Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #716

Passionate Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information:
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
Append I Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append/index.html
Append II Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append2/index.html
Purchase: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-03693
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=481633
Download for All Updates: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1189198
Character Database mirrors:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index.html
aa2.is-fantabulo.us/aa2/index.html
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html

Please read through the AA2 pastebin for mods and info (READ BEFORE ASKING):
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
FAQ Image (READ BEFORE ASKING): i.imgur.com/Yg5a9AF.jpg
Installation Guide (READ BEFORE ASKING): pastebin.com/YCrkrDh2
Supplement to the Install Guide, with Pictures: imgur.com/a/KZYsw

/aa2g/ Modder's Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides and more):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/crVfmmwug76R.png
youtube.com/watch?v=rjFwRnzySGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Playful a best futa

No joyful a best futa. Speeking of futa where has suzu been?

His waifu keep him "busy"

different how? maybe you just can't really see them

Going through a character development arc.

oh baby character development my favorite

Please no

that better be her sister

xth for harsh is worst girl

harshfu you mean

harsh is top percentage for girls you take that shit back

thats smart

make me nerd
smart is most boring, that does not always translate to worst though

give me something good about smart

she isnt harsh

Post the waifus
Post the cute girls
Post the animay tiddays

whats so bad about harsh?

Hey Duckfriends, I got something cumming that you will mostly only enjoy. Mostly.

I bet you will never believe to dream to guess what the thing is :^) If you get it correct I will release my bowels on camera to the Chrono Trigger menu music.

a.uguu.se/crVfmmwug76R.png
Reminder to submit and upload your greens. You have time un-zzzz.

She is worst girl

but why

by being the worst at girl

whos the best at being girl?

Best girl is dependent on ones taste but harsh will always be worst

harsh isnt worst reeeeeeee

can you prove it?

the burden of proof is on you johnson. You must prove that harsh is the worst or you are not allowed to leave

Harsh as a personality is fine, it's harshfag that is the worst.

got all the stuff in the op wheres the English patch?

My name is not johnson therefore I am burdened with nothing
This court has found this statement as insufficient proof, case dismissed

you were supposed to read the pastebin before asking then you went ahead and asked anyway somebody arrest this man

guilty as charged officer I was just lazy but at least this fine gentalanon helped me see the error of my ways

The defendant of this case is Harsh and she has been found innocent due to lack of evidence.

Harsh you are free to go, Johnson on the other hand currently has a warrant out for his arrest for libel against Harsh.

the archive is the proof, if you don't care to look at the evidence then you are a useless judge and jury and belong in americant with your main man Lord Drumpf.

Can you somehow preview you hairs that are off the 135 slots in the maker without the slow process of changing in regedit and checking it out

Pls no, I have a waifu and a child on the way I need to support

AA2 face in the pastebin

Nice thanks

how do you use the clothing packs in the op link

1. install them
2. use them

fluffy
I'm amazed, it's kinda hard trying to make that front hair to works

I bet her pubes are white

I love seeing positive steps forward in race relations

I'm back, baby. And better (or worse, depending on your taste) than ever. By which I mean I fixed up that horrendous mess last night. Feeling pretty proud of myself, far as second attempts go. I have utmost confidence in my shitty product, as a helpful user advised me. I'll be making the rest of the characters from this game eventually-- though I'm fairly certain I'm the only person here who knows what it is. (I've learned my lesson about providing unsolicited links, so you will get no help on that frontier. But Google is a thing.)

Entirely unrelated, but does anyone know why AA2Snowflake might refuse to go past certain index locations for poses? Mouth #11 is a charming little smirk that I'd love to use elsewhere, but the box only goes up to nine. And I'd like to go up to eleven.

Good luck out there poke-user.

I created a demon

What does it mean when a character says, "Ah, s-sorry, maybe next time" and cancels your interaction with them?

Someone might have told them to ignore you

Rip, got cucked

Neet skin caramel is always nice. But she looks like a kitty than a demon.

I always took it as they wanted to talk to me but were too nervous so they forgot what they were going to say.

Is that what it really means? Why do they come up to you just to tell you that they have nothing to say if they were told to ignore you?

if they interact with you and do that it's usually they don't want to do the interaction in front of other people in the room e.g. a kiss iirc (might be a case of them forgetting but that's the only reason it's happened to me)

if you interact with them and they do that then someone is forcing them to ignore you

does she really walk around the school courtyard with her shirt open like that? Shes going to get in trouble with the teachers for sure

Is that the other vampire girl you wanted to make?

It's a school of monsters nobody gives a fuck about who's wearing what.

No, I'm still probably going to make Dahlia's vampire mom sometime in the future. I've pretty much thrown out the whole unique monster girl rule now, I'm just making whatever the fuck pops into my head now.

She is quite a cute

Does she have a sister?

How do you make your front hair not have that ugly shine line?

hair highlighter in pastebin

You're quite a cute.

None of the current girls I've made has a sister except my this girl. However I dislike how her sister turned out so I'm probably going to redo her today along with day 15.

Can you post your full girl list?

Tell me what you think about this porposition first in detail and I will.
youtube.com/watch?v=rjFwRnzySGY

With the amounts of times I redo girls just because I dislike them and me playing other games while also procrastinating extremely heavily I haven't touch the chart since Day 1. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow but that's highly doubtful.

Alright then I'll just have to wait.
I see that you keep embracing the large lovepillows though, very nice.

Well mega is being a bitch atm but thanks, I hate the vanilla highlight so much

Yeah I've made two fatties during this may maker. Probably won't make anymore fatasses though. Remove fat.

Wow thats not nice, how are they gonna feel when their creator wants to remove them?

They'll feel hungry.

They can gladly come to me then!

I love Harshfu.

That's not Harshfu.

>after weeks of unsafe sex you walk into the classroom and she gives you this goofy look

bad

So I applied that old kissing animation mod, but I'm not a fan. Does someone have the original files in stock? Like a retard I didn't back mine up.

How would one go about modding MCP in after 3D rooms? Or is that just impossible?

>still no AA3

illusion is fag

Ouch

Someone must have the original files to upload... Right? Can't imagine everyone uses this.

Why didn't you use the Wizzard? Fucking lol

Jesus Christ, is this what 110 eye spacing looks like?

Depends on the eye shape, Duckfriend. Some eyes are just bigger or smaller at the same numbers.

Why would i be a friend with somebody i don't know.

both

Is there open blazers for mkIII? The ones in pastebin only seem to be skii mkii

The way I see it, you need all the friends you can get :)

shoo shoo

watch out!

I love you duck, I like your card, and I hate it

cutie dragon