/pso2g/ - Phantasy Star Online 2 General #1075

■ Current Update: 「新体験への出航」 Part2
bumped.org/psublog/pso2s-playstation-4-launch-update/
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-emergency-maintenance-4212016/
■ AC Scratch: Winners Design 3 sideB (until 6/8), Toro Kuro Station (Until 5/25)
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/

■ Soon:
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-live-broadcast-41-recap/
Live Broadcast #42 on May 22

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
JST: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
EST: google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=America/New_York
CET: google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=Europe/Berlin
Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST
Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour

■ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
bumped.org/psublog/pso2es-guide-chip-database/

■ DB/Wikis
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.cirnopedia.info/ (EN - OUTDATED AS FUCK)

■ Simulators
Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI
discord.gg/0sog9XJpU6zGLpEV
discord.gg/0vYcIJNhxt5cd4pK
discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTndooHP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im cute

>edf

I know... maybe when I get tired of posting here I will put the up as a goodbye present.

I love Kayleth!

Genre: Informal
Female = 0
Male = 54
Difference = 54; 100%
Verdict: MALE

Xth for big thing that shoots things at you

Until then, you have literally 0 reasons to keep posting.

?

I have a million reasons to keep posting and just as many to ignore you. Most of my posts are asking about the game and you don't even notice me. So mind your own business and learn how to talk to people.

>new op
>no fucking information about the single thing asked about most in the last couple weeks
why do we even have this thread, is it seriously just queers posting the same quest clear screens six times a day

>posts about being a girl
>tells people to mind their own business

I'll never get to play at this rate

I earned this.

Show tits.
Come on, it's in the rules.

>no vraolet

>multiple +10 invade weapons
does... does he know?

>Just redo your room and flood it with as much Patty and Tea merchandise as you can find

Fine, but nobody wants to see my tiny tits.

So today I realized my resolution is too low to for my characters' faces on this win screen and makes them look crosseyed with the jaggies I get.
Why can't you reposition the camera for it?

Not him but Invades are +10 from the start. Unless you pot them, of course.

Fuck this EQ schedule. I'm going to miss the next 3 Yamatos because of work.

Got a new 13* Parfait, Kiai Parfait... your pet does more damage when it's closer to you. Seems really good for Sally!

I play FI/HU and crit around 95% of the time with invader
I'm also not autistic and can't be fucked farming for Austimere

I play fi/hu and crit around 95% of the time with austere lol

congrats solus

I AM THE REAL SOLUS GOD DAMMIT

IS THIS SHIT ON PURPOSE?

WHAT THE FUCK

You're right. I'm sorry. This place is so mean and angry I just wanted to make it a little bit more happy and fun, then I end up being nasty myself. It's hard to stay nice when there are people who are being mean to you for no real reason.

(That picture is really gross and really funny. I used to love those guy on sesame street!)

where is the discord link?

>running and jumping while on fire
ARKS don't have fire safety lessons and drills in the space academy?

SHOW TITS

How ancient is your toaster?

you sound like you are 11 years old so please do NOT post tits because you will go to jail

Sphere Eraser, Kreisenschlag, Vinto Gigue, or Sakura Endo for EX PAs in PSO2es?

Oh, what happened to the resolution there.

said no one, ever.

They only have a poster and the motorized ornament.
I got both of them.

When did WoW Catalysm come out? It was a budget computer from around that time. It has got some upgrades since but still.

I got you, /b/ro
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

discord.gg/0sog9XJpU6zGLpEV

wow this might actually be more sad than the dude erping with himself: replying to self to promote discord lol

>Just bought the poster today

4m well spent.

discord.gg/0vYcIJNhxt5cd4pK

discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTndooHP

Sphere on slow bosses, Kreisenschlag otherwise

What the fuck is this

>Eppu

does eppu play PSO2?

>tfw not sure whether to play ranger, braver, bouncer, or summoner

coming back after all these years there's so much more now

DID YOU KNOW

I bet Ralyes said this with his infinite wisdom

To be fair in reality that dildo is atleast 6 inches making it the largest

how could you not know unless you have literally never fought it

2010, but I also got a budget computer from that year, just upgraded the video card once there was a black friday sale for a 7870 roughly 3 years ago.
Wait... is it... amd cpu?

lemme guess
rayles?

Intel i3

Ranger easily does the most damage, you can carry people with it.

Summoner is a retarded class that's useless, don't play it.

Braver is cool, but pretty weak and it forces you to pick between bow and katana if you don't pay AC.

Bouncer is pretty rape if you go dual dildos, would recommend.

ugh the killing bonus skill ring has such DOGSHIT RANGE. it has less range than some DS PAs and like half of hunter PAs. it would be infinitely less crap if it had normal killing bonus range but less PP or somehing at +20

p.keeper rings are even worse than useless

Good night, pso2g!

