/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DDSTrans/status/731404811707408384
fanfiction.net/s/11872677/22/Snow-and-Scales
youtube.com/watch?v=94CCxVMltQY
strawpoll.me/10222782
youtube.com/watch?v=0fS24IxelBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tharja a best

Based Flora

You forgot to include the info about the FE4 patch, you fool.

twitter.com/DDSTrans/status/731404811707408384

At least this one is on time.

Second for Anna a best.
Also, Morgan is cuter than fucking Lucina

?

This one has it

Just so we're clear, I should let ganz did, right?

Also it's been 3 years since awakening. How is there zeeo footage of a vaguely brown girl with a big booty twerking in Tharja cosplay?

Too late. Should have posted it first.

Fuck off Kagacuck. It doesn't belong in the OP

*freezes u*

I like Hana

I love Sakura!

Reported. This one is on time, already has everyone in it, and has no issues.

You literally made another thread just because I dont know.........you're petty and don't like Flora?

>irrelevant thread clutter that someone sneaked on for no reason

No

I made it before i even saw that this one was made and the other one was just deleted

when's etika?

>I should let ganz did, right?
If you don't want the end of chapter Speedwing, yeah.

Azura is ______

You literally just met the fucker 5 minutes ago!

This was supposed to be a "random user plays through every FE game, no-reset, in two weeks", or at least, that was my plan. I started with FE1, but that was harder than I realized, so I moved onto a game I knew better.

The speed was my downfall. Also, Hector Hard Mode was recommended, but I've never even completed HHM playing seriously. Furthest I've gotten was Ch25 or so.

Maybe I'll just go back to FE1 and try just doing the games where I'm comfortable.

I paired up a Blacksmith and a Hero

They're counterparts right?

>when the kagakeks get BTFO by Florabros

I reported this one becuz the Floracuck got his thread deleted and then makes another one

thats not how the rules work

Fuck you

*kills you

Tomorrow my boi

Is it important?

>New information pertaining to Fire Emblem
>irrelevant thread clutter

fanfiction.net/s/11872677/22/Snow-and-Scales

New Chapter.

Am i the only person here that genuinly likes EVERY game in the FE series?

Post those castle cards.

I need your BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

Is it worth breaking all the pots on nohr 12 lunatic? Does arthurs personal skill get better later on?

>wake up Sakura
>she breaks my jaw

Blacksmiths are a bit stronger, bulkier and get A-rank axes, B-rank swords instead.

>actual news about FE
>irrelevant
Kill yourself.

If you want to go fast, you should've played Hector Normal or Eliwood Hard mode.

what is that picture trying to convey?

Which first gen Kana papa is the best?! A new tier list made to answer that question.

The tier is sorted by which father gives Kana specifically the best growth spread by adding his growths and putting the number under the character's portrait. Note that your mileage may vary due to RNG and Bane/Boon, which were not factored into the equation.

Yo.

I do, which is why I want to play through them all now.

However, I'm not fond of the DS games, if only because of their UI and character designs.

Shilling my castle on /feg/!

Not to mention their silly crit animation.

>fanfiction
back to tumblr flora cuck

I liked all the games I've played. For some reason I feel like I won't like 4/5 that much though.

Imagine you've traveled back in time.

It is now April 2015, and the following announcement trailer has just come out:
youtube.com/watch?v=94CCxVMltQY

What are you expecting the plot to be, and what do you expect out of each side?

I have an EZ seize and will revisit everyone who visits me in a few hours when I'm not dead inside.

>when I'm not dead inside.
u ok

Why's that?

sofar 4 is my personal favorite but i also really like Sacred Stones

But all FE games are nice in thier own way and deserve to be played

>dead inside
You had a bad day, user?
Tell me...

>Kaze AND Silas higher than Jakob

W-What the FUCK!?!?!??!!?

>Blacksmith crit with carp steamer

>married Kaze, Xander, and Shura

Well, I guess I'm doing alright.

I'm marrying Saizo next time I replay Birthright. Keep it in the family.

But this reminds me, I need to Benny at some point too. Maybe I can marry him in Rev and go after Izana in Conquest. Hm.

The map style seems very daunting and from what I've read the mechanics seem to be very outdated(something like no convoy and you can't trade items between people or something)

>"Is Nintendo rusing me with an April Fools joke?"

I think I'll give up on FE7 for now.

