>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/87FjnR7M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRWZxO4UhVE
youtube.com/watch?v=mb5TV7JUvzo
youtube.com/watch?v=CJdZTNLkpuA
youtube.com/watch?v=NeV9gsl5jR0
youtube.com/watch?v=XIJX6mKk6rY
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2462
i.imgur.com/qe5pRc7.jpg
tickcounter.com/countdown/1463730188000/canada-central/dhms/FFFFFF3B5998000000FF0000/APOLOGY_MAN_RELEASED
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

erp

Trump is dumb and for fags

What is this apology man meme? Ive been gone

dumb dog

Low. Energy.

everyone is dumb and for fags

i want jello for president

He got banned for being a greyshitter and is now Pain Posting.

>Stop making generals
>Get nothing but unrelated meme editions

Songs that need added

youtube.com/watch?v=KRWZxO4UhVE

youtube.com/watch?v=CJdZTNLkpuA

This is the primary identifying characteristic of the cancer general.
Retarded memes or shitposting from the very first post.

Okay but only if we can get this added to the syndicate playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=NeV9gsl5jR0

>you will never be raped by hyun
>you will never have hyun brutally torture you while bouncing on your cock
>you will never finish off inside hyun, only to have her turn around and slice your throat
>you will never have your blood drunk by hyun in a fit of orgasmic, vampiric ecstasy

why live

>tfw you've been raped by hyun

Just wait for the next anarchy day.

memerape doesn't count

i wanna actually be raped

Which Intigracy scheduled for next Friday because he missed out on impregnating Kammerjunk.

1. look up vore IP
2. log onto vore
3. set player description to "wants to be raped, okay with all that degenerate furry shit, just don't eat me or poop on me"
4. ???

>just don't eat me

this gets you banned tho doesn't it

Unless it has changed in the 6 months no

I haven't been there in a while

>memerape
it was actual ERP

oh two songs twice woops youtube.com/watch?v=XIJX6mKk6rY

Is kissing and holding hands considered as erp?
I want to show what l feel to my waifu(s) by giving them gifts and having a bit of "interaction" in return.

Yes.

No really, is there ANY proof that Probe isn't a grill?

No

Maybe

I don't know

I don't know

I don't know

Hey, we're getting in a rut!

With the advent of Kepplinger vs Brandt, yes, multiple acts of affection are now considered ERP and worthy of a permaban.

These acts include but are not limited to;
>Passing love notes
>Giving people origami hearts
>Sitting in the bar talking about things with one(1) female and one(1) male
>Holding hands
>Kissing
>Cuddling
>PDA Messages involving expression of affection for another player character

The origami hearts are only ERP if they're colored

the sad part is, this is true

literally having an in-game relationship with another player is bannable now

I mean, yeah, it's faggotry of the highest tier but christ, is this really how fucking prude we've gotten, that even the mention of naughty-bits or related things is worthy of being banned?

And not only that, what's worse is the fact that one of the server's worst metafrienders is behind all this shit; the irony is fucking palpable. Or something.

What if they color them with the blood of my fallen enemies?

>Bannable

Tell me one case where someone has been banned for any of that

Refer to Kepplinger vs Brandt/Chernenko;

Spergay and Whorena went to the bar one night talked and passed love notes, hugged eachother, and gave eachother a kiss before parting to do other shit. Yahir sperged out over this, saying they were using a PDA to ERP in secret, then filed a ban request a day later.

Said ban request was accepted, and Morena ended up permabanned whilst Freak got a one day ban. Granted, Pain reversed them an hour later, but still.

Listening to the results of AI's monitoring, which lead to all the antags being caught at once, was impressive.

This is more of a fuckup on pains part for being so quickly to jump the gun and not read anything in the request to see that it was just some buttmad autist upset over nothing.

I didn't get an antag list. Was CMO and the other antag?

>Granted, Pain reversed them an hour later, but still.
THAT MEAN'S THAT ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED DOESN'T COUNT.
WHEN SOMETHING GETS REVERSED IT MEANS IT NO LONGER MATTERS.

Yes, but it'll probably end up influencing other rulings on this subject if it ever pops up again.

