collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DwrI1l-1ODY
twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FC WHERE

yo dsg i made this video from last night. story time

During my time browsing various forums it has became clear that it is 1: difficult to even be summoned as a blue and 2: not be so awful that you just get killed by the red immediately. So I thought I would host my own late night session last night to help some blues. I started at like 1:15 am my time with the intent to play until i died and hopefully getting some concords for some blues. Well I quickly realized that I was on a roll and kept taking clips using shadow play. By the time I got so tired/bored I wanted to stop it was 4:20am(heh, no joke) and i STILL never died. I didnt even have my tears popped. I did not kill every single invader personally but i had to have had between 90-110 in my world and i must have killed 80% of them personally. I have made my 3rd ever attempt at making a dark souls 3 video and this is my result.

youtu.be/DwrI1l-1ODY

please check it out, feedback is welcome

Yeah, I need to crash it.

>lose FC streak to lagger

Licking the spots inbetween karla's toes clean

Sorry to anyone waiting for a FC summon, quite a few people and now there are constant invasions.

How can people say Reds and Purples get the same invasion priorities. It seems every time I invade with red it's a solo host. Every purple is a ganksquad.

should gregor the fat madman host at the stray demon again?
i was going to start on my cosplay event char but it can wait

Man I forgot how much better simply infusing a weapon is rather then having to collect like three different types of titanite for the various upgrade trees.

>want obscuring ring
>shit at pvp
>try to pvp anyway
>gank squads everywhere

>try to farm darkwraiths
>2 trucks with legs ravage my anus

I just want a ring

I wish str raised equip load a bit

jesus christ you're hot

Having played extensively at all level ranges I can safely say that 80-90 is the sweet spot, up to 100 is okay

120 is fucking cancer and not fun at all.

50 is fun for mid tier, 25 for earlygame shenanigans

Seriously I almost even regret getting one of my chars into 120, it's just not fun there

i sure am loving this patch

What SL for warden twinblade meme build?
I tried it 60 and it didn't work

no one says that ever. purples will generally get hosts with summons before reds.

literally EVERY match is against a guy with ceastus in off hand spamming parry, trying to one shot me with their hornet ring. How does ANYONE find this unironically fun?

>shit at pvp
>want obscuring ring
for what

w-who is that? Is that you in that pic?

If it weren't for the stutters and sudden frame drops I'd invade Archives rooftops more often.

It's pretty fun and filled with all kinds of people.

This Gregor is probably gonna stop in like 30 minutes man, you could take over then if you like.

red sign at pontiff and wait for idiots to summon you. Alternatively go to central irithyl and invade, then hide in a corner and wait for them to die. It's a very difficult area and very far to the boss, most of the time if they make it to the church they will light it and suicide to get more estus

>mfw I finally beat the Champ
Awesome boss battle, his second phase is nonstop balls to the walls combos.

So if i kill the assassin, Yuria will leave and never come back?

Should I kill her at this point or is there more to her quest, or did killing the assassin end it.

Good good you are dense. Of course it was broken, and still is, which is the fucking reason we have to use this workaround.
All I told you is that family sharing the game to a new account is no different than buying the game on a new account. It accomplishes the same thing.

So, no, they're not gonna ban anyone.

I am not gay if I am attracted to Gwyndolin right? I mean he looks like a girl and me being a straight man is natural to being attracted to feminine looks thus not making me gay. As long as I dont look at the testicles and penis it is perfectly fine. That makes sense right? I am not gay.

I wish he was in his second phase from the start desu, would be more fun that way.

What's the best place to farm raw gems?

Fuck off you hippie

What are the best spears?

alright
i guess ill start it up at 930 and see how many signs i get
id host at high wall like literally everyone else but vordt and dancer are dead

>that goofy fucking astora roll attack fight

aerthas why do you do this

yes. plz watch me play dark souls. i have face cam.

What you touch yourself to in the privacy of your computer is none of our business, fagboy.
Just bear in mind that you'll live a happier life if you're honest with yourself.

So question: If I go on to beat my NG++ will I still be able to find the NG++ rings in the New game +++?
Google shows nothing

Why is vg so fucking aggressive and hatefull for no reason.

Its not even funny at this point.

Is that Ippiki?

the further i get the shittier this game gets :(

THE SUNLESS REALMS ARE MIRRAH

SOMEONE GET VAATI ON THE PHONE

>always play sword and board holy knight paladin character with miracles, heide knight, heavy medium shield and straight sword etc because it's my favorite character archetype
>pick herald and swap spear for astora straight sword (first faith req weapon I found)
>infuse with raw because highest paper damage at blacksmith and buff with lightning because miracles
>find out I'm playing some shitter easymode drake sword meme class

GIVE ME FUN WEAPONS

Since when is Veeky Forums friendly towards twitchwhores?

shenanigans

I SAID FUCK OFF

is there anyway to increase the speed of the Wolnir's holy sword weapon art?

>fun
>in gank souls 3

i thought the sunless realms was Anor Londo

it's nighttime and Sirris is a darkmoon blade

Just posting this one more time, then you can ignore it.
A friend is doing the final test run of the First Person Mod now:
twitch
.tv/letofski

If everything goes well and First Person doesn't break anything horribly, I'll be posting the script publicly here at the end.

who? my twitch link is found thru my utube vid man. just watch me play some games later. fav me senpai

>homosexuals avatarfagging as shitty seasonal shoujo heroines
This is a new low, desu

Okay I actually really like the Flamberge's moveset. A lot. It might not have as high attack power as the Claymore or other members of the class but it works really nice for me.

