/owg/ - Overwatch General

8 Days Remain Edition

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/
>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us
>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/
>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41GsS3jldOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgive me for asking, but is there any Zenyatta Rule 34?

when will the shitposting end?

TAKES A LICKIN'

What reasons are there to not fuck a sexy autist with a cool robot arm?

Widowmaker is perfect

NO SHITPOSTING BELOW THIS LINE

Former LoL player here, it will never end, we will be subjected to bitter TF2 shitposting until the end of time

Reminder Mercy's the bee's knees.

Reminder that Overwatch is the DSP approved game.

Who wants it to end?

Maybe

KEEPS ON SHITTIN'

dare i ask which characters he bumbled through his games playing

Zenyatta is too pure

>literally replay streams are beating battleborn
top kek

there is only a single general on Veeky Forums that isn't overrun with shitposting so no it'll never stop.

how is this possible
how can a game be so dead

KEEPS ON KICKIN'

Bastion and Reinhardt mainly from what I remember, the others just weren't his "style" :^)

>mfw a mei runs in front of me

Name five characters from Battleborn

>how can a game be so dead
everyone knows it's shit

lmao they're done, this is going to be the only window they'll have to sell their game and it's not working.

The fact that replays are even competing with battleborn is extremely embarrassing for them.

sounds about right lmao

thorn
ghalt
toby
isic
montana

how badly is paragon stomping it?

>About to be frozen by a Mei that snuck up on me as Junkrat
>bomb at my feet
>detonate
>Frozen, but I get launched out of the room, to safety
>Bomb Mei from a distance

OS
CAR
MIKE
RULES

>overwatch not even 100 views above battleborn. this makes me a little worried for the games future,

I still think mei should only slow or freeze, not both

>Play Mccree as my main DPS
>bretty good at him
>didn't get to play with my best friend during the beta who has played over 1000 hours of tf2 with me
>Ask him his favorite heroes
>Mei, Raodhog, Reinheart

Holy fuck we are gonna destroy so much ass.
We always group and and move as a team in online FPSs.

What are some good 2 hero teams for us to try?

Mccree+Roadhog seems like the most OP to me. Is there anything that can survive a hook, 2 hog blasts and a Fan the hammer?

The guy with the tiny head
The guy with the big fists
That girl with a gun

Saw one stream of it for five minutes and it was terrible

> he'll never have dance parties in overshit
Lmao enjoy empty servers

Nigga, that's the numbers for RIGHT NOW. Overwatch isn't even possible to play. It's just replays

The /owg/ Discord's admin is a complete dipshit. He constantly whines about cancer and shitposting, and just disabled the ability to send images in the main chatroom because one guy was spamming /pol/.

If you disagree with him he spergs out and threatens to ban. It's a god damn mess.

The kind of drama inducing nazi shit we don't need from an Overwatch Discord.

>stellaris #2
RIP /gsg/

b-but the main audience is on console not PC!

Well, I'm sorry to hear that.

post the link

or just make a new one that isn't run by a moron

a proper admin would just ban the person or persons doing the shit, not strip key functions of the service.

are you sad that you got banned you little piece of shit?

IT'S "KEEPS ON TICKIN" YOU FAGGOTS

Sounds really shitty m8.
How about you just don't go there?

Another piece of evidence it's SHIT.

Overwatch won't get any Twitch presence. It has no good streamers and the game just isn't nearly as fun to watch as it is to play. It has no competitive scene or a serious ladder where people want to see rivalries and talent.

this was unironically one of my favorite parts about TF2

everyone stops having an all out war just for a dance party

> think this is fun
this looks autistic as fuck desu senpai

british robot

girl in a witch hat who I'm pretty sure is best girl

oscar mike who is supposed to be le halo joke man

some guy with a giant body and tiny head which looks fucking awful

some edgy teenager with a like parasite thing coming out of their back (dont actually know if they're a boy or girl

isic which I think is the robot skull guy who has fucking awful dialogue

lets see...
ISIC
Marquis (however the fuck its spelled)
Miko

>8 days left

>The kind of drama inducing nazi shit we don't need from an Overwatch Discord.
then why don't you stop posting

discords for generals are equivalent to reddit

>ima hardcore gaymr who only kills xd

how will everyone be spending the time?

