Titan Edition

>>> WEEKLY SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ravensdolphin/videos
sirlin.net/ptw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you will never have an ugly titan and be in denial about it
Feelsgoodman

What happens when you tether a self-res?

CHECK

Suppression kills the super. Not sure if the arrow is enough to kill the improved armor.

post yours I wanna see how cool it looks

pretty sure it does do all that
saw someones trials highlights where a guy super rezzed in a tether and he got body shot by a 1kys

I think we all have many webm show casing what happens

Ah okay for some reason I thought they rise up only to die immediately

>HCs still feel good

No, I meant hitting a supering one with the arrow, not sure if that's a killshot. Once the tether knocks out the super, the DR goes away.

Fucking rekt

Warlock genocide fucking when.

Shoot the tether orb you dingus, it doesn't have that much hp

fuck you pandox

you can tell I thought about it but i'd rather have the ammo to three headshot kill everyone who ran up those stairs

Well, I mean they pretty much do.

>outshoot 3 people while tethered
I wish I was that good

Someone post the picture of the Titan and Hunter laughing at a Warlock with the word GAY in his bond.

It's easy when they're coming up a corridor and you have smoke

>smoke
>while suppressed

***NOTICE TO OTHER GENERALS***

If you have been linked to splatoon general by anyone claiming to want to post NSFW art, please disregard him. He is a shitposter that is trying to rally up other generals to hate /ink/. We apologize for the inconvenience and are doing our best to put an end to this.

You can come talk to us here and we will try to make it better

Its too early

>tether was up before I got there
>didn't even hear the sound
must run out soon

>we're not pesos, we promise
mmhmm

>still more than a whole week away
>sweet, sweet chestpiece might not even be there

have they ever tried Zone Control in IB?

Your game sexualizes children and animals, not to mention that it's full of cancerous tryhard zipper heads.

Please find the nearest bridge and throw yourself the fuck off of it.

Do you have a pic of the warlock Camelot chest?

Wow be nice to everyone or shard yourself already

>there is no Camelot chest
Dildos. Never mind I guess.

>alternate angle of Trigglypuff
Truly we live in a wonderful time

Those armor sets are no longer available.

when was the last time Zone Control was even a Featured Weekly?

>Those armor sets are no longer available.
I know

more recently than doubles ;_;

average splatoon player:

youtube.com/user/ravensdolphin/videos

Someone needs to harpoon that beast

why is artwork sources part of the op? the only group of people who care about concept art is reddit

>this stream

which stream?

/goodwin12222

Is this game worth getting or is destiny 2 worth waiting for? It piqued my interest but everyone told me other games were more worth my time

>samefagging to advertise your own stream
c'mon son

>those reports

More like Badlose amirite

i think it's because i just woke up but i'm fucking dying over here

What did Pandox even do?

What's the best primary for PvP atm?

And for PvE?

Nothing

fuck you pandox

?

a what light can i body shot people with meteor/spindle

9,999 damage

>badlose raging out of the fireteam

pandox did 9/11

fuck off pandox

>>carrying itszippylol

What the fuck did he do?

your all punks id dust any of you 30 seconds no bother with gunsmith test weapons of all things hahahaha get rekt scrubsters

>mfw sitting in the last thread not realizing a new one was up
>mfw it's still just as ded

>tfw an 18 year old just won a Formula 1 race
Fuck I'm getting old

Farming CoE. Will pop rep boost
MustangCobraGT95

you ever thought of killing yourself? i always wonder how great this thread will be if you're dead.

>playing trials
>x uses self res
>and stay down
:^)

this desu

I'd only do that if Bernie got elected, which won't happen :^)

you streaming?

I know he's a cunt but Tom, cmon

man fuck pandox

goodwin is pretty cool

how does Zone Control even work? i can't remember.

CoE 30 k then bellicose/angel sleeper spam?

fuck off retard

Well andrew, idk man sometimes i really hate that cunt.

>Get triple tap/casket mag Longbow yesterday
>Today i get a triple tap/explosive rounds/reactive reload Sarterienne Rapist
The game wants me to play more PvE

LM

Bottom of the legs a bit chunky, otherwise not bad.

Legs are a bit too big but otherwise it's good.

What helmet is that?

Still looking for the jovian legs. The PoE ones are shit.

Jovian, the new Sublime Engram set.

Shit.

This must be the first PvP game I've ever played in over 10 years where the community complains about that fact that PvP matchmaking tries to place you against players of the same skill level. How is this even a discussion? Is this a console thing?

The only reason I could think of that you'd not want to do that is if you're too trash to play against players at your own level, in which case may I suggest smurfing in LoL or Dota 2 if you want to curbstomp new players.

Playing against players at your own skill level helps you improve and gives you an actual challenge. Playing against players at lower/higher levels either results in you effortlessly winning, or getting shit on before you realize what happened. Either case, you're not having fun unless you're a casual that just plays Destiny for the bright colors without understanding what's happening.

