/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Previous thread /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (10.7 downgrade • Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 10.5, otherwise OoT/PSMD/Ninjhax)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.51 (Userland)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Other Consoles: pastebin.com/pHS5LaR5

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.0 released. If you already have CFW (emunand/a9lh), you can update. The exploits have been patched, DON'T UPDATE IF YOU PLAN TO DOWNGRADE.

>Wii U
-Kernel exploit for 5.5.1 leaked, allowing Loadiine to run and more.
-Smealum released iosuhax, a set of tools for when 5.5.1 IOSU exploits are released. github.com/smealum/iosuhax

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/reek/anti-adblock-killer/issues/1433
my.mixtape.moe/uxvtcv.cia
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtTIZgPDPfc
gbatemp.net/threads/416434/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have some custom badges and some of them are game sprites
how do i get them to look not like shit on the home menu? the only ones that are actually 1:1 are the mario 2 sprites from badge arcade and that's only if you zoom all the way out

IOSUhax when?

always

5 hours.

4th for when the fuck is browserhax coming back online?

I'm having trouble getting pygecko to work on my Wii U. I got the browser exploit working to get to the homebrew menu, but I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for.

I think I might not have the right files or my folder structure might be off. Can someone who has gotten it to run post a screenshot of their folders so I can set this shit up correctly?

>tfw Gateway saves the day for latefags and pussies
Well, unless you're an 11.0

r4i gold works on 11.0 cfw sysnand, right?

Which 3ds games were genuinely amazing and left a big impact on you after you finished the game?

3dsthem.es
github.com/reek/anti-adblock-killer/issues/1433
to block ads or not to block, that's the question hahaha

Kid Icarus: Uprising and Resident Evil: Revelations.

I just disabled my adblocker on there like I did on Veeky Forums. Both sites have banner ads that are neither too big nor flashy, and neither use flash or java. There really isn't a reason to block those kinds of ads other than "I don't like ads!! >:((" which is, of course, a valid reason.

Can't think of a single one.

my.mixtape.moe/uxvtcv.cia Arkanoid: Doh it again [SNES]

GATEWAY TIME TRAVEL UPDATE LEAK
WHEN

To the mechanical engineer user. Thanks. You helped out a lot.

OK erman

Etrian 4 is worth mentioning twice.

5 hours plus 7 days.

Nah, it just makes them throw away 60$

Oh, you're that guy who bought that SD card.

This is ridiculous. Someone should just make another theme site. I would jump ship.

who the fuck is erman

is there an uncensored version of FF5? or at all?

WHEN?
H
E
N
?

Can't really think of one that "left a big impact on me," but New Leaf was a nice surprise with how much I got addicted to it. I thought I'd be burned out on Animal Crossing after playing Wild World so much.
Apart from that, I really liked Link Between Worlds. Rune Factory 4 seems pretty great too, though I haven't gotten too far into it. Pokemon and Ace Attorney 5 both disappointed me, but I have some hopes for Sun/Moon and AA6.

Yup

Don't know what the big deal was. It worked

Side operator, fights with usagirei guy with anti-adblocker (erman, site operator) and blocker xD

from what it looks like, the owner of 3dsthem.es

Would Smash Stack work on 5.5.1? (On the vWii)

You got ripped off. Most people get 64GB Class 10 cards for 15 or less.

Just another reason not to use his site then.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtTIZgPDPfc
Yes it does work. They can't do shit in vWii.

JUST

Meh. I don't care. 7 dollars is nothing to me.

Besides, aren't 32G+ cards bad for the N3DS

PINGO

>They can't do shit in vWii.

So Nintendo added vWii to the Wii U so people could bring their homebrew with them?

why would they be?

I use a 128GB card, no issues whatsoever.

Just what I've heard

>uncensored version of Final Fantasy 5
>wanting pixel nude
Joke aside, if you find it, please post it here.

Is there a way to use the CHMM2 search to get nsfw themes off 3dsthem.es or am I better off FTPing them in from me tablet?

