steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral
>Draw
doodleordie.com/r/darksouls
imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4jdwy6/dark_souls_3_poise_mechanics_im_pretty_damn_sure/
gearnuke.com/unannounced-ps4-phyre-engine-port-development-heavy-rain-ps4-dev-possibly-demons-souls/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nth for agility is back
reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4jdwy6/dark_souls_3_poise_mechanics_im_pretty_damn_sure/

please respond

didn't find any bonfire!!!!

You hear about video games?

>FromSoft tries their hardest to kill invading twinks going as far as shitting up their games with Soul memory or Weapon Memory
>lets low level hosts summon their SL99999999 buttbuddies through password that still get to keep their 99 VIG and 99 VIT despite being "down scaled"
Next game will be invasion free watch

So what this is telling me is that when someone rolls around through your R1 spam, you should just keep spamming to remove their i-frames?

Sasuga A-teamu

nth for actual roleplaying instead of becoming minmaxing quality shitter

to the left of there, keep going until you see a place to jump off, bonfire should be right below you when you move your camera

Do you wanna know where it is or are you content getting by on your own?

Gotta drop down m8.

Fashion?

Yes, welcome to straight sword and estoc hell.

you have to drop off the edge onto the little balcony where it is, you can see it looking down over where it is

Try looking over the broken wall. You're like 3 seconds away from it at most.

>place myself in an active area
>dry finger
>sleep for 2,9 threads
>still no invasions
>not dead, no souls
why cant i get invaded?
is SL 43 wepon +3 to high or low for area after pontiff?
i can use my red orb and instantly invade every time. but i cant get invaded it seems...

The fix to get blue invasions is make a new steam account? REALLY?
I want alll my achievements on 1 acct :(

You went down instead of up. You want to go to the wide open place in easy shot of the firebombs then drop off the open edge. It's on a teeny-ass ledge.

PvP is an afterthought anyway.

It all depends on if poise damage goes through iframes or not, like in DaS1. The poster of the reddit thread claims it doesn't, but his tests were in PvE.

Pontif is sl50 +5 +6

>Leo Ring
the dmg buff is inconsistent as fuck but when you nail that counter attack for 500+dmg from an R1, man it feels good

Anons please, I recently beat DS3 for the first time. I stayed at SL100 but did the linking fire ending. I read up on the Hollowing Ending and now am 105. Is it time for a new character? Did I goof it up?

Your weapon should be like at least +6 by then.

What's up with your hand, man? I'd get that checked out if I were you.

best starting class for a dex faith build?

>finally git gud
>I never became a badass warrior
>instead I programmed my muscle memory and now all I see in the game is its code and bunch of broken mechanics

WAY too low you fucking mongoloid. I can't believe people keep trusting those shitty fucking level range guides. Whatever level you're at with whatever weapon you're at going normally through the game, do that. The reason you can always invade but can't be invaded because invasions are way easier to do at a lower level than the host, since the level gap is like -30 +10 or so.

Can you... really not summon for Nameless King?

>counter r2 with my claymore
>1200 dmg

Never used the leo ring + claymore in das1 because there were so many better rings but holy shit that catches people of guard sometimes.

Alright guys, I just finished DS 3 for the first time and I want to make a new character for dicking around in pvp.

The big question is what soul level are most people on?
Did you guys decide on a specific level?

I don't want to overlevel and I want to stay in the first run, no NG + shenanigans

>the last few areas of the game are just filled with enemies you fought in high wall except they do a gorrillion more damage

>tfw no DeS and DaS1 remakes so I can play them without their massive amounts of jank

I love those games for their design and their worlds but they really do play poorly in a lot of respects.

Vlad you absolute madman

You're so close to achieving CHIM it's not even funny. Maybe once you ascend beyond the realm of Gud and Bad you can fix reality.

Do it for us, God!user.

Still my get-up.

Got none to blame but yourself for letting yourself get disenchanted.

