scroll to Orsha from the item vendor in town and do the quests there. Make sure you're talking to every npc to see if they have sidequests, too.

so what you're saying is you have no proof and you're just starting shit for no reason

Why is going more than 3 points into GungHo bad?

What the literal fuck are you talking about they're posting /xivg/ shit RIGHT NOW.

So what you're saying is that you're a dense retard who can't form his own judgement of what's going on except if someone spoonfeeds you?

Nice, now go fuck off.

congrats! slewd

I can go either Cryo2 or Kino1. How hard it is to channel pressure without getting interrupted?

>not using the superior swirled version

Stop replying to that retard. He has no clue of what's going on and is probably an underaged shithead just like Azebu.

>it's an archer keeps running away from your heals and blames you for it episode

i'm from many other generals too, does it matter? no

fuck off kid, if you think anyone here is exclusively from tosg you are new

this isn't how it works
if you can't provide proof to back up your shitposting, you're literally just a shitposter looking to harvest (You)'s.

>Still no way to buy TP
I actually want to be jewed for once you fucking gooks

SOUL CRYSTALS

It's kind of annoying while you're still kino1 but once you have kino2 and the perma stun attribute it's very comfy

Use your sleeps/freezes before if you think you will get interrupted before the monster dies

tosg anyone claiming something else is a shitposter.

Newbie here. Which goes better for Musketeer, Scout or Falconer (or something else)? From what I've read it's Scout for PvP and Falconer for PvE, but I'm not sure what I'd like to do later in the game. How well do they do in their opposite categories?

This is proof that discord was here since December and has been part of the OP for many months.

And here I thought /gsg/ had way too much drama and shitposting.

My favorite is when you have 3 archers/mages for the boss fight and they each spread to the opposite sides of the world so you can't Mass Heal.

Based Janitor.

this only proves that discord is tosg

but Jinsae actively cooperates with Reddit

>they're posting /xivg/ shit

You mean you are posting it?

>/xivg/ hasn't been around for literal years

???

>weapons dont automatically switch when you use a skill that requires a specific stance

say it aint so

>Psychic Pressure: Stun is a thing
Wow that sounds really good. I'm going kino1 then, thanks.

proof?

jinsae is 1 guy out of 200+ in discord
who gives a fuck about him

It could be worse. Using Swash Buckling with a 2h Sword in iCBT2 would crash your game.

Okay. now go find the same discord link leading to /tosg/ discord. Have you tried clicking the discord link for once? It says "/tosg/". Go find the same one on /xiv/ general that leads to /tosg/ discord.

>either literally less than 6 hours on this general or actively shitposting

>>>/discord/