Nintendo isn't gonna bother with vWii. It's a mess and pretty much unfixable, would require recoding most of vWii.

Ye be better off using your tablet, me friend

Aye, thanks lad.

>TIME MACHINE

>tfw even gateway is more relevant than you

What happened with gateway?

Gateway Time Machine. Probably literally just PlaiSysUpdater renamed.

>like I did on Veeky Forums

I used to do that but then hiro put video ads on archived pages. I haven't heard of the video ads in a while so they've probably been removed, but I'm not trusting that coin slot enough to turn adblock back off.

But it'll have a fancy menu.

>GBA, GB, VC, GBC, are all too short to use the gbatemp search with
Wat the flippy fug
How the hell am I supposed to search how to make VC injections now?

How about typing Virtual Console Injections?

If I was him I would have just taken credit. Say I sold it to them or something.

Who is he?

I WILL KILL THIS MAN IF NONE OF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHEN BROWSERHAX IS COMING BACK ONLINE

>Super weenie temp junior doesn't have the tutorials that 3dsiso does
>They also don't link them
What the fri*k

Good kill him, we don't need weak jaws killing our gene pool

5 hours

Since tubehax DNS seems to have shit the bed should I be using it or that reddit one?

Thanks user who showed me HBC on vWii

Follow a9lh guide retard

Wii U buddy

DON'T FUCK WITH ME

>IF NONE OF YOU DON'T TELL ME
Okay then, I won't tell you.

do it user do it

is tubehax down?

HOW DO I
REMOVE MELEE'S ANNOUNCER
FROM SMASH DLC???

Kid Icarus and SMT IV honestly. more so SMT IV. Game is so fucking good

If I have tubehax dns on my Wii U still, it just won't be able to connect to the internet, right?

I don't really want to bother turning it on and messing with it, but I don't want it to auto update either.

you asked for this

fuck off erman

how desperate is this kid for money that he's going out of his way to block Adblock users?
he's probably not even pulling anything more than pennies for displaying adverts, yet he's implementing increasingly complex anti-adblock measures every day only to have them broken the day afterwards, is this guy legitimately autistic?

Is it just me or does it look like gateway is releasing a NO-PAYLOAD a9lh that ALWAYS boots into gatewaynand and can't be used for other A9LH payloads
I'll so going to install that on my friend's 3ds. If SMDHax would work as entrypoint ;_;

kek

Any idea how to get the original R4 cart to work on luma CFW?

DOOM DOESN'T WORK FOR ME

I GOT THE STARTER PACK AND DOWNLOADED THE DOOM WAD FILE BUT THE SCREEN FRASHES RED I SEE SOME TEXT AND THEN IT BOOTS ME BACK TO THE HBL

Did you try the TWL Slot-1 App?

No, I'll check it out. Thanks

only way
gbatemp.net/threads/416434/

good

Blocking ads is literally stealing

Go away erman, you greedy fuck

xDDD

he actually did it user you psycho!

eman pls

Hosting free themes is stealing from Nintendo. They work really hard to bring us endless quality products, so I think we should petition Erman to give all his advertising money directly to Nintendo.

Hi /hbg/. I'm having trouble downgrading my rednand to 2.1 as per the instructions in part 4 in the pastebin. In part 3 it said to upgrade rednand to the latest patch, which is 11.0. That wouldnt be causing these errors right?

you are going to need a still exploitable firmware.bin if you update your emunand to 11

Wait until the guide is updated for Gateway Time Machine.

the guide mentions getting the NTR firmware.bin to downgrade from 11.0

Whys is part 4 such hell and part 5 so comfy?

Suck dick erman

>people like my collection
y-you too

part 5 is just a9lh setup which is easy, the other parts is just getting stuff so it works so it's tedious

Motherfucker how did I miss that. Thankyou nerds.

quick question guys
let's say i get loadiine running and download super mario maker to play
would i be able to play online even with the dns enabled?

He'll never win. Trying to block adblockers is like covering the sun with a finger.

Anytime you overfaggot