twitter.com/AnonBabble

nth for Traxex is the best waifu

Still no name :'(

nth for strong women dressing like videogames characters for us to masturbate

TRAP

>t-the opposing game franchise boogeyman is after me
?

dota2 is infested with peruvians, slavs, chinks and other shitskins

the game is worse than ever and reddit now has complete control over balance and game decisions (enjoy your LPQ if peruvians decide to mass report you)

dota is being hoisted upon its own petard.
it's own dotard if you will

That's why I want to know her name. I really like cute girls.

god bless

>played this game for 4 years and never realized ghost scepter gave you +5 stats or that ethreal gave +10 str/int
holy shit

What would it take to make this game good like old times?

>we'll never again reach the peak of dota2 we did between TI4 and TI5
rip 2gd house
rip non-peruvian infested dota
rip the good times

Nuke america.

>peak dota2
>between ti4-ti5

I got 2k hours and I literally don't know ANY of the stats for the active items like refresher, linkens, bloodstone, octarine etc.

Also it took me 1500 hours to realise that Daedalus gives 35% crit and not 25%.

>USA killed dota 2
thanks americans

>non peruvian infested dota
>less than a year ago
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Why so mad?

Did you seriously think TI3 was? The darktimes of dota between the two bright spots?

Yes TI1-2 was god tier with Na`Vi but we didn't have EUhub in that timeperiod

>overwatch is coming out
>even blizzard manages to fucking have region lock
>valve still can't into keeping 300+ ping non english speaking 14 year old spics at an internet cafe out

what does league do better than dota?...

it's because dota is a game fueled by peruvians

Arteezy on suicide watch.

>pick support that isn't an int hero
>everyone assumes I'm playing hard carry
>forces me to solo safelane vs aggressive duo
>happens three times in a row

I'm going to fucking autism talon jungle every game from now on

You do realize your peruvians/russians/randomers/region lock/etc are just excuses right, senpaitachi?

region locking (or at least some restrictions)

better waifus

celebritytypes.com/global-style/test.php
Post em together with your favourite hero
Mine's Drow, the tempo controller.

I would unironically love to play Dota 2 with North Koreans

keeps their shitskins in a containment region

dota2, a game controlled by reddit (SJWs), insists that they be allowed to contaminate the 1st world

It just came at the right time.

i'm not familiar with playing on NA but at some points i'd actually rather have people who arent from my region
in my experience UK players tend to be equally dogshit but are too arrogant to admit it

>literally not a single pure virgin
>waifus

in dota every girl is embodiment of chastity

>tfw you will never take pugna-chans virginity because skeletons don't have hymens

i bet quop is secretly a virgin and the whole succubus thing is just an act to cover it up

Every single one of them are sluts, it's not about being sexy - it's not like the females in Dota aren't pretty.

How the fuck do we convince reddit to get pissed off about this issue? You know if /r/d2g or whatever the fuck they call it over there had a top "upvoted" thread about how region locking needs to be implemented, it would be done in 4 weeks. We need to get reddit pissed off about this fucking issue so we can actually get it done.

It wouldn't be so bad if they were just people who didn't speak the same language. That's annoying enough that they would queue for a language they don't speak, but it's not just that. Spics in my games are so predictably subhuman in every aspect of play. Mid dies once then says "gg report bane noob" then starts feeding down mid, then decides 15 minutes later he doesn't actually want to lose and starts trying again, and then when we finally lose after 55 minutes he says "(all): gg report tiny noob". Or how about the ones who talk in all caps the whole game? You know the ones I'm talking about. There are spics who ride caps lock all game long and talk after every bad occurence. I wouldn't be mad if they could just act like a human being but they act like fucking 12 year olds throwing a constant tantrum at all fucking times. Even when you're winning with some on your team it's annoying because they say retarded shit like "ez" in (all) when they barely did anything to help win.

>had a bad game
>ban everything

how am i supposed to play with my eu bro

>waifus

>with those models

not even close

It's already happened repeatedly, there's some things that Valve just will never give a shit about especially since they know how to distract and appease reddit with minor QOL changes

>The technology just isn't there yet!

>Click the latest patch link
>6.86c

NICE FUCKING GENERAL DOTARDS

What hero do I pick when life is not worth living anymore?

>tfw you play the White Man's Game Mode and peruvian infestation is 1/20th what it is in AP

Dead game.

I think what you mean is that you picked omni, wanted everyone to acknowlegde your fantasy of carrying with omni, failed miserably at it, denied it and went shitposting in the only place you knew you'd have a chance of getting a reply that would not completely disagree with you. And the only reason for that is because you're making stuff up.

go build s&y on omni

If you have people in a party from a different region, then you can play unranked. That's the biggest concession I'm willing to make.

It's not just "one bad game." It's EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. GAME I PLAY, there are 7/10 slots filled with fucking wetback shitskin brown nigger subhumans who act like they have an IQ of fucking 90, pick SHINYOBJECT carries because they are attracted to HIGH K/D instinctively because of their low IQ, build shittarded items and no BKB anywhere in sight, lose then blame whole team. That's the story of 9/10 of ALL OF MY GAMES EVER. WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ALLOWED? BAN SUBHUMAN SHIT SKINS.

the thing is, because south americans accuse other people of being 'racist' valve will never do anything

is it racist to say americans are fat? or russians like vodka? or the british like to drink tea? No, but the goddam south americans say anyone who criticizes them is racist

AA, just afk farm and launch spitballs at people to make them miserable

You could play techies but its too much work

why was their tourney shit?

cause the Koreans won as expected?

I don't get why people want region-locking so badly.

