Eve Online general /eog/

Superior Gallante edition
permalink:orph.link/eog

>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX during the trial?
If you have to ask, you can't do it.

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then find the Career Agents & run all of their missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

Read the /eog/ pastebin:pastebin.com/t9Af7NJY(embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
Focus Group Logs:focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Future:
>Winter: new "drilling platforms"
>Fall: new "industrial arrays", barge reworks
>Summer: AOE BOOST/LINK REWORK, citadel iterations + contracts, Rorqual rework
>May 30: Dust 514 shutting down (long live Project Nova)

Ongoing:
>May 02: All kspace citadels are getting shot
>Apr 30: New AOE DDs are bugged: target's sig doesn't migitate damage (1 man pikebomb)

Past:
>May 01: Snuffed Out sloping; 4 corps from AU/USTZ leave b/c of Shadow Cartel awox
>Apr 27: Citadels & cap rebalance released. Tears, bugs, etc.
>Apr 25: Eve players contributed 167 years of work to Project Discovery
>Apr 23: Fanfest 2016 over
>Apr 21: CSM XI results out
>Apr 19: GSF camped into Saranen
>Apr 10: Drone Walkers doing some crazy stuff in the Russian theater
>Apr 12: GSF absorbing Imperium corps; FCON + SMA bail
>Mar 28: CFC is dying. CO2 reset. IWI funding the MBC to burn down goons
>Mar 18: Guristas Hunt event (Shekel Madness: 3D)
>Mar 09: Project Discovery launched + massive mod tiercides that broke a lot of fits. Elo Knight creates White Legion.
>Feb 18: Last CSM X Summit:community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/the-second-csm-x-summit-meeting-minutes-included
>Feb 09: SP trading live
>Oct 25:community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/reworking-capital-ships-and-thus-it-begins/
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Other urls found in this thread:

zkillboard.com/kill/53997200/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Page ?

>not gallente

>expansion happened like 2/3 weeks ago
>fighters still completely instapop everything in the game
>game-destroying carrier instalock module still not removed

oops

lol

>fighters

you mean frigates?

>Snuff currently killing more capitals/supers/titans than the rest of the MBC combined
>Reddit unsure how to spin it

zkillboard.com/kill/53997200/

I want Reyni to sit on my face.

What has that to do with reddit?

After looking at all the races rookie, frigate and destroyers I have to say Gallente look best overall, second is Caldari, then Amarr and Minmatar have the ugliest.

When it comes to cruisers, battlecruisers, battleships, and capitals though all 4 have good and bad looking shit, hard to find a preference.

Best looking titan is Avatar, then Erebus, Leviathan and Ragnarok

Ugliest looking industrial ship is the Gallente line though, absolutely disgusting.

Best looking industrial are Caldari.

>unironic snuff bronies on /eog/

>Waffles

>Gallente have the best looking frigates
Haha!

Reddit have been trying to claim that Snuff is dead because of muh e-honor/le slopes XDDDD/d-don't leave the MBC, we need the blobs.

>13 notifications
Holy shit nigger. Stop triggerring me. Is it that hard to click it.

They do

Minmatar are ugly and Amarr are gaudy and too flashy for my taste.

It's really a tie between Gallente and Caldari, though looking at them again, Caldari have more that are better looking, while Gallente at least are tolerable to an extent.

Best destroyer is Corax though, followed by Algos.

Really I figured out what I want to do now just looking at these aesthetics, make a Caldari alt, and then an Amarr alt just to try out lasers until I get bored of them and delete it and keep it as a meme alt or something.

When I get my Corax as a Caldari though, man I am never going to leave it.

It's just skill completed notifications

>It's just skill completed notifications
CLICK FUCKING IT NIGGER

some designs grow on you if you stick with them

Yeah true

And you thought Gallente ships were weird looking

Did tq just drop?

ayy lmao server

yep just as I was almost done taking pics of every non faction ship

reeeeeeeeeeee

Its back up now faggots

Works fine for me :^)

Nothing in europe, but Jita suddenly dropped to like 500 local.

i like the general direction of caldari ships moving more towards a sharp/polygonal look. earlier models like the old moa and scorpion were frankly truly disgusting and not even able to be warmed up to, and it was equally due to the limitations of tech at the time and bad design i think

the only faction whose ships' models aren't improving with updates imo are the gallente. ships like the algos and talos don't nail the endearing gallentean crazy-ass organic style very well, and even the redesigned dominix doesn't feel right

I wish more Gallente ships looked like the SOE ships actually, they're just such a nice aesthetic

Corax buffs when?

Feels like something out of Star Wars OT

Fuck, cannot unsee

It's called Talwar.

Why didn't they make the nestor covops capable

no

Pretty sure CCP is content with it being slower than a Maller with a named 1600 plate fitted.

shields over speed : ^)

So is there any point in flying and training for anything above a destroyer or covert ops if you're not going to be doing any PvP, fleet battles, and maybe just hanging out in low-null sec only and mainly PvE missions?

>Blue to half a dozen nearby Citadels
>All of them are empty

>have citadel
>only use it for module repair
>poses are still better

It depends on what kind of PVE you want to do, For Incursions you'll want a T2 Logistics Cruiser or to train for a Pirate Battleship, to clear level 4 missions quickly you'll probably want to sit in a Pirate/Faction Battleship. To clear the Lowsec/Nullsec Exploration sites you'll want to look into T2/T3 Cruisers or the BS listed above.

