/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log

>Patch 3.3 Revenge of the Horde & Yokai Watch Collab Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/291208-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXIX-Update-Thread

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJsuw6DOC80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hyur boypussy

naka bp

me pussy

xth for our guy...

>ywn have a cute kitten, au ra or lala to fume at you

xth for impressing senpai

/xivg/, I'm really sad right now. Please cheer me up with the only thing that makes me happy these days. Shitposting. Lots and lots of shitposting. Please drown me in a sea of c@girls, grown men drama, chemo, low quality baits, futa discussion, and e-relationships. Please help me forget about my troubles with a deluge of low-quality posts. I beg of you. Be the dazzling brown light in the empty toilet that is my life.

vid games arent actually real life haha lol meet a gril irl

c@

xth for lizards

fuck tribes

ugly!

y-you should come visit

xth for cats with glasses

Post them bank accounts.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJsuw6DOC80

>ywn know the feel.

>real life is not vid games
I already have a george foreman though thx

Anyone want to erp? Could use a sub.

what serv?

What kind of sub? BLT? Ham and cheese? Veggie?

meet me at the carpenter's guild

Whoa who's the cutie on the right and who's the ugly cunt on the left

pastrami and swiss, light mayo and hot sauce.

I usually go for meatball marinara subs.

Any unless the server is locked.

Come visit Mateus to chat and relax!

slut

How are you two still awake?

n-no
We sleep at like 5-6 AM

I wouldn't mind if someone flattened you.

*pukes from drinking too much*

>still no shaft

please lord deliver me from these bad df groups

What's the time now?
What's your ingame name?
I might drop by.

Maybe

Were you drinking alone, user?

are you limsa ra, you suk

No escape

stratos kill yourself

Yysara Paniyr (Renko Nakatsu for purple)
3 AM my time, 6 AM theirs. We'll be up for probably at least two more hours.

skateboard mount when

So is that a yes?

Sure

Can I find any ERP on Mateus?

If you mean with us, ganbatte, if you mean with others...yeah there's some people into that stuff around here.

Server?

Balmung, But I can alt

In your FC?

That works. What do you play as?

>ganbatte
So I have a chance? with BOTH of you at the same time?

I won't share any particulars about my FC members, feels off. They're in particular other FCs, this is FFXIV, normal people are super sexual.
wat

Midlander

where are the cute healers on balmung for me to protect...

ugly

Not him but sorry about last time ;_;

I don't think that i170 gear and outdated pentamelds will do much protecting

i'm waiting for a crafter pal to be on so i can just get a ton of 220 shit made

unless you know someone :)

i thought my writing offended you so badly that you bailed

don't be silly you're not a PLD you can't cross-class protect.

>do dungeon
>first time healing ever
>no idea what im doing
>three commendations
tight

tfw no cute cottoncandy bubblegum catboy toy

The opposite actually. The post length was a lot longer than I thought it would be so I was quite overwhelmed but yeah. Your mooncat is cute though.

Just what exactly are primals? I know they're just the excuse to throw in classic summons, but the lore on them seems a bit shakey.

They're the manifestation of an entire beast tribe's desire, but they aren't sentient beings, but some are? Did they go the route of FF7 and just try to go "lol, the planet made them don't care about what they really are or their rules" except in this case it's the beast tribes and not haedlyn?

just like your boypuss healerbitch

>tfw godspeed doesn't think you're cute
okay

I don't think many people are cute

I'll probably level paladin next

I don't really want to OT on this character

post handsome highlanders

you think I'm cute though right

Qalli xaela looking for a nice eb to sing to and run dungeons with.

It doesn't have to be beast tribes, anyone who believes hard enough can summon Primals.
Player races too.

primals are the manifestation of enough aether energy in the form of crystals + the likeminded desires of "enough" entities.

in the case of the beast tribes, this is usually the entire tribe. in the case of gilgamesh, it was one gilgamesh silliness of the hildebrand questline aside

also i don't think it's ever explained if iceheart just wanted it badly enough or if her cultists were empowering her to become shiva, but she could have just believed hard enough.

i dunno who you are

very likely i do not

YES HI HELLO EB MY MAIN I NEED A QALLI WAIFU SO BADLY THANK YOU

>normal people are super sexual.
normal people don't go for piss drinking neckbeards

intense desire can summon them, example, gilgamesh summoned his bird because he wanted it badly enough

bit busy right now

is it ever explained why the primals are 'bad' for hydaelyn? I get that messing with the flow is bad, but they seem like a quasi-natural occurance.

I mean yeah, some races can use them as weapons, but I've never understood why the scions wanted them gone (outside of the above mentioned). It makes sense for the Garleans to want them gone, since they're a method of defence for some, but all the dialogue thus far has made me think that the protag characters want them gone too.

ugly

Did you skip all the cutscenes in the main story quest?

limsa cat

Primals generally hog the Aether that the land needs to not die, and as a result tend to cause more harm than good.

You don't need to skip every single MSQ to not know this.

Just tune out during one especially boring one.

One thing to add on top of the other stuff, there's still a bit we don't seem to know about primals, though that may be more because there seems to be some weird things about the echo we don't know about. Primals and the echo have strange interactions.

the primals are bad for the world because -intense mumbling-

no but really they give off some form of 'radiation' or some shit that fucks with the world around them. that's also ignoring the warlike intentions of the races summoning them, which at the very least the amalj'aa, vanu vanu, gnath and ixali want to fuck up everyone's shit. sylphs seem to more or less just want everyone to fuck off, though they're douchebags in their own right.

nope, although I had to skim through some. playing through with a group that doesn't want to slow thier roll so I can lore dive/immerse has forced me to go back and re read things, etc.

ok, that's a pretty big thing I must have missed then.

that much I gathered and was told about.

tank c@

oh SHI-

sylphs are CUTE!

sylphs are whiny faggots that shout JUST A PRANK BRO

which beast tribe is the most 'bro'

cute lil flying cabbages

moonies are SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTS

Post logs please. Good ones.

in terms of ones we can ally with, either the amalj'aa, sahagin, or ixali. all greatly value your abilities, either as a disciple of war/magic or as a crafter.

sylphs just fuck around all day, kobolds want you to do their work for them and feed them, vanu vanu are mostly about their weird ass dancing when you could just walk in and shank their chieftain at any point they're not bad they just have a stupid gimmick going on because japs and the vath are okay but THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP is their entire questline

Who's limsa cat? Sugi?

Dis one.

Damn you didn't wait NO time to post that
I'm glad you like it.

Recently joined the master race after using a ps4 to play this game. Why do I have to rebuy the game on PC? What the fuck.