/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous onore edition.

>[Fate/0 Collab]
- April 27 to May 18
- Event Details: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160427.php
- Servants giving extra drops: Gilgamesh, Arturia, Waver, Lancelot, Ko-Gil, both Gilles, Alexander, Diarmuid, both Hassan, Kiritsugu, Iskandar
- Servants listed above give extra medal drop on classes they are strong against
- Event CEs give extra medal drop according to the class of the servant it's equipped to. Shielder to all, Avenger to Cavalry and Ruler to Knight
- Complete missions for reward and to unlock more stages
- Trade medals for ascension mats and the 5* CE Final Destination
- 5* CE Final Destination - All Medal drop +2
- Drop rates are not 100%
- 0* Angra Mainyu added to FP gacha
- Caster Iri welfare, gives bonus

>[Fate/0 Collab Gacha]
Rate up in the Event gacha for the following:
- 5* Iskandar
- 5* Waver
- 4* Kiritsugu
- 3* Hundred-Faced Hassan
- 5* CE Pre-Awakening - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 5* CE Volumen Hydragyrum - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 4* CE Miss Loveless - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +2
- 3* CE Self Geass Scroll - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +1

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Oni and swimsuit events sometime in future
- Next round of strengthening quests start 5/11
- Altera, Arash, Andersen, Boudica, Carmilla, D'Eon, Liz, Martha, Marie and Tamamo Cat have joined level 10 bond club

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Shithatch

Gilfags

Best Saber & Rider is now here

xth for steroids

xth for Books and Authors

Zaou Gongen when?

Everything should burn in flames of Hell.

Xth for best archer

xth for loving Scathach

NOBBU

No everything should flerish and go to heaven bow wow.

My kind of girl.

tfw no Asako

Who /jeanne/ here?

>Jeanne will never sensually go "Bow wow" in your ear

Xth for best Saber

>"Repeller of the evil found by En-no-Ozunu at Kinpussen. He perceived the god when training for 1000 days looking for power to save the chaotic world. Buddha, Guanin, and Maitreya appeared before, but it was only when Zaou-Gongen appeared that Ozunu accepted him, believing this god could save the world."

>"Repeller of evil found by En-no-Ozonu at Kinpusen. Believed to be a fusion of Buddha, Guanyin and Maitreya, a god who originated from Japan rather than Buddhavacana."

Life is about suffering user. Let's crank that suffering up. This world has had a good run. Time to reset.

Chaos is the best answer. It's the mother of order.

Jeanne a cute.

>Let's crank that suffering up.
Let's crank the suffering down. Drown suffering in pleasure and happiness. Forget all your worries and embrace the warmth of La Pucelle d'Orléans.

Yep.

Jannu!

Chaosfags please go, everyone knows Neutral is best

>Jeanne will never nuzzle you and lick your face like a dog

April Fool's Jeanne when?

Was there always this many Jannu fans?

Better Jeanne.

I tried that kind of stuff. Didn't work. Fuck it, crank up that heat and burn it away. Away for something better to take its place. Then when that turns to shit burn it too.

Parvati and Ishtar soon

I prefer them as kids though.
Loli NR a cute.
The contrast between the kid body and the deep voice is nice with Andersen as well.

Jannu a best

>Better Jeanne.
All Jannus are equally good!

Not until Babylon, which probably isn't going to come out until the end of the year.

>Neutral

Neutral never wins in the cosmic wars you fag. Neutral would lead to a stagnant shit.

xth for clown!

It's sort of rare for Jannufags to go full ham about it lately, isn't it?

Who should I max next? I've already done everyone I cared about.

>IVfags exist

Chaos Queen of Dragons Jeannu to cleanse this Earth and usher in the NWO is better in every way.

IV is genuinely good.

I hope Clown gets a buff really like his finally art.

We were a lot more in August actually. I wonder if the Jeannefag who shared that Jeanne folder is still here.

Mastema pls.

Speaking of which, how good of a Master would Metatron sama be?

Chaos and Law have you sucking someone elses dick either way, and an entire point in SMT4 is that both of those options don't accomplish shit since it always loops back. Fuck off chaosfag, if you seriously think either chaos or law solve shit and neutral is wishy washy then you're deluded.

Neutral is hope, neutral is "Fuck everyone, I'll fight all unearhtly cosmic horrors away and give humanity a chance. Even if it maybe warps back I'll still at least hope for a chance, but I fight for humanity regardless rather than bowing to anyone"

Then in SMT4 Final Mix that path yields results, since he didn't suck either higher entities dick. Instead you fought everyone and tried to create an entirely new outcome

Neutral is the only path without a set outcome of sucking dick, even when you think you aren't sucking dick.

>What would be wrong with that? I thought it was actually more accurate to Nasu's bullshit or something?

Aside from being a useless reach for obscure terminology when the Sorcery/Magic split is already relatively analogous to the Japanese, thaumaturgy is a term mainly associated with the working of miracles, not hermetic mysticism, meaning using it for 魔術 is exactly fucking backwards. The are are nothing but drawbacks to it as a choice and whoever told you that it's better is a goddamn fucking moron who has no idea what the hell he's saying.

That's without going into the cultural roots of the term, which are completely off in a canon where geographical differences are actually super-important and mysticism works differently depending on the culture. On that topic, fuck anyone who uses "prana" right to fucking hell too. "Hey, we've got this force drawn from a western hermeticism-based system, let's go and get a fucking Sanskrit word for it because somehow just translating 'magical energy' as 'magical energy is too fucking clear and uncomplicated."

