/fog/ Fallout General

TFW it's another rerun of Obshittians VS Bethesdrones edition

>CK
youtube.com/watch?v=hdGr8MH4pPU
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB (embed)

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP (embed)

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA (embed)
>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh (embed)

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62 (embed)

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy (embed)

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc (embed)

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD (embed)

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13492/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12529/?
imgur.com/a/QcotQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MdN0NXgjsn8
pressstarttodiscuss.com/2012/07/29-fallout-3-vs-fallout-new-vegas.html
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/46138/?
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/46251/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13492/?

todd is visiting post asses

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12529/?

Are there any sex mods being worked on at this time? Actual sex mods.

>waiting for FO3 to be on sale so i can get the GOTY version
>so i can run tale of two wastelands and actually play FO3

Why are old men always the coolest characters

ELECTRONIC OLD MEN ARE THE FUTURE

Heh.

They've seen some shit.

Is Longfellow the only companion you can get in Far Harbor?

Got the visor working!

imgur.com/a/QcotQ

youtube.com/watch?v=MdN0NXgjsn8

Why don't you go lurk on Loverslab and find out for yourself you fucking retard, maybe contribute with your own content too..

If you don't mind, may i ask how?

no, people will probably port animations from Skyrim though
maybe this time around the guy who's worked on sexlab won't have a steaming pile of script shit

If that's the helmet from the Vault Security in Fallout 3 it should be low enough to cover everything just up to below the mouth

Is that from the DM riot armor conversion?

Because Buffscale is posting in the thread, which means there's a guarantee that at least one person here has been actively downloading and using sex mods. And it means that he can advise as to which mods are or aren't worth the time.

gigantic
sunglasses
maybe

Had to steal the visor from the Vault security in FO4. Then add the BGEM glass file for glass to it (instead of BGSM), and when in CK, I had to disable "headband" on the AA because that made it hidden.

based on the differing perspectives in each shot it could be.

Yeah I know, I'm going to edit it in OS now that Ive finally got it working.

With this newfound knowledge, I'm also gonna go over the Frog helmet again, too. I recently located some superior textures for it, so it will look like its straight outta MGS4 by the time I'm done polishing it.

You are such an awesome modder!!!!!!!!!!! /fog/ would be lost without you and your awesome mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KEEP AMAZING US

>over 500 downloads
>not a single nexus mod on

This is not going to help the conspiracy theories.

LF SHAUN

>HEY DARKONE
>WE WILL PAY YOU MILLIONS TO GIVE OUR DLC AWAY FOR FREE
>SO WE CAN SHUT YOU DOWN
>SO PEOPLE CAN ONLY USE BETHESDANET

>assblasted

salty as fuck

I've been reading a fairly well thought out and interesting critique comparing design within New Vegas and Fallout 3, the design choices that went into both and the strengths/weaknesses of each. It's rather intriguing to me and I have to admit it's caused me to rethink a number of previous thoughts I'd had on the subject.

Both games are good and neither one is ever compared to one another in terms of one being 'better' or 'worse', but rather how each company's design choices affected the game as a whole and how it affected the end product.

rolling

The DLC download on Nexus should give you an idea of how fucking retarded this people can be.

THEY ARE ASKING FOR CYBER POLICE

link you fucking idiot.

POST THE CRITIQUE

Whoops. I thought I'd hit paste before hitting submit but obviously that wasn't the case!

pressstarttodiscuss.com/2012/07/29-fallout-3-vs-fallout-new-vegas.html

>Both games are good and neither one is ever compared to one another in terms of one being 'better' or 'worse'
Why do people try so hard to be neutral by pretending that all games are somehow equal? Can you guys seriously be this stubborn about admitting that New Vegas was better? You can admit that and still like 3, and even prefer it for all I care. But don't tell me they're the same.

>Forgot to texture
>Instantly Cyber punk'd

>long af
I like it, but I need to sleep. I'll read it tomorrow.

Yeah im sure itll be ok

roll that shit

>Why do people try so hard to be neutral by pretending that all games are somehow equal?

You miss the point. The article simply chooses to avoid that particular topic and instead discuss the design choices that each company chose to go with instead.

It's not that they treat the games as being better/worse/equal, it's that they focus on an entirely different topic.

time to bring corporate law to the wasteland

If there was a kid selling meth in the alley behind your local corner store, and there was a good chance the owner was gonna get sucked into it, wouldn't you tell him before it got to be a problem?
What's more surprising is that it's still up, you'd think a mod would have rolled off their fat ass to do something about blatant piracy on their site by now.

At the end it addresses that.

>As for which design philosophy or which game is better, it is completely subjective and dependent on what you are looking for in a video game. And these two styles are far from the only ones. There are tons of different design styles that developers use and they each have their own pros and cons. This is just to show how much the design has an impact on the final product.

FUCK DRESS CODES
WE'RE ALL TYLER DURDEN

It went too easy on Fallout 3 to be honest. He didn't really touch on how it casualised and dumbed-down a lot of the RPG elements, and how it lacked choices and freedom. He really only talked about the bad writing.
Seems biased.

Is there a mod that distributes the Courier's stash among the wasteland as if they were unique weapons?

/fog/ help me out here. I've installed New Vegas Ordnance and more then half of the guns are missing textures and look blue/purple/green everywhere. I really want to use this mod and I would love some help.

The article wasn't meant to be a critique of either game, it didn't 'go easy' on either game because it was never about judging the games, user.

It was about discussing the various design choices that were made during the game's development and how they ended up shaping the game as a whole. Even then it never compared design choices saying "This choice is better" or "That choice is better" but rather discusses what each choice brings to the table in terms of what it allows the developers to do, and what sort of critiques it opens them up to.

