/rorg/ - Return of Reckoning General

Old Thread: Patch When edition

>Get the game here!
www.returnofreckoning.com

>What is RoR?
A warhammer online private server currently in "alpha" stage. T4 and level 40/40 and all RvR content up to forts are finished. PvP content is 99% finished, PvE is in a real "alpha" state. Small dev team doing mostly everything from scratch, no donations or money of any kind are being accepted... game will be completely free.
returnofreckoning.com/about.php
youtube.com/watch?v=R1VbABqvzXY

>Latest Patches
returnofreckoning.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42

>Guilds?
Both defunct, willing to start a guild on destro if enough interest.

>Having trouble installing/Running the game?
Check here first then make a new thread: returnofreckoning.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=4

>Improving graphics
Use Reshade or SweetFX, when reshade 2.0 hits I will upload a drag and drop install somewhere.

>Mods
onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!ANQpgMls6SJ9-jY&id=2399EEDF9EBD76EE!539&cid=2399EEDF9EBD76EE

Enemy and buffhead are recommended, the rest you will have to tryout for yourself. Mods are installed in the "Interface>Addons" folder, then managed in game. Lookout for prereq mods required for some mods to fuction like Libslash etc...

>Offline tree builder / Item Database / Bug Tracker / IRC / Wiki / Old Blogs
waronlinebuilder.org/
arsenalofwar.com/
github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues?state=open
webchat.quakenet.org - Martyrs_Square
warhammeronline.wikia.com/
pastebin.com/RDFUKiC1

>Help I am completely New
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0PMIGmiXa0BK8dFb1iSjfQXPXLOOLVbV
pastebin.com/3cEQzwWg

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofreckoning.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=87
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

over 1000 ppl on right now. looks like t4 is bringing a lot of new players

server is down, time to shitpost in ded general

I didn't have time to test it before the server went down, but does it still work to go to T3 wit ha new lvl 1 character to pick up quests for money end xp?

they fixed it

No you cant take t3 quests as a lvl1 anymore. you can fly to t3 but the npc wont have the quest available for you until you hit the appropriate level. sucks. also the champ rats in the t2/t3 rvr lakes are gone so you cant even grind rats.

good to know

also, how much interest is there in a destro guild?

I'm always at least half interested in any guild, I got kinda burnt out on normie guilds

lets get a thread to bump limit first :^)

hard mode: having it alive while I'm going to bed
dante must die: while posting oc

Gay-cub and I kept it alive several weeks once until spoopycock came around and memed it to death :^)))

Just post screenshots/art instead of memes or cute anime girls.

what about cute anime boys

not WAR related

returnofreckoning.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=87

But we need some autist like scoopy to keep this thread alive at least for a week or two while people are noticing the thread/server.

RANDOM SCREENSHOT GO

we don't

tfw age of shillmar is dead

almost as dead as this thread

gay

This is where we put cucks.

ur all faggots

These boipussies probably too pampered to handle a game in alpha state why even bother with them? They just gon get on and blame their shit play on bugs fuck off

zergfest

yeah, kids zerg, and good players farm zergs with a six man. this is what I'm talking about. fucking bks.

this game is shitw

nys