MAGA Edition

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/RRENUArS
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: trade.tf | bazaar.tf | backpack.tf | tf2outpost.com
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: trade.tf | backpack.tf
Scrapbanking: scrapbank.me | scrapwh.com | scrap.tf
Betting: saloon.tf

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

List of people looking to queue up together for matchmaking:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/htmlview

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh3gPQuVCWo
tf2tools.net/collections/76561198130541836/same-items-730
tf2r.com/j1t2vl.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good topic my friendt

first for best weapon in the game

goddamn thats a shitty edit
and a shitty meme too good job

scout is a good class

I told you guys it would be funny, thanks for the laugh.

guys what do you think of my new soldier crosshair it makes airshots easier

Post Demo Boyz

useless since tf2 is dying

literally every 6s team

who are you and why are you using a tripcode

i always wanted to do this

>the pocket is offclassing as sniper
>the roamer is using blackbox
>the demo is the one with pink cosmetics and not the second scout
a bit far off

>No Chargin' Targe
You had one job

bless foxy69's heart, you know he's trying his best

fixed

am i a good demunitions man

its okay

>no strange pan
YOU HAD O N E J O B
kidding

>sir groundshotsalot

Demos are always the chillest dudes
The cosmetics except the snipers are on point tho

that's just silly

is this shopped

>play official
>first encounter with a scout outside of midfight
>he 3 shots me with the shortstop from mid range in like 1,5 seconds
Never worked again but wat

I wish it weren't

>he didnt unironically buy a cheap PC that cant run TF2 in 2016
>he doesnt have 17 graphic configs to give him 300 + fps
>he doesnt unironically set it graphics to the lowest settings

h-haha s-see i can hit all the h-head shots im totally not p-poor haha i l-like playing like th-this

can i have some of those configs
i have maxframes and it only goes to like 60 fps at max and it dips a lot

are you playing on a calculator

What should I name my flamethrower?

roll for it
give us a number

mm ba ba boi

"i am a cuck"

>trying to make fun of people because they aren't poor

>he actually sets his game to look like that because muh fps

what if my computer is actually decent and i still can't get consistent 144

>crowded pub 15v15
>the team that has more people with a brain and pick more than 0-1 medics wins

what a suprise

I actually need those configs
It's bad when other people occasionally outrun you even when you're playing Scout

Uh?

I can get 200 fps consistent at max settings.

>AMD

I still don't understand how the red pyro did more damage with the Degreaser than the dead pyro.

he picked up that small medkit

Flamethrower is also a broken weapon.

because of pyro mojo
turn down your volume

I know that but it seems like he didn't take half of his HP's worth of damage including the amount he regen'd via medkit.

>playing some pub sniper
>med runs towards me and latches onto me to protect him against a scout of all the things
>land a noscope and track him with my smg, forcing him to run towards a medkit round the corner
>follow him round and headshot him in the head with my sniper rifle
>hear him actually sobbing on the mic
>medic praises me in chat, saying im the best player he has ever seen
>my whole team go medic and latch onto me and the other medics
>landing consistent charged headshots on every player with >150hp
>snapshotting on every other scout/sniper attempting to stop my rampage
>eventually the enemy team slowly leaves, and as my team gets autobalanced onto theirs, who leave aswell until its just me and one other person getting mercilessly headshot
>get a trade offer from him
>mfw its fucking gabe newell
>"I have never ever seen anybody as good as the game as that, and you are the first person to ever dom me and my pro pubstomping team"
>it turns out he was playing with b4nny, jukebox and a bunch of other invite level players all using aliases
>i say thanks, but whats the point of telling me?
>he says its time you got the best hat in the game
>omgomgomg
>puts a gift wrapped item in the box
>accept as quickly as possible
>mfw its a fucking untradable uncraft flies gibus, and he changed the name so it says gift from: being a fag virgin for soooo long

i cant believe i got trolled by gaben, epic, wouldn't you say?

im not going to read that lmao

The range of a flamethrower is based on client-side latency. Usually it isn't represented in game with the actual particles and visual indicators, and that's why hitboxes on the flamethrowers have a sort of "RNG" if you will.
That's also why if you were a mile away and got lit on fire by a Pyro, he's got a great connection to a server. But also if you're on somebody's ass and trying to light them up but you can't, then that's because there's lag on your end.

When the banner is fully charged, instead of clicking once to activate the banner after a short delay, instead hold the primary fire button. This will blow the horn, and delay the effect for as long as you keep the primary mouse button down. As soon as you release, you'll put the horn away, and the effect will activate. This is useful for a variety of tactics, such as surprise attacks, by being able to delay then instantly activate the effect when it's needed. Do note however, that you will be unable to attack while holding the effect. Be careful to not have to release the effect before you're ready.

Just thought I'd write a small PSA for anyone who enjoys support soldier, since this info isn't included in the item stats.

thanks

tf2tools.net/collections/76561198130541836/same-items-730

Never underestimate autism, user.

I guess I'm starting to see why people bitch about pyro existing beyond the "w+m1" complaints.

Why even bother letting him exist.

>Why even bother letting him exist
don't start going down that train, you won't like the destination

doesn't matter now that tf2 is a dying game
literally the only people that care so much about it are the people who can't play anything else

>youtube.com/watch?v=Sh3gPQuVCWo
>people ACTUALLY main this class

are you done forcing memes yet

>>>/owg/

He's fun to play on pubs, but yeah, he's going to remain complete shit unless Valve implements a complete rework. Spy is still even more useless.

