/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log

>Patch 3.3 Revenge of the Horde & Yokai Watch Collab Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/291208-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXIX-Update-Thread

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/:

xth for lala airplanes

tfw you will never get to rub bnhaka's soles

naka bp

xth for paying 1m for hooker cats

hello

Lonely au ra looking for erp.. .

PST...

hay

I miss going to mcdonalds and playing tony hawk on the n64's they had there. F-Zero X was good too

ugly

>Mom I posted it again!

Cute c@s?

Make my choice /xivg/

> Made it to LVL 50 and finished 2.0 story
> Didn't do much,if any, side content
> Group of irl friends who got the game want me to move to their server
> Haven't played in 6-7 months

Do I bite the server transfer fee or just make a new character? Also, do I keep the recruitment items that I got from registering a friend.

I don't think you understand how dire the situation is. There will be nothing left.

Economy is in the gutter because of unshackling of reforms in ReganĀ“s administration that were in place to prevent the centralization of power after the great depression. Basically they made the same mistake again. Not because "capitalism is bad".
And belive it or not "rich get richer" is a meme because while they do get richer it doesnt mean that other social clases dont. Most of the time rich get richer through their own means (investments and the like) not because the economy is rigged to screw non-rich people.

Come to Mateus to talk and relax~ we can level an alt together if you like, or let me know if you'd like me to come visit and chat for a little

xth for my nigga Pipin

Femroes!

Start makin' dat paper for 3.3 housing, user! It's not too late!

mem

is it 3.3 yet

thanks doc

Sing! SING!

If he were a real nigga he would duct-tape himself to his pappy's stump for use a living weapon.

>not soldering on a buster sword onto the stump

True end-game of XIV is finding an Elezen husbandoh

>tfw I won the endgame
You'll get there. I will help you on your noble journey

I have an awful habit of never looking up at the sky in every game.. Except Skyrim, for Joor Zah Frul use.

List single elezen husbando candidates!

/sulk

Gotta enjoy the little things

But there were no replies...

>this shot suddenly reminds me of Guild Wars: Nightfall

>tfw they ruined GW2
How far it has fallen

Uhh,
Sadelf
Sandcats elezen
Mado's Man elezen Idk if they are still male
Elezen dude from excalibur

There was one elezen from cactuar but I don't think he posts here anymore.

>tfw love Guild Wars 2
>almost as much as Nightfall
I almost cried when I discovered there was a game with predominantly black characters.

WHERE THE FUCKING IS THE DADDY

HOMO DADDY GAMER WITH A PENCHANT FOR MEMES AND BAREBACKING

YOu'RE DESPERATELY NEEDED IN THE SAVAGE DIFFICULTY OF ALEXANDER'S MIDAS FLOORS

Shut the fuck up Awena.

>mfw first date with cutie is watching FF 7 advent children at my place tonight

Has anyone enjoyed this movie? I used to watch it nonstop but it's been years since I've seen it

Sadelf is not a good candidate for marriage.
Mado is never acceptable for marriage.

Quit playing a while ago.

>Had a level 60 monk and some subs
>never got around to doing raids and team content outside of easy queue shit for levels. >Mostly cause I have an awful time making friends online.
>pretty boring solo content and entire endgame is based around having friends and doing difficult shit with them
Will it be better this time? I'm on Gilgamesh if anyone wants to play with me.

they don't have to be single

It's a bad movie
>First date is watching a film
so boring

Mado is a lalafell F now.

>Elezen dude from excalibur
To be a candidate I would have to be willing.

Who are the 3 cutest c@s on Balbong?

remaster version?

Good point.

Guffy
Guffy
Guffy

me
me
Me

As if you'd refuse me.

Did they ever fix how godawful dungeons were in GW2?

It had a lot of good ideas (dynamic events, dynamic region state, world boses, more cinematic quests, voiced PCs, combo fields, class independence, unique underwater combat, WorldvsWorldvsWorld giant arena with fortresses) that I think future MMOs should look to incorporate.
Its a shame they were implemented poorly.

guffy's cat looks like shit fuck off liora

>fuck off liora
they did that 5 months ago

How were the ideas implemented poorly?

>I don't like making fun of movies with others
Only reason why we're seeing it is because it's something we've both been hyped for back in our anime club days. There's more to it than that but I dont think I'll be able to explain further without making an assmunch of myself.

