/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc

>New FE4 Fantranslation in Open Beta
romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,21199.120.html

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08WwQcDJWWe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tharja a best

Seriously?

when's etika

I started messing around with the multiplayer and have a question. If it's a castle battle and both armies have endgame setups then is it basically impossible to seize the castle? I feel the army defending has a huge advantage

What i really have issue with is the throne. The evade boost is ridiculous, my units with high skill max out at like 20% hit rate.

Any tips? The throne is guarded by a paired unit and apparently lunge won't work on paired up units

Tiki best waifu.

This meme is almost as bad as Mark/Lyn.

This is my wife.

>last one posted at 748

A little unnecessary don't you think?

But whatever, cuckpost OP is fun too, I guess.

Are we done sucking at this?

that person is honestly me

>level 50 azura
>still 5 defense
fuck this shit im cheating and getting aptitiude

for SUfags that i know exist in this general: vocaroo.com/i/s08WwQcDJWWe beautiful oc from this thread, btw:

It's good to see them cracking down on early threads. The last thread image was quite risqué too.

COLLIPARK BUBBA SPARXXX

guys pls help

Tomorrow, my boy.

Itsuki looks tired of her shit already

I really fucking hate this pairing. God Camilla is such fucking shit.

Revisit later tonight or tomorrow morning

I bullied her before, I can do it again.

Why not make an Etika thread on /v/ whenever he streams? I'm sure /v/ won't mind

Yeah, and it's weird that people blame you for the associated cuckposting. We all know how much you hate Camilla and other generic tittymonster cyclopes.

Can we go faster /feg/?

I just want to let you know that your wife has been ogling my wife.
Make her stop.

She has a dick

Didn't see the new thread, fuck. Reposting in case you moved here, user.

Roads, the brown-ish tiles, let you move faster.
Pursuit based on attack speed, actually. Speed - Weapon Weight = AS, iirc; Serenes has a page full of different formulas, I think it's called Calculations. Would verify it myself but my internet's shitting all over me right now. Sigurd and Alec should have this.

I haven't played the new patch, so I'll use the skill names listed on the Wikia for the next two. You can figure it out based on who has them equipped.
Continue is a %-chance proc skill that attacks twice; the percent chance is AS + 20. Cuan has it.
Charge is another %-chance proc skill that can only work if the character's HP is 25 or higher. It can make two rounds of combat, or even more, often until either you or the enemy dies. The chance is (AS - enemy AS + HP/2). Noish has it.

Wouldn't Silas appreciate Elise more than shitty titty sister? I mean, he does subtly long to be her retainer, and would probably kill Arthur to net that position if he ever got even the most flimsiest excuse

Post quick kitsune.

>el Level 40 +7 weapons man

in gaius

I get blamed for a lot of things that aren't me. Also Kagero and Peri are A-OKAY in my book. PeriAnon is a good friend of mine who let me live with him when my house was being fumigated.

Thanks to everyone who posted their Kamuis last thread for coming with me to the Nickelback concert!

I know we always ship Silas with Camilla because "muh cuck memes", but who does everyone marry Silas off to normally?

I like to send him to Selena on Birthright and Hana on Conquest, mostly because of hair colour for Sophie. Hinoka! Sophie looks good too but Selkie and Caeldelia need the superior tomboy genes more.

Definitely not. Read his A-rank with Camilla.

My highest level unit is level 25 promoted. No +7 weapons.

DELETE THIS

>you will never go to a nickeblack concert with gooron

>quick kitsune
>Not quicksune

Woah, talk about dodging a bullet. I was *this* close to falling for that.

Who /safe/ here?

I've never been to a concert before. Thanks user!

I've married him to Camilla because they have what I feel is a genuinely good support together in the localization and Sophie appreciates her genes. I don't care about whatever memes.

Oh. I thought you were that goy from a few days ago who had a level 40 Takumi with over 220 Hit.
>level 25

>I know we always ship Silas with Camilla because "muh cuck memes"

That's blatantly wrong, though.

Most people in /feg/ that aren't fucking ingrates don't ship Silas with Camilla.

Beats marrying Azura. I'll take it.

>nickelback
im glad i never posted

I love Pieri and so do you!
Bro remember that time when you were staying over and we kissed a little but not too much?

Why is my waifu so fucking shit?

It really depends on the castle and your army, but if you both have endgame setups then you at least have a chance. Staff users are also important to have on hand and Certain Blow can help against thrones. You just have to rely on your own positioning and tactics, and quickly catch on what the units' AI was set to do.

oh my god my mouth is overflowing with shit helpwaes9zuidjkc

Well, I seem to be enjoying it.
Nickelback is actually a guilty pleasure of mine.