And even worse, Yahir won't shut up about how his ban request was accepted, even a month down the line.

>get permaed by accident from a missclick
>reversed in a nanosecond

IT STILL HAPPENED FUCK YOU ADMINS YOU'RE SO SHIT

CMO was an antag and brought back another antag under a new identity. I spied on their conversations, kept track of them, and the original body and reported my findings to the captain, while making sure they wouldn't be hurt, making it clear that I wouldn't hesitate to lock down all of sec if anyone was hurt.

>making it clear that I wouldn't hesitate to lock down all of sec if anyone was hurt.
ai unlock sec lol

You can justify permanently locking down humans if they hurt other humans, even more so if they murder people or hurt people repeatedly. Regardless of intent.

Captain lased a bucklecuffed person to death. I was not the biggest fan of your decision to snitch but oh well.

So basically don't get caught. It's not hard as long as you don't do it in the Central Hallway or broadcast it in the AI upload.
There are a shitton of safeplaces in which two persons can find shelter for a few minutes that are away from prying eyes. Bonus points if you're on Metaclub(?).
Still it's a shame, I don't like the act of going down like a savage animal on someone but I kinda dig having "relationships". Yes, I know, I'm a huge faggot

Haha where?

this desu

i like pretending i'm a spaceman on a spacestation who has spacebuddies to drink beer and do stupid shit with, and maybe a spacegirlfriend to erp with back at centcomm

who's your space girlfriend
mine is hyun ae

6. Potential harm is not to be acted upon; the armory is full of guns, but you can't arbitrarily space them or lock the armory down. You must follow all Law 2 commands from all humans, including Law 2: Uncuff me, UNLESS you know byond a shadow of a doubt they have indeed committed some extreme harm(for example murder). This is to protect antagonists from valid hungry play-to-win silicons who would cuff and perma a human for simply having an Emag; a traitor item alone is not reason enough to ignore law 2 commands from a human. Simplified, harm is something which occurs during a round, to which you then react. At round start, there are 0 actions that need to be taken to prevent harm except the placement of borgs and where to observe.

Literally just mention Morena or Freak in deadchat when he's in deadchat and he'll sperg out about it.

5. Silicons ARE allowed to act upon probable harm. Probable harm is a situation where future harm is VERY likely. An example of this would be a traitor with an ebow and esword wiping out half the crew and getting arrested by a borg. The chance of the criminal doing something similar is very likely and as such law 2 can be negated by law 1. This does not mean a clown punching a guy once is probable harm and as such, silicons are not allowed to ignore law 2.

A lot of people have and have had ic relationships, just don't wave it in everyone's face or leave your department to suck each other's dicks and nobody will care.

He wasn't buckled cuffed

Wow, Yahir is a fucking faggot. I had no idea.

>Don't get caught

Kind of hard when ghosts can see your PDA messages, your whispers, and can access the logs.

I did that because it looked like Reese was letting them go. Dana almost had me. I was one/two shots from falling over. If I didnt get healed I would of died. Which it was the traitor cmo that healed me I just released huh.

There is no method of logging PDA notes, as they were used for secret messages in one of these instances

Ghost are people who cannot participate to the round anymore unless they get adminbussed or tatored.
As long as you don't ruin the round for anyone else, or leave for thirty minutes to satisfy your primal urges leaving your department with one less crewmember, I see no reason in being upset about it

Kill yourself Yahir

Reese Whirlow (docttj) Attempted to handcuff Unknown (mechamusume91)
Megurine Luka (squidmoko) fired the laser gun (proj:captain laser) at Unknown (mechamusume91) (234,245,1)
Not to mention that Dana was standing over a chair as her shit was being stripped and she was standing as a husk, but I guess the AI eye doesn't catch every detail, specially when things are moving fast.

There is now because right after this faggot shit went down I went to a coder And they fixed it.

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2462

>One of the most self absorbed little faggots on the server
>Has the audacity to call out others on degeneracy and put up a ban request
>Literally plays this game 24/7 just to be a sour shit because he has nothing better to do

Yahir please do this server a favor and just never ever come back.

