pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

openrec.tv/movie/uxRnQ0Xl_gg
twitlonger.com/show/n_1so68ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck you

Reminder to report redblades phone posting

Make those t-shirts

>tfw your friends keep calling you to come outside but you just ignore it and continue to play fighting games/watch anime
What's happened to me? I wasn't supposed to end up like this.

>cares about orphans
>loves all his friends equally
>total nice guy outside of the ring
Friendly reminder to aspire to be King

One day /fgg/ will play fighting games instead of giving attention to tripfags

i wanna sniff her pussy

Yo invite me to the lobby whenever y'all make it

Also is the guy I played the Zato mirror with here? The one that said I was a good fg player but unfamiliar with GG and Zato and that I'll be just fine?

but the tripfags are the only ones who play fighting games here

flea no!

queen of fightan when??

Not him but I play Zato as well. Is there something you wanna know about with Zato?

>fighting game tourney coming up in my state
>been playing exclusively on PC with an XBONE controller
>turns out that SFV at the tourney will be on a PS4
Quick what are the best fight pads
Is the HORI Fighting commander 4 my best bet or is there something better for around the same price? (less than $80)

The FC4 is good. Works fine on pc too.

Just use the xbone controller. Where you really fucked up was playing on PC

what does her sweat taste like?

like cum

there are convertors

Well yes. I wanted to know what I should be practicing aside from the wheel corner carry and the unblockable.

Should I unsummon on KD only? What if I don't open them up before I get the sweep?

Is playing Zato less about combos and more understanding when you should use which of Ed's moves and how they work in conjunction with the movement and normals of Zato?

that's like saying what does sugar taste like

did you know
a small percentage of women's sweat will smell nice to you and your sweat will smell nice to her
this is due to pheromone compatibility nearing its absolute limit and was probably how most people way back when found their ideal mates
sniffing each other

FIGHTING GAMES

Finally got a ps4 and sf5. How the hell do I unlock gulli?

can I sniff (You)

why is ricki always coughing

is the sniffposter our resident kazunoko dickrider

She has tb

prolly smokes the pipe a lot

aids, his immune system is donezo

last night i had a dream the zenny shop was open and i switched to cammy after buying her costume

I hate

>"I never once felt like I couldn't do something because of lag."

Why is he so based?

update of the laura drawing, not sure in what position draw her hair...

because he takes his losses to heart, he has a true winners mentality and even if hes not the best you can see he improves and tries his hardest

kbrad is based

>is.

Nerves probably, I kinda do that

>sfv is more sleep fighter than 4
LOMA

With her thighs wrapped around my neck

This is some nerd shit lmao in HS the basketball team used to warmup and cool down outside and on the track because coach was an ass and by the time we got done cooling down the girls' track team would be doing the same. Sweaty white girls with fat asses walking by you? That shit smelled so nice my dick was on defcon 3 every time.

Looks good as is, with the cornrows facing us

everything about you

loma nah

you dont deserve her, dont touch her

what the hell is that animation, I don't think yun has that punch in 3s

Why is the cash shop so important to people

friendly reminder to practice every day if it's convenient for you and doesn't get in the way of your responsibilities or commitments.

myself

reminder that points/rank do matter and whoever says they dont are shitters or pretentious locals players

daily "did they fix sf5 ragequitting/netcode yet?"

>halfway through may
>half of the """""march""""" update still isnt working

Why do you hate virtua fighter?

t. ragequitter

>it's an alex is le stun monster episode
END
THIS
MEME

You hou

>Should I unsummon on KD only?
You can unsummon on KD and if you use 5D in the corner and deadman's hand unsummon after landing it while hitting them or you press 6Px2>c.S>HS unsummon>2P>2D while you negative edge to get to the unsummon part.

>What if I don't open them up before I get the sweep?
Use whatever you can to open your opponent up like doing his j.K high/low mixup, 6K overhead, zato's or eddie's command grabs, etc. If you can't open them up before the eddie meter depletes then just run away while using your normals to keep them out until your eddie gauge is back.

>Is playing Zato less about combos and more understanding when you should use which of Ed's moves and how they work in conjunction with the movement and normals of Zato?
For the most part yes. Don't worry about combos. Just focus on working on your negative edging to create pressure with zato and eddie. Once you fully understand on how to move both of them then doing combos will be no problem. Understanding on controlling and attacking simultaneously with eddie is rule #1.

If you wanna play me hit me up sometime.

iktf

i think i might actually be agoraphobic though

Slow fighter

I don't

i don't. i hate when vf "players" complain about it being dead and/or shit on other games.

post your points online you shitters

>1700

Did that user make the SFV lobby yet?

I don't, I'm still learning how to Brad and I'm sad because I don't see high level maps using his ducking, swaying and sidestepping because it could make for some sick ass play if you get the right read.

Screencapped, thanks. If you're around tomorrow I'm down to get my ass whooped and learn.

Mah nigga and fellow drawfag, please don't be that guy who posts 50 million WIPs looking for pointless "feedback" instead of just working on it and using as much reference as needed to fix your mistakes. You've got a lot more that should be on your mind than just the position of her hair. You haven't even drawn the hands yet.

Plz response

like 2700 or something, havent played ranked more than like 2 hours since I got silver the first week

how do i get a woman like this to sit on my face

post ur cummies

cant believe women walk around wearing that lmfao

ill make a lobby once im done watching thrones if someone else already hasnt

K-Brad getting bodied

cammy vs alex is pretty tough

>Justin Wong using secondary characters
>K-Brad can't beat him using his main

he should just quit

is this bait

What name would you use if you made it to evo?

>that face
Well that's just unfortunate.

who should i follow on twitter for sfv tech? i play karin but don't mind other characters

Thicc bihs like that like fine arts go to a spoken word coffee shop breh

Shoulda seen this Hispanic girl who came into my job wearing tight tight eans with horribly self cut holes, a strapless at least 2 cups too small for her and a naruto headband

She sat there talking about dinner rolls and ruroni kenshin for 5 minutes

>character with 900 health/stun vs alex

no youre right user, alex is terrible he doesnt win any mus

post_cfn is a top contender
else it's seemeinsf6

kiss her

How can a console with 40 million users buy less than a console with only 12?

Was Street Fighter V really that bad?

naruto69

>a player loses to his documented and known demon

what else is new

sfv ne1

Gross

GrahamWolfe1

he doesn't win vs cammy lol

SFV sold 600K units less than capcom expected
it was pretty much a huge financial blunder, only hope they have now is the stupidity of people spending money in their zenny store

wtf where do you work??

yeah i am, saw that guy answered you but ogawa did a small tutorial actually so take a look:
openrec.tv/movie/uxRnQ0Xl_gg
twitlonger.com/show/n_1so68ac

the 2nd link is an english translation. ogawa matches are good to watch in general obviously. personally i've watched a lot of him and Tights to try and understand the character better

i'm actually leaving for japan in a few hours for about a week so i'm hoping to check the revelator scene in osaka at least a little bit

gaymes any1??????

>playing a match
>notice opponent has a pattern with throws
>get thrown and never tech it
>every time
This also happens as well when they have some weird quirk that leads them into baiting me and getting loadsadamage.

Is the only way to improve this to just grind time in the lab? Like my fucking brain literally just knows I'm about to get thrown but my hands and reactions aren't there to tech it.

>Thicc bihs like that like fine arts go to a spoken word coffee shop breh

i have never seen T H I C C women like that at hipster type places. the only place i see thick women is at music festivals and hip hop clubs. trendy coffee shops where have slam poetry and live jazz music is skinny bitch central.

post cfn