mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg (embed)

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg

>Weapons and stuff
unknown321.github.io/mgsmonsterguns

>Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3B4hA7WXfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay, fine by me

>QTs farming

argh nostaliga just hit, uuurrgh.

I LOVE QUIET!

L
O
V
E

Q
U
I
E
T
!
none of you will ever know the true depth.

Started replaying Peace Walker and man, I can't believe how different it is tonally to V, feels like some Scooby Doo shit by comparison, not that that's a bad thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=A3B4hA7WXfQ

Who would've thought back in 2010 that things would turn out the way they did?

You have to get out of that depression. You want to believe that Venom didn't live Quiet because you want her all for yourself, because your depression forces you to obsess over her. You want someone to identify with, someone who shares your pain. But you shouldn't have to live like that. Eventually, I hope, you'll grow tired of her and you will meet someone in real life that you really like and you'll forget about Quiet. I wish you the best, dude.

>didn't live
Fucking auto-correct I swear

>tfw joost and quiet fags already posting

>hayter's voice

ew

yeah, fuck hayter.

>You want to believe that Venom didn't live Quiet

It's not that i want to believe he didn't live her, it's because I KNOW he didn't live her, OR love her.

It's just an elaborate role play play, it's bait.

If you could change FOBs, what would you change to make them more fun?

Yeah, in hindsight it's ridiculous that people were making fucking petitions to get Hayter back on board. B-b-but muh iconic Snake voice!

He did love her, you want to believe the opposite because you love Quiet and want her to be only yours. But she's a fictional character and you are not her creator or owner, so you can't force the whole fanbase to stop saying that she and Venom liked each other. She's not yours. Don't be selfish and stop forcing yourself to believe that Venom didn't like her.

It's not bait. You don't have to reply to it, but if you do then I'm going to give you a straight answer from the top of my head

more randomness.

kill muscle memory from players.

It might be bait, but I think it's not because I was once as in love with a fictional character and depressed as this guy and in denial just like him

I literally dont know why Hayter used his Old Snake voice for Big Boss when he was in his prime.

Because Kris Zimmerman thought it would be a good idea.

>Frank Jaeger has not made a canonical appearance in the series since 1998
I hold PO responsible for him not appearing in TPP, Kojima is too damn respectful of other people's work.

I don't know if his vocal chords are fucked or what but whenever fans ask him to do the Snake voice he always does the same dying old man voice. The smooth, calm and collected Snake I knew from MGS1 is long gone.

>He did love her

I wish I could believe you but there's nothing to prove that he had feeling for her other than a prisoner since he has no sympathy for her besides the gas scene which actually proves nothing in itself.
I don't want her all to myself, just laying what I feel is the truth of how he saw her.

RIQUIDO

How did the gas scene prove nothing? Just saying it didn't, doesn't make it so.

You have diagnosed autism, don't you

Reminders that only gays like Liquid and Ocelot

You ain't fooling anyone.

The day may yet come when I let go of Quiet, but for now I just cannot see that day anytime soon on my calender, it's only a matter of time until whatever happens, happens. Until then I come here to vent, I know you people hate me for it and it's not my personal blog, but it's whatever.

D-Walker is fun!

It's not quite the Old Snake voice imo but I think I'm one of the few people who actually kind of like it. It sounds rough and mature.

Also, he can totally do the young Snake voice, you can hear it in the Ford commercials or at cons he's at and stuff. Kris Zimmerman's to blame, not Hayter.

I suggest you go to /mai/

I've seen some people try to do heavy damage control on that and say "b-but he smoke cigars all day that's what he should sound like." (Despite Richard Doyle not doing that at all when voicing a literally dying BB)
A lifelong cig smoker in old age will have a rasp, sure, but a cigar smoker doesn't inhale and sure are as shit wouldn't sound like an emphysemic frog in middle age.
Go watch a video of Fidel Castro or some shit, even to this day the dude sounds fine.

>you were the lightning in that rain

What did he mean by this?

>You ain't fooling anyone.
Not trying to but am curious as why you think I am

What's your favorite sneaking suit /mgg/?

>destroy enemy gunship
>beep beep 18:00
>enemy gunship turns lights on right before crashing.

state of the art

>You have diagnosed autism, don't you
What makes you think that.

The MGS2 one, mostly because of the mullet, goatee, and Snake's ass

also the combat vest is cool

TPP's

seconded, it goes well with black characters.

I love Quiet!

Goddamn this preset looks nice.

