iDOLM@STER Thread
Previous iM@S Thread: Archive of materials: yukipo.com/
Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
CG material translation archive: pastebin.com/jf7CiTya

New here? Question about the games? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links:
pastebin.com/jMdrYzmg
Please check the archive of materials if you're looking for something older, or check the most recent news post for newer things.

Ongoing:
April 8th to May 20th: IM@S Characro cafe&bar "Forever! We are..." campaign
April 24th to Jun 19th: Idolmaster official shop promo in Shizuoka 109

Upcoming:
May 14th: ML CARD VISUAL COLLECTION releases
May 18th: CINDERELLA GIRLS STARLIGHT MASTER 02 Tulip releases + livestream live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv260860097
May 19th: IM@S Platinum Stars for PS4 "Platinum Stars for YOU" live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv260444788

Latest news post: +

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8TM5Tdl9uww
project-imas.com/wiki/THE_iDOLM@STER_Cinderella_Girls_General_Election
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah yeah congrats and stuff

Don't think of frogs when looking at crowds, Chieri.

Think of yee

I want to protect this smile.

Why is this image so fascinating

I don't get this meme

Anya is the loveliest.

user why are you posting shota's...

This 10-year-old flirts and clings to you when you're alone in the office. What do you do?

Aw those dogs got married.

Why is Mika there?

Honorary Cool.

where are the memes?

Because she's great.

in your dreams

Over in

She has interactions with Karen and hosts with Uzuki/Rin.

Seems like this is going to be the winning thread, so does anyone want to continue the iM@S 2 / OFA / PS discussion that was going on in the other thread?

Because she's better than Mio.

>TakeP's first kiss

no

yeah that's about the answer I expected

Sure, what do you want to talk about?

I always felt like OFA really needed a standard "Free Mode," since the endless Produce Mode just made the game drag on and on and on and on.

Kind of a shame, because I otherwise loved nearly everything else about OFA. Still never 100% completed the game, though.

What do you want to see out of PS?
Do you like the direction it is seemingly going in?
Would you change anything about it if you could?
I don't know, just throwing some stuff out there

Is there anything of substance to discuss that hasn't been talked about forever? Or isn't just pure speculation and hopes/dreams waiting to be crushed?

Who's the bastard who turned Uduki into a loli?

>Idol Akagi Miria found dead with inflicted heavy head trauma.

It's pretty hard to discuss Platinum Stars, considering there isn't exactly a whole lot to talk about other than speculation.

All that we've seen so far is pretty barebones, we don't even know anything about the story of each route, or anything other than that it's a lot like OFA and it has a wacky as fuck dice minigame

>What do you want to see out of PS?
Well the graphics are updated since that is one out of the way.

>Do you like the direction it is seemingly going in?
Is the story still you living with your idols? If so I'm 50/50

>Would you change anything about it if you could?
Add ML characters as DLC

I want to get killed by Uzuki!

Udzuky isn't that kind of girl.

youtu.be/8TM5Tdl9uww

>I'm just glad it wasn't a Chie OP

don't hate
BELIEVE

>Is the story still you living with your idols? If so I'm 50/50
Are you against or for living with your idols? I can't really tell based off of your post

I would answer you, but answer my question first.

Don't be deceived.

I hope that with whatever CG-related DLC they do, they base the models off of SS because they look much better there than in the PS3 models.

Uzuki winning the election isn't what made me happiest. What made me happiest was knowing that Chie didn't rank.

>What do you want to see out of PS?
Some actual substance in the gameplay mechanics.

>Do you like the direction it is seemingly going in?
Not particularly.

>Would you change anything about it if you could?
Bring back time limits, bring back online multiplayer, and bring back Awakened Miki.

As far as we know, you still live with the idols in a beach house together, yes.

Radio Trio/Mio's Replacement

PS doesn't stand for "Platinum Stars", it stands for "Post-Script", in that everything we've seen *so far* of it is almost like a gobbled ball of afterthoughts that barely adds much to the experience and doesn't look as full of a game as 2 and OFA were (either individually or combined, take your perspective). Not that there isn't much context to go on in the first place, but this is the only kind of "discussion" that can be made, making assumptions and pre-thoughts based on little intel.

Miho is suspicious

Would you be her right hand man? How about her left?

you can do it Akane!