Hmm so I can still use my exploration frigate for nullsec/lowsec probing for combat sites and then return to them with a cruiser and the like?

I read Incursions require you to group up with people though, same with most lowsec/nullsec missions.

I'm just wondering how practical will it be for me to stay solo as long as possible and still fly shit like cruisers, those pirate ships, SOE ships, battlecruisers and hell maybe even battleships.

At one point I may join a corp or alliance for fleet battles where these ships would have a much better use but just wondering how much I can do with them on my own.

I really want to fly a Megathron.

how much do level 4 missions net per if I'm running with a couple friends?

I know you want to stay solo, and I can understand why. After joining multiple corps where I didn't mean shit, no one wanted to do anything, or no one was logged in during my TZ, I got sick of my fun being dependent on others.

However, seriously look into joining something that isn't constantly wardecced. That way you can do whatever and still have the option of grouping up if it's available.

Or to put it another way there are obvious ships like stealth bombers and supercapitals and supercarriers that make no sense for a solo player and were designed for fleet PvP but I'm just wondering which other ships are practical enough for PvE and PvP solo, after grinding enough ISK for them of course.

I might do that eventually for my Gallente character once I get tired of exploring.

Thinking of going for a fleet war centered corp in my Caldari as soon as I get a destroyer though.

That way I kinda get to experience both solo and fleet warfare, and then at some point do the same for my Gallente character. Though if I decide for factional warfare with my Gallente character then theres more incentive for fielding cruisers, battlecruisers and battleships isn't there?

holy shit the Proteus is modular as fuck

hnggg

i didn't realize i had 83 in mine until now

I wish you could do this with every single ship in the game

dem subsystems

Hard to say per mission, it varies so much. I'd say on the very low end each person should be making at least 15m per hour in raw isk, not including the LP.

we space fish now

longest I could make it

>Proteus

Tengu a best; others a shit
>in before uninstallation service

Loki best.

so is /eog/ a screenshot thread?
not even reddit is this shit

it's just one guy being autistic.

isnt reddit a textboard nigger

you should read the previous /eog/ threads

> t. Brutor

>Tengu

>mfw every strategic cruiser has subsystems

Oh this is gonna be fun

people still share their imgur unoriginal screenshots like this retard

That feel when not an elite Tristan pvper

As a newbie with 600kish sp mostly invested in exploration, when can I start doing ded sites? Is it possible to fit an exploration ship for pve and exploration? Which ship should I aim for that can be fittes this way?

MOBILE DEPOT
O
B
I
L
E

D
E
P
O
T

REFIT
E
F
I
T

>Is it possible to fit an exploration ship for pve and exploration?

>spam probes
>bookmark interesting combat sites, or just any site you want to visit
>return to home station
>fit PvE ship
>warp to bookmarks
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ISK

That does not look like you-know-who

Can I sell corpses on the market or is that direct trades/contracts only

>All the sites are already gone in the 20-30 mins you spent flying home, refitting, flying back

I feel like Minmatar ships would look better if they got rid of most of the detail on every model face and simplified it down to just the hull plates, the design is too busy across every face and it just doesn't fit well on a medium-small sized ship like that.

Fuck yeah, the Stratios is one of the most aesthetic ships in this game, with the Astero close in second.

This is what I mean by just the hull plates, it's also one of the best looking Minmatar ships

This is THE Minmatar asthetic that works so well, shame so few ships have it,

It's one of those ships that can look good at every angle

Is EVE Valkyrie good?
Is EVE Gunjack good?

mini-avatar

>scam

dump inc.

>scam
that's Star Citizen

can the fucker that keeps spamming pictures just go ahead with it and tripfag so I can filter you, all you do is take space.

post waifus instead

From Nootkin, two phantoms were born

>take space.

hehe, I see what you did there

why does she use a cfc background

Gallente female, Caldari male, thats the way to do it desu

I watched the review video and came here, is the game actually fun?

yeah sure thing go right ahead

which review video

>guy invites me to conversation
>"hey sexy, how's it going"
>i had made a female character
>long story short we start full on erp
>he reveals at the end that he's a single dad and hasn't got any action in a whlie
>wants to keep in contact.

Is this the "EVE Experience" ?

did you get any money from it?
ask for money you slut

I'm just warming him up. I'll milk his wallet dry.

useless for certain ships like the Imicus which are shit for PvE and PvP

what about a Heron

Battle imicus and probe are both quite good, more dps with a DDA but less tank / tackle capability compared to the heron

but don't tell the uninitiated

kek

I'm going solo with my female character and not even joining corps and shit cause I don't want people getting the wrong idea or thinking that I'm a girl or talking to me at all even.

That's why all my corp and PvP stuff will be with a male alt character who is my self-insert

I mostly made a female character for dat character creator, dem clothes and walking around in stations with her looking hot, too bad you can't walk around at all beyond the hangers which all rook same

Why are there no anomalies/signatures/sites in Jita?

they dont spawn there

>only 1 turret slot

Imicus has the least turret slots of any Gallente frigate I've flown