What does Veeky Forums think of Dilbert?

What does Veeky Forums think of Dilbert?

>please don't say an excellent source of business ideas

I like it. Scott Adams is a little nuts but he is pretty cool.

a superb source of business ideas

Dry and lame

He is a libuck, knows nothing about business or the real world. He's as bluepilled as they come and can only make insufferable jokes about business and conservatism because he must withold truthful information.

Let me guess, hits too close to home?

Thanks, user pb9AO5gp!

Dogbert is funny.

dilbert is basically
>everyone in business is an asshole who hates their life and every supervisor is a complete idiot. I know this because I was a supervisor.

Dilbert is great, consistently the funniest comic in the newspaper. Also Scott Adams is a cool guy.

His top secret management handbook should be required reading for everybody starting an office job.

last placed I worked at people joked that scott adams had spies in the company to observe and come up with new material. I lasted about a year there before i realized they were jokes, they were warnings.

* they WEREN'T jokes, they WERE warnings

Scott Adams probably started this thread. Loved his book. Seems like a cool dude.

>"Consultant" tricks upper management into paying them to give a shitty presentation
>Every 5th slide is an unfunny Dilbert comment
>Everyone in the audience forces out a few chuckles at each one

Just make it stop I have to go through this every 2 months.

Anyone else hear that Dilbert is going through some massive changes, involving the end of the dilbert universe coinciding with the results of the next election?

At that point, they are rebooting Dilbert as a mexican.

>He is a libuck, knows nothing about business or the real world. He's as bluepilled as they come
Adams worships Trump.

It's a coping mechanism for people who work shitty office drone jobs.

Sadly it's more accurate than most people think (at mediocre to bad companies) and the managers at said companies somehow think "oh but we're different" when they're the exact fucking same.

I'd say Office Space is even more accurate (adjusting for how old it is).

Office Space will be accurate until the death of the office setting.

>What does Veeky Forums think of Dilbert?
A once great comic, by an author who by today, only continues his work out of obligation, rather than sincere continued enthusiasm.

to a degree, but it was specifically about late 90's silicon valley

It's surprisingly applicable to all jobs, even fucking food service jobs, like McDonalds and Wal-Mart

it's a nice satire of the hell that is the corporate workplace, well some of them

come to think of it, it is applicable to a lot of workplaces. why is management so often incompetent, self-serving, and exploitative?