/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #225

っす Edition

>This month's (May) event schedule
pastebin.com/Au6eesd5

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

granblue-wiki.com/index.php/SSR_Characters_List
twitter.com/AnonBabble

water

sakura translations when

At least we get the next limited.

Too bad it's a half-breed chuuni fujobait.

retaw

Serious question, to those of you that have been playing for a while and overcame the grind, was it worth it? I just hit rank 50 and I feel like I'm not really having fun right now because I'm only grinding but of course I continue to grind because I think it will be better when I have a solid set up. Should I just save my self the disappointment and stop now?

SSR when? That sucky bitch with a bow and arrow gets one and our rural soldier goddess doesn't?

Grinding IS the game. If you don't like it, get out while you still can.

cog

Just play casually.

I have just enough to 3* Percival or Aliza. What do?

If you don't understand why grinding is fun, then stop playing. It's not like there's 30 chapters of story mode quests when you hit rank 100.

always pick the cuter girl, user
in that case, the cuter girl is the one with fear

3* percy and read some Aliza/Alicia doujins.

You're welcome

>tfw no flips

Caggy

The ultimate guide doesn't really say much about The Order Grande, what should I be expecting from that multibattle? I've read something about rolling drops but I'm not entirely sure what it meant.

How much would you pay to stick your face in that cunny while she's doing this and have your head cracked open like a watermelon between her marshmallowy skin and rock hard thighs.

You don't roll if you join public, the roll only counts if it's guild host.

I approve of this op.

The game practically follows an MMO formula of grinding so you can then grind to improve your equipment more and then use that to grind again.

The game is basically one big grind.

Even GW which is the competitive event is just seeing who can grind more.

I mean if I'm going to die anyway there's no reason to worry about money, is there?

The point of this game is to grind and look at big numbers and pretty stuff.

Also, sometimes listen to the OST.

Why are Ygg and Tiamat such loose whores? I've probably gotten more fodder from hosting them this half-magnafest than I have ever gotten from my jewsnake history.

>jewsnake
i hate levi
i want off the water ride it's not even worth it

What zenith perks should I take for ninja?

ruria might revive you, if she isn't completely disgusted with you as a human being.

Maybe if levi was a cute girl he'd drop shit.

I went from Levi to Chevy. At least Levi dropped useful SRs.

Are you telling me there is going to be a update one day that is about Levi transforming into a cute snake girl?

How do you unlock the challenge mission for the Sakura Taisen event? I've seen people talk about it here and there but no mention of how to cause it to show up.

Does it require beating ex or maniac level kamuis first?

Celeste is pretty cute and she doesn't drop shit!

get all 3 girls.

No. But there should be.

But he's water so he'd turn into a bishounen.

O-oh.

She can't. That was something she could only do once.

funny, chev dropped me 3 axes just today
it's like they're laughing at me

Isn't leechfest fun?

I've done Grande a number of times and I still have no clue other than use 100% damage cut at 50%, target the main body, don't get OD ougied while she's merged, and deal damage.

Well there's you some water weapons jackass

I've had them for a while, and they're all in my party but I don't see the quest at all. In any of the tabs.

Erica, and Gemini are already past 50.

>my start dash appears again this month
I promised myself to F2P and It will never tempt me. Even If I have only three SSRs for 6 months now.

More like helping you build that badass cosmos axe water pool you've always wanted.

Subscribed

Calling others loose, It isn't very nice my tight friend!

Thanks

I'm a Virasexual.

>Finally get a flip
>It's after one of the even bosses
>It's the fire Katana I don't use instead of a merit that I need

>ima lesbocuck
ftfy

Is coop less detestable if I actually make ingame friends or join a guild. Seriously sucks dick and I hate doing it for dailies.

You need a finished water team and dirt team if you want to lb4 your sticks.

I main fire but I'm not going to bother since HL Colossus rapes one of your characters every three turns and Flan is just a fuck you. I started building a light pool and Chev and Apollo HL are stupid easy.

I only do coop with my friends and guild and I have zero problems with it. Great place to grind money and exp. So, yes.

>HL Colossus rapes one of your characters every 3 turns
I just did that shit and it was free, dunno what fight you were doing

user I'll do co-ops with you for your dailies everyday.

>You need a finished water team and dirt team if you want to lb4 your sticks.
Really? So if you have no water or dirt SSRs you're just shit out of luck? Is it just fire that's this bad at HL level?

He's memeing, there's like 3 HL fights that are problematic if you're bringing a "bad" element for them and you can always just take HS and contribute that way

>didn't roll for monkey
>rolled 5 10 rolls for aliza
>got nothing but some meme potatoes and an old erun
>not even Sen
I'm still feeling it.

If she spreads her legs for me, am I the cuck?

I have been looking everywhere in the guides for a answer to this but I didn't find anything
one shit I want to use to uncap other shit says it's equipped but it's not, what the fuck do I do?
It's not equipped in any other party either

Oh, okay. Back to not caring about HL until I'm actually there then.

Stan was made for cucking.

It's not in the guides because the guides don't assume you're this fucking stupid.

Who's Aliza's VA?

Why are draphs, delicious?

Raid

Well they assume a lot of useless shit I never needed a guide for, but this there isn't anything about it.
I mean, I went through hours of reading useless shit I already know about searching for this.

I want to fuck that cat.

when will her mom be available.

I would fuck this cat.

in the wiki and the japanese one
granblue-wiki.com/index.php/SSR_Characters_List

Why are these threads always so /@/?

I want to eat Miku's nikus.

thanks mate.
Now I want to know why is it obvious that gear you were equipped when you did one raid you didn't even get to hit the boss can't be used as material for anything else.

Better idol
Better granblue

I wanna fen her rear.

>tfw you might have to use your crystals to get some more pots

I might have to as well if the free 10 roll doesn't give me any moons.

If you haven't yet don't you get like 5 for 100 mobacoins for your first purchase?

why are fighters so lewd

I'm sad that nobody saved that picture of Gran peeking through her portal and there being a really girl room on the other side because I can't find it anymore

I think I did something like that last month

I don't use light team, but will use fire team in the future.

Am I gonna regret missing light unknown? Will be still farming for fire katana in wind extreme.

You will know if you use your brain.

How can you find rocks lewd?

I was the fag that found it, enjoy never having her.

I might still get light team in the future. I'm just saying if it's still worth picking light unknown gun since we have no clue when they may decide to release more for those elements.

Street fighter and Idolmaster are only collabs to come back for rerun?

there are like 4 good fire rate ups until later.
Should I roll?

i switched from light to an "easy" element before magnafest and the drop rate still sucks dick.

>You won't get into HLs with Heles

Get one gun, that's really easy. Farming to get the second requires pots and luck.

>18/18

>fighting in the same element

do you mean limit breaking the second one?

>tfw started with 580 half pots
>still 1 gun to go
Please have mercy, robots.

>Magna HLs
>Relevant
Strong leech senpai

How else would I LB my sticks

Yea, my apologies for not being clear. Just mlb one gun

>18 man HLs
>Content literally easier to leech than Grande