Mats you looking pretty HO there

I'd be her everything, user.

Chieri is more of a yandere than Uzuki.

It's all fun and games until Dooky snaps.

Was Chieri mentioned? I don't think so.

Give Akane cybernetic leg prosthesis; upgrade her augmentation to max capabilities.

I mentioned this in an earlier thread but I'm getting the nagging feeling that the dev team spent so much time on Platinum Stars' visual overhaul that they forgot to flesh out the rest of the game.

why should I care about the elections?
She never ranked before, but she is voiced, still is a CM candidate and still get love (cards) in both games, just being a low-midcard idol

I'm sad because Yukimi and Tomoe didn't make it

Neither was Dooky until that guy posted her picture.

>She never ranked before
Actually, she came 48th in the second election.
project-imas.com/wiki/THE_iDOLM@STER_Cinderella_Girls_General_Election

If you truly loved her, you'd know this.

WHERE THE HELL IS MY NATSUKI CM?

Yan Generations

If that's the best she ever had and she still got a voice, Scamco really is biased towards her.

And neither was Miria until the original picture.

There's plenty of idols that got a voice without ranking. Like Mellow Yellow.

Call her other aspects average all you want, but Uzuki's body proportions are far above average. 83-59-87 is amazing.

Tell me about Shin Sato! Why do they call her "Sugar Heart"? A lot of popularity, for a dimensionless idol!

No, seriously. I'm trying to understand what's her "thing", why she ranked so high in the election, and what's causing people to flip their shit over her.

And they're comin' after you, ya' filthy, no-good, three-timing punk-ducer.

She's Nana's rival.

She's Nana's kouhai from high school/college.

Is this fanon?

She just wants some company that's not from a cat occasionally.
I will call in appropriate backup for that situation.

But Sugar's 26 and Nana's only 17.

Her.

Ranking hasn't got anything to do with voices. Chie was one of the many who were voiced for the anime, and quite a few of those never rank.

Yeah, she's 17 and off by a decade.

Sato Shin literally means Sugar Heart. And I'm completely baffled at her win. She should by all means be a literal who, but suddenly, she's not. Still, I like her quite a bit, so it's a good outcome in the end.

Shin possibly knows Nana's real age and calls her senpai in public, including on stage, to hint toward this. Doesn't mean they went to the same school/college.

It's not canon, at least.

who gets the seal

I hope Chameleon posts an Uzuki comic on Twitter celebrating her recent win soon. I'm in a translating mood.

Goddammit. I remember when people literally forgot Shin even existed for a period of time (and I even forgot she was an early-2014 idol until I looked her info up), especially when Shiki found her way to popularity so quick and Nanami was at least known as the memetic fish girl. And that wasn't long ago. And now she's voted at rank 8 in this year's election. What the hell happened.

>calls her senpai in public
Where does this happen? Is it like in-game CG small chat if you put them together on a team or something?

I hope Sugar got slightly injured if only so Kiyora could "nurse" her.

>an idol whose entire gimmick is liking fishing and carrying a fish plushie around
God, some of the gimmick excuses for idols in this game are awful.

In one of the CG events. I remember a screencap going around here, but I think I didn't save it.

>rank 8
It was actually 9.

I got you senpai.

SideM live stream on Thursday
starring DRAMATIC STARS and etc.

this means new ST@RTING LINES
we only have 5 units lefts and the one of them is too new to get voiced, it will be 2 of these units

Altessimo, Mofumofuen, Kogadou or F-LAGS

F-AGS and Shota Brigade please.

We'll probably see some Female Actresses and hopefully the return of 3pei

Yeah, I've got brain problems and looked at the wrong number.

Man, that drama track's going to be really fucking interesting this year with these two together on it.

Drama track's for the top 5 only my nigga. Neither Usamin or Sugarheart are going to be on it.

>Man, that drama track's going to be really fucking interesting this year with these two together on it.
user, I...

You got a link for that?

Drama is only for top 5

I open animefag threads to download ecchi and cutepics from games I don't know.

I know that, but for the time being, I apparently fucking don't. I quit for tonight, since my brain is obviously suffering from a blighted problems.

>both Dookie OP failed on updating

Even DookiP had autism much worse. No wonder the election is rigged.

I want to perv on Uzuki as she cosplays sluts