/poeg/ Path of Exile General

Old screenshot edition also you fags are lazy.

>2.2.2 Patch Notes
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1647114

>Ascendancy Offline Skill Planner
github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/tag/2.2.4

>Helpful links
pastebin.com/2a5WBcBP

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/

>Read this before asking for build advice
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

>Rough mapping guide (ignore IIQ advice if it's still in there)
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489756

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1661926/page/2#p13280163
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1662279
api.exiletools.com/class-rank?league=perandusfbhc&limit=100&format=html#Gladiator
youtube.com/watch?v=BQq7v6LmtK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

friendly reminder that streamer rng is real

even with a dummy twitch account

dead game

They should re-release old leagues and spice them up. Fix any bugs or whatever that's problematic and add some extra/variety.

Also, league that has enemies that actively hunt you down when. It'd be mega fucking easy to add.

Kinda a noob here, quitting D3 since it's getting old as shit
Anyway, is there anything in the microtransaction shop that's a must buy?
I don't mind spending $20-$30 on this game

tabs
maybe the righteous fire thing

Not really. Everything is mostly convenience, but some stash tabs / currency tab could be useful.

Former is more space, later is just a simple and neat way to organize all your currency.

stash tabs for QoL improvement. about $10-15 worth of them is enough

nothing else is worth buying

I see. Thanks

This.

>Specced CI before finishing normal

Was it a grave mistake?

only mistake is posting here. let this shit die

dont go CI until you have some proper way to leech set up

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1661926/page/2#p13280163

Today brought us another episode of The Dan_GGG Adventures. I don't feel quite as triggered this time though, unfortunately.

So far it doesn't seem so bad.

I killed Malachai easy because any of his moves are so slow I have the time to regen to full before they hit me, and once recharge hits I am essentially invincible for 4 seconds.

>4 hours to make a new thread
>New thread about to 404

Is reave the best claw skill?

Thinking of making a raider/ranger that uses claw next league.

probably, but there's no reason to use claws over daggers or maybe even thrusting swords

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1662279
these new items are garbage

my first 6l and most expensive item is a carcass jack what can i build with it??

Lol. What's the worst thing he's said?

depends on your league
just check poe.trade for similar prices

three-step assault is literally worse atziri's step with conditional memes thrown in

Maybe spell is different than spell damage?

I wonder if there are like non-damage spells that give huge debuffs next patch.

I could see it work with a tri-Pacifism permanent Onslaught Scion.

literally said about every gamebreaking unique until someone smarter than you figures out how to use them

i need source for that

api.exiletools.com/class-rank?league=perandusfbhc&limit=100&format=html#Gladiator
Guess, i can try to get alter demi since i'm 3rd now.

you don't need anything other than one premium stash tab to be able to trade optimally.
if you want more inventory space just make a mule account, they are free. If you don't want that then just buy a normal stash tab bundle when they go on sale.

go for it user
make poeg proud

>tfw kept playing because fun
>ding 91 and decide to check ladder
>went from 35 to 26 elementalist
>most ascendancy played but there a lot of dead players above 90
>decide i may as well try and grind out a demi
>still no red map drops, carto or archive
>running out of t9/10s
pls snd hlp

speed run t8/t9s, they're still great exp at level 91
if you average 2-3 minute per canyon/dry pen, you're getting great exp/hour and map drops will come

And then you can do some funny sequences in paint with it

you were right user
god bless

am I rich yet?

what the fuck
that must be the most ridiculous trove i've ever seen

>currency tab
They'd be considerable if you weren't locked into placing a certain "currency" (shards and fragments, what the fuck GGG?) into each block.

user pls
it is a shoop
and a poor one at that

personally I'd also prefer a tba with 12x12 slots (like normal ones have) but with 5000 as the stack limit each. that way it'd be possible to throw a few more items in between for crafting or just quick stashing or something.

put then other players would probably argue that it wasnt worth 7.50 and GGG wouldnt be able to make mad money...

Yeah I agree. The current currency tab is just weird as shit. Look at all of the useless space as well. They've fucked it up so hard in various ways (shards, locked into certain currencies, lots of useless space) Pigeon-holed to all.

I like my dedicated currency tabs that are just regular tabs, anyway. Much more flexibility.