Is Hundred-Faced Hassan in the friend pool yet? I haven't been able to pull her at all if so.

RESET THESE SHIT THREADS
SPIRAL STAIRCASE
RHINOCEROS BEETLE
RUINS STREET
FIG TART
RHINOCEROS BEETLE
VIA DOLOROSA
RHINOCEROUS BEETLE
SINGULARITY POINT
GIOTTO
ANGEL
HYDRANGEA
RHINOCEROS BEETLE
SINGULARITY POINT
SECRET EMPEROR

>Chaosfags please go
No

So what?

I like SJ more.

Proto Dog is a good Lancer, and Fat is a pretty good Saber.

He's already stronger than servants, so there's no point.

Angels in Nasuverse have to be on some cosmic horror level of power.

But user, you don't have enough sinners nor a green baby.

But I like School girl Satan.

Forget about Jeanne, there is a better chaos in GO.

I don't think he'll get the buff but I'm not opposed to waiting and hoping.

Good taste.

I've always liked how the Neutral paths in Devil Survivor 1 were pretty much flipping the bird to everyone's cosmic struggles and going "EVERYONE GET OFF MY FUCKING YARD".

I'm not into SMT. So I don't care. I do know I've taken up studying enough of this shit to know that there is no end and it all is a repeating cycle. Cosmology isn't hard. The truth just makes some people cry like faggots.

Damn, haven't seen that in a hot minute

Good enough to enjoy the tears of most Extra Deck Monsters.

Post fan art faggot.

Like you do know he's also basically the Grim Reaper right? Angels aren't even peoples.

What about the Demons?

This. I also enjoy the fact that in DS and DS2 you can be a pure smartass/asshole to your party.

I like how that's the only SMT game to date where both a law path and chaos path actually work out in the end. Its not perfect, but it is a system that works anyway. There are bad endings for law and chaos as well, but you can go the extra mile and have it work out in two potential paths.

Rather than being the usual stick where you sacrifice 90% and maybe get 10% back in the end, if even that much.

Why is pic related best「STAND」?

But chaos is all about not sucking anyone dick.
Law is about sucking someone else dick and doing everything by the rules they say, neutral may do it sometimes as well.

I think you mean neutral in the context of good, neutral and evil, those are always on a side no matter what contrary to law, neutral and chaos.

It'd be better comparing the main series protagonists and rivals as Masters competing in a a Grail War then Betatron. In fact in a way that's sort of what we had with Nocturne.

Like which main Servant works best with Speesh marine?

>tfw no chaotic neutral Billy bf

If i hate God's gift and deny myself it and hate this world will I get my waifu in Hell with me when I die?

Could any servant defeat Pucci?

Is it GOETIA time?

Does anyone know if Hundred-Faced Hassan in the friend pool?

Depends on his Alignment.

Angels are far more pure than humans, but they do still have freedom of choice or will. Else Satan couldn't have rebelled like he did.

You think you aren't sucking dick in chaos, you get off to the fact that you think you aren't sucking dick even though you are. You're still following Lucy around, and its revealed that in some ways Lucy is still an agent of god in SMT even if she doesn't think she is at times. When push comes to shove guess who's side they take.

You think you're making you're own choices, but you're being led around, you are still within the palm of their hand and still swearing alliance to one.

Neutral is about swearing alliance to no one but humanity.

That's a very long neck

>But chaos is all about not sucking anyone dick.

>Nemean Lion pelt gud XD
>when Arondight is a limitless version of it
Wew

This is clearly the best master

>Angels are far more pure than humans
>"yo dawg them human girls be fine as fuck mang. lets impregnate them even though god said not to"
Yeah, pure.

So neutral? Jeanne then?

DS series is okay. DS 3 when?

Powerlevelfags, Jetfag, Jeannefags, Scatfags, GAMEPLAYfags, secondaries, Discordfags, Medbfags and Astolfofags are all cancer.

The only cure for this cancer is more Gawain.

Let me ask about Dantes here for a second? How exactly do his powers work? I've seen people say that he moves at the speed of thought just because and while that's a valid thing to say looking at him, I'm wondering if the power lies more in the fact that he can utilize the concept of "escaping".

"The mental power of steel fostered in the hellish Chateau D'If converted into a Noble Phantasm. Not to mention the body, the King of the Cavern escapes even from abstract prisons such as time and space. By performing super high-speed thinking and forcibly reflecting that on the body, he subjectively realizes a super high-speed action that makes it seem like a 「time halt」 is being employed."

If we take the first part of that into consideration, specifically the "the King of the Cavern escapes even from abstract prisons such as time and space", is it possible he could do things like "escape" from defeat or "escape" from reality?

glad to know I'm exempt

Go take your medicine you pothead brain damaged satanist!

Servant when?

I agree.
Sadly DW refuses to release him into the gacha.

It's poetic language you autist. They aren't saying he can escape from literally anything. His NP is thinks superfast and can move his body as fast as he can think.

>Whore of Babylon
>exempt from cancer
Having STDs raises risk of cancer you know?

Nope this dude is.

is it possible to summon Servants via a COMP? Servant Summoning Program perhaps?

Sure.

What about Tamamo?

You can summon Amaterastu in SMT after all.

>Jeannefags
>bad

S-Suki

Thread

Humanity is trash you dumb hippie. Go stick a flower in your urethra.

>liking a boring whore
>not bad

Whats wrong with gameplay? This is a general for a game, supposedly.

I unironically love humanity, go fuck yourself.

Shit taste.

Raidou is.

>His NP is thinks superfast and can move his body as fast as he can think.
Speed of thought isn't very fast.

Nobu a CUTE.