>930

Or 2:30am for me.

sure looks like him

Never used this weapon before because it's a meme powered greatsword. Still figuring out how to use it. All I know is that it does crazy as fuck damage on the roll attack, has hyper armor during every swing, and apparently has more hyper armor than a zwei (just watched an AGS and Zwei trade hits and the Zwei was stunned in 1 hit while the AGS was still perfectly fine)

>reuses content from bloodborne and DaS1
>literally reuses content from it's self

DaS3 kinda fucking sucks desu

Since when is this your personal hugbox?
kek that l

Why are you only able to get invaded before the area boss is killed? I wanna get invaded all the time

N O R M I E S G E T O U T

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is there an actual downside to not meeting the FAI requirement for the ASS? It doesn't seem to affect the damage or the stamina usage.

Flamberge is the best of the regular greatswords. Infuse it with a refined gem.

does he ever truly have fun?
he's always dueling with the most meta of weapons, never tries anything else and goes on about how every other weapon in the game is bad

Would anyone be interested in a Smouldering Lake FC thing?
Probably FFA to make use of all that space, giant avelyn is turned off and stuff, only problem is I have no idea where people spawn in

>mfw I let myself get summoned for Sulyvahn just to squat in the corner and watch with my binoculars how the casual pleb host gets rekt

>Posts normiest forced meme
>Whines about normies

Because I've had several purple invasions that were solo, and several reds that had phantoms. The only difference between purple and red over 9 characters is that you get the option to slay phantoms if they have them. You still get the phantom option even when they're solo, and other invaders count.

It makes me happy this is the last Souls. Half the DaS youtubers will die because no more lore to make shit up lol

Obviously. Did you not realize that the sunset shield was the mirrah shield?

GREATSWORDS

>since when is vg

Vg isnt one entity You're just a fucking pessimist who doesnt get enough social contact in life to know how instantly hatefull you are just shows how much of a fucking loser you are.

its not about being a hugbox you autist, its about not instantly hating ANYTHING anyone here makes for NO reason, and then acting like its the hip normal thing to do. its fucking stupid, you're one of the reasons why this board is a containment board.

Doesn't work for pve. Slumbering dragon works

Winged knight twin axes

1 v 1 son, ill wreck u(in ds3 and prob IRL also). ill show you who the real casul is.

>pic is gf

I'd be pretty embarrassed to have that painted in my back.

there's a big ugly red x in the ui

Sunset Shield is just FROM being lazy reusing/purposing assets.

I bought the physical version of SotFS, does that mean I am playing the revamped version of the game?

Apparently in SotFS, there's supposed to be a statue in the things betwixt, but I never saw it. Is there an option I missed to choose between vanilla or SotFS?

this pic top kek

Is there anything more satisfying than seeing a parryfag get BTFO by the R2 from Yhorm's Machete?

are there any actual drawbacks to hollowing other than the zombie look?

I wear a helmet anyway so I'm not gonna spend a buttload of souls to revert it if there are no actual drawbacks.

Naw. We tested the lake shortly after pc release and the framerate was too terrible for fcs. Anyone running on a toaster was getting 20 fps or less and it was just shit all around.

This is the problem with fc locations right now. Most of the wide open areas that WOULD be ideal fc locations are abysmal due to the ports terrible optimization and shitty stability.

You are actually triggered because we didn't hug some socposting shitmonger.
Fuck off to tumblr where you obviously belong

Parrying a ceaseless R1 shitter.

please respond

just how much legs I need to get rid of this chicken legs look

>le fuck off to tumblr XD REDDIT AM I RITE GUYS??

holy fuck you are so cliche its sad.

You take more damage from the Hollowslayer gs

Post your favorite bosses from the souls series (1 or 2 per game is fine)
Demon's Souls: Old King Allant
Dark Souls: O&S, Artorias
Dark Souls 2: Darklurker, Fume Knight
Bloodborne: Didn't play
Dark Souls 3: Twin Princes

>see a ghost wearing mimic head and sage rapier running up the stairs in Anor Londo
Hang in there buddy. You can do it. We can do it ;_;

If I am cosplaying as a Mirrah character what would be the correct weapons to use? I think Dark Souls 2 had mirrah weapons and shields but DaS3 only has the Lucatiel armor.

you aren't even on pc you turbocasual normie

>pic is MY girlfriend

This place isn't for you, not my fault

DaS3 has the mirrah sword and shield

Gargoyle Flame Spear

EXPLOSIONS

>Blue Sentinels
>30+2
>undead settlement/crux woods
>no summons in 3 hours

please respond

Some armors will just give you chicken legs
Leggings of thorns
Wolf knight leggings

Better off sticking with knight like leggings

>the exact same firelink shrine soapstone messages can also be found at the untended graves firelink shrine

untended graves confirmed for taking place in the future

literally irrefutable evidence, come at me vaati

Again, its not the place, its you. You;'re a fucking sad hatefull loser and you know it.