>tfw you're having fun with your build

i wish there was a way to play the old versions of the game in offline mode

would be fun to know how it was when "the game was good"

I kinda had to give in when I was filling my 4th row of chaos orbs back in the day. was already using 2 tabs for currency then. also didnt want to trade chaos to exalts because the price was rapidly falling around that week.

how old we talking about here?

wew

but i mean before there were any masters or act 4

shutup and git gud, fgt

prolly better than you already, homo boi

>"Oh yeah, there will be no competition for the Guardian class!"
>8 Guardians in the top 100

>there will be no competition for the go-to support bitch class
no one said that. competition is however much lower if you're aiming for a consolation (rank 10-25) demi.

#25 guardian is rank 648 at the time of this post.
#25 ascendant? rank 170.

While that is true, I'm aiming for #1. I'm still a Templar anyway.

>can't mirror uniques because by """lore""" uniques are all mirrors of the original
>yet most of them have varying rolls on their attributes/mods
>different sockets and colours
>different quality
They didn't think this out at all.

so best defence in the game is massive dps+vaal pact?

There are many ways to build defensively.
And yes, a good offense is sometimes the best defense.

The best defense is one against FPS spikes and random disconnects.

Yes, and also the source of all imbalance. Why bother with defense when the builds with best clear speed are also some of the tankiest and the less susceptible to one-shots?

how do i 95 and onwards?

Why bother with a general if it dies after a few posts?

>he doesn't have a bitch boi

>imblyign this thread is ded

>imblyign this thread is ded

>thread is 14hours old
>not even 100 posts
>less than 25 different posters

>not ded
????

why don't you and me have a little chat then?

I'd talk about something but the current state of the game just leaves me with no desire to discuss about anything.
Doesn't even make sense to try and make or even modify an existing one because the current top builds are so far better than anything else that it's pointless to try to do anything better. VMS and CoC discharge is just absurd.
Ascendancies are not even that interesting. Some of them are good and the rest are garbage and uninteresting, like hierophant or slayer.
The new skills barely add anything new to the game. About frostbolt: unless they change ice nova, it will only be good if the other new ice skill is good (vortex) because ice nova is garbage. Even if the skill is good, it will never be t1 because it requires 2 actions per pack at least, like ED. In the best case it'll have the same power as ED.
I wish that you can actually scale and use frostbolt as a main damage skill (so we finally get a frozen orb-like skill) but most likely it'll be like contagion.

swing and a miss

but check these dubs

there's not really much to talk about, they haven't even revealed much about 2.3.0 yet (except some uniques)

i'm laughing at ggg's attempts to undermine the one-button meta by introducing two-button skill combos which are made of skills that are useless on their own
what they don't seem to see is that it's merely a consequence of the socket system, especially now that every other gem is a more modifier (which is retarded on its own)

you niggas hop into global 1 in phc. there's some turbo-autist splurting some mega autistic shit constantly while spamming emotes. it seems genuine.

>inb4 global chat
you enter to see shit like this.

Would it be possible to make a build stacking ALL the More spell damage for massive DPS?

Pain Attunement, Elemental Overload, Righteous Fire, Controlled Destruction, Elemental Focus, etc.

I think you could get to x5 x6 damage with all of these.

i bet it's you

nah, actually. i very rarely post on there. it's there to make it seem like solo play isn't so lonely. i listen to a podcast or music while slamming mobs. nice to see what the weirdos of poe talk about.

Wow. It goes on and on.

how could GGG even change the meta so 2 button builds could actually become t1?
because right now getting enough damage to kill most packs in 1 click isn't hard, even if a 2 button build could theoretically deal the same damage with less investment it would still clear slower, so their options are to either rebalance and nerf every other skill or make the mobs much tankier.
Will they even dare to make the game slower? it is a dangerous path to walk.

literally who cares
get a life you dumb cunt

Hey, Buttboi_ZAP.

this guy is always pasting that emote before he says anything, at least he did in 2.0 beta

Reminds me of furries, they tend to do shit like that. Anyone got that guy's account on the poe forums that has this list of furry emotes in their signature?

that's raycheetah and he's a Valued Poster™ now

>7069 (4.16 posts per day)
>highest chars are level 13 and 83 in HC/SC
I sometimes wonder what these people look like in real life.

out of their asses

>path of slideshow

Fixed trade retard looks cute.

based low standards faggot

is SSF the true face of autism
youtube.com/watch?v=BQq7v6LmtK4

i bet some dumbfuck itt will say this is a shitbuild™

Twinned Jungle Valley isn't exactly the benchmark of a good build anymore, you know?

ill be 90 this time tomorrow

I don't see how this relate to anything in the post you quoted
Are you autistic?