Is this just a Bungie forums/Reddit thing? Does /dg/ think this is a bad mechanic? If yes, why?

I don't regularly visit /dg/ so I don't know if the feeling is mutual here.

the problem is they match you up against people across different continents

I assume it's because it doesn't matter if you're playing people of your skill if the connection is so poor you can't even play.

>unless you just play Destiny for the bright colors
where do you think you are?
WE WUZ SPACE MAGIC N SHIETT

I'm fine with SBMM, I'm not super stoked when that pans out to mean I'm getting matched up against South Americans and Yuropoors more often than people in the US, where we might have a more reasonable connection. There isn't much skill to be had when fighting teleporting Hunters/Titans/Warlocks.

If they want to go for more SBMM for Trials, thats probably fine since its the most "serious" PvP mode, but for regular Crucible I don't see much point in it.

Playing people your own skill level is another way of saying "playing people who stomp me the entire match and I break even"

lol its people complaining. Its honestly not that bad but when you hit those kind of matches they are really annoying. Its not even that its annoying its that playing super tryhard matches 100% of the time gets boring. Sure I see where youre coming from it does help you improve but when you play the tryhards who camp in the back the entire match, always teamshot you, and quickscope you across the map there's no real room to git good, you just have to stoop to their level and play like a tryhard cunt.

Basically the way to sovle all of this is to just not give a shit and play how you play and thats what Ive been doing for year 2 and its been great. However Ive played a ton of Crucible in year 2 and a fair amount in Year 2 to understand where people are coming from when they complain about this.

The thing is that i get the impression that that's not the case. I feel more like they're trying to keep your W/L at 50% pretty much. Which isn't a bad thing in itself, the problem comes when the game notices you're winning too much so it throws you into a shitter team where you get marcied with you being the one being remotely positive. Ten times in a row.

I see two legitimate issues

Lag: often "good" players are only good because they have shit connections

Team games: if you solo queue, you'll fight an above average team, while the matchmaker saddles a great player with 5 bad people to bring the team average down.

Anyone complaining that they should just be able to queue and shit on bads without trying though is just full of themselves.

And yeah, bungie players have ragged on bungie since halo 2 about ranked multiplayer. I remember people would take halo 3 accounts to the max level and sell them to people that would never actually play, they just wanted the 50 by their name.

The mains issues with that are as follows:

>Destiny isn't a competitive game in the slightest. They haven't got enough clue about balance for it to be so.

>SBMM sacrifices connection standards. Who gives a fuck how good your opponents are if they lag so much you can't do anything about them? It was even worse than this before when they first introduced it.

static KotH
and kills don't count towards the score

>that Rapier
>saw some guy with a sweet Outlaw + AoO High Fixer
I should really play more PvP
Sublimes don't even drop for me anymore

>breaking even
>getting stomped

Also
>stoop to their level
sirlin.net/ptw/

I mean, if you want to make an arugment about what competitive play is in destiny and criticize elements of that, fine. But shitting on people using winning tactics because they're effective is sad.

I don't mind skill-based matchmaking at all. You're right, it becomes a challenge to come out on top, and getting the satisfaction of winning is the fun.

My argument is that people just want things handed to them these days. Instead of working against the enemy team to get that satisfaction of winning, they just want it to be a landslide in their favor. With Destiny (and PS4) being advertised and sold to such a huge age range, those people who want the easy way are a considerable percentage.

But Bungie is right to keep matchmaking to skill-based. That's how Halo was, and it had some of the best multiplayer ever.

Let me put it to you more simply:

>You play a couple games
You feel like you can do things
You feel like you make a difference

>Then you play a couple games
You feel like you cant do anything
You feel like no matter what you do its a losing battle

This is why people hate this shit.

Its just kind of boring to have to play at 100% all the time, every time you play a match or else you'll get stomped into dust. Its especially egregious since balance was way out of whack at launch (and even though its getting better its probably still not there) and so lots of people have inflated stats from nearly 2 years ago, and now they're being "punished" by SBMM that isn't actually truly reflective of their skill level.

I need the context on this.

So the most prevalent argument is connection-related, which I can see the point of. I've been matched against players on trash connections and it wasn't fun. But if that's the case, isn't that more the fault of garbage netcode or non-regional matchmaking?

I was surprised to see that players with horrible connections were not being auto-kicked, but I guess that's not a thing that happens on console games (Destiny is one of the few games I play online on my PS4).

And at the of the day, you'll still get opponents with network issues on non-skill based matchmaking. You can argue that players with trash connections will end in the lower MMR pool because they can't kill other players for shit because of their networks, or that players will climb to the top because they take out 4 opponents before the shots from the first opponent actually register. Either way, you're fucked. A more sensible complaint would be the lack of regional matchmaking.

Don, if you're here. I just got DS3. Let me know when you want me to stream.