>As for which design philosophy or which game is better, it is completely subjective and dependent on what you are looking for in a video game.
Inb4 Obsidrones REEEEEEEEEEEE for 100 posts about how NV is "objectively" better as if the medium is fucking mathematics instead of artistic.

I dig this helmet.

neat

yes

Repost

Next DLCs will be
>NukaWorld
>WastelandWorkshop02
>WastelandWorkshop03

>First shit-post of the thread is from a Bethesda fan
Gee what a fucking surprise.

Burritos are objectively better than Pizza, user, you cannot argue this unless you're a Pizzadrone who deliberately ignores the advantages that Burritos have and directly attack any burrito lovers.

I still want to know what he wanted to be forgiven for

What horrible things he did before the Survivalist found his armor

He feels bad about killing so many Chinese, maybe even children, even if he was ordered to.

pretty sure

Nexus finally woke up. DLC is gone.

Everyone who takes sides and tries to turn individual opinions into some sort of an 'us vs them' shitfest is equally retarded, user.

It's not 'Bethesdrones vs Obshittians' as much as it is 'shitposter vs shitposter'.

>You can't call me out on my bullshit you're the problem!
Obsidrones confirmed for SJWs.

why would anyone feel bad about killing chinese

Anyone got a mega for the DLC? Mods finally woke up from their hotpockets break and deleted it.

seems like they shut it down.

goddamnit i hope you're wrong
i want big, meaty plot-filled DLC, not more shit to toss on my settlements

>It's either us or them! They can't be allowed to win! We'll fight to the bitter, bloody end! Don't let the enemy secure victory, boys! Let's shitpost and shitpost until everyone concedes our victory, that our opinions are the right opinions!

I wonder if i had actually read the entries on the terminal if i could answer that question.

>shooting all the deathclaws

I'm worried about the aftermath of this on Nexus.

"If your on-site activities provide us with sufficient evidence that you are a software pirate then you will be instantly banned."

Like 800 people could potentially be banned. Maybe some of them content creators.

>Suddenly huge amounts of mods gone forever from Nexus

Do you think you could post a link to it? I couldn't find anything like it in the Nexus.

even the nazis had jewish sympathizers

>m-mega guys?
I got it off a torrent site over a week ago you shitbird, learn how to google.

DDproductions83 posted decrying the guy, so knowing his hypocritcal ass at least he'll be banned too.

It sounds about right. Bethesda seems to be going for a good mixture of big/small DLC packs for its games. Several small, inexpensive ones and a few bigger content-rich things.

How can you shoot women and children?

I guess its similar to the guys at Bitter Springs who are wracked with guilt.

>anybody worth their salt downloading the leak and willingly putting a target on their back
They deserve it at that point.

honestly anyone stupid enough to download this didn't make anything too useful

by pointing my gun at them and pulling the trigger

I could

I was actually a little bit surprised it's taken them this long to delete the DLC from the server, but then I realize it's Nexus. Between the retarded reports they probably get in droves from SJW hugboxers the site naturally attracts and the sheer number of different game sit supports I'm not at all surprised that it takes them a couple hours to respond to a report. Truth be told that's a lot better than a great many companies.

Ask Boone.
He knows.

Pretty sure they did a lot of hiring recently.

This is probably a staging ground for the new kids who are going to work on TES6 when the last DLC for FO4 comes out.

Easy, you just don't lead em so much.

Well thanks for the consideration user

It's not difficult to find, user. I didn't know of a mod either.

I went to google.

I typed in 'courier's stash' in the search bar.

It gave me one of the suggested searches of 'courier's stash scattered'. I chose that one. Mod which does exactly what you want is the first result.

Then I came here. And I pointed out how ridiculously easy it is to find after two seconds of searching. And then I chuckled a bit and thought of you as a retard who wasn't even intelligent enough to TRY before asking in here.

>the pipboy is STILL broken with chameleon armor

sawyer's mod, user

and this will spread the GRA to NV NPC's nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/46138/?

If at least one of the new workshops lets us make our own Gen 3 synths I will be happy. Like Automatron, but you can completely customize them, give them custom voices, and include a small quest where you brain scan or implant your spouse's brain into one.

NukaWorld? Like some sort of theme park?
I'm imagining Zombie Land now

I imagine he went though some Apocalypse Now and some Platoon shit in mainland China.

Honestly I'd love to see a spin of showing some Resource wars or sino American wars stuff. Had to be some crazy shit.

Fuck off, retard.

Thanks to those guys who suggested that snapping junk fences mod, now my settlements don't look like absolute shit.

>Sent to guard a Gobi Desert outpost in November
>Chosin Reservoir: Chink Edition
Shit could get so fucked, yo.

Ahh, well I had tried searching it before, but was only finding nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/46251/? No matter where I searched. The one I kept finding added these ones to leveled lists, and not as uniques scattered around the mojave. I came here because ALL my searches took me to the one I linked, and not this new one you showed me, thank you.

I don't like some of the changes in Sawyer's mod.
Also thanks for the GRA one, I already had it, thus why I wanted it to happen to courier's stash as well, but thanks.

What the fuck is this general's obsession with the default female player? Like holy shit enough

are you a gay

What's your obsession with sucking cocks?

Anyone have a mirror of the DLC?

Making your own synths sounds kinda weird, Tbh if you really start to think about it.

I can kinda say the same about Automatron but I don't see why the SS would go around willy-nilly making synths unless he really really wanted something to have sex with.

And / or making his own Coursers to protect the people in the settlements...who are afraid...of synths.