youtube.com/watch?v=7g9Ta8KmCA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gay

>tailbone weapon arts are actually VERY good
>they deal shit damage even maxed with softcapped stats
>dragonbro buff seems to work oddly with them and buffs them like crazy
>damage still isn't worth justifying the rest of the weapon
Why did they fuck this up so badly?

Would the constantly respawning Drakeblood Knight in the Dragon King mausoluem be a good test dummy for damage values?

I'm testing GS/UGS values.

Xth for Drang Hammers are FUN

The random freezing has gotten me killed too many times today. I'm done.

fuck dsg endorsing cheating faggots

so did pc get a patch?

Just hit the Firekeeper, you fucking goof.

DSG so faaaaaaaaaast

What is good or fun cosplay for that event.

Something rare.

Deacon?

it's always been this way

how did from fuck up ds3 this much

S+: Piercing Swords(rapiers), Red Halberd, Black Knight Glaive, Carthus Curved Sword, Great shields
S-: Darksword, Homosword(a.k.a twinprinces' greatsword), Washing Pole, Halberds, Small shields(for parrying purposes)
A+: Straight swords, Curved swords, Black Knight Greataxe, Black Knight Sword, Spears, Small shields, Black Knight Shield, Fists/claws(parrying), Gotthard Twinswords, Exile Greatsword
A-: Hollowslayer Greatsword, Dragon Tooth, Curved Greeatswords, Silver Knight shield, Shield of Want, Lothric Knight shield, Long spears, Greataxes, Lothric Knight Greatsword, Profaned Greatsword, Dancer's
B+: Ultra Greatswords, Greatswords, Spiked mace, Katanas, Twinswords, Hammers, Shields, Dragonslayer's axe, Thrall axe(as sub-weapon), Smough's Hammer, Yhorm's Machete
B-: Old Wolf Curved Sword, Farron Greatsword, Whips(sub), Axes, Shortswords(sub), Fists/clawas(sub), Great Hammers, Flameberge
C+: Whips(as main-weapon), Shortsword(main), Fists(main), Reapers, Onigiri(without Ubadachi)
C-: Onigiri(with Ubadachi), Claws(main), Greatlance
D: Darkhand, Broken Straight Sword

>Reminder that if you're using A+ tier weapons or above you're a crutch using shitter

SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE SERVERS?

getting so many laggers

>Start new character
>Name him Longfinger Kirk
>Depraved
>Put 2 points in Strength
>Put 2 points in Dexterity
>Go to, or have someone transfer me, the Armor of Thorns, Barbed Straight Sword, and Spiked Shield.
>Get a quick Pale tongue
>go to the darkwraith room in high wall and get flawless red eye orb
>Level 4, so literally able to invade brand new characters.
>Invade people, win or die doesn't matter but play as Kirk plays.

Should I?
I would, ofcourse use only the life ring to compensate for reduction in already low HP, no Estus because Kirk doesn't heal, no running away because Kirk isn't a pussy.

I wonder how many people would go "This guy again!" when they reach the cathedral.

Y you start new thread while I posting?

Yeah deacon is fun

>thinking this is new
>being a leddit baby

>t. scrub

How good is this really? Is it better than say, Gundyr's Chain on a SL100 STR build?

>witch's locks in C+
are you joking?
youre joking right

>small shields above fist parries
yeah you are

Why is Onikiri without Ubadachi ranked better then with it?

CLAIM YOU'RE WEAPONFU

What the fuck.

>NG++
>Fighting Creighton either times
THE FINAL BOSS OF DARK SOULS 3

I'm going to cosplay as dragonsis.

What? Nothing is better than gundy's chain on nearly any build.

>100
why

remember to name him LongFinger Kirk.

because Longfinger is censored for some reason. Trust me I was mad.

You decide
top is ring (+0)
middle is nothing
bottom is grass

IMO it's one of the best rings in the game

>S+
>Great shields

Reminder JAPS are complete shitters

>Daggers aren't even on the list

What?

heavy darksword

>/dsg/ is hosting cosplay event
>mfw I'll just go as Oscar of Astora to make an excuse to be braindead and use raw ASS
>>and use it as an excuse for my shitty performance and incredible ability to die early on

OK. Nameless King. Playing on PS4. Password is locomoco. Help.