>Overwatch won't get any Twitch presence
Ster and seagull were getting thousands on a daily basis during the peak m80.

seems kinda gay in retrospect having a dance party without even any girls

because he's a literal kike, not joking google his name, and then he goes off in the steam group talking like he's hot shit for running the /owg/ discord. this is the only power he'll ever have in his life. he also attempted hitting on me and it was really awkward.

fuck me it's true

Is gearbox going to go fucking bankrupt? After this and the aliens colonial marines bomb I'm not sure if they'll be able to keep up.

I really hope battleborn doesn't completely die, the game looks kind of fun but the $60 pricetag is a bit much especially with all the launch problems I've heard about that still aren't resolved.

Honestly even if I do die to her as junkrat almost 90% of the time they walk over my corpse and die.

>Overwatch won't get any Twitch presence

Top kek

Ster maxes out at like 2500 and Seagull is literally the only one that gets ~10000. If Seagull isn't streaming OW has less than garbage like Dota.

>It has no competitive scene or a serious ladder where people want to see rivalries and talent.
if CS can get a comp scene overwatch can too

this is pretty autistic, nothing new from the tf2 fanbase though i suppose

>90% of the time they walk over my corpse and die.
i get a good 4 kills per match with his martyrdom ability it's great

>People seriously using Twitch numbers as a metric for how active a game's playerbase is.
This is the darkest timeline. This shit is so fucking stupid and it honestly baffles me that people are more concerned with watching people play games than fucking playing games.

I do not play these games to dance with idiots. I play them to kill things. Or heal them I guess.

This is mildly pathetic.

Pyro fixes that

That was only like the first day conga was released. Never really saw everyone in the server quit to conga, at most there'd be a pregame conga or something.

> says the guy who imagines tracer with a penis

it's baffling you DON'T think twitch viewership relates to how popular a game is

only fags play McREEEEEEE

why did they release their game right before a much more marketed competitor

Uh no. CSGO has ~10 years of experience and has built up a huge player and viewerbase. Overwatch has pretty much been irrelevant in every phase of it's playability on Twitch. Also a cheater already won a tournament which will pretty much discredit every one of them from now on.

t. people without skills

Valve paid them to

What are the chances the Beta secretly opens up again before release for people who preordered? I need my fix. ;_;

What? But there is nothing gay about a girl with a feminine penis

>Also a cheater already won a tournament which will pretty much discredit every one of them from now on.
do you even follow the CSGO pro scene? rofl

what? i dont even have a steam group
youre mixing people up user

> overwatch comp scene

HAHAAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Who killed your family and raped your cat user?

I ran Reinhardt + Zenyatta on attack with a friend.

We were fucking unstoppable. Aside from the healing, I provided the shield close to objectives so he could attack safely. Any big threat would get the orb of discord and charge combo. If that didn't work, the 200 damage fire strike or 150 damage rocket hammer to a discord enemy would wreck them easily.

Best combo we rolled with.

I want to see mercy play with tracer's foreskin!!

Dude 180 headshot snaps are pure skill!!!

Guys, being without Mercy is killing me, I need her in my life...her sheer perfection is almost intoxicating.

youtube.com/watch?v=41GsS3jldOI

t. reaper main

jewing people out $60 and SEASON PASS while they still could

Should have marketed as a FPS moba, not some kind of Overwatch competition

0%

The Overwatch General Discord is a mess. It's a hive of shitposters and one particularly overzealous admin.
The admin, for no reason decides to remove image posting, and thumbnails for links, IN THE GENERAL DISCUSSION CHANNEL.
This is absolutely repulsive and believe that another discord should be made, one that has an admin who knows what they are doing.
I guess it's just true to the name, that a channel on Discord could bring such needless discord to this fine community. We must all stand together, I propose a mass exodus from the current /owg/ into a finer, more civilized one.
I would do it myself, but I don't possess the willpower, nor the character to hold together a band of such willful individuals. Will no true hero step forward to save this burgeoning community of fine free spirits?

kill yourself stardust
go back to your piece of shit steamgroup

why isn't there any art of this yet??

REMINDER THAT NON OF THE WOMEN IN THIS GAME LITERALLY ARE PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE

It does relate but it shouldn't be used as the sole metric of how many people are playing a game. Moreover the current situation of people seriously preferring to watch people play games is sickening. You especially see it in games with esports scenes were people are just sitting around complaining about boredom because no one else is playing the very game that they themselves could be playing.

I don't like cats and Reaper is boring to play.

Soon, friend

tfw just got banned
memeposting in a Veeky Forums discord isn't allowed
BEEP BEEP BEEP
NO FUN ALLOWED

how about not making a discord and make discussion in the actual thread