1. It'd fuck queue times, even more so at increasingly higher MMRs when people like RTZ queue for like 5 servers.

2. The 'meta' becomes regional - this already happens mostly in China because West/East split. In fact this is where Sun Ray Phoenix started and made it's way to EU. Their picks are also different with Windranger/SF being prioritized say over Pudge/Invoker/OD.

3. Pros can't play with pros. NA can't touch EU, competitive turns into a war between islands, they will only interact during international events. This is also an INCREDIBLE problem in League of Legends since Korea only plays with themselves, and their NA only plays with NA - meaning they don't get better they just play against shitters like DC currently does.

despaair..

I'M PROUDLY RACIST. This game made me that way. If you are not fucking racist as shit against everyone in south america after playing on US East for more than 100 games, you are a fucking blind SJW faggot leftist who denies reality.

>tempted to play dota for the first time in like 22 months

Thanks for the highly detailed fantasy m8 made me laugh

how's everyone doing?

this fat fuck is stealing hundreds

>B-BUT user, THOSE SHITSKINS DON'T LET ME PLAY AT MY FULL POTENTIAL

>1. It'd fuck queue times, even more so at increasingly higher MMRs when people like RTZ queue for like 5 servers.

I'd rather wait 6 minutes for a decent game then 2 with a horde of south americans on my team

>2. The 'meta' becomes regional - this already happens mostly in China because West/East split. In fact this is where Sun Ray Phoenix started and made it's way to EU. Their picks are also different with Windranger/SF being prioritized say over Pudge/Invoker/OD

completely fucking false. Twitch exists, and major teams in tournaments set trends, something everyon can see

>3. Pros can't play with pros. NA can't touch EU, competitive turns into a war between islands, they will only interact during international events. This is also an INCREDIBLE problem in League of Legends since Korea only plays with themselves, and their NA only plays with NA - meaning they don't get better they just play against shitters like DC currently does.

literally non issue

4/10 made me reply, typical redditor formatting as well

eat shit and puke

Region locking arguments are never really about any global region lock, it's about quarantining South America (and most of SEA) off from the rest of the world

Would you let Capitalist fuck your bitch?

hi there support cuck

What
went
wrong?

It's sad that there is no other modern online video game in existence that can stave off this trash. It's not even hard to beat dota 2, dota 2 is such a shitty poorly designed and poorly managed game.

Why do redditors love 3rd worlders so much

>the invisible r9k neet who never got a drop of attention from anyone.jpg

I met some BRs at my uni that played the game and they weren't cancer.

But my uni did make me incredibly racist towards saudis and arabs in general, especially as a TA having to deal with cheaters.

>Phase Boots Jugg
lmao

i agree tbqh

ill probably play one game and remember how fucking awful it is, though i am going to play the Best Game Mode so it might actually be fun the only good memories i have playing this game were RD because the players were enjoyable and spoke english

I don't give a flipping fuck about any of that shit. RTZ can go suck a fat dick for all I care. If you want to be a pro and train with people across regions then you show dedication and fly to those regions and train with those pros in those regions to learn the way they play the game. Why should I be punished with shit skins in every game just because someone else wants to be a pro player? Why does that fucking affect me? Fuck pros, watching gay "electronic sports" is a fucking farce anyway. I PLAY the game and I want an enjoyable experience. If the game was actually FUN TO PLAY then people wouldn't have to WATCH OTHER PEOPLE PLAY THE GAME for entertainment, they could just play it themselves. I would wait 30 minutes in a queue if it meant I could have 10 quiet white people in every game.

>tfw you collect reports by taking all the farm but never ever pushing

>tfw I used to say this about WoW

Who /comfy/?

>custom maps were a complete and utter dud
>even SC2 had a better custom game community and lifespan

juggernaut can't do anything against a 4500 hp ranged hero with slows and manta
wtf is a jugger supposed to even do

there's always unreal tournament

user take a chill pill. I recommend 400mh diphenhydramine. It's freely available.

>SingSing is going to play Overwatch
who hyped here?

dumb gigagoy faggot

7 slotted venomancer

gj

>It's not even hard to beat dota 2, dota 2 is such a shitty poorly designed and poorly managed game.

and it's funny because an even worse game that's even more popular than dota 2

Match ID please
This looks highly entertaining

Unfortunately for you guys, the game isn't balanced around pubtards like you.

>recommending people go into ultra-nightmare spiders-everywhere what the fuck is that a shadowman anticholinergic hell mode

i gotta tip my hat this is a pretty top tier troll for this cesspool considering it either takes a well-read netizen or a degenerate drugfag teen to know about this

>even worse game that's even more popular than dota 2

u mean league?

please tell me new accounts can play RD

when i made a smurf i think you could play anything except ranked matches. idk how shit is nowadays though

What's the state of this nigga BRISTLEBACK right now guys? Buffed like 3 patches in a row.

Fun as fuck but can he carry me out of trench?

literally the only thing they do better is region locking

Is it worth picking Sunray in exchange of having a Phoenix?

W-we're gonna get the Goypendium tomorrow, r-right guys? ...Guys?

If you don't like 3rd worlders you're a white nazi
Welcome to 2016

I usualy have red amount of reports but at the same time I have a stable 2-4 comments. Weak retards can't stand when you tell them that about their shit I guess.

>actually giving money to valve

youtube.com/watch?v=eAps4uC0P-g

I think he's pretty shitty, going a fast abyssal is prolly good though with the new vanguard
don't sink all your gold into armor items, thats retarded.

What's the appeal of chest tumors?

I'm sexually addicted to Traxex, the Drow Ranger.

sauce

Was it a honeypot lan, /d2g/?

>people who don't buy compendiums

you gon get bullied

>people who actually play
you're your own bully