I'm also fairly certain your equip load determines the delay before your stamina starts recharging
Not that Chloranthy changes that, but if someone could confirm that'd be gr8

They have always been, user

dragonsis doesn't have weapons

Yes she does.

parry shields are better unless you're a mindless parry spammer afraid of being backstabbed

ThisiswhatMuslimsactuallybelieve.webm

It's not so much that as that it keeps track of how much stamina your last hit used. So, for example, if you take a huge fucking swing with a huge fucking weapon at 1 Stamina, that bitch is gonna be in negative values for a while. If you take a baby swing with a baby weapon, you pop back very quickly.

I'll be there in a couple of minutes.

Cathedral Brigand gives the best shaves in Lothric

Surprisingly accurate.

>S+
>Great shields
But they are. What are you talking about?

I didn't test the delay, but I highly doubt that

>implying oscar would use a raw weapon
Oscar would know how important it is for your weapon to be able to perform better as you grow

I've always assumed that it goes into the negatives. Like if it was at 10% and you used an R2 that uses 40%, you have to wait for it to go from -30% to 0% before you see it start up again.

How is Hollowslayer Greatsword for PvP? I'm not sure how I should be using the Weapon Arts. Also does it actually do more damage to Hollowed players?

Doesn't that only apply to negative values though? I'm talking about any stamina consumption

>tfw using exiled greatsword

b-but i'm gud at this vidya!

I'm going as P8

>washing pole anything but S+
>Dark sword anything but S+
>including all piercing weapons in one and not taking movesets into account
>Small shields(parrying) and small shields again under it presumably for troll offense
>Farron greatsword on the same tier as flameberge
>fist claws (sub) and fist claws (parrying), instead of including it in one, assuming people use it to not parry on their offhand
>>claws(main)
>putting all whips in one again, just like piercing swords
W
E
W

+2 is 9 points per second, and base is 45 points

So that's close to 20% increased stamina, not bad. It really adds up over the course of a fight and lets you be a lot more agressive. Especially important if you have low base stamina, but also a low stamina cost weapon.

Easily one of the better rings in the game.

Cool. If anyone else wants to join us, once again the password is locomoco.

>not using it to refill your huge stamina bar faster

Is my Greatsword good buffed with Fire, or should I keep it as normal? How many things are weak to Fire?

UGH BRO
US GAMERS HUH
DARK SOULS SO HARD
WE AINT GOT TIME FOR EMBERS WHAT ARE EMBERS ANYWAYS LOL

nuke the casuals

It's shit. Placebo ring not really worth the slot unless you literally have nothing else to put there.

Almost every build benefits more from taking 5 points out of their main offensive stat and putting those into vigor, and then using a lothric ring to make back those 5 points instead of wasting a slot on chloranthy.

>No Swordspear

Must just be my skill

It seems I have gained an ally.

PC Blue Farming in the Farron Swamp, SL 120, kill my invaders and get cool prizes!

Can we all agree we have a worthy successor to Das 1 now?

That being said, what was the worst thing about Das 2 (except fucking SM) ? And what was the best?

The worst imo, was despawning mobs. What the fuck kind of idea was that? That coupled with SM made me feel that both my character and the world had an expiration date

The best was bell tower invading. Low level pvp fun, and delicious chunks. Still [spoieler]good job preventing twinking you morons, when you could get a 10+ weapon with as good as no effort[/spoiler]

What mobs drop Refined Gem?

I've been doing alot of Aldritch Faithful invasions tonight, and every 3rd or 4th invasion I get into the host is literally nowhere to be found, I can run around with the other Faithful who was there already for five minutes and not see anyone, like I'm getting into empty worlds.

Fire infusion would remove and Str scaling.
I'm assuming you're stacking Str since you're using a greatsword.
If you want to exploit elemental weaknesses then use a resin

Here is a review of DSIII for you guys

>your momma wants pale tongues
SCORCH

Blue Lothric Knights are the only ones that have dropped refined gems for me.