>bouncer
>rape
>can't use mobbing weapon without being considered a griefer with low damage
>dual blades rely on an active with a 75s cooldown to do any significant damage and is worse than any of FI's weapons at single target
hilarious

was he right about braver or was that false too?

false
Braver is one of the strongest classes in this game with the best mobility, excellent bossing and powerful mobbing skills, weapons, and PAs.

false since the 2 katana buffs and the introduction of guren
you can go full SATK katana and pick up some bow skills for single target (banish+kamikaze) and it works fine, everybody does that already and it's apparent in any TD ever
one tree

>Bouncer is pretty rape

>p.keeper rings are even worse than useless

>Braver is one of the strongest classes in this game

There's no end to the stupid shit pso2g can spout in a single day.

everything he said is basically the opposite. ranger is only good against bosses right when they spawn in and aren't moving, and katana braver can just spam Guren Tessen to outdamage virtually everything else in the game, while also not getting hit because it makes them dash back and forth

this is a lil hyperbolic ain't it? DB Bouncer is strong and all but "powerful mobbing skills" is a little... lol

Yes, there is.
About 800 posts.

Guren
Katana Combat

There seems to be a lot of disagreement between you guys. I can't tell if i'm being trolled.

I find that KB is most useful in Ult, otherwise I just use pp convert.

The Perfect Keeper rings are garbage even at +20; the Critical Strike rings give you the same amount of damage ON TOP OF an increased critical hit rate. Their only shortfall is that Fi main/sub can't use them.

he's talking about braver not db bouncer
Braver kicks ass in TD or Falz EQ
granted, BR/RA for Falz EQ, katana hybrid braver for TD, since the latter is only alright in a Falz.
I'm assuming you don't use parser

try each class for yourself
its much faster than believing in pso2g

I didn't really want to skill that one up too, but I guess I might as well, especially now that I got this bitchin AIS sword

This is actually the only good advice. This way if you fuck up and don't enjoy yourself, you can't blame us!

This.

That's fucking retarded since he won't be able to get all of them to end game very quickly at all, in terms of levels or gear, and will probably not have the right tree for anything
You're the dumbest person here

>/pso2g/ will never beat PSOW

this general doesn't know what it's talking about half the time, and know only memes. all four classes are usable, but i will say that it takes more effort to do "top" damage with summoner and bouncer than it does for braver and ranger (both of which literally spam only 2 PAs)

As opposed to believing the above 20 posts?

Get back, honky cat! You can reset skill trees every couple months when they update. There's nothing permanent here except for character gender/race and your bad attitude.

You can't just level to 75 in a few hours, genius.

>literally spam only 2 PAs
Thanks for outing yourself as somebody who doesn't know what they're fucking talking about, you sure showed everyone.
Because Ranger is so efficient with just One Point and End Attract, no launcher (these players are retarded) and Braver totally doesn't use both of its weapons, instead favouring fucking what? Guren and Hatou? Fuck dude, Banish combos are two PAs. And then you have to consider RATK bravers too. Jesus.
>implying those 20 posts were within the timeframe it takes to level and gear to 75 on 4 classes, including subs
Logical.
Fucking logical. Maybe he can keep asking questions instead, more specific ones instead of a general idea.
In fact, this guy just can't decide is what he says. Maybe a good place to start is how much he cares for whatever weapon type?
Let me give you back all your wasted time playing the class you didn't end up caring for
Oh wait, the world doesn't work that way does it
END YOURSELF

>he doesn't know

You're the dumbest person here
Outside of "end game" even meme-classes like TE/BO, etc are viable fucking everywhere.

>Let me give you back all your wasted time playing the game you didn't end up caring for
Like tears in the rain, user.

Any person worth his salt plays all classes anyway, whether to get to 75 for the class bonus or just to learn each weapon.

Don't tell me you don't actually play all classes, pso2g.

Nobody's fucking talking about what's just viable you idiot.
If that was the question this discussion would be over 15 posts ago.

What is PSOW?

>Don't tell me you don't actually play all classes, pso2g.
pso2g doesn't even play one, let alone all.

I was wondering about this too. The 3% extra damage is only on critical strikes though. With keeper it is 3% on everything as long as you have the right amount of HP. Have people done the math to show which one is clearly better?

Post Sexual Obsession Wang

>implying those 20 posts were within the timeframe it takes to level and gear to 75 on 4 classes, including subs
The time it takes to level and gear those classes will teach the player far more than those 20 posts will.
Including how to judge for themselves what is viable and what is not.
There are also far more reputable and trustworthy sources of info than anime imageboards teeming with shitposters.

It's more like there are still people following the 'crits are worthless' meme, despite the trend of crit damage slowly being raised with more skills and potentials (first critical strike, later zero crit, lately TMG mastery, etc). Perfect Keeper is flat-out more reliable if you solo or something, or only play with pugs I guess. If you make MPAs with friends and teammates so Techters and Bouncers on your side, and especially if you have any of the myriad of new critical damage raising weapons, well...

butts

p.keeper is also pretty shit on hu/fi or fi/hu if you're using all of the strong as fuck halfline/deadline skills. why the shit would you ever want to give those up when thye give you WAY more than 3% damage just for keeping your HP up lol

wait do people actually use automate?? jesus fucking christ