It's between the MGS1 and PW/GZ one for me
I was bummed out about the MGS2 one for a while, going from the clean-cut professional in MGS1 I used to think Snake looked kinda bummy with the mullet and facial hair in what is essentially a skin tight latex suit accentuating his ass, but I've grown to like it since then for those very reasons
Yeah I love that one as well, it's like a rougher looking prototype of the one in MGS1

Paaz

looks like a quake level

It's styled after Rambo III.

we never found out why chico had that jack in his chest

It even rained the day I was born.

I LOVE QUIET!

L
O
V
E

Q
U
I
E
T
!
she's a pluviophile and it's cute. none of you will ever understand, I feel similar to Quiet in my own lonely way.

You were the lightning in that rain, user

paz told him to listen to his heart.

so he did.

I love Quiet!

Lightning...

That's cool user, she was a helpful buddy

It's a tie between MGS1 and TPP sneaking suits. That vest makes all the difference.

Why are BB and Venom so handsome
fuck

Eli

Because they are the same person.

So Mission 46 is a lie?

Quiet saw Venom as a lover and more in her eyes but he saw her as a prisoner.

Venom was autistic as fuck because we are all autists. That was what Kojima really wanted to tell us.

you welcome fuckers

It's not so hard to believe Ahab could have been made to look like BB with a bit of surgery when you compare their faces

Nice. Time to put those fuckers out of their misery.

post a screenshot of the mod page

But what if you make Ahab black?

You DO fucking realize this will make them post here again right?

You thought Joostposting was bad before but now they're going to fuck this shit up

why am I not getting any experience points or gear points on mgo?

That's not what Ahab looks like :)

Hardly matters anymore does it

We are all Ahab

Not saying they did anything but it's how Quiet viewed him most likely, Snake didn't give a shit if she wanted it or not because she is one out of the many girls in his life after '84 that most likely would like/want him for who he is.

Is that Mandellla? Why would you play into pete's hand

don't bring Mandella into this, he didn't do it.

Why is he so handsome?

Because he is Snake

Well why did they do it? The only person arguing with that one guy was pete

We saw an opportunity and ran with it.

Would anyone be interested if I edited the NS Fatigues to remove the radio, earpiece, and CQC knife?

I don't even care about the fighting, I wanted it to stop, but you guys just proved pete right

Pretty shitty move, if only GaB and Stefanie knew about the kind of people who follow her

kys

Go for it

Maaaaaybe.

I'm curious to see what it'll look like anyway.

Venom doesn't get to experience the luxuries of being Big Boss, only the hell; being a scapegoat for Skull Face, Volgin, Eli, even Huey; and the whole world that wants his head. Not to mention all of the horrible shit that follows, having to gun down his own men that he, a former medic, can't save as they salute him, all the while suffering from PTSD from being unable to save Paz.

All to take the pressure off of John, so he can establish his dreams underground, out of harm's way. Zero was already a mad cunt to begin with, but fuck Adam and John for going along with this sick plan.

>B-b-but it's what he wanted!
Fuck off, if I'M supposed to be Ahab I certainly didn't agree to this shit.

I think I'm going to edit the naked uniform first, to remove the radio, throatmic, and wires.

reminder - there shouldn't have even been an Ahab/Venom.

That's the point, it was supposed to make you see BB turn into an evil conniving fuck that lost touch of his ideals. The concept of Outer Heaven meant nothing to him, he exploited his men like any leader would. Retards didn't get it and whine about "where's muh downfall".

I still want to know how you got it to display "Big Boss" instead of Snake. Help would really be appreciated.

Also
>Snake's chest, mic, wires, and radio are all one mesh
REEEE

Pete was laying the smackdown, but deleting the board was too far.

I know user, I actually love the idea behind it but it pisses me off knowing what Venom had to go through

lol it's a photoshop chell. I can't mod, as much as i would like to.

looks pretty legit though no? XD

They shouldn't have been fighting in the first place. We had cooled it down yesterday but then someone started spamming the place and the fighting picked up again

It's stupid

>:\

Also, it seems that editing the Naked and NS outfits to remove the stuff isn't a good idea. The throat mic connects his head to his neck, and removing everything else while keeping the throat mic would just look kinky

I agree. But there is a bitter satisfaction in knowing that Venom understood and more purely believed in Outer Heaven than John himself, the absolute madman.

Back in September were the DLC outfits already in the game files?

Paz and Venom Snake are star crossed lovers.

>The majority of MGS fans are Big Boss fanboys who think Metal Gear was 'that game on the NES'
Absolutely, Venom was a real hero and a better leader than John ever was, but in the end he went down in history forgotten as nothing more than a war criminal, just like The Boss. He was her true successor, until David was finally able to break the cycle.