/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #224

Fujo Potato Edition

>This month's (May) event schedule
pastebin.com/Au6eesd5

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous:

xth for no flips
fuck

I'm a Virasexual.

>tfw 2 summon flips

OHAYOU OHAYOU BONJOURRRRRRRRR

Vampy rerun event soon, with SSR Beth

Narumea's SD sprite is the cutest thing in this kusoge.

Is SSR Vira legfest locked or in the pool?

You can ticket her, yes.

she's in the cuck pool

The latter.

But that's not Io.

I want to dress Gran as djeeta.

Them boarding those tiny robots is cool as fuck.

>DJ
>but in Gran dress

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

how does the deal system work for grande?

Who gets the pick from the deals? Does the host get first dibs?

Host + his Guild are the only ones who get to pick, you shitter leeches don't get fucking squat

>leech
Nice projecting autismo.

So if I host one, and no one from my guild joins, I get whatever I want from the deal, which seems to always include a weapon?

What's your favorite gbfg meme?

Who decided it was a good idea to make the profile portraits the only thing you can't customize? Showing my superior taste to other people is the most important part of customization, and I wouldn't dare be seen using some of these things.

yes. the weapon isn't the reason people are doing grandes though.

>first Celeste flip of this magnafest
>it's a harp

Koubus are pretty big. Not huge, but Aliens Ripley loader big.

Speaking of Sakura Wars, I'm considering trying out Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love. Is the game a decent entry to the franchise?
The dating sim elements caught my eye.

Have you found a Cross-fate for Milleore? There's barely any info on her and she's my favourite character so far.

It's ok, I think I did 2 play throughs and that was good enough.

Is ogre usable outside of fist only events like SF? Cool class but it just seems totally dwarfed by everything else

>birthday is tomorrow
>because of timezones it's actualy already "tomorrow" in game
>spend half an hour hearing fictional character telling me happy birthday

this feels pretty fucked up desu

Why not try it and see what it's like?

When will water be viable?

milleore get a cross fate with shahi lao the other army water midget

Is there anything special about the 40 and 80 AP quests in Golonzo? I've just been using them to bank AP when I don't have the time to actually do something with it.

i thought dj is just gran crossdressing

She has one with this character, but I only have this one on my alt.

How's it going guys?

It's currently viable, it's just not "good". Just like Fire and Dirt. All 3 of the "Not Wind, Light or Dark" elements have huge deficiencies

The snek loves you enough to give you her portrait.

Thanks, hopefully I grab her at some point. I'm loving these 3 turn cooldown stabs.

water

>Water
>Viable
Nice joke
Only time water is viable is if you're new and want to Yoda everything.

It's mediocre. It's not like you have any other choice as a Westerner, though. Give it a go.

Weebs will probably be like BAWWWW, LEARN 日本語 like 内人 such as 私. But fuck 'em. Watch the OVAs and film, I guess, since they bridge the gap between games. The TV anime is a liberal/unfaithful adaptation from what I can gather, so do whatever with that. Unless you learn Japanese, you're not going to be playing the other games, so it's as good as you're going to get.

It's not going

Welp, guess I need to learn japanese to fully enjoy the franchise then. That's a shame. I'll probably try out the game though. Thanks anons.

Try it for 2 minutes and delete it forever, right?

"Fire is bad"

All the memes are shit

Kurwa

Someone had a overdose of sea water and now they're trying to force "Water is bad".

Some guy tried to force "Dark is bad" but that so sad and pathetic.

WHAT DOES DIABLOS NUTSACK DO

>Finally get HS
>can be slightly more useful in Bahas

It's a nice feeling

rank 53 and going strong with no SSR
I'm a strong independet DJ who needs no rares

Debuffs the fuck out of you

>giving a fuck about your class in a public baha
Just DPS the fucker out of the park and get in the top 2. It's not difficult. Regular Bahas don't need that much strategy besides from preparing for the 25% and 5% rape beams.

So what should I do with the Magna SSR weapons that have bad traits? Things like crit on super effective mobs, or HP up.

Are they ever useful or should I just break them down?

I know, because you can only have one anyway.

Then why do they do it? Blue crystals?

Disregard the quote.

>Regular Bahas don't need that much strategy besides from preparing for the 25% and 5% rape beams
That's what the HS is for, dumdum, so I can get Phalanx.

>break them down

No, feed them to better SSRs for skill levels.