Tip: Stay away from /dsg/ and you'll have a much better time. Cynicism is contagious.

>and a gorillion more health and have much higher aggression

Seriously pretty gay

I'm at level 37+4 weapons on a shotel dex build and I can get summons and invasions nearly everywhere. from the farron keep to the cathedral and even anor londo.

Seems like they might be starting up a ban wave. 2 of my accounts that I used CE to item swap some weapons just got softied.

120 is the level most people stick with for end game duels, events, and FCs. Some people stay lower if they want to invade. Personally, I like level 50 for invasions.

its like, circular progress man - like, the things you saw at the start you see at the end, like a loop which symbolizes the cycle of linking the fire man

memeazaki is a genius mate

>try my hardest to become a chivalrous knight protecting travelers against the horrors of Lothric
>mfw can't get immersed in this game at all

Kill me.

If you plan to PvP, 105 is fine for fight clubs and NG+ invasions. You need to get to NG++ for all the achievements.

Most of /dsg/ will recommend a SL of either 60 or 80 for the most possible end game invasions, and SL25-40 have their uses for specific low-level invasion spots.

I've been getting summoned there but I can't see any signs.

>Dark Sword

Gee user I sure hope you take a ballista bolt up the ass for using it

PCFCHW

Torch Ovvercompensation Edition

New thread, so I'll remind you all that sitting up top for extended periods of time for any reason will get you flattened.

pass is dsg

You like lv50 because you haven't progressed past that point in the game.

Don't stop believing.

gearnuke.com/unannounced-ps4-phyre-engine-port-development-heavy-rain-ps4-dev-possibly-demons-souls/#

There is yet a chance.

You need different gloves.

And I know you are not actually using the dark sword since it isn't infused. You were just trying to trigger dumb people.

Like I guess.

Place is ez pz to get thru now

>950 on a Washing Pole running attack

Leo and Bestoc is how I played Dark Souls 1 and 2 but now it feels too scummy since R1 spam is so easy and powerful.

what's a good weapon upgrade level for SL50 invades?

What exactly is "Counter Damage" anyway in DaS3?

Like I know what it is, catching people during their animations, just like it was in DaS2. But some people were claiming it is signified by the meaty thud sound you hear when you hit staggered bosses in PvE. But the only time I've EVER heard that in PvP is hitting someone during a jump attack.

Isn't the meaty thud critical damage, something entirely different?

So 40-50 for invasions and fun.
120 is way too high and gets annoying in my opinion.

Thanks for the info guys

Shit nigga I was just making a joke

Don't call me dumb you baka

The family sharing trick doesn't help by much, I got two summons and that's really it

I honestly don't mind it. There were only a couple in lothric and they were very lethargic and easy to abuse. The archives were also baller as fuck.

No upgrade. Punish the fools who kill Andre.

>DaS1 remake
>that god tier design actually polished
>DeS remake
>with poise and not this hyper armor bullshit

Oh god my dick can't take it.

You mean just like it was in Demon's Souls?

Not like anyone here would know since this thread largely consists of people who hopped on the train with the DaS1 PC release.

>tfw horsehoof ring didn't BTFO of greatshield of glory

how much stamina damage did it do btw? I'm curious now?

>get summoned into a world
>there are two phantoms there already
>you're the only one not using a darksword

>fuck you for using that overpowered sword that everybody uses
>but fuck you for not doing that thing that everybody else does that makes it overpowered

Thanks user, I love you dad

dont listen to the tripfag.. he hasnt even finished the game.. off he's gonna say 50. It's his max level rn

I can confirm that.

The meaty thud is hitting something when you could be visceral-ing it as far as I've determined. Basically nothing gives you that after being staggered by your block. Counter damage mostly only applies to thrusting weapons now, putting you into negative thrusting absorption.

>Don't call me dumb you baka
Then don't BE dumb kōhai.

What's with all these weapons that require faith but have no faith scaling/have something to do with sorceries?

