>Draw
doodleordie.com/r/darksouls
imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4jdwy6
youtube.com/watch?v=yT-qu_pfzdQ
reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4jdwy6/dark_souls_3_poise_mechanics_im_pretty_damn_sure/
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/18949
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nth for nth

memes

FIRST FOR

IS
POISE
REAL
OR
NOT

dark sword memes

Did you guys meme on me with the Prisoner's Chain? I'm being one-shotted by things that used to do half my health.

Yes, but it basically works like a weaker version of agility from DaS2 instead of what the description said.

There's a thread on reddit explaining it.

whats your hp and to what

xth for wew

>DS3 PvE is boring trash and almost as linear as Demon's Souls
>PvP is fucking abysmal
How do you faggots play this game longer than 10 minutes? Even Dark Souls II felt like less of a cash-grab than this shit.

Link?

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4jdwy6

>die on a host on nameless
>he leaves a message calling me a piece of shit for wasting his ember

Any other guys get shit like this?

First for summoning your booty call

wear the steel protection ring too dummy

I'm rocking it at level 99 with 30 vigor before the ring

even when I turn the game off I can't stop hearing the tears of denial sound effect

Chain stops working at sl80. Unless you have the steel ring +2.

Also does anyone have an extra elite knight set? I have a lot of things. Hornet rings for your twink or some other shit. PC.

PETE
YES
FIGHT ME

youtube.com/watch?v=yT-qu_pfzdQ

Do you ever feel bad for an invader some times?

it only adds 10% damage, Steel prot will completely negate that in terms of physical damage, or you can use the life ring +3 to completely balance it out.

I wish, I need to relive 360 DS1

Which rings do you pyros use? so far i'm using the witch ring sage ring and fire clutch can't decide on my 4th ring,

does that spider/dog monster in the main hall of Anor Londo respawn?

kill it and find out nigger

like 1200 hp with no ember. dragonslayer armour keeps one-shotting me with some half assed uppercut slice. not even the one he charges.

How do I get an ass this big and juicy on my chick

all spiderdog monsters do not respawn

hey, Sirrus isn't chowing up at Dragonslayer Armour, what gives?

I just helped her kill Hodrick

>NG++
>find both +1 and +2 wood grain rings
Why do these exist what the fuck

Witch's Ring
Great Swamp Ring
Fire Clutch Ring
4th ring is up to you, most go Sage Ring or something that boosts stats.

r8

Because From thought that weapon durability still mattered.

I do the smack talking bullying my phantoms for being morons like, "Thanks for dying on me and leaving me with the boss like a useless piece of shit that will never amount to anything since you can't even do this task. Why are you alive?"
I'm the guy you guys strive to get mail from.

Look at your absorption on the left under status

If it's in the negatives you are fucked

Dragonslayer basically does lightning and standard damage

I'm pretty sure that ring would lower both. I recommend equipping a thunder stoneplate, eating a yellow bug and having a the ring of steel protection on you while taking him on

in case you get invaded by an Acid Golem

post webmsssss

I like it actually nicework

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4jdwy6/dark_souls_3_poise_mechanics_im_pretty_damn_sure/

TL;DR If you iframe through a hit while rolling, you lose some iframes on subsequent rolls, or something like that.

More poise = less iframes lost

awooooo

i did faggot

nice

I'm not at my desktop and won't be until far late

Have some old recycled WEBMs

Man this is just straight up bullying

That guy was terrible I'm surprised he got that far

hey guys I'm new to dark souls 1 and the series in general but it honestly just seems like artificial difficulty. give me one good reason why it isn't artificial difficulty

post body sliders

bb pc when

fc still going on
pc, dsg
also pete beat the shit out of ley

prisoner's chain destroys your absorption. only use it if you really need the stats.

fun

Let me boot up the game, I think I have a second one I haven't bought from the handmaid.

If only I were strong enough in game to be a white knight

It is.

I'd rather play BB but my ps4 broke :(

But it's not so bad at lower levels or against other players who don't deal ridiculous boss level damage unless it's a weapon arte.

>I can't beat spears!
They're one of the easier weapons to deal with desu senpai

Also I'm literally one of the only ones not scaled down in SL in this fight club so you tell me.

what is bugged about astora greatsword i keep hearing?

>butthurt
Here come those tears of denial
Maybe another 10 levels would save you, eh?

>Think I just got a FC summon
>It's actually a blue

>Gwynevere wasn't supposed to be a titty monster, but Miyazaki didn't wanna tell the designer no

WHAT THE FUCK WAS SHE SUPPOSED TO BE THEN

>Soul of Cinder enters Lance mode
>Just get auto tracked to death

Thanks Miyazaki

literally everyone in this screencap isnt downscaled
youre just mad that you got fisted

not really 'difficult' but more a different gamestyle that rewards analytics and patience and punishes stupidity

Do you know what the host's soul level is?

