Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

/cuteguild edition

Previous: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>Want to cut some cookies?
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Other urls found in this thread:

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/vv8gmyvzkd/
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3111888.1f3a4f75.113f4f546585
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why couldn't Linker be more cute?

daily reminder
this is discord

I'm going to sleep, did you and Azebu find a way to ress Clover, Karga?

Is thuan useless y/n

Is it's costume cute y/n

>game penalizes the fuck out of you for being in an area that's not your "optimal level range"
>basically forces you to move on, no matter where you are

Fuck you, let me decide when to go, you terrible piece of shit game.

always, always know your swords

i'll ask again

so, that FOE guild, how can i contact them? some teamspeak/ventrillo or something? i think some my friends are playing there

help, I'm addicted to making alts

Centurion when?

Karga got off for a bit. Clover's still not up. Looking for a way to force him back into the guild.

For the user asking about the Archer2Ranger1Scout1Fletcher3 build:

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/vv8gmyvzkd/

stat build in pic.

pretty much sadly

it's cool not cute

Here is a full review of Featherfoot after playing them some more.

They actually have some really good damage, but it's much too situational, is single target only and their ability to deliver this damage sucks. The only thing this class needs to become really good is a few quality of life fixes (mainly to range and cooldowns).

Blood Bath: Does some amazing damage. Hits like 20 times in 5 seconds. The healing on it is shit. It's range is shorter than melee. It also wont effect anything except insect/demon/beast enemies at all. It's still really good on things you can use it on though.

Blood Sucking: This also does some pretty good damage, about 18 hits in 7 seconds. The healing on it is also really good and scales with your magic attack. It's range is also really shit, and it can be cancelled so you need to stun shit before you use it. This does work on all enemies, but only the heal works on insect/demon/beasts.
This skills one fatal flaw is it's SP cost. 896 SP at level 1, and about 1400 SP at level 5.

Bone Pointing: Kind of sucks. It's a turret that does 1/3rd your damage every second or two and curses (no hp regen and lowered magic defence). There is honestly nothing else to get so you'll put points into this because it just auto attacks shit no matter what. Even with 0 FPS it'll still work.

Ngadhundi: On it's own this is a bit shit. It does some damage and has a short cooldown. But it doubles the damage from missile attacks. Party with an archer and they'll fucking marry you on the spot. It has a 100% uptime at level 1, so you don't need more points in it than that.

Kurdaitcha: This is a joke ability. Avoid it. You walk slowly and curse shit, but the curse does almost nothing due to it's tiny duration.

For skills you need to max Blood Bath and Suck. 1 Point in Ngadhundi and the rest in Bone Pointing because you've got nothing else to put points into.

For now I'd avoid the class. Warlock does a similar thing but better and with much more ease.

I'm level 70, where the fuck do I train? I'm 3 levels from my next circle and I fee stuck.

>taking a rank in a class
>just for a cute costume

Who else has done this?

Do I start anew on Klaip or live lonely life in Orsha?

Post on /r/TreeOfSavior

why do you keep playing if they are going to reset everything?

Someone please make a leveling guide image I don't know whether to save cards at certain spots or use them

So, how dungeons and share exp works?

With 2 runs a day, will I get more or less exp if I go with 3 or 6 members?

Claimed for dank ass magic.

> 4 Swordsmen
Your a masochist, right?

The guild gets deleted if the leader disconnects or was disconnected.

the trick is

all swordsmans are trash

You know what?

I like this game Devs.

I mean, they have absolutelly no idea what they are doing.

They dont know how to netcode
Their code is very vulnerable
They cant into balance
They dont even know how to monetize their goddamn game

But they still made a pretty cute and fun korean grinder for us. I like those guys.

>reset

bro this ain't CBT

Orsha isn't an unplayable laggy fucking mess yet, so I'd say stick to Orsha.

When is ping going to go down? Unplayable like this

why aren't you picking up divine machine arrow? isn't that the fletcher's holy grail single target nuke? is it just not feasible to use due to materials cost or what?

Dungeons after level 90 don't really give amazing exp. You'll do them but only because you've got nothing better to do.

That being said, use the match maker, it gives you the best exp.

>Free to play.
>It's not free.
>You can't play it.
Knowing your street slang can save your life!

i'm not trying to get into guild, just want to talk. maybe some skype, or something?

Thanks again man. Any tips on what stat to focus on at first?

>holy grain single target nuke

No, it's a garbage skill that does shit damage, knocksback mobs, and costs a fuckload to cast.

Magic arrow 10 is the holygrail single target dps.

Do dungeons let you queue still even if you've done your 3?