>Gappy is just there
I don't even know if he'd like that trashy music

I ship and pair Silas with Elise. As someone who self inserts as Silas it's imperative that he also goes to my waifu. Elise is just the bee's knees. That DFC,

I had more fun when he played jousting with our cocks. Good thing our balls didn't touch, so that means it wasn't gay.

>220 hit
post it

Post those castle cards.

I need your BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

Did you enjoy the concert?

Why did you post twice, Perifag?

So what's the big deal with Flora? I hear it's recommended to marry her?

>Takumi with over 220 Hit
>Man becomes so butthurt he attains eagle vision

I'm trying to use stat boosters for those guys trying to beat me with the level handicap thing. I only use the Eternal Seal so I could get extra skills from DLC classes.

>Why does he like this shit music?
>My feet hurt
>What if Lady Camilla needs me....
>I wish I was with Arthur right now

>Flora isn't enjoying the music
Well, at least she has good taste in tunes.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOLY SHIT
I JUST GOT ROASTED LIVE IN /FEG/

It's okay Azurafriend, maybe we can one day get better taste.

>My feet hurt

>marry corrin instead of jakob
>he drags you to a nickelback concert
Being Flora is suffering.

>posted my Corn last thread
>not nicklebacked

So... yeah, we have a child now.

blegh

I don't know why people hate Nickelback so much, but I don't listen to their music at all. But then again I'm a sheltered retard so I don't know much of anything.

Where did you post it? Link and I'll add it in.

>Lyn in the Zero suit
Amazing

nickelback had one really huge song that everyone in the early 2000's loved, i forgot which one but i think people know what i'm talking about

what are bond units?

>Tfw all my 2nd gens are mediocre and weren't worth the trouble getting

Why are all the 2nd gens so pathetic? The only one actually on par with my 1st gens is Velouria and Ophelia.

Pieri is fantastic in every way possible! I love Pieri!

>Selena on Birthright and Hana on Conquest

Anyway if I'm doing Birthright or Rev I'll give him Oboro. Otherwise I'll do Peri or Camilla on Conquest.

Hell no.

They wanted to nerf them after Awakening but they went too far

If I love her so much, why haven't I married her?

I like Hana

Anyone want to tell me why we're feeding this one shitposter who has been desperately pushing this Nickelback garbage for the past week?

Rockstar, photograph and how you remind me were all really big. They're alright but they all sound really similar, which is where a lot the hate for them comes from.

Your Corrin fucks another Corrin and they have a kid together taking a skill from each plus one of the talents.

File name.

>This one shitposter

My favorite meme. Nickleback happens to be one of /feg/'s favorite bands. Don't like it? Leave.

Well, it's not "recommended", per se, but it's your only choice, playing Conquest, to get all kids, unless you don't mind boinking a second gen. On Revelations, you have Reina or Scarlet as your choice besides. Kana comes out the same as most Kana's do; nothing special.

If you do pick her, you'll get memed on by /feg/ but there aren't really too many waifus that don't get memed on here, so not really a huge deal.

Mainly because their music was mostly bland and inconsequential (though many people I know genuinely despise them on a musical level, and not without reason), but got played on the radio on a constant, unavoidable level throughout the 00s. How You Remind Me is Billboard's #1 biggest song of 2002, to show how powerful they were at one point.
IMO, they only have a few straight-up godawful songs. If Everyone Cared is quite possibly the worst protest song I've ever heard.

They ain't my favorite and I'm part of /feg/

My only decent ones were Midori and Kana. But then again I didn't even get most of them. My Nina got screwed hard and Ophelia was too glassy to be of any use. Hisame was okay but I got him in the very last chapter so of course he'd be fine. Forrest was okay but only because he can staff.

I made that pic I'm not sorry btw and I've never posted Nickelback before.

>Not fucking FemCorrins like the sluts they are and leaving them with a child

Just close your eyes and walk away from the screen, my boy.

Ahh ok

Certain blow certainly would help, don't know why i didn't think of that.

Thanks, i guess it's back to the drawing board for me, thrones were the only thing i had a problem with but idk why i didn't see something so obvious

>not using your children to conquer the world

Soon.

Hating nickleback is basically a meme honestly. I asked a few people why they hated it and they had no reason why.

Could you remake the picture with everyone having disgusted faces? I believe that'd be more accurate.

Even if this one was a meme, I like the idea of doing things with our Kamuis.

see, a while back someone made a poll asking which was better, azura or nickelback, and nickelback one by a vote and someone keeps posting the results