Also that area is pretty spacious, a shame the only thing there was the stray demon.

I can only see "ganking" being a problem for invaders at lower levels. At higher levels you have access to more powerful weapons and can take care of phantoms more easily.

So basically invaders are just crying babies who are upset things are tough for them when it matters

But everything I said is true, nothing to do with denial.

There are literally 3-5 people who are downscaled, comrade.

I think you have more HP than me desu.

anyone?

The 2H rolling attack
It deals thrust damage, which it obviously shouldn't since it's a big over-the-head slash.
It also behaves like an R2 and deals huge base damage, while most rolling attacks deal slightly less damage than normal R1s.

So basically it acts like a heavy attack despite coming out faster than a heavy attack, and coming out immediately after a dodge. It has complete hyperarmor (which is weird, it literally cannot be interrupted at any point, frame 0 to to the end is pure hyperarmor) and deals thrust damage, so it benefits from counterhit bonuses

Jokes on you, I get sexually aroused from being berated.

Basically. The shittiest of them become parryfishers who run behind mobs when you use unparryable attacks.

For your Storm Ruler run

>
Yeah, but so do they and there's three of them. You still have unembered health too.

If there's 4 you can have backup but run the risk of one of you accidentally killing each other.

Not to mention the host can just conjure more to their side unless you're a god tier roll punisher.

The user ask about what weapon to use on his sorcery build, I'd ditch the mlgs it sucks and you don't need str, infuse a rapier with crystal or for higher level use a crystal sage rapier. These are just a back up in case flasks run out

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/18949

I just use the infused one, sorcery in PvP is only fun or viable if you're one shotting people with soul stream or crystal spear/mass

Kinda, yeah. But it is nigh impossible to take out a host solo when he can just sit behind three dudes and roll when you get too close. So your only option is hornet ring, and if you don't get the OHK you're boned.

Two in a row for that matter
Am I supposed to stay poisoned after I return to my world?

Do small sheilds have the same parry frames as mids? Save for bucklers of course.

I don't know exactly but I am SL 120 and I'm not scaled down.

Alright let me know if you have it. Did you want anything?

jesus christ that art

I am barely competent at the game and I can beat it. What's your excuse?

>120
These are the people you let into your FCs, unrionically unscaled, by hosting at SL100.
Friendly reminder, hosts, that if you want to host 80-120, then you shouldn't host at 100, because 120's ought to be downscaled. Without downscaling, even complete shitters like Ley can dominate FCs with softcaps in every single stat.

So what's the deal with all those dead Lothric knights?

Man, shields fuck up ultra weapons so hard. Why the fuck can a medium shield tank multiple hits from a 2-handed UGS.

First Person Dark Souls 3 looks fuckin legit

I'm going full ham with my first character. Is there a level cap in this game?

>half or more of the fucking chests are mimics
>not a single mimic that wasn't a chest

10/10 From

>it's actually a curved sword

DARK SOULS 1
>Great hammer from the soul of executioner
>Smough, who guards the cathedral in the forsaken city of Anor Londo.
>Smough loved his work, and ground the bones
>of his victims into his own feed, ruining his
>hopes of being ranked with the Four Knights.

DARK SOULS 3
>Twisted great Hammer associated with Smough, the last knight to remain at his post, guarding the ruined cathedral.

SMOUGH ADMIRED ALDRICH'S CANNABILISM,

SO SMOUGH BETRAYED THE GWYN FAMILY ALA SEATH BETRAYING THE DRAGONS

THUS FOR THE REWARDS, ALDRICH APPOINTED SMOUGH THE LAST REMAINING KNIGHT OF ANOR LONDO, BUT HE PROBABLY GOT ATE TOO

SOMEONE CALL VAATI NOW GODDAMNIT NOW

Does Dark Blade scale with anything other than faith?

Every stat caps at 99

If I saw a bonfire without bones it would be a dead giveaway honestly
Smough was the last knight there because Ornstein left before DaS1 to chase down Nameless

They probably wanted bonfires to be a safe zone, Hitler.

Is the aveyln a good offhand crossbow or does the 3-shot burst take enough additional time to make it not worth using? I never see anyone with it.

But she uses an Estoc.

>have you seen those sunless realm warriors
>they have curved swords
>CURVED SWORDS

Fucking Skyrim and the curved swords shit.

barely
also
>120

Hey Gregor, what level are you?

huh
that actually makes sense because there has been plenty of times where I've clearly been hit but i didnt seem to take any damage

He says, SLdumping into VIG while bringing a caestus.

I'm sorry you don't know how to deal with spears.