>all friends quit after two weeks

Eh, fun while it lasted.

exp is still good, it's just that they don't occur near an exp curve reset which is why they don't seem as good as the previous dungeons.

Try at 2 AM. Every time prime time rolls around the lag comes back.

Yes, they had a whole month to fix the issues, and no, they didn't even bother to try.

Legit curious about what you think """good""" fantasy is.

Mee too i've afk'd more than play because questing is breaking my will

I want to hold hands with a chronomancer!

I hope this isn't a ruse, kind user.
Because this is totally going to be my first Archer I make

Like already been said a gazzilion times, go do the settlement and than go royal mausoleum (preferably with a party and spawn camping).

I'm new and what stats and skills should I get on a Wizard

If I plan on getting to scout c3 as fast as humanly possible, is this a decent build for it?
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3111888.1f3a4f75.113f4f546585

i like the meme where this game is in early access.

What are some classes that unnerve you?

50th for comfy blowing up reddit/discord guilds.

No. Most dungeons actually give pretty bad exp. I think the level 145 dungeon gives the best exp in the game at around 1.5 million (using matchmaking with token active) a run. But the 145 dungeon is like twice as long than any other dungeon.

Most other dungeons give 1 to 1.5 million exp per run but a few (160, 175 and 200) give much less.

yeah, pretty much. here are the builds I'm running with them (each is pretty distinct I think):

>lvl 124
>C1 Swordsman - C1 Highlander - C3 Barbarian - C2 Doppelsoeldner

>lvl 69
>C1 Swordsman - C1 Peltasta - C3 Hoplite - C1 Doppelsoeldner - C1 Dragoon

>lvl 128
>C1 Swordsman - C1 Peltasta - C2 Hoplite - C3 Corsair

>lvl 105
>C1 Swordsman - C3 Peltasta - C3 Squire

i've still got one more in me too. planning on making a cata/templar soon.

Max int.

Why is jukopus leaf worth so much in the market place? Is this the RMT shit?

>hype for the game
>finally see it's out
>download
>hype intensifies
>//ping
>see this
rip hope ;_;

>buy cheap companions
>be level 240
>level them up fast with end game exp gains
>continue doing this and buy new character slots when i run out of them
>team level rises to the cap
>now i have 30% bonus exp for when the level cap is raised

Why aren't you abusing pets instead of making alts tosg?

Running a lower level zone is perfectly viable? 70 zones yield lvl5 cards which I've stacked over 100 of as of now, I'm 103 and have now gotten to 90 zones.

130 and 190 are still very very solid

ONLY dungeons worth doing for exp
50, 90, 130, 190

yes they're close to level curves but it doesn't change the fact that those dungeons are all significantly better for exp than anything else at those levels

Something about this NPC feels off

And the skills?

Can you use multiple of the same gem color in the same item?

Like if I have 2 sockets in my shield I can put two red gems in at the same time and they work?

holy shit, I thought I had it bad

тaм зa гopным хpeбтoм pyины бoльших гopoдoв
pyки титaнoв, зoлoтыe дocпeхи бoгoв

Which of the following would probably be the most enjoy to play or most needed/wanted in a party even if playing it isn't that enjoyable? Fuck priest since buffs can just be bought from a pardoner and no one should ever need a resurrection and if they do they probably deserve to walk back, fuck paladin since barrier can be bought via skill scrolls, fuck Krivis since Daino can be bought via skill scrolls.

Wizard > Pyro or Cyro > Linker 2 > Chrono 3
Wizard 3 > Linker > Chrono 3
Wizard 2 > Psychokino 3 > Wizard 3 > Warlock
Cleric 2 > Dievdirbys 3 > Druid > Plague Doctor
Cleric 2 > Dievdirbys 3 > Cleric 3 > Kabbalist/Plague Doctor

▶inb4 dune

that artwork is SIGNIFICANTLY younger and more feminine than the game model

yes

Because of IMC's brilliant idea to put in an automatically generation price floor on everything in the market. Those leaves are worth a lot because you literally cannot sell them for any lower. In fact it only serves to help RMT since they can sell their shit using those high prices and it wouldn't look suspicious.

130 dungeon is 1.2 million exp a run, 190 dungeon is about 1.4 million per run.

In terms of exp gained it is actually

145 > 217 > 190 > 130 > 90 > 175 > 50 > 160

Not sure where 200 sits since no one does it for exp (but apparently low) and 240 because I'm not 240 yet.

In almost all cases above level 90, it's usually a lot quicker and more efficient to form a 5 man party and just grind.

How much evasion do you even get with that?

Fencer is still mediocre. Fix this.