Is it right to use Fume?

***NOTICE TO OTHER GENERALS***

If you have been linked to splatoon general by anyone claiming to want to post NSFW art, please disregard him. He is a shitposter that is trying to rally up other generals to hate /ink/. We apologize for the inconvenience and are doing our best to put an end to this.

You can come talk to us here and we will try to make it better

Why is the PS4 fanbase so cancerous?

I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of Redditors.

What level do you think is best for pvp?

Fuck off we have enough false flags as it is.

>Tripfags make your threads
Nice general dsgbaboons

It's hard to progress when these invasions are too much fun.

+5 or +6 works well.

120 is good for what it is, which is endgame duels. It was never really meant for invading.

I have one character beyond level 50. I just keep stopping at 50 on my others.

I managed to get a guy, so its probably possible.

I'm PS4 SL80. I could use some mad assistance with this guy, and I'm not talking Mound-makers. If anyone is up for it, I'll set a pass. Put your sign down on the altar.

I would legitimately re-buy and re-platinum a Dark Souls remake that was the same thing but actually finished and polished with DkS2 style PvP.

What the fuck are you talking about you retard?

>Pop a finger
>Use a white branch and find a dope hiding spot
>Leave game running over night
>Wake up
>Whole level cleared and remnants of carnage everywhere that I get to explore and try to guess all the shit that happened

120, that's where everybody else who's good is at.

>Cleric's Candlestick
>Weapon/catalyst combo that's utter garbage as both a weapon and a catalyst
>Has faith requirement, but scales with int
>Weapon art is fucking Seek Guidance
>The weapon art is bugged and doesn't actually work anyway

Does a more useless weapon exist in the series?

Are Dark Sorceries/Miracles/Pyro's any good? Thinking of making a Hexer.

Fuck me I never realized how accurate 90% of this guy's comics are when you add in ABSOLUTE MADMEN. Make more.

Horsehoof ring is a minuscule amount of stamina damage. It's only really noticeable if you use incredibly fast weapons, like Twindaggers, or spinning into turtles with the Beyblade Axes.

Trust me, you're better off than the people on Steam.

To ruse you into making a FAI build so the game can laugh at you. Alternatively, to charitably warn you away.

Could you imagine if they made a two-pack that included HD remakes for DaS1 and DeS for PS4?

Yeah I'll take "Things that never happened" for 500.

>with DkS2 style PvP.
so no invasions and just the arenas in the dlc?

it gives your spells 25% more damage ya dingus. as long as you have it out it gives you the dmg bonus.

I wouldn't know, friend.

I'd even be fine with DeS's hyperarmor just being adjusted to the hyperarmor system from BB and DaS3. I don't mind the lack of poise in those games most of the time, but that's because I don't do PvP.

Of course, with a DaS1 remake you'd need to redo the post-Anor Londo areas to make them not shit. Hell, there's a lot that really should be changed beyond just modernizing the systems. Like a lot of the non-DLC bosses in DaS1 are kind of shitty, and tend to have too little health after a certain point.

And of course, for DeS, add that sixth archstone.

That's what I'm planning to do to farm shackles and give the blueberries some work to do.

You can't shit up this general. We are the bottom of the barrel.

You are thinking of the Scholar's Candlestick.

That's the Scholar's candlestick. Cleric's is the catalyst

>The only joy in this situation was taking out the host before the deacon fireball spam and Warrior of Sunlight's crossbow could kill me

Don't touch Black Serpent. The other dark pyromancies aren't completely terrible, but they're still not great. Affinity is okay for sorceries. Can't speak for the miracles

>If they remade DeS

Add the sixth archstone please

>If they remade DaS

Please finish Lost Izalith and add the originally intended storyline for Oscar.

Stop. I can only get so erect.

PvP with actual poise and weapon variety but without janky-ass backstab central meta, is what I meant.

Dude Hyper armor is so much better than poise.

Fuck all the fags here who prefer the less interactive one.