Always and forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=yRzqD2AgA3U

Testing out what weapon types work with this

Work (a single hit, buffered):
Straight swords
Daggers
Curved swords
Axes
Crossbows (yes, even avelyn)
Kat
Shield's own R1
Fist weapons
Hammers, blacksmith hammer variant (bongo falls under this, not sure what else)
Rapiers

Don't work:
Bows (for obvious reasons)
Greatbows (yes I actually tried this, they roll and R1R1 before you can even fire the arrow)
Whips
Greataxes
Greatswords [Can make this work by unlocking and aiming to the right of them, so the sword hits them sooner, have to be pretty close]
Greathammers (though I feel like if you delay it a bit, it'll hit them on the recovery, if they're not using bloodring. It feels extremely unintuitive and thus hard to do though)
Shield's R2
Left handed Greatshield's slam
Left handed Skelewheel's wheel of fate
Halberds (both the overhead variant [winged knight,black knight, lucerne] and the poke variant [Halberd, Red hilted])
Spears (both the fast poke [pike, bident, dragonslayer] and the slower poke [greatlance] variant)
Curved Greatswords
Hammers, club variant (reinforced club and heysel pick fall under this) [Can make this work by being extremely close to the person, unlocking, and aiming slightly to the right of them]
Ultra Greatswords
Most of these will land if they try to trade after the kick
A lot of these will be free parries if they just press L2 after the kick

Fist weapons, curved swords and rapiers have parry on L2 and attack on L1 instead of attack on L2 and block on L1, this gives them an advantage.
Be careful of hyperarmor weapons, you can hyperarmor through the push for some stupid reason. You'll still block them if timed correctly though

If there's any variants within weapon classes I missed let me know and I'll test them.

I want to make an avelyn build now

Rare drop from the Red-Eyed Lothric Knights outside of the Twin Princes' bonfire.

Woah...

youtube.com/watch?v=7g9Ta8KmCA0

he's right though

So basically I cant get invaded unless I summon some fucboi phantoms? Been sitting here for like 35 minutes with a dried finger in catacombs. SL40 with +2 weapon.

What a waste.

All people do when they add me is hit on me.

red eyed lothric knights so the later red eyed ones with red capes can drop them but it's best to farm the first and easiest blue one or the very last ones before cripple gays

>30 second unskippable ad
what the fuck

Especially now I bet.

This looks fun but as you've mentioned before has too many counters. If it could reliably take on heavies, though, it'd have some real value

Did you already beat Wolnir?

>using a botnet

No

Tying i-frames to a stat was the worst thing the core gameplay rested on.

The best was the general weapon variety and infusion system, with almost every weapon class had like the Estoc being a STR weapon in 2 or all the Dex alternative Greatswords and UGS weapons 2 introduced. The elemental infusion system and buffs associated with that also made elemental builds better, if not for how fucked they were in DLC content and how you can stack elemental resistance super easy in 2. I really like the infusions brought back from Demons Souls in 3 but I wish they brought back the option of infusion almost every single weapon and not just standard titanite ones to add more variety to the current infusion system.

anyone?

>worst
Too many fucking dude-in-armor bosses. Very uninteresting.
>best
The fucking change to infusions, holy shit. A VAST improvement over DS1's system.

does dark blade actually scale with intelligence as well or not? Trying to make a corrupt faith character

you aren't using adblock? not surprising that a bestoc shitter is going full goy though

Does giving the Firekeeper eyes have anything to do with the Usurper of Fire ending?

>Shitters
>They enjoy 1v3 and 1v4 invasions instead of self-fellating in 1v1s using made up rules

Are you able to invade other players?

No, only the End of Fire ending.

>can get the mansion's treasures without harming any of the last true Silver Knights
Thank you, based Miyazaki

>tfw no friends to dupe a few items with

>host can keep summoning the same guy again and again with no penalties whatsoever

this is beyond broken
It's like the devs thought no one could be this much of a chicken

Jesus pvp at Pontiff is easy. Literally just wait for a shitter to whiff an attack and punish with BKG combo. Wew lad

can someone tell me how to make a fun pyro build

because i am definitely not having fun on my SL 80 pyro. chaos thrall axe is fine, but i do so little damage to anyone in pvp, and i feel as the pyromancies available right now are just super lackluster and easily avoidable.

Yeah. I dont know what the fuck is up. I can summon people too but i really dont want to.

What does wew lad mean?