>niggers thinking archer 3 is worth shit

The only benefit of going archer is a slight increase in evasion, slight damage increase in multishot damage, a useless new skill which does no damage, and a better kneeling which will never be used over split arrow. Archer 3 is overkill and practically a waste in a rank, you're better off getting a point in ranger for barrage which does everything archer 3 does better.

>Bonus Points: 34
Am I missing something? I'm pretty sure the max you can get at iTOS currently is 33.

Any fencer build that doesn't suck ass and make it viable to level up solo?

Yeah, it's because people used it to RMT so the limit is based on what it's sold for.

>That being said, use the match maker, it gives you the best exp.

I see, thanks.

Got the doubt because I saw the TOS mechanics in the OP and there it had

>While in a party the experience gained is also penalised depending on the number of members
>yadda yadda 1 = 100%, 2 = 60%, 3 = 50%, 4 = 45%, 5 = 44% and 6 = 41.67%

So I just thought that in a closed enviroment like a dungeon with a limited amount of monsters, sharing exp would not be the best idea to do.

Discworld, Name of the Wind, The Blade Itself, and The Magicians are all vastly superior to popcorn bullshit like Dragonlance.

This.

1-50
Use cards if you're more than 3 levels lower than the level requirement (yes 3 not 5, its been calced). Your exp cards here don't matter too much but they do help you get over any gaps to reach the 50 dungeon.
50 dungeon will easily carry you to 60, if you somehow aren't reaching 60 from 50 dungeon than f2 tenant chapel not only is great for exp, but also amazing for gold.
60-70 just follow main quest, USE YOUR EXP CARDS NOW TO REACH 70 ASAP
70-80 mausoleum and settlement whenever you get bored of the grind
80-85 baron and all the rest of the farm shit
85-87 exp cards exp cards exp cards
87-90 you can go back to main storyline quests now however at around 91-92 you'll probs be wanting to head to tenant farm to farm for both exp and silver

SCREENCAP THIS SO I DON'T HAVE TO SAY THIS SHIT AGAIN

discord leaks when?

Dungeons are fun. Decent exp, interesting (kek) party combination, group efforts and possibility to take a good TALT at the end.

Ofc, I'm a support that can make everyone useful and I can solo kill bosses, if you have shit gear, shit build, no alchemist potions and need to be carried, well...

>no one should ever need a resurrection and if they do they probably deserve to walk back

m'goodbuild

Are Chronomancers the cutest class?

>blue dumaro claw does practically nothing
>is worth 30k per piece
FUCKING IMC REMOVE THIS STUPID PRICE LIMITATION

I just did a stat reset and had 34 bonus points.

Think there's an extra golden statue in inciente inner district.

The party finder gives you 600% exp shared between 5 people, so about 120% of the normal amount. This is higher than any other bonus you can gain for partying.

>klaipedia
>go from one map to another
>//ping goes from 0.4 to 1.3
not
even
once

Aight, I'll swap out A3 for R1 then, barrage should help me step up my aoe too now that I think of it.

There is

Cryos are also a super-comfy brand of adorable, but only the girls. Boys look legit stupid.

>not on varena
Oh boo hoo poor you and your bad ping, you totally have it so bad you poor baby
Come varena and than you'll see true hell

You forgot to mention the attribute of Kurdaitcha, making cursed enemies have a chance of taking 2x damage. From what info I could dig out, you did not even need a point in Kurdaitcha to be able to get its attribute.

Dungeons are not fun. The exp stops being really good past level 90 and all you ever get is fucking talt.

Honestly they should just remake them all. Every dungeon in the game is literally a reused map with reused enemies. It's the most half assed shit I've ever seen.

Not my fault if someone didn't put any con into their build and gets 1-shot.

Will check, thanks.

>item is selling for 200k on market
>try to sell it
>only "allowed" to sell it for 24k
>no reason given other than "You can't."

Why the fuck?

Bottom line, what is the best dps / utility setup in this game?

I want to kill shit well but also have buffs, stuns, debuffs, etc and whatnot.

I don't know what to pick.

Why couldn't linker be cute

I love the support it brings but I hate the costume

Kurdaitcha attribute is really good and works with bone pointing I think.

So I might as well just go ahead and ask this: Since you can swap hairstyles as wigs, is there a command you can find to do this manually? Would the base hair be an item/wig too? Because of something like this, people were able to delete their own hair at one point in Mabinogi and thus lock themselves out of their characters. Previously, hackers had been able to delete/swap their hair with another item to do the same.

Given how ToS is supposedly "the shittiest MMO game ever" it should be able to have something like that happen maybe? Like swapping the hair to nothing or putting a male hair on a female character.

Do you have a rank in Linker?