Let me talk about pyro

Shotgun, stock Axe and Homewrecker are the only non-Crutches

>Flare
Free Crits with no effort

>Detonator
Free Mini Crits with no effort

>Reserve shooter
Free Minicrits for no effort

>Manmelter
Free crits when you press m2

>Scorch shot
Free Minicrits AND knockback by pressing m1

>Panic Attack
just a retarded weapon

>Axtiguisher
free crits and minicrits with no effort

>powerjack
FREE and unlimited speed boost

>third degree
FREE damage to medics without even hitting them

>Neon Annihiator
FREE CRITS on wet players (INCLUDING MILK/JARATE)

>Backburner
FREE CRITS by PRESSING M1

>Degreaser
FREE WEAPON SWITCH SPEED AND VIRTUALLY NO PENALTIES

>phlog
F R E E C R I T S AND U B E R FOR PRESSING M1

NOW THESE ARE ALL ON SERVERS WITH RANDOM CRITS O F F
PYRO HAS TOO MUCH HEALTH

THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE WOULD BE MAD ABOUT PYRO NERFS IS BECAUSE PEOPLE PROJECT THEIR DEGENERACY ON PYRO

>Wanting to nerf the second worst class in the game

>doesn't know what a crutch is
>flare gun, manmelter, panic attack, axtinguisher, powerjack, third degree, neon annihilator, backburner, degreaser
not a crutch
>detonator, reserve shooter, scorch shot, phlog
alright these are crutches

hell, homewrecker is a bigger crutch than most of the weapons you mentioned

THE POINT IS PYRO IS THE ONLY CLASS THAT HAS 19 WEAPONS THAT GRANT FREE CRITS AND MINI CRITS BY PRESSING M1 OR M2

>remove all configs
>put all graphics on high
>game plays much smoother
valve is a piece of fuck

It gets free crits and still manages to be the second worst class in-game. Spy also gets free crits and is the worst class in-game.

2fort works huzzah

but that isn't what crutch means
this, though i think spy is better than pyro considering how insane his dps can be if you have good amby aim.
engy is probably worse than spy, too

mostly accurate, but some mistakes
>PYRO HAS TOO MUCH HEALTH
pyro with less health would make him practically unusable
>THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE WOULD BE MAD ABOUT PYRO NERFS IS BECAUSE PEOPLE PROJECT THEIR DEGENERACY ON PYRO
they might be mad because theyre too used to their crutch class being taken away his crutches and since he hasn't ever been nerfed until very recently for years
but it doesnt have anything to do with their "degeneracy" as far as im concerned
also youre exagerating a bit when it comes to some of this stuff

i would argue about half of the weapons you listed as "not a crutch" to be at the least soft crutches but w/e thats just my opinon

>pyro with less health would make him practically unusable
Thats the idea

Welfare crits

Nah, engineer is good at area denial if his team actually works with him. Spy is countered simply by having ears and general awareness. Anything spy can do any other class can do better. At least pyro has his niche of denying ubers.

If you have no idea what the actual fuck you're talking about, please don't make game balance posts.

t, pyro main

>i dislike this thing so i dont want other people to be able to use it
that's not how this works

scorch shot and detonator are the only flare gun-type weapon that legitimately are easier to use
the melees don't really work as a crutch because pyro's melee is literally meaningless when he's already a close range class. they aren't crutches, they're just straight up better (same for degreaser)

>panic attack, manmelter
they're not crutches they're just straight up worse. backburner is the only one i'm not sure about, i guess it could be considered a crutch but retards have a hard time getting behind people to begin with so it's not a very good one

It takes some general map awareness and knowledge of where the enemy team is positioned to use the backburner effectively. Not really a crutch, most flamethrowers are straight up better due to the backburner's increased airblast cost.

backburner at least rewards the idea of sneaking around people and tries to make pyro a flanking class, so i usually give it a pass for that. it also helps with pyro/engineer synergy since an engi can set up a sneaky teleporter and have his pyro buddy go nuts with the backburner. i actually usually run backburner over stock because it's fun to detonator jump into an unexpected place and destroy entire groups of people from behind.

POST YFW YOU

BOMB

MID

Anyone here play TF2 like they're NTR? I make it a point to stay in spawn, then wait while I exit my room for some time and sit outside it to leave the characters to cap the point together by themselves. It's rare for me to return the very moment the point is capped, but if I come back too early while they're still capping the point I make sure to whisper an apology and excuse myself again. I've thought about knocking on the door before I enter but I don't want the noise to potentially disturb them. A few times my mom has asked why I sit outside the door of my room and I tell her each time "It's my new meta" (she has no idea what that means).

>The enemy med's face when

I'm so done with 10+ people teams and instant respawn servers, why is this so popular? Killing someone gives almost zero advantage and makes defenses impossible to mess up

It's for shitters so that they don't feel bad about constantly dying. Instead of getting good enough to not die so often, they make it so that their death is actually worthless instead.

the word you're looking for is hikikomori or neet, ntr means your wife is fucking other people.

Someone buy my thing on the market.

post id if you want a beta pass

WHAT IS YOUR THING

id/me

you're not me

>is actually someone id

tf2r.com/j1t2vl.html

good hat

>id/my is taken too

mfw i meatshot the med

Reminder to not deliver to leeches

You don't tell me what to do!

Once known as "DefencePony" in a past time, i have transcended beyond my past self and have become, my actual name, Cody*. (With a cool little *) Those who have the pleasure of befriending me will be enlightened and entertained. I am The King of the greatest Weapon in TF2, The Beggars Bazooka. I am an Engie Main and I have The Sexiest, Smoothest, Most Amazing Voice Ever to be heard in TF2 and Mumble History. If you catch me in a pub or perhaps in a Lobby you may even have the experience of a lifetime, Hearing My Beatboxing. I am THE King of Beatboxing. I am a very friendly Trader and i also Pub/Lobby a lot, so feel free to join me and hang out!

get up and kill

>1 hour late comment

Someone post the video with the highlander team full of children

thanks