>muh dirt

Earth is literally the best HL element

>Getting into the top 2 in P.Baha
>When every lightfag in existence will BTFO you

Just cross someone's dark buncle with your athena.

I lost track. What's after wind trial extreme?

Fire or Light?

>with your athena

Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Light, Dark. I think.

breaking your useless SSR magna weapon down isn't a bad idea if you have to uncap some SSR to 5* because getting all the balls naturaly takes FOREVER and each weapon gives you 10 balls

It's light next, not earth.

Thanks

Never mind me, see I remembered that fire and water were first, but haven't paid attention these past couple of days for wind/earth's order, but know that light and dark come after. My bad. I fucked up, ignore me.

>breaking your useless SSR magna weapon down isn't a bad idea
it's a fucking bad idea

i am literally having a stroke at this very moment after wasting 900 pots and still not getting a single flip

I am dead fuckign serious

I would get a phone but I'm having a stroke and can't move my legs nor reundf my last purchases

This will be the last thing I will every type in my life

goodbye /gbfg/

You'll want weapon elements and magna SSRs are a easy source of those.

How I break down weapons?

>900 pots
Yeah right, that's literally impossible.

I haven't used a single pot and I got a gun drop.
Sorry user.

Didn't I see this the other day?

2 so far but no pot used. still going strong.

Nice five mins story of your life.

We call that reduce in english patch

grats

great translation, fags!

Break down gacha SSRs and SRs for that, they give an assload more materials anyways. Use magna drops to skill up your other magna weapons. Unless all your shit is Skill 10 breaking them down is a stupid idea.

>When you open Levi and then pop reflect so that the first nip who managed to mash in dies and just has to sit there angry

Welcome to the circlejerk retards who do think it's Veeky Forums "culture"

DJ should be the mc for the anime.

>Magnafest is totally good for progress guys!
>Can't even MVP for shit because every nip and their mom will rush in during their assault time that apparently lasts 24/7
>Gold anima purposely nerfed during magnafest so that you can't host for fuck all
>Drops will always be dogshit instead of attack ups anyways

Yeah great /gbfg/ meme, should call it "Waste of resources"fest

>Gold anima

Just do daily hard raids. Plenty of silver anima to exchange in shop and sometime you get gold anima drops.

Water is actually bad though.

Sure it's more damage than fire but fire gets carried to usefulness on the back of Percy.

If you wanted to play an element with damage you're also just better off playing Wind, light or dark all of which outperform water by a sizable gap.

Basically water is bad and the absolute worst off-element element for HL since it has no stand-out skills for a raid or the damage of wind/light/dark.

Water can easily be saved with powercreep characters or 5*s though. Compared to Fire which will always be shit outside of fear unless new weapons that are good get released.

Water just has very bland characters that can't do anything special and get outperformed by characters from other elements.

It's weapon pool will still be bad compared to wind/light/dark but at least it's not sticks and has a nice bonus from daggers with HE/DF/SS.

Dirt is also shit because charm spam is an outdated meme tactic that isn't actually needed for any HL including Baha HL contrary to popular belief

>can't even MVP for shit
>30/30 raids

user you only need to be the first one to get like 20-30k points to secure a MVP during magnafest. If you are still fairly new, then you shouldn't try to MVP magnas anyways until you have a decent pool. Just bring a R team and leech.

>Daily hard raids
That don't drop fuck all, lucky if I get 1 per 3 clears and then I'm capped
>Silver anima
Never drop, I usually get 1BP and then a fucking Orb and some other dogshit

>20-30k points
I get 37k on average but that doesn't help when everytime there's some fuckhead superstar or berserker who jumps in and gets 40k+ in one turn and all these other nips just job the fuck up and can't even break 10k to compete with one another

At least someone congratulates you

>implying this is magnafest
>implying for a host this isn't the best time to get mvp when everyone is splitting credit

You don't need that many points if you host, my pool is shit and I managed to mvp 2 of my levis during at
Though you need to be lucky

>host
>with the resources the game won't give you
>where even if you do host your drops will be dogshit SRs or some fucking BP shit, or if you're lucky some SSR that isn't even the one you need
I love this meme

Then give up?

I'm curious to know what's the optimal wind team for HL.

>100 pots in still no unknown gun drop
just

>Magnafest starts
>EOPs start complaining
Like clockwork.

To be honest magfest really isn't that good as people hype it up to be, all memes aside.

It's basically just "Get more drops that will probably be shit"fest. As long as the rates are so shit you aren't really helping anything by getting more other than hoping you get lucky one day which might never happen