Since I'm trying to go a bit speedy, I'm just going to continue from FE1 now, doing them in order, on the easier difficulties (I'll even do Eliwood Normal in FE7 to save myself the embarrassment). I'll only be doing up to Sacred Stones anyway, as it's not easy for me to get screenshots of PoR or RD.

>SS
Fuck off Magvebaby!!!

Rinkah is out of the way now: Who'll be the favorite this poll?strawpoll.me/10222782

At what exact point in Conquest do I stop and simultaneously drop all these hot spicy DLC seals and stat boosters?

I was kind of waiting until the army got big enough and am at 11.

pieri images pls?

Astrid

>"random user plays through every FE game, no-reset, in two weeks"
Unless you have an unusual amount of free time and an unwavering attention span, I doubt that's feasible. Hell, you'd have to complete a game every two days. And even the best of players eventually get fucked by RNG.
>Hector Hard Mode was recommended, but I've never even completed HHM playing seriously
Then you were tricked. HHM doesn't fuck around like the rest of FE7. If you want to play fast, do ENM. Or maybe just play to have fun instead of pseudo-speedrunning.

>not killing shura for boots

Why is this garbage quality picture the most posted Flora picture on /feg/?

I personally liked the big maps, made it seem like a full scale war

But its a chore to get the non horse units across the map at times

Or to get all horsemen trough the tiny forest where you get Deirdre

But for the most part i kinda wish we'd get a FE game with big ass maps again

Like i like how when you put all the maps together, you basically have the whole map of the jugdral continent

Fe5 has regular shaped maps btw, but has this fatigue thing where you cant use the same chars every map and have to switch out units, its unique and adds in new strategies but can be a pain

slim pickings

What do you expect from Floracucks?

That Corrin in the background may as well be a reclassed Laslow.

Tharja makes my dick hurt so much

WHY ARE ONI CHEFS SO TERRIBLE

Waiting until promotions naturally come is a safe choice if you're worried about steamrolling through the game. Chapter 15/16/17 is a safe choice
Otherwise just start dumping the seals now and save the stat boosters for patching up bad growths

MUH DICK
U
H

D
I
C
K

Well, how about that time you didn't fully delete your name to shitpost towards "Kagacucks".

Butthurt Elibabby detected

yep

Which Fates husbando would you hatefuck?

>Corrin/Camilla plays le wacky goofy anime music all throughout
>the only MU/Royal support to do so

This feels a little bit emasculating...

Peri is the shittiest girl

Pussy-FE playin Magvelbaby detected

Ah yes, that good old April Direct
youtube.com/watch?v=0fS24IxelBA
What a fun time.
I'm sure I'll enjoy it but it'll probably take a while to get into
You should get that checked out
>actually believing that was me
Come on user

>unusual amount of free time and an unwavering attention span
I have both of those things, luckily. I'm off work all Summer, and the only games I truly enjoy are FE. I was planning on playing through them all anyway, just thought it'd be cool to post my playing on here.

I've noticed HHM is a bit too much for me, especially on speedrunning. When I've played it seriously, I found myself having more trouble than in my Thracia runs though, I've never beaten that either, but that's because my furthest file got corrupted a few months back

I like Shura. Also, I married him in Birthright, so that wasn't an option in the first place.

they're blind

How good is the script in BookOfHolsety's patch? Aside from the now present Epilogue and Ending.

>Want to marry my bigsistermomwife
>Game treats the whole thing like a joke

JUST

At least they get death blow.

Soleil? More like Sowife

i like her and rhajat desu

Sostinky stinky

They're pretty decent desu. They hit hard, are deceptively fast and are really bulky in the 3 defensive stats. Death Blow is nice too.

Better than sorcs and onmyojis

BUT MUH +2 MOV!!!!

>Not playing and enjoying every FE game
It takes getting used to but it grows on you, it did for me at least
Now that Fe4 has a good translation you should give it a try, its a good game

You're stinky.

>Hayato
>Sex God
Kek. But he probably is the best 1st gen parent if (for whatever reason) you wanted to go for a magic M!Kana.

Make her stop sexually harrassing my wife!

God tier taste

>make sure lights are on
>point phone at tv
>take picture
???

Cutest family

Side mentality really is the worst thing. It's weird since we're mostly anonymous. Why do I need to pursue conflict with another side if it doesn't fall with my ideals? It's fucking stupid.