Only the best for my cutie

No. They took the gold reward away which made a lot of people quit. Colin Johanson quit/gotfired and they are trying to salvage the disaster of Heart of Shit.

As for implementation it really was a shame, because Heart of Thorns really damaged it I think.

I'd refuse you so fast your head would spin.

They basically gave up on dungeons.

Pick an ebin and rate them based on the following criteria

>ERP
>Raiding
>Shitposting
>Past/present drama
>Friendliness

F-Fuck you're cute.

>142344923
this is (You) bait

skateboard mount when

how do people not internally cringe at misusing ebin, or using ebin for that matter?

Now 6 feet under RIP never to see the light of day again.

>never acceptable
Pretty much this.

Heart of Thorns wasn't bad though.

What do you voidsent want with me?

Goodnight sweet prince ;-;

Yep. Little people are cute tho so as long as they dont pull a backstabbing to you.

Heart of Thorns is fucking amazing. Verdent Brink just knows what I want!

>get into an A8 with all bards
>i'm an even 210
>the rest have almost full 230
>still outdos them heavily

feels good and bad. why do i still waste my time with this game?

Lol try hard

>Heart of Thorns wasn't bad
>Heart of Thorns is fucking amazing. Verdent Brink just knows what I want!

You can stop now, Awena Marette.

First one was me. Second wasn't.
Though verdant brink IS a really good map

what font is that

Which must scare you with three of them on your team.

what about a couple o' sneaky slaps

Tangled Depths is awesome, you big baby.

These dresses are lovely!

Who the fuck is this
I like the individual parts its just travelling between them that I hate

>loading
>Highlander booty
>already forming a reply to request more
>load finishes
>lalafell
First-person view, please. Back and booty or legs and booty.

;_;

Sorry friend, these are merrily trophies of my achievements

my butts

Post search infos

Dynamic events/ region states are too fast in their changes making it feel like a wasted effort and the change is basically cosmetic/theres no incentive to really do them other than for xp or if youre passing through the zone.
World bosses are a clusterfuck but at least they give reason for players to revisit zones.
Cinematic quests isnt like FFXIV quests its just two character models talking to each other like it was a VN.
Voiced PCs are okay except theres a limited voice variety to choose from and you have so little agency over what to say your character never feels like "you". Also some voices are awful.
Combo fields require a coordination that the solo-focused guild wars experience doesnt encourage at any point in the game except in dungeons and "raiding" so learning what the combos do and when to use them is somehting you gotta go out of your way to do as oposed to being taught by the game. The result is many people will never bother learning them.
Class independence means theres confusion. When you want to get a party together its hard to coordinate when everyone falls into "dps with a heal" or "tank with heal".
Underwater combat feels underwhelming, very situational, disorientating, means they had to sometimes force you into underwater zones and just gives you one more gear slot you gotta look out for.
WvsWvsW is just zerg train vs zerg train and a repeat of the dinamic events problem were its really easy to change from one state to another, feels like your effort doesnt matter because when you log off to sleep one random guy from the other team can just walk into the hold you spent all day holding onto (and thats not even counting the blueprints for canons and other defenses/siege equipment) and take it in 1 min.
Also I want to strangle every single fucking voiced Silvari and I played Silvary thinking they would be something fresh. Instead I got autistic child "not-elfs".
Concept art is godly though.
I hope that gives you an idea.

He's going to jump off one day you know

And no one will notice

he's a goblin

That's a shame, those dungeons were the only part of that game that was even a little bit good or worth playing.

Although I quit the game before people started getting pissy about not running 100% Crit/Power or whatever so it sounds like even those turned into garbage just as much as the rest of the game.

Thinking of resubbing in a bit so I can try to get into the 'mung. Ded server I was on sucks.

Is it easy? Is the time window large enough?

Dying without anyone noticing is a hidden blessing.

>one more dead goblin
What's the problem, here?

Chances are you aren't getting in without a transfer

One day...

So I finally got around to poking around Wolves Den and saw the armor that gets sold there. As someone who pvp's often on other games, Im curious, how awful is pvp in this game?

yeah but it costs 18 dollars

you are one creepy motherfucker

Fucking terrible. The Feast and Seal Rock are cool, though. Get ready for some long queues with the latter.

Well, is it or isn't it?

What the fuck is wrong with Mado?

Good taste.

You know the bait. Don't take it.