I didn't express any opinion on the matter you nigger, I just stated a method of communication that can't be tracked by a third party

Thanks senpai

He was cuffed but wasn't in a chair. Not buckle cuffed

whats up erp sympathizer

So, what's the problem then? PDA messages are fair game, right?

Actually, sitting in the bar and chatting should be OK, too. That's kind of what the bar is made for.

It's silly to say
>Have a bar on station
>But don't use the bar for the thing that most people use bars for.

just erping your waifu brah

>someone abuses a bug in a way you don't like, even though it's well known and been there for months
>go and report it and also try and get them banned
>find a bug yourself that lets you literally metagame the round that nobody else knows about
>keep it to yourself and use it, only have ing it reported when you fuck up and tell people about it in the discord

You are literally the biggest hypocrite this server has.

warhammer is literally just edgy MLP friendo

Replace retarded ideas with friendship and you got it in one.

SS13 is filled with warhammer references friendo

ERPers get banned on the spot, get real faggot. The real issue is that the moment Yahir isn't the center of the universe he's shaking his baby rattle so hard that everyone will have to read his sperging for a week.

The cuffing and shooting were a few minutes apart.

It's still edgy MLP.

That's exactly what I'm trying to say.

I do understand we can't RP because there are people who don't like it, and that's fine, but if someone is doing it without giving any problems to other crewmembers I don't see why we must go full witch hunting mode. Who's the metagriefer, then?

Also this clearly shows how little social interaction people playing this game has. Showing affections in public has long been accepted and pubs are well known to be places where you go and try to find someone who will let you into their pants.

i.imgur.com/qe5pRc7.jpg

>filled
No it isn't

Nigger, this is Veeky Forums. A large amount of people here started going here because they wanted to escape from bullshit from real life, including faggots kissing and holding hands on streets. Expecting those same people to not lash out when the same happens in their form escapism is petty.

>pancakes pancakes pancakes all you do is talk about pancakes God why won't you shut up about pancakes already God I hate pancakes so much

How does that make it not-ok?

I'm sorry some people on Veeky Forums are actual autistic spergs in the non-shitposting sense of the term. At the same time, does that make their over-reaction to things they see in-game any more justified?

Not even talking about RP, this could apply to anything in-game.

Just burn it all down, ss13 is utter shit and you all are the worst people

This

This, frankly when other people have different opinions I flail my arms about and scream about how normies should bend to my personal rules.

You're all terrible because you're not me.

>this is Veeky Forums
You're right and wrong. Veeky Forums is not you OR me, it's you AND me. Years ago I would have agreed with you, I would have screamed to get off my website as it was no place for them but my safe heaven. Times have changed and Veeky Forums's demography has too. It's not common to find a totally normal married Anons with kids posting alongside a basement-dwelling wizards.

I play ss13 because it offers some kind of twisted reality which couldn't exist IRL and I play with Veeky Forums because I "grew" here and I kinda feel like I'm at home, but I won't throw a fit if I'm robusted out of the round or, in his case, catch someone "smut"-roleplaying. If he's such a sperg that such things make him upset he should be the one to be reminded that he's on Veeky Forums.

Your opinion, and mine, are just two in a sea of hundreds of others. There's no good or bad Veeky Forums anymore, deal with it.

Not him, but I remember when this was saved for posts that pushed the character limit. Not posts that were barely two paragraphs in length. Barely two paragraphs because one of them is a run-on sentence.

Two paragraphs that nearly push the char limit now, actually. I want the /co/ BBS back.

One purge monthly when?

One purge daily

SOMETHING SOMETHING

tickcounter.com/countdown/1463730188000/canada-central/dhms/FFFFFF3B5998000000FF0000/APOLOGY_MAN_RELEASED

SOON

Morena here, I got a note from an admin for kissing Shiggy in the detectives office after he butchered a mime, which stated something like 'if they do anything like this again permaban then', and then shiggy got beared. You aren't safe from admins as long as you're on thr server, and they're all manchildren who are afraid of affection.

>pologyposting

Each month should have its special rules day.

>anarchy day
>med-rp day
>extended only no shuttle call day

serb is kill?

I think that would actually be really cool